AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2022-04-16, 16:57   Link #4021
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwzin View Post
I have two interesting theories
the first series that both Lisselot and latifa also have a part of Lina's soul, she knew that she was going to be reborn as miharu and was going to reach the other world but she didn't know exactly what was going to happen after miharu disappeared maybe to prevent her from Haruto felt lonely, he divided his soul so that another person could be born who could keep Haruto company and in case he died after separating from Miharu or at a later time and was reborn in the same world, he prepared another soul fraction that was born in Suzune , Lina knew that Haruto would die at some point and be reborn in the other world or maybe some situation had to be fulfilled like that aisha had to gather enough power to take the souls to the other world, they don't think it's very strange that both girls felt attracted to haruto just by talking once

the second is that the ring that cristina gave to flora is an artifact and it has Lina's laboratory since although it is an important object for them there is no real reason for an image of it to appear, maybe Rio will discover it and try to negotiate with her presenting himself as the king of the dragons and she asks him for one of two things, the first an army to recover his kingdom or to marry her so that she becomes a queen or something similar
if i were cristina or flora and a shady guy with a mask and red eyes introduce himself as the "king of dragons" and starts babblering about gods and demons i would definitely freak out, the last thing flora or cristina would think'll be marrige lol, if Rio introduce himself as king of dragons critina and flora would think he is lunatic or a bandit
Old 2022-04-19, 00:38   Link #4022
Denker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
if i were cristina or flora and a shady guy with a mask and red eyes introduce himself as the "king of dragons" and starts babblering about gods and demons i would definitely freak out, the last thing flora or cristina would think'll be marrige lol, if Rio introduce himself as king of dragons critina and flora would think he is lunatic or a bandit
That's true... Until walks the walk right after talking the talk.
If he somehow proves he's essentially a deity walking among men, he would be sent princesses asap.
Think about royalty: their claim to the throne is that they are THE GODS' CHOSEN RULERS.
They get to rule via divine will.
God wills it, unironically.
Denker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-19, 17:42   Link #4023
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denker View Post
That's true... Until walks the walk right after talking the talk.
If he somehow proves he's essentially a deity walking among men, he would be sent princesses asap.
Think about royalty: their claim to the throne is that they are THE GODS' CHOSEN RULERS.
They get to rule via divine will.
God wills it, unironically.
He would also have to find a way to maintain his memory in their minds because they would forget him right after if they don't know better...
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-19, 18:26   Link #4024
Denker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbold View Post
He would also have to find a way to maintain his memory in their minds because they would forget him right after if they don't know better...
That's certainly a bigger issue. I just have no idea how this'll work out, so we can only wait for next Vol, and hope it has something about Celia's mystery plotline.
Old 2022-04-19, 18:39   Link #4025
Snowbold

Quote:
That's certainly a bigger issue. I just have no idea how this'll work out, so we can only wait for next Vol, and hope it has something about Celia's mystery plotline.
So Rio can take two more familiars and if Miharu awakens like Rio, maybe she can take familiars if the past ones are dead.

But yeah, Celia is not from that era and yet she remembers, but that might be genetic from being descended from golems (possibly). So, I am not sure if her remembering can be applied to the others...
Old 2022-04-20, 04:36   Link #4026
jagt

Quote:
So Rio can take two more familiars and if Miharu awakens like Rio, maybe she can take familiars if the past ones are dead.

But yeah, Celia is not from that era and yet she remembers, but that might be genetic from being descended from golems (possibly). So, I am not sure if her remembering can be applied to the others...
Golems are magic tools, they can't have children, Celia descends from the homunculus. Besides, if they manage to somehow break the rules the limit of just three familiars should be lifted too.
Old 2022-04-20, 10:52   Link #4027
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
Golems are magic tools, they can't have children, Celia descends from the homunculus. Besides, if they manage to somehow break the rules the limit of just three familiars should be lifted too.
Homonculus, my mistake.

But I am sure there are a can of worms into solving that. As there would be in saving the heroes from the spirits they are bound to. Poor Satsuki and Masato.
Old 2022-04-20, 21:46   Link #4028
Denker

Quote:
Homonculus, my mistake.

But I am sure there are a can of worms into solving that. As there would be in saving the heroes from the spirits they are bound to. Poor Satsuki and Masato.
I'm too happy for Masato to worry about him. The little man'll be fineeee~
He was probably the one deserving to be a hero from the summoned ones.
Well, he, Satsuki and Rui probably. They all have their issues.
Satsuki needed her time to actually start taking action, whilr Rui... I still don't know how he'll deal with the Beltrum Kingdom.
Old 2022-04-21, 02:07   Link #4029
Snowbold

Quote:
I'm too happy for Masato to worry about him. The little man'll be fineeee~
He was probably the one deserving to be a hero from the summoned ones.
Well, he, Satsuki and Rui probably. They all have their issues.
Satsuki needed her time to actually start taking action, whilr Rui... I still don't know how he'll deal with the Beltrum Kingdom.
The issue is after awakening, they are at risk of becoming controlled by the spirit within the Divine Armaments. And two of the heroes, Satsuki and Masato, are close to Miharu and another is obsessed with her. If while awakened, they make the connection to her past life, they may try to kill her and since Aisha inherited her power, she may be relatively helpless.

Hence why there are some dangers. However, familiars is a way to not only solve the memory thing, but also pare down the harem size, or at least give it clear tiers.

Which brings to question: who should become familiars to have memory of Rio most?
My take if Rio and Miharu are the ones with familiars and Celia remembers?

1st tier:
  • Lieselotte
  • Latifa
  • Forest Trio

2nd tier:
Charlotte
Flora
Christina
3rd tier
  • Aria
  • Shin
  • Any other potential harem members or aspirants
Old 2022-04-21, 08:50   Link #4030
jagt

Quote:
The issue is after awakening, they are at risk of becoming controlled by the spirit within the Divine Armaments. And two of the heroes, Satsuki and Masato, are close to Miharu and another is obsessed with her. If while awakened, they make the connection to her past life, they may try to kill her and since Aisha inherited her power, she may be relatively helpless.

Hence why there are some dangers. However, familiars is a way to not only solve the memory thing, but also pare down the harem size, or at least give it clear tiers.

Which brings to question: who should become familiars to have memory of Rio most?
My take if Rio and Miharu are the ones with familiars and Celia remembers?

1st tier:
  • Lieselotte
  • Latifa
  • Forest Trio

2nd tier:
Charlotte
Flora
Christina
3rd tier
  • Aria
  • Shin
  • Any other potential harem members or aspirants
The division of familiars between Rio and Miharu is way easier to do than we think it is. It is a matter of who is willing to give up magic forever or not, of who prefers to be a dragonman instead of just an ageless version of themselves with better brains and a bigger magic power capacity and output, and of which of the heroines are more of a fighter than a thinker. The ones who become Rio's familiars will turn into dragonmen, spiritual life-forms who problably can't use magic at all. This will problably be a drawback for the heroines born in the Stralh region.

Latifa will choose Rio's side not questions asked, even more if she can be with him for eternity, she also experinced a race change already, so another one should feel less scary for her than for the rest.

Sara, Ouphia and Alma are spirit worshippers, the chance of being spiritual life-forms themselves with the side-dish of spending the eternity with Rio will surely appeal more to them.

Aisia problably won't become Rio's familiar, she doesn't need it, thanks to the spirit pact she and Rio are already a pack, turning into a dragonman can possibly make her lose her condion of spirit and maybe undo the pact, so I can't see her taking this option, at least not now. Put another way becoming Miharu's familiar might be better for Aisia, she wouldn't stop being a spirit, a bigger magic power outout will also make her stronger, and the infinite magic power supply she would get from Miharu will solve her only weakness, the risk of running out of the necessary magic power for fighting or staying materialized if she has to stay away from Rio for long.

Celia will the most likely choose to take the place of her ancestor as Miharu's familiar, as a wise God worshipper being the familiar of one of them will surely appeal more to her too.

Christina, Flora and Charlotte, as wise God worshippers they might have feelings similar to Celia's, for them magic should be a gift left to them by their Gods so they should be reluctant to part with it. Christina and Charlotte are also more of the smart type than the brawny type so the better brains that come with being Miharu's familiar migh suit them better than a dragonman's strenght. The three princesses are also rearguards rather than vanguards, this migh be another reason for choosing more brains over more toughtness.

Liselotte shouldn't have any faith in the wise Gods, she shouldn't have any attachment to magic either like the rest of Stralh born heroines, but I think being Miharu's familar suits her better than being Rio's for the same reasons that the princesses.

