Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2015-11-15, 14:52   Link #6281
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I daresay the 10% lifesteal and spellvamp along with the boosted stats make it a great survivability item early to mid game, not only for lane sustainability, but also for surviving sustained damage - don't let that 10% fool you,it can turn the outcome of a jungle skirmish or a river fight. Assuming you're the carry, if you get engaged and focused on, then someone's not doing their job properly. Anyway, I'm not saying it's a go-to item, but it can definitely help as a table-turner...
Uh it lost the sustain in favor of damage... if it had both of those effects still it would be broken as hell.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-15, 15:59   Link #6282
IceHism

okay played a few games on the new patch including ranked, overall i like it but...

-Game lengths are too short now and the winner is often decided at like 19 mins but takes only 11 more minutes to complete. i don't really feel like i'm playing sometimes even when ingame and i also just want to be able to complete some more items. My last game was 40 mins and my team got a comeback from a bad early game but that's like the exception rather than the norm.

-Yasuo, Trynd, Kindred, Graves, Jax, Soraka are disgusting. Don't have any problems with anyone else. Corruption potion into rageblade is pretty good on jax.

-Kog maw is terrible due to a heavily nerfed and useless Botrk. Seems like the only playable adcs are Quinn, MF, Vayne, Lucian, Graves, cait, and ashe. RFC and Shiv stacking is great for ADCs.

-Game pace is too fast. I would like some more downtime cause it feels like i'm just playing HOTS now with constant skirmishes around the map.

-New or buffed items are fairly good, Rageblade, RFC, Shiv, Death's dance, RoA, Lord dominik, essence reaver. If i had something to complain about, it would be buffing MR items heavily while nerfing so many AP items. Also, it seems RoA is the go-to item for ap mid laners now due to its decent cost but high stats. The rageblade is op but i like the concept.

-Rift herald is a good objective, i like. On the other hand, dragon is pretty useless due to games ending too quickly. You only really want 1st and 3rd dragon.

-Not sure if just me but last hitting feels significantly harder due to lower AD all around.

Last edited by IceHism; 2015-11-15 at 16:16.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-16, 01:17   Link #6283
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Uh it lost the sustain in favor of damage... if it had both of those effects still it would be broken as hell.
/darthvaderNOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Man, why does Rito have to do this, so much for my builds with it T_T

Quote:
-Kog maw is terrible due to a heavily nerfed and useless Botrk. Seems like the only playable adcs are Quinn, MF, Vayne, Lucian, Graves, cait, and ashe. RFC and Shiv stacking is great for ADCs.

-Game pace is too fast. I would like some more downtime cause it feels like i'm just playing HOTS now with constant skirmishes around the map.

-New or buffed items are fairly good, Rageblade, RFC, Shiv, Death's dance, RoA, Lord dominik, essence reaver. If i had something to complain about, it would be buffing MR items heavily while nerfing so many AP items. Also, it seems RoA is the go-to item for ap mid laners now due to its decent cost but high stats. The rageblade is op but i like the concept.
Sounds good, I've always hated Kog'Maw :P Mixed feelings about the game pace - although 40' is the average play time for my games, it feels like you're building up for something big, whereas smaller 15~25' games can be more easily dismissed.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-16, 17:39   Link #6284
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

New TSM roster video announcement

Spoiler for roster:
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-16, 20:50   Link #6285
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
-Yasuo, Trynd, Kindred, Graves, Jax, Soraka are disgusting. Don't have any problems with anyone else. Corruption potion into rageblade is pretty good on jax.
Laning against a Yasuo is fucking bullshit this patch, ANY trade you do against him he will simply heal up with Warlord if he build any crit eary game. Trynd is more tolerable for me as he less frustrating to lane against. Soraka is cancer, can't even one shot adc with 6 items Talon....

Graves is pretty OP against squishies but meh against tanks, I see teams lose with Graves pretty 50/50 ally or enemy.

As for Kindred, what so broken about her? I know Jax is due to Rageblade but what so broken about Kindred?
Old 2015-11-17, 01:03   Link #6286
Eragon
Still Alive

Kindred has pretty good dueling power early game and they scale extremely well into mid-late game. Not to mention that their ult is an instant cast which is absolutely nuts given how powerful it is. Also, because of Kindred's passive you can afford to go warrior enchantment, for even more early game power, and still be relevant late game.
Old 2015-11-17, 02:36   Link #6287
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Kindred gifted me a lot of wins at the end of the season.

