Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-10-07, 14:36   Link #1
marvelB

Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san

Summary (from Mangaupdates):

Quote:
Miss Black General is the villainous leader of RX, a secret organization bent on world-domination. Unfortunately, Miss Black General also has a huge crush on Brave Man, a costumed superhero dedicated to foiling RX's evil schemes, and she often mistakes his violent heroics for an overly enthusiastic form of flirtation.

So here's a fun little series I recently started following. As the summary indicates, it's mainly about the misadventures of the lovely Black General and her (not so well-off) villain organization as they attempt to defeat their arch-enemy, Batman Braveman. Unfortunately, luck is not on their side, and even their nemesis often takes pity on them, lol. As I said, it's a fun series! The latest chapter even showed the RX boss in action, which was pretty cool (for as brief as the fight lasted, anyway). Can't wait to see what hijinks our bumbling villains will get into next!
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-07, 16:34   Link #2
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Miss Black General is hot.

But she isn't the leader of RX.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-07, 22:50   Link #3
chaosbeowulf

Miss Secretary for me. The three goons being the straight man is just hillarious.
chaosbeowulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-08, 05:59   Link #4
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
But she isn't the leader of RX.
I know, but that's the fault of the original writer of that summary, not me, lol.

And speaking of the secretary.... I'd love to see her take on Braveman next. Or at least, have a rematch between him and the Boss, even if either villain will inevitably lose anyway via gag, heh.
Old 2016-10-15, 13:52   Link #5
marvelB

Well, RX has another new addition to their team: Ninja Roach Girl!

Dunno why she's so disappointed about being a roach, though.... Terra Formars already shows how fearsome and powerful humanoid roach warriors can be, heh.
Old 2016-10-15, 22:06   Link #6
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Well, RX has another new addition to their team: Ninja Roach Girl!

Dunno why she's so disappointed about being a roach, though.... Terra Formars already shows how fearsome and powerful humanoid roach warriors can be, heh.
While powerful they are still roaches, freaky and for the most part gross little bastards(altho not quite so in this case).
Wouldn't be top of my list of animal transformations no matter how strong you could be

btw if anyone hasn't already done so check out the authors other work, Ii Orc no Hi.
Old 2017-01-13, 19:13   Link #7
Blueknight78

man this manga is so fun, so sad which he is not popular, really the general-san is really fun and cute, her jelly and poor "B"raveman, he is really bad lucky with womans lol no one hear him,
Old 2017-01-13, 21:48   Link #8
marvelB

Whoa, crazy coincidence, but I was just about to wake this thread from its slumber myself! Anyway, quite a bit happened with the RX gang since my last post here.... aside from constantly harassing Braveman, they actually managed to beat a hot-shot rookie hero with their latest monster, the secretary became the boss' personal maid for a while, and another new rookie hero (this one a girl) became the object of General's jealous rage.... and that's just naming a scant few of their shenanigans! Personally, I'm wondering if we'll eventually see other villain groups aside from RX.... though associating themselves with RX would practically guarantee their destruction, lol.
Old 2017-01-22, 12:45   Link #9
Blueknight78

lol a beach chapter and wow all the womans in the rx organization are really hot even the coackroach girl she is cute and hot and the organization is climb they way to become a fearsome organization by doing "almost nothing" or just by "accident" lol, the only thing i feel missing was braveman, could had fun see braveman reaction in the beach and see all the girls of the organization in they swinsuits and the general trying to seduce him, it's really sad this manga is not popular it's a really fun manga about parody of villian and hero.
Old 2017-01-24, 00:17   Link #10
marvelB

Yeah, it's a shame that this series doesn't get nearly the amount of love it deserves around here.... at the very least, fans of Onepunch-Man should all check it out. It's just a bunch of goofy fun all around!

Anyway, as far as the beach chapter goes.... heh, it figures that a simple vacation would result in RX's infamy spreading even further. Also, call me strange, but I kinda ship GG-chan (cockroach girl) with that one minion. Anyway, I can't wait to see what happens next.... perhaps other famous heroes will appear to challenge RX, or maybe we'll see another villain gang seek an alliance with them, like I was saying in my previous post...
Old 2017-01-25, 09:33   Link #11
kari-no-sugata II

I read this about a week ago. It's some nice fun though I wouldn't say it has a lot of depth. I'm not saying it "needs" lots of depth though. For what it's trying to do I think it does it pretty well.

PS The image in the first post doesn't load for me (or rather, it says "N/A")
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-28, 21:48   Link #12
Blueknight78

lol i was right a "beach chapter can't be complete" without "braveman" being here, lol, poor lightining guy being the "looser" friend which can't get any girl liking him, that was really fun and braveman eating ice cream with general she finally making some progress here, and poor braveman looking for some rematch but both boss and black lion where down with heartstroke lol, that was really what was needing to make a perfect beach chapter.
Old 2017-01-28, 22:06   Link #13
marvelB

So what was that about Braveman not being a part of the beach vacation?

Anyways, too bad for that hero buddy of his, but that's the price to pay when one angers Secretary-san (as the boss knows all too well ).. It also figures that the only two RX people Braveman took seriously are out of commission, heh. Now I wonder if this is really the last beach chapter....?

Oh, and about the first post pic: Yeah, it looks like the original link died. I'll see if I can rehost the pic when I'm able to....
Old 2017-01-28, 22:51   Link #14
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
So what was that about Braveman not being a part of the beach vacation?

Anyways, too bad for that hero buddy of his, but that's the price to pay when one angers Secretary-san (as the boss knows all too well ).. It also figures that the only two RX people Braveman took seriously are out of commission, heh. Now I wonder if this is really the last beach chapter....?

Oh, and about the first post pic: Yeah, it looks like the original link died. I'll see if I can rehost the pic when I'm able to....
that was i was wanting to se in my previous post, because really see braveman reactions was what the previous chapter was lacking but looks like the author "read my post" and decided to bring him on the table because let's be honest "general-san is not cute without her "idol braveman" and things are much more fun when he is there.

But really poor looser friend, it will be his fate be the "monkey butt", .
Old 2017-02-06, 03:31   Link #15
marvelB

So, we're finally introduced to other villain groups, after all.... it's just too bad that most of them were shown as shadowy figures this chapter (hopefully, their "full" designs will be revealed soon). Still, I do find it amusing that the only new villain whose design was revealed was shown to have quite a special.... "interest" in Secretary, heh. Also, loved the silly way the RX boss asked to use the crapper, lol.
Old 2017-02-12, 23:15   Link #16
marvelB

Uh oh, now the journalists caught some rather... compromising evidence of Braveman's "relationship" with General. Could our hero's career be in jeopardy!?
Old 2017-02-12, 23:40   Link #17
wuhugm
Confused Shark

What's going to happen now?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-20, 09:40   Link #18
kari-no-sugata II

c32 - ahaha. Somehow, I can see our dear heroine managing to accidentally destroy the hero organisation...
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-20, 20:19   Link #19
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Loved the logic used there, worked in Men in Black, see no reason it shouldn't work here
Old 2017-02-20, 20:30   Link #20
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Those are good ideas actually
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote