AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-11-23, 10:21   Link #181
fishstick

the manga is quite different from the source material

one of the big changes is Junpei temporarily leaves the dungeon after he clears the dryad floor where it happens 5 floors after that in the original story

the manga then has Junpei meet Mia (Ami) almost immediately after leaving the dungeon

Mia is Ami's manga counterpart who is also a person of Japan recently summoned into the world

question for thought - do you think the Dungeon Seeker manga is going the route of it being an AU of the original story?
fishstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-26, 17:47   Link #182
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishstick View Post

question for thought - do you think the Dungeon Seeker manga is going the route of it being an AU of the original story?
The power of a goddamn supervising editor. Just look at the sheer differences some manage going from WN to LN alone
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-27, 06:58   Link #183
Iroha Isshiki

Did Ami really died in volume 5?
Iroha Isshiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-27, 07:19   Link #184
fishstick

Quote:
The power of a goddamn supervising editor. Just look at the sheer differences some manage going from WN to LN alone
yeah but this is a total shift in the story - like 2 volumes worth of content just skipped over

and could be 3 volumes because we still don't know what is gonna happen after manga issue 17

remember - the LN story makes clear indications there is some funky shit (time related) going on that the MC is clearly unaware of

well unless the translations are bad enough to where I misread parts of it

Quote:
Did Ami really died in volume 5?
I haven't read anything to happen in Volume 5 as of yet
Old 2017-11-27, 10:04   Link #185
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishstick View Post
yeah but this is a total shift in the story - like 2 volumes worth of content just skipped over

and could be 3 volumes because we still don't know what is gonna happen after manga issue 17

remember - the LN story makes clear indications there is some funky shit (time related) going on that the MC is clearly unaware of

well unless the translations are bad enough to where I misread parts of it

I haven't read anything to happen in Volume 5 as of yet
The time skip somehow feels like Dark Souls but just more brutal: restart at a part in his youth with no memories.
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-27, 10:54   Link #186
fishstick

Quote:
The time skip somehow feels like Dark Souls but just more brutal: restart at a part in his youth with no memories.
I don't mean like the MC himself is time skipping or even paradox events

it seems like the Shota god is literally manipulating the space-time continuum

also it seems the dungeon itself can break that same barrier because there are just too many people who just up and leave the Interstice Labyrinth without any real explanation as to how

so far in the LN - we have three people who have made it back out (with only Junpei's being explained as to how) and another who traveled backwards in the dungeon to gank lowbies

then there is all that weird shit happening inside the dungeon of other people making it their "home"

either the author has lost track of the story, it was lost in translation, or there is something really funky going on here that is yet to be told
Old 2018-03-28, 03:00   Link #187
handoi1560

hey guys, i have heard this ln ended. so I want to ask is there any spoil about the end and the bitch. did MC kill the bitch or not ??
Old 2019-01-12, 19:12   Link #188
Teza
ichihime fan >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by handoi1560 View Post
hey guys, i have heard this ln ended. so I want to ask is there any spoil about the end and the bitch. did MC kill the bitch or not ??
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2019-01-12, 20:47   Link #189
WyrdMonger

^You’re joking right? Because I’m pretty sure that’s justgonna cause a ragestorm.
WyrdMonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-13, 04:06   Link #190
Hokoga

F#ck this novel and the author's excuse that he pulled out of his ass at the last minute.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-13, 09:27   Link #191
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I'm more interested in hearing how this novel has ended when they seem to haven't beaten the main villain yet....

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-13, 09:39   Link #192
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Wait... What? What a BS....
Dropped.
Old 2019-01-17, 14:15   Link #193
teddychan
Dj Pedobear

Send a message via Yahoo to teddychan
well, a lot of people read this are edge lords and revenge fetish. so, pulling it out, removing them from the illusion, will be quite a setback, but hey i'm just assuming as I stop reading this after volume 3

http://t.garena.com/70462784
Find Dj aya or Dj Pedobear for more info

Greetings from Anime Daisuki!
AnimeDaisuki was created by saiben32.
For the Purpose of Inviting other Anime Lovers out there to talk and listen about anime.
AnimeDaisuki is a Room for Anime, Game and Music.
We welcome everyone to join our room.
Come and join and be an ULTIMATE OTAKU!
teddychan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-02, 09:47   Link #194
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
F#ck this novel and the author's excuse that he pulled out of his ass at the last minute.
Doesn't really seem like a arse pull to me, people don't change their personality completely like that even when under as much pressure as they where, it's just another example of a normal person getting screwed literally so her been mind fucked makes sense to me.

Doesn't mean I like her though and doesn't excuse what she did later.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-02, 15:15   Link #195
heroeric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
Doesn't really seem like a arse pull to me, people don't change their personality completely like that even when under as much pressure as they where, it's just another example of a normal person getting screwed literally so her been mind fucked makes sense to me.

Doesn't mean I like her though and doesn't excuse what she did later.
I think the real problem is do they explain how the bully know mind control magic?
heroeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-02, 15:51   Link #196
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroeric View Post
I think the real problem is do they explain how the bully know mind control magic?
How is this a problem they all got skills givern to them.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-21, 01:59   Link #197
WyrdMonger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
Does this ocur in the Light Novel?
Because one source says Noriko wasn’t brainwashed and she’s just a crafty b%h.
Another source also says she didn’t regret her decision to throw him into the dungeon.

Spoiler for Manga Spoilers:
WyrdMonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-09, 19:41   Link #198
Disdanny
Izanagi

Damn this ending is pretty trash if it is true. Has there been any more updates? Noriko pregnant by Mc's baby? wtf...
Disdanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-17, 22:48   Link #199
scififan

The ending feels like travel back in time. The big brother who leaves the clue for the adventurer turns out to be the great sage. The great sage is already dead, but he manages to send out sound and visual information through his remain. After the protagonist refuses to become the next deity, he returns to Japan. The great sage becomes the next deity and has his revenge on the previous deity.

The protagonist is back to his high school. It seem he travels back in time and fights off his bullies. He loses weight. He stays distance from his childhood friend. Later, he hears that about her scandal. She is involves with three guys. He has clear goal after leaving high school. He wants to become a rich man. So, he pursues in the field of medicine.

There is a new game release called Dungeon Seeker. The game is hard and is about returning from dead in endless loop. He encounters the girls who once were his companions. They still remember each other.

So, it is a happy ending overall.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, tragedy