Don't bother with the Kindred. Just kill the rest of their team and watch Kindred flee like a coward.
Old 2015-11-18, 01:05   Link #6288
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Soraka is cancer, can't even one shot adc with 6 items Talon....
I don't really follow how that's Soraka's fault. Not to mention Talon scales horribly bad into late game.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-18, 02:00   Link #6289
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
I don't really follow how that's Soraka's fault. Not to mention Talon scales horribly bad into late game.
I bet the adc brought a death dancer + BT and that's why couldn't burst
MAL
Old 2015-11-18, 13:07   Link #6290
IceHism

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Laning against a Yasuo is fucking bullshit this patch, ANY trade you do against him he will simply heal up with Warlord if he build any crit eary game. Trynd is more tolerable for me as he less frustrating to lane against. Soraka is cancer, can't even one shot adc with 6 items Talon....

Graves is pretty OP against squishies but meh against tanks, I see teams lose with Graves pretty 50/50 ally or enemy.

As for Kindred, what so broken about her? I know Jax is due to Rageblade but what so broken about Kindred?
uhh, how did you or an adc get 6 items. None of the games i've played had anyone getting 6 items. If you just rushed ghostblade or hydra, you'd be blowing a ton of people left and right in the early game

No, graves murders tanks because his base stats are ridiculous (and his Q (before the hotfix) did more dmg than his ulti). Tanks need items, graves will snowball way harder than them. Besides, the only really good tank these days is mundo anyways.

Hmm, kindred is not fun to play against because she scales really well while having a fantastic early game especially with that 3 hit E that does a lot of damage. range applied red buff, a mini tumble. She'll basically chunk you for at least 350 hp right when she pops up to gank you which is a lot in the early game. Also, much like tahm kench, her ulti is anti-fun. Though her build path seems pretty awkward right now.
Old 2015-11-18, 13:30   Link #6291
Eragon
Still Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
No, graves murders tanks because his base stats are ridiculous (and his Q (before the hotfix) did more dmg than his ulti). Tanks need items, graves will snowball way harder than them. Besides, the only really good tank these days is mundo anyways.
Rammus has a pretty high winrate too. Basically, right now, if you play normals and pick a tank, its very likely you'll have a good time, provided bullshit heroes are banned (draft mode). There are at least 2 adc's every game(on one team) and nobody seems to know that last whisper exists. So, you can just stack armor and call it a day.
Old 2015-11-18, 18:30   Link #6292
Awrya
U mad?

I like being Singed top (just to annoy the other laner), but most of the time mid/bot feed like crazy and we lose.
Is this punishment for playing Singed?
Old 2015-11-18, 21:54   Link #6293
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

All I see is adc in every lane.
Old 2015-11-20, 17:56   Link #6294
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
All I see is adc in every lane.
*spams Quinn in mid & top lane*...

What? I don't see a problem with this, I am sold on the rework now it's fun and the TP home-guard ult ganks are absolutely hilarious and awesome.

MAL
Old 2015-11-21, 11:01   Link #6295
Eragon
Still Alive

The new laning items are so bad. Dark seal is essentially a trap since, mejais is so shit right now and The Cull doesn't justify its purchase unless you are against an equally passive duo lane.
Old 2015-11-21, 13:11   Link #6296
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
The new laning items are so bad. Dark seal is essentially a trap since, mejais is so shit right now and The Cull doesn't justify its purchase unless you are against an equally passive duo lane.
I find the Dark Seal to be the difference between winning lane and losing lane as Singed. The +25% bonus to potions and refillable potions is so strong because it isn't unique, 2 Dark Seals + Corrupting Potion allows you to out-trade/-sustain your lane opponent hard (assuming roughly same gold).

Dark Seals are only worth it if you use a lot of potions/refillable potions.
Forget geting Mejais.
Old 2015-11-21, 13:33   Link #6297
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
The new laning items are so bad.The Cull doesn't justify its purchase unless you are against an equally passive duo lane.
That and when it's a free lane in top & your ad for the cull, I've made use of it once or twice, but dorans is almost always better still.
MAL
Old 2015-11-21, 22:20   Link #6298
IceHism

Dark seal is okay, mejais is good if you can dominate your lane which can happen often in my experience at least.

The eye of the _______ items are pretty bad though unless you are playing a "support-but-not-really" support . its really hard to justify not getting ToA, fotm shield, or spooky ghosts
Old 2015-11-22, 05:29   Link #6299
Eragon
Still Alive

Yeah, FQC is really good right now. 40% slow with no decay and huge range on such a low cd. I think its gonna get nerfed down the line.
Old 2015-11-24, 14:27   Link #6300
Eragon
Still Alive

Played Illaoi,

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Her numbers are borked Q does a fuckton of dmg and the cd on e is absurdly low considering that the enemy stays a vessel for so long if they don't kill 3 tentacles - which might end up killing them if they are not careful.

Regardless of possible future nerfs, seems like I got a new top lane champ

EDIT: I'll probably have two now Poppy Champion Rework

Tags
league of legends, lol