AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-02-28, 00:52   Link #481
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

I'm just glad Noloty's ending is very much a mystery on top of mystery. Just the style of the novel. Just a shame such a great character is offed so quickly. Then again, I felt the same about Volken. Better a unique end than an end in mediocrity.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-28, 04:51   Link #482
Kinnaree

Thank you kemal_1915 for all your work in this thread!
Kinnaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-28, 05:17   Link #483
kemal_1915

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-vm View Post
I really liked this weeks episode. You can really feel that its getting towards the end.

Anyway, a few things about hamy confused me;

1. killing always ment a lot of fun for her which suddenly changed as soon as the war came (remeber her asking the old chick wether she was smiling...). Why? Realizing it is time for "it", the "real deal"?

2. "if you kill me, you might save the world" (somewhat like this) was given as a hint in an earlier episode. I think in the current episode they refered to it! Hamy is trying to become a book (die) to do what? Save the world? Maybe. But that probalby isnt her goal at all. She is just to selfish for that.

My personal theory is that the whole becoming a book thing, for hamy, has something to do with the tree, or whatever it really is. As the whole series is based on "what you see is what you get" meaning all the character themselfes dont have many twist, I believe that if she dies, she might save the world indeed but it also means that Hamy gets what she really wants. And she doenst care about the world really...

Hamy has sort of battle with the girl we have seen in the trailer of the next episode and it probably has something to do with heaven. Maybe its just about wether hamy can get there or not?

May it be wrong or right, at least I have my theory

Kemal, you are very welcome the respond
1. She wants a fight which she has played all her cards. She wants to die when she feels deperated. Until then, she will fight to her last breath. (Someone thinks exactly the same with her.)
I think the desperation make her happy.

2. She always tells the truth. If she dies, the world will be saved. This is excatly what the situation is. The problem is - Does she really want to save the world? Does she really care about it? She may have that ability but how does she think about her ability?

Spoiler for Or a more important question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Poor Noloty. I hope they tell us how Dulltom died. The jerk. Stabbed Noloty from behind and then killed Arkit.
He doesn't deserve any screen time! Just forget about that guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKnuckles View Post
I'm just glad Noloty's ending is very much a mystery on top of mystery. Just the style of the novel. Just a shame such a great character is offed so quickly. Then again, I felt the same about Volken. Better a unique end than an end in mediocrity.
I haven't read the end yet but I don't have any doubt on Yamagata-san. He will give us a good ending.
However, the anime... I don't know what to expect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinnaree View Post
Thank you kemal_1915 for all your work in this thread!
You're welcome.
Before this series started, I had said that I just wanted more people to know about this masterpiece. The anime didn't do a good job on explaining the story. I am here to help people to understand it.
It will be great to have more people interested in it.
kemal_1915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-28, 11:34   Link #484
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kemal_1915 View Post
He doesn't deserve any screen time! Just forget about that guy.
But he got stabbed also and his death wasn't accounted for in the arc. Unless it gets mentioned later...
Old 2010-02-28, 21:51   Link #485
eisen
Banned

I think no good ending in this anime story, the truth meaning of good ending is world is saved with the people who save it, live in the world. i don't understand armed librarian, they kill many people, but in other situation they wan't to save it, those who not deserve to die, now is dead. The other armed librarian must die to in the ending or another episode. I don't know mireproc, the playboy(mattalast), Hamyut and the other armed will die or not, maybe someone already read the final novel and know the ending (not spoiler but may some clue that make us satisfied). about people who dies, i am sad too, but volken die for justice, Ireia die for nothing (she should be able to survive), about poor noloty, she like an angel because her kindness, but i think if now she saved, later she maybe die, because she can sacfirices her live to all people she meet even her enemy, EXCEPT Enlike always in her side, not left her behind, always follow where she go, and do not let her innocence take her life (but it's imposibble for someone like Enlike, he too calm, he even don't now his filling about noloty). For me good ending in this story is: in the final episode,Armed librarian held by Enlike as a acting director with noloty at his side, the boy's (Arkit) too became armed librarian with his power to save the people, another armed is Volken, Mireproc and Ireia, If that dream became true than the people will live in peace. How about all of you my friend do you have another version of good ending.
eisen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-01, 04:56   Link #486
Deshwiran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kemal_1915
Spoiler for for Heaven:
Well...wow:that's another big twist,so in the end
Spoiler for Heaven:

Eisen,that's a nice ending.I would have liked the "canon" pairings to have a similar one too,but with how things are going i'll be happy if someone simply stays alive after the final episode.
Deshwiran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-01, 07:28   Link #487
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Hm, can anyone tell me how did Arkit became a lizard?
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-01, 09:18   Link #488
Tale

Quote:
You're welcome.
Before this series started, I had said that I just wanted more people to know about this masterpiece. The anime didn't do a good job on explaining the story. I am here to help people to understand it.
It will be great to have more people interested in it.
While I thank your efforts, I think they are doing relatively good job... Personally, I like some mysteries and I don't read your spoilers except for each ep but I don't feel left behind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
I don't think I can explain the technical side , but, if the Church can implant the mind of Renas Fleur to Olivia, then, they are probably able to implant the mind of Arkit to the lizard in order to make it work as a medium for spreading the disease.
Tale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-01, 12:46   Link #489
kemal_1915

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
But he got stabbed also and his death wasn't accounted for in the arc. Unless it gets mentioned later...
Just kidding.
I don't know why his death was not mentioned.
Saving screen time maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisen View Post
I think no good ending in this anime story, the truth meaning of good ending is world is saved with the people who save it, live in the world. i don't understand armed librarian, they kill many people, but in other situation they wan't to save it, those who not deserve to die, now is dead. The other armed librarian must die to in the ending or another episode. I don't know mireproc, the playboy(mattalast), Hamyut and the other armed will die or not, maybe someone already read the final novel and know the ending (not spoiler but may some clue that make us satisfied). about people who dies, i am sad too, but volken die for justice, Ireia die for nothing (she should be able to survive), about poor noloty, she like an angel because her kindness, but i think if now she saved, later she maybe die, because she can sacfirices her live to all people she meet even her enemy, EXCEPT Enlike always in her side, not left her behind, always follow where she go, and do not let her innocence take her life (but it's imposibble for someone like Enlike, he too calm, he even don't now his filling about noloty). For me good ending in this story is: in the final episode,Armed librarian held by Enlike as a acting director with noloty at his side, the boy's (Arkit) too became armed librarian with his power to save the people, another armed is Volken, Mireproc and Ireia, If that dream became true than the people will live in peace. How about all of you my friend do you have another version of good ending.
Everyday people die.
Some died for something, for someone. Some died for nothing.
Yet they left something for some people. Maybe love, hate, pain, joy......
People's life may or may not change. The world may or may not change.
Yet, what kind of book you want to be OR what kind of life you want to live now?
I think that is one of the message Yamagata-san want to present.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deshwiran View Post
Well...wow:that's another big twist,so in the end
Spoiler for Heaven:

Eisen,that's a nice ending.I would have liked the "canon" pairings to have a similar one too,but with how things are going i'll be happy if someone simply stays alive after the final episode.
Spoiler for "The secret":

From the spoiler I got, the (novel) ending is even more amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
The carrier of that disease is the lizard. The original trait of disease is making people depressed. The governor was able (after some experiments which haven't shown on anime) to use Arkit's book and change depression into hatred. So, his soul was implanted into the lizard to spread hatred.