Satsuki, not being able of fighting alongside the others brings her no small amount of frustration, so I think she will choose the fighting power that comes with being Rio's familiar. She is too much of the straightforward type for not choosing to be in the frontline, and a dragonman is the ultimate tank in existence, way better suited for that than the other option.
Old 2022-04-21, 11:00   Link #4031
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
The division of familiars between Rio and Miharu is way easier to do than we think it is. It is a matter of who is willing to give up magic forever or not, of who prefers to be a dragonman instead of just an ageless version of themselves with better brains and a bigger magic power capacity and output, and of which of the heroines are more of a fighter than a thinker. The ones who become Rio's familiars will turn into dragonmen, spiritual life-forms who problably can't use magic at all. This will problably be a drawback for the heroines born in the Stralh region.

Latifa will choose Rio's side not questions asked, even more if she can be with him for eternity, she also experinced a race change already, so another one should feel less scary for her than for the rest.

Sara, Ouphia and Alma are spirit worshippers, the chance of being spiritual life-forms themselves with the side-dish of spending the eternity with Rio will surely appeal more to them.

Aisia problably won't become Rio's familiar, she doesn't need it, thanks to the spirit pact she and Rio are already a pack, turning into a dragonman can possibly make her lose her condion of spirit and maybe undo the pact, so I can't see her taking this option, at least not now. Put another way becoming Miharu's familiar might be better for Aisia, she wouldn't stop being a spirit, a bigger magic power outout will also make her stronger, and the infinite magic power supply she would get from Miharu will solve her only weakness, the risk of running out of the necessary magic power for fighting or staying materialized if she has to stay away from Rio for long.

Celia will the most likely choose to take the place of her ancestor as Miharu's familiar, as a wise God worshipper being the familiar of one of them will surely appeal more to her too.

Christina, Flora and Charlotte, as wise God worshippers they might have feelings similar to Celia's, for them magic should be a gift left to them by their Gods so they should be reluctant to part with it. Christina and Charlotte are also more of the smart type than the brawny type so the better brains that come with being Miharu's familiar migh suit them better than a dragonman's strenght. The three princesses are also rearguards rather than vanguards, this migh be another reason for choosing more brains over more toughtness.

Liselotte shouldn't have any faith in the wise Gods, she shouldn't have any attachment to magic either like the rest of Stralh born heroines, but I think being Miharu's familar suits her better than being Rio's for the same reasons that the princesses.

Satsuki, not being able of fighting alongside the others brings her no small amount of frustration, so I think she will choose the fighting power that comes with being Rio's familiar. She is too much of the straightforward type for not choosing to be in the frontline, and a dragonman is the ultimate tank in existence, way better suited for that than the other option.
All makes perfect sense, but I donít think Aisha or Celia have to go through with this like the others might. Aisha is a spirit who already is aware of Haruto. And Celia seems to be able to identify Haruto anyways. So that would be two less concerns. I largely agree on Lieselotte, but I want to see her become a dragon girl!
Old 2022-04-21, 17:29   Link #4032
Denker

Yeah, I don't really see Aisha going out of ehr way to become a familiar, but if this really means an advantage in a battle, I can see why you would think that.
Makes sense.
I just really want to see what they pull off to get the princesses to want to become familiars, tbh. That development should be seriously interesting.

Btw, I love that Beltrum is finally done for. Or rather, I guess it's Restoration, since Beltrum has essentially been politically hijacked by the Empire.
I wonder if this last change will finally trigger Rui to do something like running away with her gf.
Old 2022-04-21, 20:41   Link #4033
Roberto1

I don't know what guys are talking about, Rio hasn't had any progress in 20 volumes with the girls, half of his "harem" are barely his friends, he does not feel a thing for them, and you guys are talking about him(whom already said, he dont want harem) and miharu (who said she wont share) about taking all the other girls as familiars? sometimes i feel most people read other novel.
I am more interested in the fate of the transcendentals (the 6 wise gods), the demon strong as trascendentals, and the rules, finally we have a good lore and most people care about a
"harem", a harem that will never ever come true.
Old 2022-04-22, 09:52   Link #4034
nekodamashii

Quote:
I don't know what guys are talking about, Rio hasn't had any progress in 20 volumes with the girls, half of his "harem" are barely his friends, he does not feel a thing for them, and you guys are talking about him(whom already said, he dont want harem) and miharu (who said she wont share) about taking all the other girls as familiars? sometimes i feel most people read other novel.
I am more interested in the fate of the transcendentals (the 6 wise gods), the demon strong as trascendentals, and the rules, finally we have a good lore and most people care about a
"harem", a harem that will never ever come true.
I have to agree with most of this. Come on guys, you really think any of this familiar business will take place anytime? For all I know, Miharu's divinity is with Aishia and Rio needs it to use extinction. In the first place, it doesn't feel like the author will make Miharu play the role of Lina 2, I'm sure she will play a role but probably not Lina 2. Besides, Lina feels like she's still active to a degree.

A point of interest raised with the last vol is Celia though. Lina most likely found a way to make the rules consider her a familiar while she actually isn't, ofc it's only possible cuz she descends from the bloodline of the homunculus familiar, but still.

Either way, it's just as Roberto said, for a long time to come, Rio's focus should be directed at the six, the other six, himself and the demons. Not the girls he used to hold tea parties with. I'll agree that Miharu and Celia will join him next volume but all the other girls probably will be shoved off screen for a while, though I guess it depends on whether Miharu and Celia get forgotten too or not.
nekodamashii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-22, 13:28   Link #4035
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekodamashii View Post
I have to agree with most of this. Come on guys, you really think any of this familiar business will take place anytime? For all I know, Miharu's divinity is with Aishia and Rio needs it to use extinction. In the first place, it doesn't feel like the author will make Miharu play the role of Lina 2, I'm sure she will play a role but probably not Lina 2. Besides, Lina feels like she's still active to a degree.

A point of interest raised with the last vol is Celia though. Lina most likely found a way to make the rules consider her a familiar while she actually isn't, ofc it's only possible cuz she descends from the bloodline of the homunculus familiar, but still.

Either way, it's just as Roberto said, for a long time to come, Rio's focus should be directed at the six, the other six, himself and the demons. Not the girls he used to hold tea parties with. I'll agree that Miharu and Celia will join him next volume but all the other girls probably will be shoved off screen for a while, though I guess it depends on whether Miharu and Celia get forgotten too or not.
Miharu, Celia, Aisha, and Latifa are the most important women in Rioīs life just leaving off-screen is impossible, we can argue all year long about the other members of the harem but not this four.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-09, 02:55   Link #4036
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

I finally got around to reading Vol 18 (finally) and Haruto is an idiot isn't he. Why would he go and answer Erica's question. Instead of lying or bluffing he went and confirmed that there aren't that many strong individuals that can oppose her. Very dumb of him to do so.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-11, 16:11   Link #4037
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
I finally got around to reading Vol 18 (finally) and Haruto is an idiot isn't he. Why would he go and answer Erica's question. Instead of lying or bluffing he went and confirmed that there aren't that many strong individuals that can oppose her. Very dumb of him to do so.
and that is not the dumbest thing he has done, leaving aside the many times he has let his enemies live, the dumbest thing he has done was to leave the sword of lucius in the possession of his enemies, that sword is very dangerous and therefore it was super Stupid to left it in enemy hands and with that same sword they stabbed ms alma later, it was totally his fault, If he didn't want to keep the damn sword, he should have destroyed, buried, hidden, etc.
Old 2022-05-11, 21:09   Link #4038
silenceblade

He did try to destroyed the sword in the WN (although Reiss secretly saved it). In any case, these issues are common in the LN.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-12, 06:08   Link #4039
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
and that is not the dumbest thing he has done, leaving aside the many times he has let his enemies live, the dumbest thing he has done was to leave the sword of lucius in the possession of his enemies, that sword is very dangerous and therefore it was super Stupid to left it in enemy hands and with that same sword they stabbed ms alma later, it was totally his fault, If he didn't want to keep the damn sword, he should have destroyed, buried, hidden, etc.
Yeah I remember that scene. And I agree it was dumb to give it to the Prince. He's not obligated to present him with it. But from what I remember Haruto was worried in fighting the Prince as he was weakened in his fight with Lucius while defending Flora and Christina.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-13, 11:51   Link #4040
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Yeah I remember that scene. And I agree it was dumb to give it to the Prince. He's not obligated to present him with it. But from what I remember Haruto was worried in fighting the Prince as he was weakened in his fight with Lucius while defending Flora and Christina.

I wish it were like that, it would make much more sense, the truth is that Rio is irrationally respectful to those beneath him, he gave duran the sword as an "apology" for having destroyed the place, which seems very silly to me, duran helped to plan the ambush and after Rio's was defeated duran was planing to rape cristina or flora then after all that Rio apologizes for destroying the combat place???????? and leaves the sword to him, what the fuck?
if i were Rio i would have killed duran too, he is going to cause trouble later anyway, better sooner than later

i truly don't understand japanese mentality at all or maybe the author is just dumb

what you wrote would have made much more sense

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai, magic