AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-04-17, 23:10   Link #2041
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by teejmo View Post
Unless Endo was an idiot and explained it the situation in the guild, I think that it wouldn't be too hard to cover this up. In the end, the only people who know what happened is the class, Hajime's group, Meld, and the guild leader, right? If Hajime doesn't mind (which I think he wouldn't), they could just say that Kouki did it. Heck, if the group is really smart, they shouldn't even mention the entire episode to the church. Kouki is probably too prideful to mention that he failed, and the rest of the quest don't usually question anything.

Of course, that's if the class decided to follow Kouki, which, after this, is highly unlikely.
Well Endo did sort of give the adventurers the impression something went massively wrong while in the common room asking Hajime's help. He didn't explain the exact circumstances there, but still. Endo's panicking and the state of the class(and lack of knights that went with them) when they exit the labyrinth will tell the story. Even if they don't say anything people are gonna know they got reamed.

I find it hard to believe the class can keep their mouths shut where someone can overhear. All it takes is one loose tongue. Hajime may not care for the recognition, but its gonna happen. Especially when the other rumors about someone who looks just like him start pouring in and they put 2 and 2 together.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 00:27   Link #2042
teejmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Well Endo did sort of give the adventurers the impression something went massively wrong while in the common room asking Hajime's help. He didn't explain the exact circumstances there, but still. Endo's panicking and the state of the class(and lack of knights that went with them) when they exit the labyrinth will tell the story. Even if they don't say anything people are gonna know they got reamed.

I find it hard to believe the class can keep their mouths shut where someone can overhear. All it takes is one loose tongue. Hajime may not care for the recognition, but its gonna happen. Especially when the other rumors about someone who looks just like him start pouring in and they put 2 and 2 together.
Well, there is a chance that people could blame it on the Maze as well. Before the "heroes", no one had gotten past level 65, right? So Kouki and co. are exploring unknown area, and who knows how strong monsters of that area are. The knights could easily be explained as "they weren't strong enough to survive those levels". The matter that a demon was there could easily be silenced.

Granted, I'm just playing devil's advocate right now. The class isn't bright enough to even attempt to cover this up (which is understandable, considering they're still high school students). And this is the perfect opportunity for that one mysterious classmate who's bossing Hiyama around to sow more discord. Kouki's role as leader of the class is finished. Hopefully Shizuka can keep it somewhat together. After all, even the demoness thought she had more of an ability to be a "hero" than Kouki.
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 02:36   Link #2043
Diocar

Hey what were hajime latest stats and abilities?
Diocar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 02:48   Link #2044
blankerer

there has been no update showing his status plate since he left Orcus.

so maybe little or no change besides the Gravity Magic the 3 of them got
blankerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 03:37   Link #2045
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankerer View Post
there has been no update showing his status plate since he left Orcus.

so maybe little or no change besides the Gravity Magic the 3 of them got
I wouldn't say that. The author might be saving an update so it has greater impact, but Hajime has done some considerable training and fighting since the last time we saw the card. His stats should've continued to rise even if he didn't unlock any more derived skills. Although he probably actually did get some more skills, just mundane ones like [+increase effect]. Not something worth updating the card over by itself.

On another note, I want to see some derived skills from lightning clad and wind claw but I'm not sure what they would be. For lightning clad maybe something that further heightens agility(seems appropriate, right?) and for wind claw maybe just extended range.
Old 2014-04-18, 03:38   Link #2046
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Is the new chapter coming today?
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 03:41   Link #2047
blankerer

nope we still on friday... the usual 3 day wait til 18:00 lol
Old 2014-04-18, 03:49   Link #2048
omegasereon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
Is the new chapter coming today?
1 more day. Only 2 days have passed.
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 04:03   Link #2049
maniac88

random question of the day...
what kind of things tio tought to miu when her father is not around?

the next chapter probably cover that point right?
maniac88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 06:50   Link #2050
watisit

Oh god... i just started reading this yesterday and i'm now at Miledy's dungeon. She sure is a sadistic b****

Edit: And for Tio, wasn't it a piledriver driven up her... not a shotgun?

Last edited by watisit; 2014-04-18 at 10:52.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 14:11   Link #2051
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by watisit View Post
Oh god... i just started reading this yesterday and i'm now at Miledy's dungeon. She sure is a sadistic b****

Edit: And for Tio, wasn't it a piledriver driven up her... not a shotgun?
The Pile Bunker is some sort of drill/stake gun, not a shotgun.

...and yeah, Miredi/Miledy(or however you want to trans it) is one weird sadist. Some of her traps were designed to be fatal, but most of them were just set to piss off and humiliate whoever challenged the dungeon. If you have reached the end of the dungeon by now....
Spoiler for ":

EDIT: Btw, way back when he made his artificial eye, he said he could add more magics to it when he got more skilled with generation magic. What do you all think he will add to it?

Last edited by bludvein; 2014-04-18 at 17:53.
Old 2014-04-18, 20:12   Link #2052
blankerer

if she was a sadist then Hajime would of probably thought of leaving Tio there.... she's just a frivolous person that likes to change up the layout of her dungeon......
Old 2014-04-18, 20:31   Link #2053
Xacual

Quote:
EDIT: Btw, way back when he made his artificial eye, he said he could add more magics to it when he got more skilled with generation magic. What do you all think he will add to it?
Didn't he add in the ability to connect it with his drones and see from them? Or was that more something he built into the drones that they would feed info to his eye.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 20:35   Link #2054
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankerer View Post
if she was a sadist then Hajime would of probably thought of leaving Tio there.... she's just a frivolous person that likes to change up the layout of her dungeon......
Hajime met Tio afterward.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 20:37   Link #2055
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
Btw, way back when he made his artificial eye, he said he could add more magics to it when he got more skilled with generation magic. What do you all think he will add to it?
Laser beam? X-ray scans? Byakugan? Hypnotic stare? Geass?
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 20:40   Link #2056
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

^@blud, see through ability, an ability dat could see anything under a person cloth, including One's naked body... :lol:
Old 2014-04-18, 20:42   Link #2057
blankerer

Well yeah I know he met Tio afterward but he tried getting her to leave or go become the Hero's thing since she did have her mission. Could of put some thought into where he could ditch her so she won't chase after him at least.
---
7h 18min to go
Old 2014-04-18, 20:47   Link #2058
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
Laser beam? X-ray scans? Byakugan? Hypnotic stare? Geass?
I was thinking something like seeing stats/skills like a scouter. Those first one sounds kind of redundant since he is already covered for ranged attacks, and the next two he pretty much already has with his various perception skills.

Last edited by bludvein; 2014-04-18 at 21:21.
Old 2014-04-18, 21:17   Link #2059
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasNoLove View Post
^@blud, see through ability, an ability dat could see anything under a person cloth, including One's naked body... :lol:
Wait, wait. When did Hajime start channeling Ise?
Old 2014-04-18, 22:12   Link #2060
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

^I was just kiddin' ya know..

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel