AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Old 2022-01-16, 10:15   Link #1
silenceblade

Fans' favorite light novels

I want to discuss with everyone about their favorite light novels of all time and why they are their favorites.

Please do not list anime and manga in this thread although you may use them as reference .

Mine would be Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance and Date A Live.

Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance deals with a boy sent to a fantasy all-girl school. Seeing him getting into ecchi moments with his fellow female students reminds me of To-Love-Ru.

Date A Live deals with a boy trying to seduce several girls. The love comedy of watching him dating all of them at once is a enjoyable experience of reading a visual novel in a light novel format.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-16, 10:32   Link #2
0cean
Transfer Adventurer

Reverend Insanity, because the protagonist is old and experienced. He manages to manipulated the people around him to get what he wants. What is really refreshing is that he doesn't care for revenge. All he does is to further his goal and when that means to work together with peopel that tried to kill him a few seconds ago, that's not a problem and when that means to kill someone who seconds before saved his life, that's not a problem, either.

I just love how this opens up so much new possibilities.