AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-10-18, 07:17   Link #11921
Chingaruna517

OK....not that I keep pressuring stuff but shouldn't anybody post some spoilers about the story by now already? Like someone who owe the physical book by now? It's no secret that the Michelia story is far different than that of the original one. But there is a rumor I heard from one source the the new storyline will have at least 3 Sagas, just like the original.
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-21, 08:04   Link #11922
Skyterror3381
Blood Champion

I’m playing devil’s advocate: what’re the chances the new book flopped so bad that hardly anyone bought it? Or don’t care enough to make comments due to how poor it is?
ďAll we can do is walk the road we are given with such dignity as we can muster, each to our own glory or demise, and pray that there yet remains something of our own hearts when all is said and done. By the Sunwell, I hope that there will remain something of mine.Ē - Loríthemar Theron, Regent Lord of QuelíThalas.
Skyterror3381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-21, 09:59   Link #11923
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyterror3381 View Post
Iím playing devilís advocate: whatíre the chances the new book flopped so bad that hardly anyone bought it? Or donít care enough to make comments due to how poor it is?
It' sold roughly 14k which isn't bad but below the original series by a fair amount.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-21, 10:45   Link #11924
Chingaruna517

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
It' sold roughly 14k which isn't bad but below the original series by a fair amount.
If that's the case, that gthis prompts me to conclude that not everyone is ready to embrace even a story arc, let alone a saga. Not helping matters is that, like I said from a previous post, a manga version of the book will be adapted and the storyline itself will going to have 3 Sagas, ahead of the Light Novel itself...
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:12   Link #11925
Skyterror3381
Blood Champion

Not everyone take kindly of an alternate universe (AU)(Mira), I suppose. Particularly of a captivating main universe (Ellen). That’s the thing about AU - it either go meh or flopped.

I’m not even sure why the author chose Mira to be the main heroine in the AU. Was her popularity high in ranking? If it’s a popular character, say, second or third to Ellen, then perhaps it’ll go well. But if it’s on an averagely popular character, then chances are it’ll flop. Another factor to consider, I suppose.
ďAll we can do is walk the road we are given with such dignity as we can muster, each to our own glory or demise, and pray that there yet remains something of our own hearts when all is said and done. By the Sunwell, I hope that there will remain something of mine.Ē - Loríthemar Theron, Regent Lord of QuelíThalas.
Skyterror3381 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)