AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-18, 19:24   Link #1
Jn183

Things that make One Piece so likable [Spoiler need to watch latest eps]

Well, it seem the forum is dying due to the lack of member seening the series and also due to the lack of topic. Hopefully this topic is an ok one.
The point of this is somewhat like "Do you like One Piece poll" but in a way it get to be more detail. I'm going to list stuffs that happen in One Piece that make me like it so much. *hold breath*
Here I go:
1.The code name of the boruque work. Mr. 3, Mr.8, Miss Wednesday, Miss All sunday, etc. The way they say it sound just too hilarious. Especially when they call vivi by her code name, "Misssss Wedneszzzzzdazz" Mr.0 say it the best though. Also, it's quite creative.

2. When Luffy ate too much at Whiskey Town. He was so freaking round. It really was funny. Especially the way they draw his lip sticking out and stuff. lol Also, when he walk out to take a leak. LOL

3.When Luffy toss his comrade around like they're nothing. Crack me up.

4. Spilling lil info about all these strong character lil by lil. OMg.. that just make me get so excited. Especially when Mihawk went to meet Shank. There I realize Shank was even stronger than I expected.

5. The fight between Mihawk and Zoro. Just make me so freaking excited to see Mihawk using a peeling knife to defeated Zoro 3 sword. That give me so much hope for all these creative/wicked technique that Zoro has to create/learn in order to face Mihawk again.
K, I can't think of anymore. Well, there is the manga but too lazy to look through it and also too lazy to type the word spoiler :P Type away ppl
Old 2003-12-18, 19:51   Link #2
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jn183
Well, it seem the forum is dying due to the lack of member seening the series and also due to the lack of topic. Hopefully this topic is an ok one.
The point of this is somewhat like "Do you like One Piece poll" but in a way it get to be more detail. I'm going to list stuffs that happen in One Piece that make me like it so much. *hold breath*
Here I go:
1.The code name of the boruque work. Mr. 3, Mr.8, Miss Wednesday, Miss All sunday, etc. The way they say it sound just too hilarious. Especially when they call vivi by her code name, "Misssss Wedneszzzzzdazz" Mr.0 say it the best though. Also, it's quite creative.

2. When Luffy ate too much at Whiskey Town. He was so freaking round. It really was funny. Especially the way they draw his lip sticking out and stuff. lol Also, when he walk out to take a leak. LOL

3.When Luffy toss his comrade around like they're nothing. Crack me up.

4. Spilling lil info about all these strong character lil by lil. OMg.. that just make me get so excited. Especially when Mihawk went to meet Shank. There I realize Shank was even stronger than I expected.

5. The fight between Mihawk and Zoro. Just make me so freaking excited to see Mihawk using a peeling knife to defeated Zoro 3 sword. That give me so much hope for all these creative/wicked technique that Zoro has to create/learn in order to face Mihawk again.
K, I can't think of anymore. Well, there is the manga but too lazy to look through it and also too lazy to type the word spoiler :P Type away ppl

it would take too long for me to list anything... hahaha. ZORO tats good enough.

I love the suspense!
Old 2003-12-18, 19:59   Link #3
Ral
Idea!

The characters. I love pretty much every character. All the different unique and cool characters.
I also love the humor. From Luffy's ideas to Sanji doing whatever for Nami.
The action is also good.
Old 2003-12-21, 23:26   Link #4
latency2

This is a pretty great series so far story wise. My favorite is episode 26 with Zeff and Sanji stuck on that rock. Zeff giving Sanji the only food. Heart breaking
Old 2003-12-21, 23:40   Link #5
shiznitty

and the fights dont seemed dragged on. Even though they're long, they dont spend half the episode charging up *cough*
Old 2003-12-21, 23:58   Link #6
monir
cho~ kakkoii

haha..even the animators from DB cant dragged an episode to show our hero's stretching up his body..well, because powering up means stretching up..hehe..forgiveness, for my post is confusing even to me..

Offtopic: Hey Ral, what's going on?
Old 2003-12-22, 00:08   Link #7
Gaara11
~ Got Love? ~

A guy named Zoro is what keeps me watchin'.
Old 2003-12-22, 00:49   Link #8
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

I'm definately hooked on this and I'm really interested in seeing what happens with Ms. All Sunday and the one little girl who hangs out with Mr. 3.

Speaking of which, what are their powers respectively?
Old 2003-12-22, 02:00   Link #9
Ral
Idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
I'm definately hooked on this and I'm really interested in seeing what happens with Ms. All Sunday and the one little girl who hangs out with Mr. 3.

Speaking of which, what are their powers respectively?
Miss Goldenweek - Whenever she painted some symbol and whatever paint she uses, it can change how the person thinks or act. EX: Yellow - Makes it so the person can't stop laughing. Black - Betrayal, doesn't listen to your comrades and does the opposite of what they want. My favorite Red - Like a bull, only attack the red painted symbol.

