AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-01-20, 00:47   Link #21
Kay Hearts
Cute ahiru ^v^ *quack*

Any of both Kingdom Hearts (CoM or KH2)

I donīt know if KH2 will be out for sure this year even in Japan, but sure Chain of Memories will be ^_^
Kay Hearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-20, 01:07   Link #22
Thelastguardian

Halo 2 is getting delay to at least Q304, dont you guys even heard of the rumor -_-

Anyway I am really looking forward to Metal Gear Solid 3. Screw the others
Old 2004-01-20, 01:43   Link #23
Necrodeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_of_Hell
Have you guys ever heard of this game called Siren? It is supposed to be the ultimate scariest game ever made, even scarier than Resident Evil, Silent Hill, and yes, Fatal Frame.

So far, there is no word on release dates in the US but if you would like to see what the game is about and some screenshots and trailers, it's at http://www.playstation.jp/scej/title/siren/

I would buy this game whenever it comes out here.
I've heard about that game. I'm definatly going to buy it IF it comes to europe. I've seen a trailer, but all she really does in that trailer is run away...
Necrodeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-20, 02:02   Link #24
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_of_Hell

I would buy this game whenever it comes out here.
That is if it comes out outside of Japan at all. I do hope it gets ported over to the US though.
Old 2004-01-20, 02:50   Link #25
Leonidas Tzu
Unoriginal

UT2k4 will suck. UT2k3 sucks bad enough as is, additional vehicles will not be an adequate remedy for inferior gameplay compared unto UT.

The only game I'm truely looking forward to this year is Tribes:Vengeance. It'll not only feature an extensive single-player campaign created by the makers of System Shock 2, but they also signed on competitive Tribes players from the community to help get the game balance right.
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/tribesvengeance/

Last edited by Leonidas Tzu; 2004-01-20 at 03:17.
Leonidas Tzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-20, 03:11   Link #26
Seifer_us
A Hunter of Peace

1. Dragon Quest VIII
2. Xenosaga Episode II: Beyond Good and Evil (Jenseits von Gut und Boese)
3. Gungrave O.D.
4. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
5. Final Fantasy XII
6. Dragon Quest V (Remake)
7. Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes (Remake)
8. Kingdom Hearts II
9. Hajime no Ippo: Victorious Boxers 2
10. Shenmue III (Yeah right, after how bad Shenmue II did in the US... Damn X-Box only releases... stupid, resrfresn, #$%@...)

That's pretty much all that I want right now... Well, besides Skies of Arcadia 2 (Eternal Arcadia 2 ^_^).
Seifer_us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-20, 11:30   Link #27
SirJeannot
AT Field

revolt 2
duke nukem forever

*gg* i guess i dream too much :|
Old 2004-01-20, 16:56   Link #28
smee
Silent A$$A$$IN

Send a message via AIM to smee
dude, how can u like tribes and not like UT? Its gonna be awesome.
smee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-20, 17:13   Link #29
EtherNEZ
AIR is good for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seifer_us
1. Dragon Quest VIII
2. Xenosaga Episode II: Beyond Good and Evil (Jenseits von Gut und Boese)
3. Gungrave O.D.
4. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
5. Final Fantasy XII
6. Dragon Quest V (Remake)
7. Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes (Remake)
8. Kingdom Hearts II
9. Hajime no Ippo: Victorious Boxers 2
10. Shenmue III (Yeah right, after how bad Shenmue II did in the US... Damn X-Box only releases... stupid, resrfresn, #$%@...)

That's pretty much all that I want right now... Well, besides Skies of Arcadia 2 (Eternal Arcadia 2 ^_^).
That's quite a list! (Although I suspect there are others here with larger wishlists ). The question is will they stay on the wish/want list? (as in expenditure wise...)

Myself, hmmmm. Not being a big fan of FPS and Action/Adventure (as well as having a rather large hole in the preverbial pocket) my choices are somewhat.. restricted. However, I was looking forward to Xenosaga Ep1..... but I'm somewhat sceptical of it appearing here - if anyone knows any better please do speak up. Of course there is also FFX - 2 and the far off FF XII.... and perhaps even the ill fated and oft renamed 'Imperium Galactica III' - does anyone even known that name anymore?

Some lesser well known games of a certain few anime, as well as Haegamonia and HW2 are entertaining me right now
EtherNEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-20, 17:16   Link #30
Flash_Squirrel
F&C Fanboy

Send a message via ICQ to Flash_Squirrel Send a message via AIM to Flash_Squirrel
Oh right, I'm waiting for an european version of Disgaea: Hour of darkness. ;_;
Flash_Squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-20, 17:22   Link #31
Esperchld
Photographer

I am waiting for

Links 2005
Xenosaga II: Jenseits von Gut und Boese
Half Life 2
Doom 3
Halo 2
Suikoden 4
True Fantasy Live Online
Esperchld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-20, 18:50   Link #32
daliinn

Unhappy

There is already a Xenosage II now? And I just got the first one. Im so out of date.....
daliinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-20, 19:31   Link #33
smee
Silent A$$A$$IN

how can u not be exited for halo, c'mon dudes.

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images..._screen005.jpg

Edited by Mod Flash_Squirrel because: You are using someone else's bandwidth and the IMG is too big.
Old 2004-01-20, 19:34   Link #34
Flash_Squirrel
F&C Fanboy

Send a message via ICQ to Flash_Squirrel Send a message via AIM to Flash_Squirrel
Resize or link those damn pictures, please.

And don't triple post?
Old 2004-01-20, 19:36   Link #35
smee
Silent A$$A$$IN

sorry dude, but looking at that picture while reading this thread gives me some relief, and jeez i spelled excited wrong, oh dear dear dear.
Old 2004-01-20, 19:41   Link #36
Flash_Squirrel
F&C Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smee
sorry dude, but looking at that picture while reading this thread gives me some relief
While it gives nightmares for others. It's a friendly request, made them as links.
Old 2004-01-21, 10:33   Link #37
Leonidas Tzu
Unoriginal

Quote:
Originally Posted by smee
dude, how can u like tribes and not like UT? Its gonna be awesome.
I loved UT, I played it competitively for years. UT2k3 is an abortion of the unreal franchise. I expect Ut2k4 to be the same. I played Tribes 1 and 2 competitively for years as well. Sierra is actually listening to the community in regards to the producing of Tribes:Vengeance. Epic and Mark Reign have largely ignored the UT fan base and attempted to make a game which would appeal to Q3'ers and fans of other FPS games. Sierra did the same thing with Tribes2, but with Tribes:Vengeance they are correcting their mistakes.
Leonidas Tzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-21, 15:43   Link #38
binhster2012

Send a message via AIM to binhster2012
I'm looking forward to Drift Racer: Kaido Battle
This is probably the first true racing game that allows players to race on tracherous mountains while doing some awesome and true drifting.
Suppose to come out Feb 3, but there are rumors of cancellation.
binhster2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-22, 00:13   Link #39
Seifer_us
A Hunter of Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherNEZ
That's quite a list! (Although I suspect there are others here with larger wishlists ). The question is will they stay on the wish/want list? (as in expenditure wise...)

Myself, hmmmm. Not being a big fan of FPS and Action/Adventure (as well as having a rather large hole in the preverbial pocket) my choices are somewhat.. restricted. However, I was looking forward to Xenosaga Ep1..... but I'm somewhat sceptical of it appearing here - if anyone knows any better please do speak up. Of course there is also FFX - 2 and the far off FF XII.... and perhaps even the ill fated and oft renamed 'Imperium Galactica III' - does anyone even know that name anymore?
What?! You don't have Episode I yet? How dare Namco deny Europe their Xeno!!! That's really too bad, as I could definetely see it doing well over there.

All of those games I listed are my definite buys for the year (Well, Twin Snakes is still a little bit up in the air). I have more I want to get, but these are the only ones that I determined that I would absolutely buy. It is going to wear heavy on the pocketbook, though... I still have quite a backlog of games that have been released recently that I want to pick up. I really wish Sega would hurry up and announce what's going on with Shenmue III. I REALLY don't want it to end up on only the X-Box again. Oh well, at least I got the Japanese Dreamcast version of Shenmue II.

I played FFX-2 and wasn't too impressed. The battle system was fun and all, but the weak story and music really turned me off from it. FFXII, however, seems like it could be the best in the whole series. The team behind the game is the same team that worked on Tactics and Vagrant Story, which are two of my favorite Square games. Maybe I'm just a bit biased, but I really think it will be a whole new type of Final Fantasy experience. My big hope now is just that the Dragon Quest series will begin to expand more since the merger of Square-Enix.

Man, all these games are coming out and I still have anime merchandise to buy...

Imperium Galactica III?!?! Um... nope. I don't know.
Seifer_us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-22, 00:40   Link #40
CardCaptorMoody
Dictator of the World

Location: Canada, In my basement playing DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION
D..........D.............R

DDR 9th Mix!!!!!!! I can't wait! Though i am not actualy planing to own this game since i'd rather play it at the arcade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seifer_us
3. Gungrave O.D.
Is this game going to take more than 5mins to beat?
CardCaptorMoody is offline   Reply With Quote