Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-12-14, 03:32   Link #20041
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
Huh, how did he react? And which type? Romcom VN or adventure RPG?
Adventure RPG
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-14, 05:04   Link #20042
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
EIther they didn't show it for fear of jacking up the rating or the artist is waiting for the next Comiket
Well, it is on full display on the Yue hugging pillow being offered at Comiket.
Quote:
I wonder if his parents ever used his adventure for one of their project. I mean, Hajime's story could be made into a lot of stuff:

- A RPG Harem game with the original story but with a lot more flairs and romantic moments added as side stories - and easily having both a all age version and a 18+ version

- A romcom visual novel AU featuring all the girls in typical roles like Yue being the new transfer student, Kaori the childhood friend, Shizuku the school idol, Shia the bullied girl, Liliana the lonely ojou, Aiko the teacher and Tio the assistant teacher, Miyu and Remia someone he knew from his part time jobs, etc...
Lily turned Arifureta into a manga(although she made herself the main heroine instead of Yue). It later received an anime adaptation with her singing the main theme due to its overwhelming popularity.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-14, 06:04   Link #20043
Breimn

Who was Lily again? Elf ?Empire princess? Kinda forgot everyone who is not main cast from the start.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-14, 06:27   Link #20044
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
Who was Lily again? Elf ?Empire princess? Kinda forgot everyone who is not main cast from the start.
Lily is the pitiful Princess from the Kingdom.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-14, 06:43   Link #20045
bakapervert
A pervert

^ Not so pitiful anymore. She has grown so much she even got away with neglecting Hajime and conquering the world.
Old 2016-12-18, 05:40   Link #20046
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
^ Not so pitiful anymore. She has grown so much she even got away with neglecting Hajime and conquering the world.
Haha, though looking at it another way you could say that the level of her pitifulness actually skyrocketed since her workaholic nature was found to be at the same level of incurable perversion as Tio and caused her to be left behind again since everyone else was making children with Hajime while she was busy ascending to a goddess.

Now, for this week's chapter:
Spoiler:
Old 2016-12-18, 06:21   Link #20047
bakapervert
A pervert

^This week's chapter, it's going great until the middle. But when they finally reached the spring and then the air battle after that, it feels lacking.
Old 2016-12-18, 07:32   Link #20048
borisdrakoni

Yeah, the way the author set up the desperate situation that gets turned around at the last minute came off a bit forced. The main issue for me is that most of these new characters simply don't have the development needed to give the scenes their self-sacrifice much impact.
Old 2016-12-18, 07:47   Link #20049
bakapervert
A pervert

^ Well, Sebastian's scene last chapter was great. This chapter's imperial.guard and the kuro brother suicide charge is also not bad. But the scene of the kurou sister and bovitt just don't have enough build up to be impactful.
Old 2016-12-18, 09:14   Link #20050
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

It was indeed losing steam as the chapter went on, I guess the author was rushing/forced it a bit.
Old 2016-12-18, 11:39   Link #20051
sayf82

does the author get help from his editor from the ln for these short chapters ?
sayf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-22, 06:56   Link #20052
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayf82 View Post
does the author get help from his editor from the ln for these short chapters ?
Probably only in the most general sense. The publisher's priority is with the material currently being printed, so that's what the editor is going to focus on in the meetings with the author. Working with the editor for the LN does have an effect on the author's writing quality(which noticeably improved after publication began) as well as some content in the after stories(such as Yuuka becoming a quasi-heroine), but I doubt it's to the degree where they regularly discuss the weekly chapters.

In other news, Christmas seems to have come a bit early this year.

Overlap has finally launched their Comic Gardo, and along with it comes manga chapter 8 featuring the epic meeting between Hajime and Yue.(You catch a glimpse of Yue in some of her age's clothes, which ought to make El Rue happy.)

Even more, LN volume 5 and manga volume 1 seem to have already hit the shelves.(my copies should be delivered today *fingers crossed*)

Here's a look at some of the bonus short stories offered this time around:

Spoiler:
Old 2016-12-22, 07:41   Link #20053
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Manga Yue look rather cute
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-22, 09:38   Link #20054
bakapervert
A pervert

Dammit so many bonus stroy that we cannot read.
Old 2016-12-22, 10:24   Link #20055
Imagine Breaker

Ah, the scorpion fight is starting.

Anyway, are there no existing raws of those stories in the internet?

THE NEO ARMSTRONG CYCLONE JET ARMSTRONG CANNON
Imagine Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-22, 10:52   Link #20056
dimlik

Chapter 8 is already translated!

Last edited by dimlik; 2016-12-22 at 12:06.
dimlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-22, 12:24   Link #20057
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

8th translated chapter of the manga is out!

Damn, you looks more sensual in the manga rather than the LN one.

Also, the way the scorpion was drawn is so freaking awesome.... Love the manga so much!
Old 2016-12-22, 18:26   Link #20058
EvI

what was Yue real name? i forgot :P
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-22, 20:13   Link #20059
shadowarc

I think it is something like Aretia or Aletia.
shadowarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-22, 20:28   Link #20060
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagine Breaker View Post
Anyway, are there no existing raws of those stories in the internet?
Seemingly not. About the only way you can get ahold of them aside from physically going to each store to collect them is via online auction.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
what was Yue real name? i forgot :P
Roughly, it's something along the lines of Aletheia Gardie Vespertilio Avatar.

Happily, my copies of the LN and manga came in today. It looks like there's a little extra short at the end of manga volume 1 as well, which is a happy surprise.

About volume 5's illustrations, I'm a little disappointed that Remia didn't get a picture. I was half right about the color fold out, though, since it depicts the swimsuit clad Yue, Shea, Kaori, and Tio. As far as the rest of the illustrations go, they're looking pretty good in my opinion(yes, even Hajime). The standouts for me are probably an adorable one with Shizuku holding a cat, Hajime hugging a teary-eyed Myuu, and Hajime and Kaori standing together on what I guess is the deck of the submarine. Other than that, we have a couple of decent fanservice shots of Yue and Shea, Tio shooting fire, Kaori healing Bizu, and one of Yue noting something down in the extra story.

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel