3 out of 10 : Bad 6 1.33%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.44%
1 out of 10 : Painful 29 6.44%
Voters: 450. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-07, 21:08   Link #1061
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkcraft View Post
unite the world and dissapear don't mean the world will be better without a dictator appearing or slavery. that didn't correspond to what lelouch was looking for that why i cn't see it as a satisfactory ending. Just watch his first actions as emperor in brittania
his vision was precise and at the beginning he didn't want it worlwide like now. a nation ll have be enough but he just have decide to make it worldwide through his despair. In the end, unite ll mean nothing concrete really and can even be worse that at ep 1
Meh, we'll see. I have faith he'll have everything planned out accordingly to compensate for whatever to make this type of peace last in preparation for his fall
Old 2008-09-07, 21:10   Link #1062
KNIGHTMAREGUNDAM

[QUOTE=Charred Knight;1878478]I am talking about the fact that their doesn't seem to be any Drama its Seed Destiny all over again.

Whats drama to you. How dramatic must this show get before you see the drama. This is full of drama, suspension, controversy, theatrics. I've seen plenty of drama, both in anime and real life, and this was very dramatic. I mean, What do you want to see?
KNIGHTMAREGUNDAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 21:11   Link #1063
Shippo
Foxfire Magic

I just saw episode 22........................maybe you guys can read the future or something.................so wats next?
Shippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 21:12   Link #1064
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shippo View Post
I just saw episode 22........................maybe you guys can read the future or something.................so wats next?
Final Battle!!!
Old 2008-09-07, 21:13   Link #1065
Shippo
Foxfire Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Final Battle!!!
nah.............to early for that since nunnaly just reappeared
Old 2008-09-07, 21:13   Link #1066
KNIGHTMAREGUNDAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shippo View Post
Schnizel's true goals will be revealed.
And final battle.
Old 2008-09-07, 21:13   Link #1067
Luapman

Really now... I don't know how a series goes from damn good to near rediculous in one episode, but it sure happened here. I had more akward "they are not really doing this" chuckles in this episode alone than the rest of season 1 and 2 combined...
Luapman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 21:14   Link #1068
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNIGHTMAREGUNDAM View Post
Schnizel's true goals will be revealed.
And final battle.
Zero Requiems true purpose as well
Old 2008-09-07, 21:16   Link #1069
Luapman

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNIGHTMAREGUNDAM View Post
Whats drama to you. How dramatic must this show get before you see the drama. This is full of drama, suspension, controversy, theatrics. I've seen plenty of drama, both in anime and real life, and this was very dramatic. I mean, What do you want to see?
There is a difference between drama and MELOdrama.
Luapman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 21:17   Link #1070
KNIGHTMAREGUNDAM

To understand Lelouch's actions one must think like him, which is impossible cause I'm no freaking genius. Or you could ask the writting staff but thats too much of a spoiler.
Old 2008-09-07, 21:17   Link #1071
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luapman View Post
Bleh to you, I'm on the edge of my seat right now
Old 2008-09-07, 21:18   Link #1072
KNIGHTMAREGUNDAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luapman View Post
I never learned the difference.
Old 2008-09-07, 21:19   Link #1073
scifijimmy

Quote:
Bleh to you, I'm on the edge of my seat right now
Agreed, I was totally nervous to get back to my computer to download this episode all the while playing D&D.
scifijimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 21:23   Link #1074
rpgman1

I watched the episode and one thing came to my mind: It feels very much like Gundam 00 when CB tried to make the world an enemy and reunite them as one faction. CG seems to follow that path somewhat until I saw Damocles and thought, "Is this GSD again?" Many of you think Lelouch and Suzaku are mad, but there better be a reason for Zero Requiem initiated. Nunnally is alive after all and said that she is Lelouch and Suzaku's enemy. Capturing Nina is important to Lelouch because he wants to know a way to prevent FLEIA from mass-bombing nations into craters.

It's Lelouch & Suzaku vs. Schneizel & Nunnally. Jeremiah seems to have an important role near the end since he is the only one who has Geass Canceller and can make Nunnally see what her brother went through and what she did for the world. Next episode preview is labeled "Schneizel's Mask", which probably shows his true colors and intentions. A "wolf-in-sheep's-clothing" seems suitable for the White Prince.
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 21:25   Link #1075
Captain Falcon
Show me Ya Moves!!

Quote:
Captain Falcon needs to get with his Code Geass counterpart, Suzaku and get in on the latest theories of this program, which I think are becoming more and more likely now. Create the common enemy for the world to ban together, that is exactly like Lelouch I feel <_<

That's why we throw in the X-factor of Nunnally/Schneziel to make things interesting of course
Captain Falcon is being compared to Suzaku! Captain Falcon is not pleased

Latest Theories? Theories are law, they have not been proven absolutely true. Captain Falcon does not follow something that is not true, until it becomes to true. that is the Meaning of Truth, it becomes truth only when it happens.

Lelouch would most likely not make the world a better place, whatever intentions that he has. He always seems to want things to go his way as reflect by the Geass: to make a person completely obedient. The power of Kings. He is rather temperamental when he strikes CC when she was trying to give him a slice of pizza which she had saved for him. He probably has never seen democracy as a Brittanian.
Captain Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 21:27   Link #1076
Meatrose
Antihero

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgman1 View Post
Next episode preview is labeled "Schneizel's Mask", which probably shows his true colors and intentions. A "wolf-in-sheep's-clothing" seems suitable for the White Prince.
Yes, that's the way he has always been portrayed. Honestly, did anyone not shit bricks thinking that one of the Prime Evils had been introduced after having seen him appear in Stage 18?
Old 2008-09-07, 21:27   Link #1077
Charred Knight

[QUOTE=KNIGHTMAREGUNDAM;1878516]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
I am talking about the fact that their doesn't seem to be any Drama its Seed Destiny all over again.

Battles that go back and forth between two opponents of actual worth.

See Zeta Gundam for the best example, it wasn't just a bunch of two minute long battles.

Either that or embrace its Super Robot battles, and start making the characters more stylish. The best example of that would be G Gundam.

Instead we got Suzaku who since im a straight male have no interest in watching since I have seen him fight about 20-30 times before, and since their is no battle choreography its boring to watch.

I have said it about 20 times in this thread, this is a series where everyone is going through the motions just like SEED Destiny.

The problem is that while Lelouch has style no one else does, and so it must have the story pull all of the load and its not doing that due to the complete lack of character focus on anyone other than Lelouch, C.C, Suzaku (who its wasted on), and Kallen. So instead of having the brave Samurai Todoh, who will not let either Lelouch or Schneizel get in his way we get a lot of people talking abpout how their scared of Lelouch something we have heard a million times already.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 21:31   Link #1078
rpgman1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatrose View Post
Yes, that's the way he has always been portrayed. Honestly, did anyone not shit bricks thinking that one of the Prime Evils had been introduced after having seen him appear in Stage 18?
You mean the first season when he used the Avalon to blast Euphie, Lelouch, Suzaku, and Kallen to the Geass Ruins? It does feel like deja vu and Schneizel probably doesn't care about Euphie or anybody for that matter. Stage 19 was awesome when Lelouch and Kallen stole the Gawain. The White Prince doesn't care at this point and only wants to get results no matter what the cost.
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 21:33   Link #1079
Shippo
Foxfire Magic

is code geass r2 is the last CG?
Old 2008-09-07, 21:35   Link #1080
Meatrose
Antihero

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgman1 View Post
You mean the first season when he used the Avalon to blast Euphie, Lelouch, Suzaku, and Kallen to the Geass Ruins? It does feel like deja vu and Schneizel probably doesn't care about Euphie or anybody for that matter. Stage 19 was awesome when Lelouch and Kallen stole the Gawain. The White Prince doesn't care at this point and only wants to get results no matter what the cost.
Yes, that was the scene I was referring to (the one in Stage 18). It was so well directed. All the cuts to the different characters, Schneizel's cold smile, and how the Gawain's red beams of death emerged behind C.C.'s onlooking eyes. R2 has not been sporting many scenes like that to be honest.