Let me give you all some background about Noloty.
She lived with his father in a remote village. His father is the head of the village.
The villages lived a very simple life but it changed one day.
The Armed Librarian found a book mine near the village. So, they paid the village a lot of money to let the villagers find a new place to live.
However, they spent those money luxiously and didn't go to work anymore.
Noloty's father warned them but they didn't listen to him. After he died, they threw Noloty out of the village because she kept on nagging them.
After that, Noloty joined the Armed Librarian.
Time flied, the villagers have spent most of their money and became so poor. Noloty knew that and continued to send money to the village to help them rebuild it. She still believed they will change someday.
Old 2010-03-02, 02:28   Link #490
eisen
Banned

the ending is amazing? i am curious about bantorra final novel (i want to know the ending!!! please!!!). where i can read the final novel???. THANXXX
Old 2010-03-02, 08:03   Link #491
Tale

Quote:
Just kidding.
Everyday people die.
Some died for something, for someone. Some died for nothing.
Yet they left something for some people. Maybe love, hate, pain, joy......
People's life may or may not change. The world may or may not change.
Yet, what kind of book you want to be OR what kind of life you want to live now?
I think that is one of the message Yamagata-san want to present.
As far as the anime adaptation is concerned, this theme is most convincingly presented in Colio/Shiron arc, I think. According to the description, it is the part which has got Super Dash Novel Rookie of the Year Award in 2004 and the other books were not originally planned.

Personally, I don't read "light novels" since they tend to be for light entertainment: Some of them seem to have interesting twists but they are basically just for killing time. However, as far as this anime is concerned, this work seems to have themes (Even having themes are rare in light novels, must I say...). Then, again, reading some excerpts from the novels, their style belong to that of light novels. According to some Amazon JP reviews, the works are successfully combining entertainment parts with heavy themes but, at the moment, the writing is what makes me step back from buying the books.

Actually, Amazon JP sites and some blogs are much more dangerous than this site spoiler-wise. I guess I'm rather happy that you haven't read the last book.
Old 2010-03-02, 18:49   Link #492
molitar

If this series ends with the church and the library still living a big lie.. I will consider it the worst series I have ever seen. I hate Stephen King novels and do not want to see another retarded Stephen King type novel! I want the lie to end and everything to be revealed.. the lie to be made known! So the Librarians who thought they were doing good will know the truth! To see two good characters die to protect that lie! Hamyut is as EVIL as the CHURCH!!!!
molitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-02, 19:47   Link #493
eisen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
If this series ends with the church and the library still living a big lie.. I will consider it the worst series I have ever seen. I hate Stephen King novels and do not want to see another retarded Stephen King type novel! I want the lie to end and everything to be revealed.. the lie to be made known! So the Librarians who thought they were doing good will know the truth! To see two good characters die to protect that lie! Hamyut is as EVIL as the CHURCH!!!!
i very agree with you, the story near to end, but no sign there is a hero who want to end people suffered (i mean someone who still have heart), all just want to fight for librarian not for the world, there is no love, no good, all armed thrown their own love. About Hamyut, maybe she main character but she is evil main character, she just do what she want, if she want to kill someone then she do it, she really don't care about the world, at the episode 22 she want to be perfect book. The story still keeps many mysteries, If someone know the ending and what meaning of this story after read the final novel please tell me, i am ready to know the spoiler. Sorry everyone I do not mean to make all the spoiler open for my self satisfaction. sorry if all of you who don't want to know the spoiler but because someone tell me then you know the spoiler too. For a real when i watch some episode of this anime (maybe at episode 10), i really want to know what anime is this, i really want to read the novel and reveal all the mysteries but i can't find it. Sorry everyone
Old 2010-03-03, 07:53   Link #494
Tale

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisen View Post
The story still keeps many mysteries, If someone know the ending and what meaning of this story after read the final novel please tell me, i am ready to know the spoiler. Sorry everyone I do not mean to make all the spoiler open for my self satisfaction. sorry if all of you who don't want to know the spoiler but because someone tell me then you know the spoiler too. For a real when i watch some episode of this anime (maybe at episode 10), i really want to know what anime is this, i really want to read the novel and reveal all the mysteries but i can't find it. Sorry everyone
If the theme is like what kemal mentioned above, which, I again personally believe, won't miss the mark, to say at least, from my impression about the anime adaptation so far, I think it would be suitable for the audiences/readers to follow the story till the end rather than "checking out" for the spoilers since, according to the interpretation, every single life is about its process rather than just its conclusion. Also, even if we are watching this series as as a mystery, it is a taboo to reveal its secret.

