AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-11-10, 18:38   Link #21241
Alisa~Chan~
A Cute Wife!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Miledi was described as looking like a 14 yo girl when she met with Yue and Hajime in the Holy Precincts. Don't know why you expected an older Miledi though.
Etooo~ an annoying nee-san type is what i first imagined~~ with more meat only wearing a pink sweater~~
Alisa~Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-11, 05:05   Link #21242
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Shia & Hajime's trip continue in the latest raws~

Ahw, it became a yearly thing for the two, that's nice. Haha, traces of the "regrettable bunny" remains huh.
El Rue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-11, 05:47   Link #21243
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni;6157416

[SPOILER="meldi pic"
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
[/SPOILER]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
Do we know anything about liberator other that they fought against the evil god and lost...and then build the laberynt?, i mean are they friends, lover, family?...judging from miledi last word it seem they were quite close..but do we have any particular info?
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
We haven't been given very much regarding each of their backstories, motivations, or their interpersonal relationships. From the bits that we do know, Oscar seemed to be the serious type, while the female Liberators were all at least a bit twisted. Meiru Melusine was the same race as Remia and Myuu, meaning she must have been an atavism like Shea. That's about all I can recall off the top of my head. We do have a very brief description for this volume which gives a bit of insight on Oscar and Miledi. It roughly goes as follows:
Spoiler:

The blog post describes it as being full of stories that can't be told without tears.
So there is a new series. If so I can't wait for a translation. If its being translated...where is it? Or is it not yet? Or is it yet to come out? :P Also I like the pic of Meldi...she really looks like how I imagined her. xD Only I also imaged her I some "moe" pose trying to get attention. You know with her personality and all.
Old 2017-11-11, 09:31   Link #21244
borisdrakoni

I've been wondering where this Shea arc was going, but now I'm almost certain it'll be an Indiana Jones parody. The symmetry is kind of nice since there was some of that in volume 2 as well during Shea's first labyrinth dive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
So there is a new series. If so I can't wait for a translation. If its being translated...where is it? Or is it not yet? Or is it yet to come out? :P Also I like the pic of Meldi...she really looks like how I imagined her. xD Only I also imaged her I some "moe" pose trying to get attention. You know with her personality and all.
It's a light novel exclusive spinoff coming out in next month. I don't know if anyone would bother to translate it since the main series is already licensed and all.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-12, 18:31   Link #21245
Windsgrace

Cool but yeah that's a shame. :P
Old 2017-11-17, 06:31   Link #21246
borisdrakoni

There's going to be a special live broadcast on niconico in a couple of weeks to commemorate the drama CD. It looks like they'll be playing some clips of it early, and will also make the third new project announcement during the show.

Based on some of the character impressions mentioned by the voice actors in an interview, it seems that this CD will be pretty funny.
Old 2017-11-17, 08:15   Link #21247
Triok123

Quote:
There's going to be a special live broadcast on niconico in a couple of weeks to commemorate the drama CD. It looks like they'll be playing some clips of it early, and will also make the third new project announcement during the show.

Based on some of the character impressions mentioned by the voice actors in an interview, it seems that this CD will be pretty funny.
i am betting anime being the 3 project...
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-18, 08:17   Link #21248
dimlik

Quote:

Will you maybe provide us with some specifics once the CD is out? If you decide to buy it, hehe It would be great to roughly know what their trio is talking about and for how long)
dimlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-18, 09:43   Link #21249
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimlik View Post
Will you maybe provide us with some specifics once the CD is out? If you decide to buy it, hehe It would be great to roughly know what their trio is talking about and for how long)
Haha, well I have never tried interpreting from just an audio source before, so we'll see how it goes. The short synopsis for the contents is something like this:

The three people of Hajime, Yue, and Shea arrived at a town where an event was being held. There is no way that they who hold a predisposition for trouble can pass the time in peace.

This week's chapter was pretty entertaining, although it mostly boils down to Hajime and Shea debating over which one of them is the worse driver. It looks like Myuu's inspiration to start playing with the JSDF Air Force came from Shea regularly leading the police on motorcycle chases through the city in the middle of the night. It seems that the adventure will start heating up next week.
Old 2017-11-18, 11:38   Link #21250
Alisa~Chan~
A Cute Wife!!!

Nani~? Shea-chan is having a car chase during the night~?
Old 2017-11-24, 08:56   Link #21251
borisdrakoni

Daily life chapter 9 is out. Shimizu looks creepier than I imagined.
Old 2017-11-24, 09:18   Link #21252
bakapervert
A pervert

Heh, Hajime's true reason for killing Shimizu is really to the point.
Old 2017-11-24, 09:31   Link #21253
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Who the hell Shimizu? Don't remember him...
Old 2017-11-24, 10:26   Link #21254
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
Heh, Hajime's true reason for killing Shimizu is really to the point.
Haha, well, every enemy Hajime let get away did end up coming back stronger, so the argument does have some persuasiveness.
Old 2017-11-24, 19:16   Link #21255
sierra117

Quote:
Haha, well, every enemy Hajime let get away did end up coming back stronger, so the argument does have some persuasiveness.
Coming back stronger and then get their ass kicked harder
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-24, 19:51   Link #21256
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
He was the chuunibyou wonnabe demon king who tried to attacked a town with an army of monsters.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-24, 19:55   Link #21257
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Ahh right... That dude...
Old 2017-11-25, 09:28   Link #21258
borisdrakoni

Well, today's chapter was hilarious and full of references from Indiana Jones, The Mummy, Tomb Raider, Street Fighter, Rurouni Kenshin, and Negima. Hajime naming his spider golems after the apostles they killed, and Shea's continued suspicions that they are self-aware also brings up some interesting possibilities. It looks like whatever they found at the end of the underground labyrinth is something truly amazing if it even poses a lethal threat to the current Hajime and Shea.
Old 2017-11-25, 10:00   Link #21259
Alisa~Chan~
A Cute Wife!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
He was the chuunibyou wonnabe demon king who tried to attacked a town with an army of monsters.
Correction~ it's the Hero(lol) wannabe~ He mentioned that he should've been the Hero(lol) instead of Cookie-kun~~!
Old 2017-11-26, 07:35   Link #21260
The Green One

Yep, he wanted to be Protagonist-kun.

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magic, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, webnovel