Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Spoiler for reply:
Spoiler for reply:
Old 2017-06-10, 23:51   Link #1462
pokecrisis234
Lazy Ass

My copy of Volume 14 has yet to arrive, so I can't say I know what's going on, but...

Spoiler for Speculations:
pokecrisis234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-11, 11:23   Link #1463
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Scarletknive:
Spoiler for reply:
Old 2017-06-11, 17:15   Link #1464
GLDarkLord

Ah an after story which , hopefully, depicts his polygamy life with his girls.. I hope the author doesn't disappoint me at the end , like all the harem author which story I have finished reading. Kiwaguro no brynhildr , the recent harem story that disappointed me ......sigh..
Anyway is any hint on this volume on why this true dragon keep coming to earth? When they were fighting that Eternal longevity Bahamut, Kili speculated that there must be a reason these keeping coming to earth.
GLDarkLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-12, 08:58   Link #1465
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
@Scarletknive:
Spoiler for reply:
Spoiler for Answer:
Old 2017-06-13, 11:25   Link #1466
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Spoiler for reply:

@GLDarkLord: I suggest you read High School DxD, Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha, Madan no Ou to Vanadis, Hybrid x Heart Magias Academy Ataraxia (HxH) and Magika no Kenshi to Shoukan Maou. All pretty good True Harems whose endings I'm sure won't disappoint you (they aren't completed yet, but from what I can tell they won't disappoint you). HxH has (w)incest in it, which isn't really my thing, so I'm not sure if I should read it (there's also an "almost-NTR" from an antagonistic female character on one of the heroines - I hear it's fine now, though). Aside from that, I've heard it's really good, so I might read it.
Old 2017-06-14, 22:23   Link #1467
GLDarkLord

Quote:
Spoiler for reply:

@GLDarkLord: I suggest you read High School DxD, Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha, Madan no Ou to Vanadis, Hybrid x Heart Magias Academy Ataraxia (HxH) and Magika no Kenshi to Shoukan Maou. All pretty good True Harems whose endings I'm sure won't disappoint you (they aren't completed yet, but from what I can tell they won't disappoint you). HxH has (w)incest in it, which isn't really my thing, so I'm not sure if I should read it (there's also an "almost-NTR" from an antagonistic female character on one of the heroines - I hear it's fine now, though). Aside from that, I've heard it's really good, so I might read it.
I have read most of those LN. Except for dxd and shinmai.
Now currently reading HxH for light novel and for manga is
Sousei no Onmyouji ( I'm really masochist).
HxH has wincest? Is it biological level? if not, i can overlook it just like Kazuki and Kanae.
Also i really wish that unlimited fafnir can give me the ending that i have been looking for. Even though the chances are high on getting a true harem ending, but still this series doesn't give me the 100% assurance on getting a true harem ending just like Magika no kenshi and others
Old 2017-06-15, 12:54   Link #1468
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yuu loves all of the girls, doesn't he? That should be enough to reassure you.

HxH - the main character and his real blood sister had sex. And his mother became a goddess and was reborn, and then he had sex with her, too. I read this in a summary, though, and it could be that it didn't go into actual penetration (but it's still incest, no?).

DxD has no incest. There's cockblocking, but the main character has proposed marriage to some girls by the latest Volume (22/23 - and in Volume 10, he confesses to the main girl and they start dating officially) and we also have an extra story alluding to a future 30 years from now where his kids with the main girls are shown. The editor isn't letting the author have the main character get laid within in the LNs. That's the main problem here. The action and fighting is really good. The main character is a boob-loving pervert, but at the same time he's got a heart of gold. Great guy. He's a Devil and a Dragon. Died twice (first time he reincarnated into a Devil (main girl is a High-class Devil from birth and is his master - she reincarnated him into her servant Devil), second time his body was remade and he became a Humanoid Dragon).

Shinmai is great, too. True Harem ending is confirmed because the main character is known to have sex with the main girl in Volume 10 and with most of the others in Volume 11.
Old 2017-06-15, 17:35   Link #1469
shadowarc

HxH - I may have missed something but I'm fairly sure that non of the hybrid sessions crossed that "final line." Other than that they pretty much either did or will do everything else other than that.
shadowarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-15, 18:21   Link #1470
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowarc View Post
HxH - I may have missed something but I'm fairly sure that non of the hybrid sessions crossed that "final line." Other than that they pretty much either did or will do everything else other than that.
The HxH sessions never cross the line. Fact is i don't think they will ever cross the line

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-15, 22:18   Link #1471
GLDarkLord

Quote:
Yuu loves all of the girls, doesn't he? That should be enough to reassure you.

HxH - the main character and his real blood sister had sex. And his mother became a goddess and was reborn, and then he had sex with her, too. I read this in a summary, though, and it could be that it didn't go into actual penetration (but it's still incest, no?).

DxD has no incest. There's cockblocking, but the main character has proposed marriage to some girls by the latest Volume (22/23 - and in Volume 10, he confesses to the main girl and they start dating officially) and we also have an extra story alluding to a future 30 years from now where his kids with the main girls are shown. The editor isn't letting the author have the main character get laid within in the LNs. That's the main problem here. The action and fighting is really good. The main character is a boob-loving pervert, but at the same time he's got a heart of gold. Great guy. He's a Devil and a Dragon. Died twice (first time he reincarnated into a Devil (main girl is a High-class Devil from birth and is his master - she reincarnated him into her servant Devil), second time his body was remade and he became a Humanoid Dragon).

Shinmai is great, too. True Harem ending is confirmed because the main character is known to have sex with the main girl in Volume 10 and with most of the others in Volume 11.
No , it doesn't give me the assurance. Also i never read that he ever said outright thst he loves them all equally or even having a thought of it in his mind.
In his heart there only two person that he consider his lovers, Iris and Mitsuki. The others are surely important to him but they are not the same level on those two.

Dxd is tempting to read but I dislike the MC.....im not of a fan on perverted MC.
So it is suffice for me to only watch the anime and not reading the LN.
Im currently reading HxH vol 1 and is quite discouraging to hear about that incest thing.....but regardless I'm still going to read it since, (base on what I heard), is going for true harem route.
As for shinmai, I haven't read it because I'm planning to read it in one go after the last volume is release and translated. Even though shinmai has incest on it, I'm closing my eyes and overlooking it because his aunt is just to hot not to be love and not joining the harem.
Old 2017-06-16, 06:04   Link #1472
DragonOsman
Dragon King

That "aunt" of his is more of a first cousin once removed. You'll know more on that when you read it. And Mio is his cousin, too. So if you consider cousins as being incest, you've got double incest here (triple, really - Maria is also his cousin).

In DxD, the main character may be a pervert, but he's not one to not like. You'll see what I mean if you read the story. Like I said before, he's got a heart of gold. He's the type that's willing to do anything for his friends. And he does have some male friends and rivals. One thing about him is that when something happens that he's involved in, he always blames himself for it and tries to make up for it. And he doesn't ever do anything to the girls that they don't like. The girls have to persuade him to do stuff to them.

In Fafnir, the very fact that he marked all of the girls as his mates should already tell you how he feels about them. He wants them. That's why he marked them as his. Those are his true feelings. It's just that Iris and Mitsuki are at the top as the "leaders" of the harem.

@Imperial: Not even with the sister and mom? But I heard they got very intimate. Was it just for the HxH session and they really didn't go all the way? There's one illustration where his sister is spreading her legs for him and her private part "down there' is visible (but censored).
Old 2017-06-16, 10:26   Link #1473
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:

@Imperial: Not even with the sister and mom? But I heard they got very intimate. Was it just for the HxH session and they really didn't go all the way? There's one illustration where his sister is spreading her legs for him and her private part "down there' is visible (but censored).
The thing that's very odd about Heart x Hybrid is that for some bizarre reason there's no "TRUE" intercourse. The closest they get is the core installations which are pretty much as close as it gets.

No actual sex but a lot of other stuff.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-16, 11:43   Link #1474
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Hopefully Kizuna will have sex with them all eventually, then. It'll probably happen near the end, like with Madan, Magika and Shinmai. And come to think of it, DxD, too, might have it near the end. We're on Volume 23 and the series is stated to not be going past Volume 30 (and it could also end before reaching Volume 30). Maybe Ise will finally get laid when the ending is really close? We might still have hope yet. It just sucks that there's not much intimacy except for some kissing and touching, though.

As for Fafnir: Yes, I really do think it'll be a True Harem ending because, like I said, Yuu did mark all of the girls as his mates and they also accepted it. They're his mates. He'll probably do it with them near the end (at least I hope so - they just need to get over their aversion to the idea since they're already his mates). I don't like how only Kili, out of the grown-up girls (saying that to not include Tia), is totally ready to have him bone her. Tia doesn't count because she's a kid.
Old 2017-06-21, 20:09   Link #1475
shadowarc

Well, most of the other girls are the sheltered type with little prior experience with men and also consider how Kili is. She's a daughter of Vritra and so knew more about the concept of mates and such before everyone else and in her case leans more towards the dragon side then the other D's so her desire for a mate is probably stronger too. Doesn't help that Yuu is her type and the fact that he's an actual counter dragon or the wound he inflicted on her as Fafnir probably turned her on, who knows?
shadowarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-22, 06:55   Link #1476
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^I'd say it's all of the above with Kili.

I understand that the other girls are sheltered princesses, but that excuse is starting to get old. They should at least try to call him by his name for a start, if nothing else. It feels really weird that he's able to easily call them by their first names, but they aren't able to do the same for him.
Old 2017-07-01, 03:18   Link #1477
dragon213

Hi, just wanted to ask, how is it with the translation? Not complaining, just asking
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-01, 06:32   Link #1478
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Translator MIA.

Translator does randomly disappear for months at a time and then power translates the missing volumes.
Old 2017-07-01, 11:15   Link #1479
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I just hope he doesn't fall sick or something because of his power translating, one of these days.
Old 2017-08-19, 03:45   Link #1480
dragon213

Just need to ask, has anyone else read the raws? Because if so please can we get some spoilers because I'm going crazy here! I want to know what happens in volume 13 and 14.
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, fantasy, harem, shounen, supernatural, true harem