Enough for the reasoning and here is my suggestion: Probably, if you strictly followed the rules of the boards, anything about the novels should be discussed in a specialized thread for the original novels. However, I guess it would suffice to use spoiler tags.

So far, I think kemal did a great job keeping the vital secrets from my eyes while offering them to some curious people and I thank him for this. At first, I was bit worried that I may have missed important pieces of the puzzles to follow the plot, which is why I checked if I had missed something in each episode, but I'm quite confident now after watching this series so far.

So, please continue making full use of the spoiler function. Thankfully, these boards allow the users to tag brief descriptions for spoilers so that other users can see if they want to read them or not.
Old 2010-03-05, 12:18   Link #495
KariOhki

Episode 23 time

Spoiler for episode 23:
Meidoshow: Maidklutz, Meirdio, Morooka, Seiba, Glassesmeido
KariOhki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-05, 16:00   Link #496
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

All i can say is after watching that episode, holy hell the preview for episode 24!
Old 2010-03-05, 17:50   Link #497
urangel

Spoiler for ep23:
urangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-05, 23:33   Link #498
Mgz
Madlax fanboyz

Send a message via Yahoo to Mgz
Spoiler:
Mgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-06, 05:12   Link #499
Deshwiran

So,episode 23:
Spoiler for episode 23:
Deshwiran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-06, 09:25   Link #500
kemal_1915

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tale View Post
As far as the anime adaptation is concerned, this theme is most convincingly presented in Colio/Shiron arc, I think. According to the description, it is the part which has got Super Dash Novel Rookie of the Year Award in 2004 and the other books were not originally planned.

Personally, I don't read "light novels" since they tend to be for light entertainment: Some of them seem to have interesting twists but they are basically just for killing time. However, as far as this anime is concerned, this work seems to have themes (Even having themes are rare in light novels, must I say...). Then, again, reading some excerpts from the novels, their style belong to that of light novels. According to some Amazon JP reviews, the works are successfully combining entertainment parts with heavy themes but, at the moment, the writing is what makes me step back from buying the books.

Actually, Amazon JP sites and some blogs are much more dangerous than this site spoiler-wise. I guess I'm rather happy that you haven't read the last book.
A good work brought recognition. It is not doubt about it. What is the most amazing thing Yamagata-san showed me is he keeps doing better and better.

I have read a lot of light novels (about 400+ volumes in 3,4 years). Tatakau shisho is my favorite and it is the best one I have ever read. I read some classic novels too. Is Tatakau shisho better than them? Of course not. But their plots are too old (or too cliched) for me. I like story with novelty.
I agree most of the light novel are too shallow but some of them are very creative. As long as they maintain their creativity, I will continue to read them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
The truth is cruel and painful. Are you ready for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KariOhki View Post
Episode 23 time

Spoiler for episode 23:
Spoiler for the violet:

Spoiler for the tree:

Quote:
Originally Posted by urangel View Post
Spoiler for ep23:
Spoiler for The sisters:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgz View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Think twice to open this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deshwiran View Post
So,episode 23:
Spoiler for episode 23:
Spoiler for Minth:

Spoiler for Ruruta:

So, ep23,
They change a lot of content. Almost changed everthing except the main plot. Some people should already dead. Some people should be too radical. Someone haven't put into jail......
Although the change and missing details made the story less interesting, they have kept the main plot.
Most of the thing I wanted to say is in the above spoilers.
Don't click if you don't want to be spoiled.

The production team kept messing the plot. This made me frustrated.

Some people may not have any feeling that the story changed its focus to the "Heaven".
Let me provoke your hatred.
He is the reason that Shiron, Colio, Relia, Cigal, Enrique, Qumola, Ganbalzel, Mokkania, Winkeny, Feekie, Alme, Volken, Vizac, Noloty, Ireia and many people died.
Spoiler for and he:

How do you feel about this?

Last edited by kemal_1915; 2010-03-06 at 09:45.

Tags
fantasy, seinen, shounen