AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

View Poll Results: Kami nomi/TWGOK: Goddesses - Episode 9 Rating
Perfect 10 4 19.05%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 47.62%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 4 19.05%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 9.52%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 4.76%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-09-04, 05:17   Link #21
Seiryuu

This was a hard ep to watch. And Keima must have been hurting like crazy when he did that to Chihiro. Chihiro's always been different from the other girls (and always my favorite because of this). With the others, while he had a lot of pitfalls, he went after them seriously to make them fall for them; with Chihiro, he tried to find a path that didn't involve any romance between himself and her, and she fell for him on her own against his wishes. Now it turns out that she'd been developing these feelings since long before that! Up until now, Keima has been serious and has to some extent loved every girl he conquered, real or not. This time though, he had a girl who defied his rules at every turn then fell for him on her own, and he has to break ties. This was probably the hardest thing he's done so far, especially since she seems more and more like the girl for him, and the devastation he's caused will surely haunt him from here on.
Old 2013-09-10, 00:04   Link #22
The Based

I just wasn't prepared to see that scene animated and had to keep pausing the video. It doesn't help that Chihiro is my favorite girl.
Old 2013-09-13, 13:16   Link #23
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

I finally watched this episode and was very sad. Chihiro's heart broken, Ayumi's anger and sacrificing her love for nothing and Keima forcing himself to break Chihiro's heart. It was painful to watch.

I did cheer up after Tenri and Elsie came to the rescue!