For Miss All Sunday
Spoiler:

Hey Monir, nothing much is happening.
Old 2003-12-22, 03:36   Link #10
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... ¬_¬

Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
Guys......ive watched the first 20 eps......and...well...i dont feel it......dont know how ppl say its better than Naruto......i dont think so.....this feels like DB... yeah Luffy, some idiot/honest guy....... just like goku.......they get pissed and super power comes out.....always fucking hungry.....says dumb things and over all...just boring.

I fell asleep like 3 times, from the eps when they where at that stupid ussop's village, that BTW i fucking hate that idiot, just looking at him fucking annoys me, dont know why.

sorry, i tried.....
Old 2003-12-22, 08:20   Link #11
saku~ya
la~li~lo

Of course SPOILERS are gonna be in here so

One Piece make me laugh very uncontroll~ably. Just yesterday I got done watching the fighting scene between Snaji, Zoro and Usopp battles between the mereman. And between Sanji's words on how he would cook them and Usopp's hilarious way of fighting I couldn't stop laughing. I also laughed where Nami was having a memory of when the ship sprung a leak and Luffy went over to stop and blew up to a ballon lol. It was hilarious.

Thats what makes it different between from other fighting anime. Heck I don't remember laughing like that in any other fighting anime. Right now I am in the process of downloading the batch of 41-50 It was all I could think about last night. When I get to see Luffy and Nami take some action. Needless to say I am scrambling to catch up to the mighty releases that K-F have done so far.
Old 2003-12-22, 10:57   Link #12
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
Ace, hes one of my main reasons for watching, cuz when he shows up, you'll see how bad-ass he is
Old 2003-12-22, 12:33   Link #13
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Damn i read the manga a bit i must say it sux its not Naruto manga but the anime that just ooooowwwwnzzzz!!!

Especially when they in Labbon's stomach when Zoro talks to that Flower guy.He gets mad and says "Can i kill him now" Omg that impression on his face i laughed my ass off.

and everytime Sanji says Namiiiii-saaan hahahaha hilarious.
Old 2003-12-22, 17:29   Link #14
Jn183

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
Damn i read the manga a bit i must say it sux its not Naruto manga but the anime that just ooooowwwwnzzzz!!!

Especially when they in Labbon's stomach when Zoro talks to that Flower guy.He gets mad and says "Can i kill him now" Omg that impression on his face i laughed my ass off.

and everytime Sanji says Namiiiii-saaan hahahaha hilarious.
Yeah, that part was really funny. I liked how the dude kept on pausing to answer some question. Then... *thomp.. thomp.. thomp* seeing Zoro....*thomp.. thomp.. thomp* and everyone getting so annoy. LOL
Old 2003-12-22, 18:51   Link #15
Ral
Idea!

That has to be one of my favorite parts in Laboon's stomach. All that pausing was great. I also liked this part.

Usopp- We got a cannon.
Crocus- If you us that, someone will die.
Sanji- Oh yeah, who will that be?
Crocus- Me.

I also liked in the recent eps when Sanji was calling for Nami, him yelling Nwami.
Old 2003-12-22, 19:01   Link #16
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

its always funny seeing zoro get pissed off at the stupidity of others. His expressions are so fsking funny. Its also funny when he tries to find the right direction.
The "serious" characters always bring the best comic scenes.
Old 2003-12-22, 19:32   Link #17
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

What about the Vice Admiral Garp who took care of Coby and Helmeppo when he got injured by Axe morgan.Everybody thaught he died.He gots up saying you guyz woke me up and punching the cannon to bits.Then someone said we thaught you was dead.He says what someone is dead.Then looks at his wound o it was me.All the marines falling hahahahahhaha that was Hilarious!
Old 2003-12-22, 22:36   Link #18
Jn183

Yeah, the admiral is funny. My favorite marine so far would be Smoker(just a great character), Tashigi (feel sorry for Zoro lol), and Admiral Garp. Oh yeah, to add in more scene I think are quite funny would be whenever Zoro encounter Tashigi. LOL
Old 2003-12-22, 22:50   Link #19
IPv6
blastos.com

weird, what you guys find funny or 'can't stop laughing' is just a simple grin or a quick haha. In any case, this anime is entertaining. Probably 2 points below naruto. With naruto, everytime I watch epi, I get all choke up.
Old 2003-12-23, 11:27   Link #20
Jn183

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPv6
weird, what you guys find funny or 'can't stop laughing' is just a simple grin or a quick haha. In any case, this anime is entertaining. Probably 2 points below naruto. With naruto, everytime I watch epi, I get all choke up.
Vice Versa. After discovering some group subbing One Piece in Sept, watching Naruto wasn't as enjoyable as it was. I haven't rewatch any eps of Naruto while I rewatch One Piece series more than couple of time. Different ppl different taste.
Closed Thread