AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Macross > Past Macross Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Macross Frontier - Episode 20 Rating
Perfect 10 152 75.25%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 35 17.33%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 7 3.47%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 2.48%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 0.50%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 0.99%
Voters: 202. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-22, 12:14   Link #241
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptGloval View Post
Come to think of it, we were all trying to figure out how KlanxMichel fix their micron/macron problem and finally live happily ever after. I guess nobody thought that there wouldn't be any fix. Oh well.
Aw, that drilled another bloody hole in my heart.

I mean there were obvious solutions that they just didn't bother to take.
1) Michel can always Macro himself when he wants some big Klan.
2) Michel can join forces with Pedobear.
Old 2008-08-22, 12:16   Link #242
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

^ Well.. according some doujins in c74.. solution (1) would make Klan a shotacon instead D:
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-08-22, 12:20   Link #243
Darial
Otaku in disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
^ Well.. according some doujins in c74.. solution (1) would make Klan a shotacon instead D:
shotacon + lolicon =
Old 2008-08-22, 13:07   Link #244
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
I lol'd hard.

I haven't encountered said doujin.

The only ones that I've seen are Neko Mie's and Tony Taka's. Both gold.
Old 2008-08-22, 13:41   Link #245
bkg9990
Singin Diamond Crevasse
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to bkg9990 Send a message via Yahoo to bkg9990
But near the ED we still see that Blue light, maybe Michael will have a comeback(or not )
Old 2008-08-22, 13:53   Link #246
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Spoiler for WHY Kami-sama WHY:
Old 2008-08-22, 14:33   Link #247
FLCL
I've been Kawarolled

Send a message via AIM to FLCL
damn straight her bitch slap was epic, i replayed that scene 10 times, with associative yelling and cheering

and i second option 2, micheal would go for older women so its not like its a huge paradigm shift ^_^ jk
Old 2008-08-22, 14:49   Link #248
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Am I the first one to speculate Michael might not be dead, ...... yet.? Yes, he was impaled by gigantic stinger that most likely have severed his spinal chord when the stinger went through the back. Then it ripped through the heart and the lungs which caused a massive internal bleeding. Oh and then, the stinger protrudes through the rib cage and comes out.

Uhm... I'll get to the point.

For the shock alone his body was put through, he should have beed dead at that instant. By the power of divine plot point, Michael continued to fight the Bajraa and destroyed it. If the pressure inside the dome wasn't compromised which dragged Michael out in the space, I believe he would have dusted himself off and would have been in the make up room to prepare for the next episode. Now, the space can help him out actually, as ridiculous as it sounds. He is got few more seconds now that the cold will stop the bleeding which leaves some room for a rescue. The rescue should come from the outside. Those fighter drones should be on it's way to engage the Bajraa. Possibilities? Yes?

Yes, Klan Klan-fans shouldn't write her off yet. Maintain hope no matter how bleak it looks at the moment. Here is to divine to plot twist. hehe.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquisidor View Post
Klan didn't say koe=voice but rather koi=love. This makes a lot more sense since she previously asked the same question "Where's your love?" to Michael at the rooftop scene @ 1:50, right after he says everyone has someone they love.
That makes much more sense! I've already deleted the RAW, but I can always re-download. I'm so used to hear the pronunciation with the "oi-ee" sound that the "o-eh" sound totally made me discount the possibility.
Old 2008-08-22, 14:56   Link #249
Sleepy100
*snore**snore* zzz.......

You know, I realize something really strange about the assassination scene. After Cathy and Ozma escaped, why didn't they try to warn Howard about the assassination attempt? They should know that probably more than half of the NUNS work for Mishima. Then having the president go to Macross Frontier's bridge? It's like walking into a trap that says "Trap" over it.
Old 2008-08-22, 14:59   Link #250
MaiHikari

Hmm...yeah I wondered about that too. May be they were too busy dodging the vajra attacks? But a simple phone call might have worked, unless communication channels were down.
Old 2008-08-22, 15:07   Link #251
Sleepy100

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiHikari View Post
Hmm...yeah I wondered about that too. May be they were too busy dodging the vajra attacks? But a simple phone call might have worked, unless communication channels were down.
Shouldn't be since the President was able to make a phone call to Mishima.
Old 2008-08-22, 15:14   Link #252
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkg9990 View Post
But near the ED we still see that Blue light, maybe Michael will have a comeback(or not )
What makes you think that?
Old 2008-08-22, 15:28   Link #253
MaiHikari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy100 View Post
Shouldn't be since the President was able to make a phone call to Mishima.
Ah...So communications were still up to allow Glass to tell Leon he's alive. But were down immediately after so they can't save him in time. A little forced, but he must die for the sake of Ozma x Cathy.
Old 2008-08-22, 15:45   Link #254
bkg9990
Singin Diamond Crevasse
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to bkg9990 Send a message via Yahoo to bkg9990
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkg9990 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Am I the first one to speculate Michael might not be dead, ...... yet.?
Nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamatoFan View Post
What makes you think that?
This pic, while Sheryl was singing near the end where she was crying, her earing was shining. Same with this picture.

Spoiler for Michael maybe?:
Old 2008-08-22, 15:49   Link #255
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

Now, I'm even further from understanding anything.

Old 2008-08-22, 15:59   Link #256
jonli
JONLIの憂'

I actually wouldn't mind for Michel to come back, it might cheapen his death though.

They could always give some explanation like he's got some alien blood in him like Ranka, hence he survived the damage.

But...nah....they might retrieve his body, since you know carbon is scarce in the universe. They can use him as fertilizer like Gilliam
Old 2008-08-22, 16:00   Link #257
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonli View Post
But...nah....they might retrieve his body, since you know carbon is scarce in the universe. They can use him as fertilizer like Gilliam
Oh, ow... ow... *Sniff*

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2008-08-22, 16:03   Link #258
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Am I the first one to speculate Michael might not be dead, ...... yet.? Yes, he was impaled by gigantic stinger that most likely have severed his spinal chord when the stinger went through the back. Then it ripped through the heart and the lungs which caused a massive internal bleeding. Oh and then, the stinger protrudes through the rib cage and comes out.

For the shock alone his body was put through, he should have beed dead at that instant. By the power of divine plot point, Michael continued to fight the Bajraa and destroyed it. If the pressure inside the dome wasn't compromised which dragged Michael out in the space, I believe he would have dusted himself off and would have been in the make up room to prepare for the next episode. Now, the space can help him out actually, as ridiculous as it sounds. He is got few more seconds now that the cold will stop the bleeding which leaves some room for a rescue. The rescue should come from the outside. Those fighter drones should be on it's way to engage the Bajraa. Possibilities? Yes?

Yes, Klan Klan-fans shouldn't write her off yet. Maintain hope no matter how bleak it looks at the moment. Here is to divine to plot twist. hehe.....

That makes much more sense! I've already deleted the RAW, but I can always re-download. I'm so used to hear the pronunciation with the "oi-ee" sound that the "o-eh" sound totally made me discount the possibility.
Actually Monir if we go by your speculation there is something that could save Michael's life and thats the forbidden technology i cant remember the exact name but its like what Breea is i guess its like enhanced cybernetics.

Help me out someone i cant remember the name but they talked about how it was forbidden on Frontier.
Old 2008-08-22, 16:25   Link #259
Sleepy100

Quote:

I think you forgot about V-virus infection. IF by some divine miracle he survives, he's still going to die from the infection. (Unless they find a cure)
Old 2008-08-22, 16:30   Link #260
ruurguy

Think you might be confused Sleepy. It is Sheryl who has the V-Type virus, not Michael. Michael was the one who was suspicious and researched into Sheryl's illness, but he is perfectly fine himself.
Closed Thread