AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-25, 03:35   Link #421
Koroku
formerly JKaizer
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Koroku Send a message via MSN to Koroku Send a message via Yahoo to Koroku
Quote:
Originally Posted by pichus View Post
It's officially dead, and no, I haven't decided when to organize that project, since I didn't like to lead a group now. ;p I have all the Ryo scripts needed for this, but when I get motivated is a different story
Hmm, long time no see pichus. ;o Remember me?

If you ever get motivated, feel free to send me word and I'd be willing to help you on anything non-TL related. I've love to see Chokotto Sister finished. I could even con my group into working on it if we got some translations~

...also need to see about conning someone into translating the Animal Crossing movie for me. ...as soon as I order it...
Old 2007-09-01, 09:58   Link #422
kiki-chan

Hi minna-san ^^
Does anybody intend to continue subbing Saint October? It's a pity if it remains unfinished since Ryoumi fansub is officially dead... I read in the topic concerning saint october that shinitani fansub is searching for a translator for this serie, but they don't update their website from at least two months... I hope someone will seriously continue subbing this anime...

Last edited by kiki-chan; 2007-09-01 at 15:25.
Old 2007-09-10, 04:00   Link #423
Sun Shine
Destroyer of the Good

I was just wondering if any group is going to finish subbing Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo! because it seems the group that was subbing it has either stalled or stopped? The subs stopped just after half way through the series. Thanks.
Old 2007-09-10, 08:10   Link #424
Koroku
formerly JKaizer
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Koroku Send a message via MSN to Koroku Send a message via Yahoo to Koroku
Megami is working on it (they have a couple episodes ready and will be releasing soon I've heard), and there has been a bit of talk about it on the Shinsen forums, so yeah, it'll get finished.
Old 2007-09-10, 10:37   Link #425
Sun Shine
Destroyer of the Good

Ahh. Thanks for the info, its good to hear! and much appreciated!!
Old 2007-09-24, 02:58   Link #426
Bobbias

I just found out that Shakugan no Shana 2 is scheduled for release on november 4th/5th and I was wondering if anyone's planned to sub it yet. I've been looking forward for 2 since I saw the original (I knew there had to be a second season coming). I know it's still kinda far in the future, but you never know if anyone's decided yet unless you ask.

And I'm willing to help out if a group is getting organized to do it or something when it comes out (I haven't had any experience before doing subs, but QC, and editing and maybe timing are all something I could help with)
Old 2007-09-24, 03:16   Link #427
martino
makes no files now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbias View Post
I just found out that Shakugan no Shana 2 is scheduled for release on november 4th/5th and I was wondering if anyone's planned to sub it yet. I've been looking forward for 2 since I saw the original (I knew there had to be a second season coming). I know it's still kinda far in the future, but you never know if anyone's decided yet unless you ask.

And I'm willing to help out if a group is getting organized to do it or something when it comes out (I haven't had any experience before doing subs, but QC, and editing and maybe timing are all something I could help with)
Looking at AndrewLB you can be sure that yes...
Old 2007-09-24, 17:42   Link #428
hideFan

I made a post in the help wanted section, but I figured this might be a better place to put it.

Is anyone going to sub Agelique (TV), Happy Lucky Bikkuriman, or the old Ramune series? My old group did a Happy Lucky Bikkuriman promo, but due to lack of a permenant tl, didnt get any actual eps done.
Old 2007-09-24, 20:08   Link #429
Koroku
formerly JKaizer
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by martino View Post
Looking at AndrewLB you can be sure that yes...
Actually, the fansub wiki shows no one picking it up.

Doesn't look like anyone's on Night Wizard either. Hmm.
Old 2007-09-25, 04:17   Link #430
Bobbias

Yeah, I saw that the wiki didn't have anyone listed, so I thought I'd double check... I'm really looking forward to it, lol. (I'm rarely ever this excited about an anime)

EDIT, oh and a little plug, since this probably sees more peopl than my thread in gaming (I hope this is allowed):
I'm working on trying to Get a translation group for the Shakugan no Shana DS game up and running, and any help would be greatly appreciated...

Last edited by Bobbias; 2007-09-25 at 07:41.
Old 2007-09-25, 14:37   Link #431
martino
makes no files now

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKaizer View Post
Actually, the fansub wiki shows no one picking it up.
Well, that kinda surprises me. But one can just use common knowledge and figure out... It's DEFINITELY going to get subbed, perhaps it will even get more attention than it should... Well, we'll see.
Old 2007-09-29, 18:01   Link #432
guess

Err... Is there anyone going to sub You're Under Arrest: Full Throttle (3rd Season)?
Old 2007-10-02, 08:21   Link #433
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Who's going to sub Da Capo II? I posted this in the DCII thread in the unaired section but got NO response.
Old 2007-10-04, 00:09   Link #434
msr
Typesetter

Send a message via MSN to msr
Anyone know if a group is gonna pick up yua 3?
And shana will be subbed by eclipse no doubt
Old 2007-10-04, 17:51   Link #435
Zilveari
Retired(?) Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Zilveari
I haven't found a group who is doing You're Under arrest 3 yet, so I am trying to put a group together for it. If you know someone interested in translating it, please contact me. I won't let this series go unsubbed...
Old 2007-10-05, 17:01   Link #436
msr
Typesetter

Send a message via MSN to msr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilveari View Post
I haven't found a group who is doing You're Under arrest 3 yet, so I am trying to put a group together for it. If you know someone interested in translating it, please contact me. I won't let this series go unsubbed...
Yes I know I'm in your group now
Old 2007-10-05, 17:29   Link #437
Zilveari
Retired(?) Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Zilveari
Quote:
Originally Posted by msr View Post
Yes I know I'm in your group now
Yes... I dont have to force myself to learn TS in the next 2 days... >.>;

Still need to learn karaoke though i think ;/
Old 2007-10-30, 02:25   Link #438
sunny1314

Nekketsu Saikyo Gozaurer

Anyone know where can this anime be get?
Either english sub or cantonese dubbed also can~

i've been looking forward to watch this anime for a long time already. It is my childhood favourite..~
Old 2007-11-01, 03:50   Link #439
the last shinigami

Who is going to sub Red Garden - Death Girls?
Old 2007-11-01, 07:53   Link #440
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

GG had stated they were going to sub the Red Garden OVA way back when it was announced but I haven't seen anything further since then. Shinsen has flat out said they will not do it though.