AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-08, 00:39   Link #501
whatever123

Send a message via MSN to whatever123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickels
You dumb little shit, you made yourself look like a fucking buffoon. Do you really think that this brand of martial arts you brag about is applicable in a true fighting scenario? While you and your fag buddies fantasize on the anime website, everyone over at Sherdog.com (where people know what REAL fighting is about) is laughing their balls off at you. You can not honestly believe that a "back flip kick" would work against the likes of even the lowliest of UFC competition.While you were landing your little gymnastics trick, youd get your neck grabbed and your fucking skull collapsed! MMA is not Mortal Kombat retard. Plus, if youre so great, and can kill everyone with your "ninja powers", you CAN and SHOULD join the UFC. And in closing, id like to address these "glaring openings" that your powers allow you to find in your opponents defense. If Randy Couture shot in at your knees, you wouldnt have time to knee him while he was closing the gap, and if you did, he would laugh, slam you, sit on you, and beat the shit out of you. Keep on dreaming, Karate Kid! LOL

example on the type of hatmail I've been getting in my PMs over my comment on UFC that someone decided to post on sherdog.

my my... didn't he prove how smart he was, with all the talking about back flip kicks and mortal kombat (which I've never even played) and ninja powers that I was doing, guess he showed me.

this is not good representation of posters on Sherdog, maybe you shouldn't just go out and prove how dumb you are and embarrass that forum.

hell... I even bothered going over to the sherdog forum and apoligize, and still I get this.
some ppl only enjoy acting tough. IMO u didnt deserve what most of the ppl said about u stickels. it takes a man to appologize and only an idiot to flame. i have a lot of respect to the way u handled urself i wish that i was half as mature as u r when i was ur age
Old 2004-01-08, 01:11   Link #502
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever123
some ppl only enjoy acting tough. IMO u didnt deserve what most of the ppl said about u stickels. it takes a man to appologize and only an idiot to flame. i have a lot of respect to the way u handled urself i wish that i was half as mature as u r when i was ur age
THere should be a way to punch someone over the internet. lol
Old 2004-01-08, 01:20   Link #503
whatever123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
THere should be a way to punch someone over the internet. lol
if there was this forum and the whole internet will have something worste than a nuclear war

anyways since i have to wait for a long time till my quistion gets answered and i ran out of topics why dont someone suggest a new topic regarding martial arts so that we could discuss
Old 2004-01-08, 01:20   Link #504
baka manko
Hmm...

Send a message via AIM to baka manko
there is allways virus's thats allways a kick in the nuts lol jk
Old 2004-01-08, 01:53   Link #505
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever123
if there was this forum and the whole internet will have something worste than a nuclear war

anyways since i have to wait for a long time till my quistion gets answered and i ran out of topics why dont someone suggest a new topic regarding martial arts so that we could discuss
lol true.

hmmm... a new topic about MA....

well i have several questions, u guys choose wat u want.

Wat is best martial art for speed?
how about for maximum damage?
ur favourite weapon. (excluding guns and anything modern.)
Old 2004-01-08, 04:24   Link #506
whatever123

speed???

well thats a hard one but boxing (mohammed ali is a fine example)

damage???

boxing again (look at how many have retired due to boxing mohamed ali again is a fine example

weapon???

swords r cool but i like metal rings with knives more coz its more practical these days and its easier to conceal and easier to use
Old 2004-01-08, 10:25   Link #507
100fr

speed

k some styles are slower then others but ,
mainly speeds depends on you own training

damage

i'm gonan shut up now

weapons

well i prefer a sipmle stick, you now a long or short wooden thingie witch you can strike you opponent with :-)
Old 2004-01-08, 14:33   Link #508
Renxozuken
Clan Ed

WEll i have done some tae kwon do for 8 years obtaining black belt and now currently learning art of kendo for 3 years.

trust me it is damn cool when u hold the bamboo stick and jsut whack ur oppenent..

LOL try it it is really fun
Old 2004-01-08, 15:35   Link #509
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

ive heard mua thai is good for speed.
for damage TKD works well, but they're not always smart moves in an actual fight.

as for weapon i like katanas.
Old 2004-01-08, 16:20   Link #510
Stickels
Just passing by

you train for speed, its more your training and body type that will determine your speed than the style.

for Damage, I guess the whole point of martial arts is damage, so they are all pretty good there, except maybe Akido, so I'm just gonna go with a personal favorite here and say Krav Maga.

a stick, preferably 2' or under, two of them would be great.
Old 2004-01-08, 17:35   Link #511
smee
Silent A$$A$$IN

Send a message via AIM to smee
speed? TKD although stickels is right about it being more the person than anything.

Power? Muay Thai or Krav maga

Weapon? Katana

and zoro what anime is ur avatar from, it looks pretty cool.
Old 2004-01-08, 18:31   Link #512
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by smee
speed? TKD although stickels is right about it being more the person than anything.

Power? Muay Thai or Krav maga

Weapon? Katana

and zoro what anime is ur avatar from, it looks pretty cool.
One Piece, the greatest anime ever.
Old 2004-01-12, 20:14   Link #513
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

i asked my chem teacher... and he doesnt know. He was in the navy during the cold war and he wasnt a combat guy. He was a chemist.... he told me long time ago, i think he worked the nuclear reactors.
Old 2004-01-12, 20:55   Link #514
naantje
Annoyance :)

martial arts? i beat up this black belt karate guy in 10 seconds and the last martial art i did was judo and i had the yellow belt rofl.. martial arts is a way of making the weak being able to defend themselves but the naturally strong will always be able to defeat them.. i mean the guy stood there in his karate stance and i layed him one on the cheek and he was down i mean come on
Old 2004-01-12, 21:44   Link #515
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by naantje
martial arts? i beat up this black belt karate guy in 10 seconds and the last martial art i did was judo and i had the yellow belt rofl.. martial arts is a way of making the weak being able to defend themselves but the naturally strong will always be able to defeat them.. i mean the guy stood there in his karate stance and i layed him one on the cheek and he was down i mean come on
of course, but meet someone whos actually GOOD in karate. Hes no karate black belt if he cant dodge simple attacks.
Old 2004-01-12, 21:59   Link #516
Stickels
Just passing by

99.9% of american "karate" schools are pure and utter crap, I wouldn't use that to judge martial arts.
Old 2004-01-12, 23:09   Link #517
*aznplayboi*
YUM!! YUM!!

Send a message via AIM to *aznplayboi*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
a fight? No im sorry, its a lesson u should learn. Sadly u dont seem to get the concept at all, but i guess everyone grows up sooner or later. Advice: i dont care if its crappy english, but make sure ppl can understand.... ur spelling is beyond horrible. Advice2: grow up.
btw: u didnt say sorry, u were just afraid of being banned.

Dranz: Above was not a flame.

on topic now:

wat is the best MA for the modern military?
ummmm.....afraid of being banned? i can make a new account and even the forum moderators will NOT know who it is. i just wanna say before i get banned or whatever....chi is NOT real...omg thats pathetic. God is Not real and thats more pathetic. and zoro....ur just pathetic period...wow...dissing my spelling...thats just...sad...and im 12...why the hell would i want to grow up? ......................and lessons...dont worry, i get ENOUGh lessons. :fingers: :fingers: :fingers: have a nice day!
Old 2004-01-12, 23:13   Link #518
Stickels
Just passing by

before this gets dragged into another flame war, I vote we all ignore that post.
Old 2004-01-12, 23:21   Link #519
*aznplayboi*
YUM!! YUM!!

Send a message via AIM to *aznplayboi*
btw...plz tell me that im not the ONLY one thats normal in this forum...i meant this thread...chi and ki..pfft wtf
Old 2004-01-13, 00:30   Link #520
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickels
before this gets dragged into another flame war, I vote we all ignore that post.
awww.... can i please point out his idiocity?? Like how he has an IP address and if he makes a new account the mods and admins will easily know its him? How there is more proof of the existence of chi God and wat not than the proofs he has against it? oh well... i wont go on unless Dranz himself (or Nosanninwa) allows me to write against him without flaming him.
Closed Thread