Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-11-28, 23:24   Link #1201
Noctis Lucis
It's how you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkard View Post
I can just see Wako frustrated about the pink haired sisters now
Poor Wako. Would have liked to see more of her.
Noctis Lucis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 23:55   Link #1202
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Quote:
You know, after some thought, I have to wonder if we're all being trolled again. We all assumed Sugata would become the stereotypical friend turned enemy based on what was hinted at.

We assume that Marino will fall for Takuto... or is it that what they want us to think? What is she falls for say, Sugata? I can just see Wako frustrated about the pink haired sisters now
I think it would make more sense if its Takuto not Sugata. That way there's a legit reason how Mizuno would fall in the hands of Glittering Cruz. Like sister jealousy could cause Marino to forget her duty to protect Mizuno or something.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 01:48   Link #1203
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Guys, is this show all about somebody at school where it was actually bad guys who trying to kill Takuto?
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 02:06   Link #1204
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffry2009 View Post
Guys, is this show all about somebody at school where it was actually bad guys who trying to kill Takuto?
Its a show about an oblivious group who're trying to take down an oblivious over-confident male lead.

No seriously... this show makes me wonder why a big group with billionaire / worldwide shareholders supported like GCB, that can easily hire assassins like Golgo to do the job, but instead decided to take down the harem lead fair and square.
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 02:23   Link #1205
Wakan Tanka

Some suggestions:
What's wrong with the yellow darts, Is that guy did it on purpose so that he doesn't fight Takuto now,,,?

( First round )
0 in the first circle
3 Red,3 Blue ( 6 in total ) in the second circle.
2 Yellow in the third circle.
1Yellow fell off.

+++
(Second Round ,who's gonna fight Takuto)

1 Red in the first circle.
1 Blue the second circle.
1 Yellow in the third circle.

What's your take on this numbers?
Old 2010-11-29, 02:54   Link #1206
Kakkou
Tch.

... the guy with the yellow darts simply isn't that good at it? It's not like they decided to use darts as a way to decide who fights Takuto from the very start when they were shown playing.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 02:59   Link #1207
Wakan Tanka

It could be.
Old 2010-11-29, 03:11   Link #1208
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Well technically you could say they are trying to kill Takuto. If they blow up Tauburn in zero time while he's inside the unit he probably won't survive. Though if they were really serious about it would just assassinate him outside of zero time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
... the guy with the yellow darts simply isn't that good at it? It's not like they decided to use darts as a way to decide who fights Takuto from the very start when they were shown playing.
Yeah the guy really does suck and not just when it came to picking the one to fight Tauburn. Have to wonder why he bothers playing when he's that bad. Can't blame the guy for moving the painting, I'm sure he thought the yellow guy was bound to miss that badly sooner or later.

Quote:
You know, after some thought, I have to wonder if we're all being trolled again. We all assumed Sugata would become the stereotypical friend turned enemy based on what was hinted at.

We assume that Marino will fall for Takuto... or is it that what they want us to think? What is she falls for say, Sugata? I can just see Wako frustrated about the pink haired sisters now
I kind of thought about that after a while. They certainly got us with the Sugata fight. Having another episode where a sister falls for Takuto in a row would be something. Still think it's more likely for her to fall for Takuto for the issues it would make, but wouldn't be surprised if they did trick us a little.
Old 2010-11-29, 03:49   Link #1209
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Gang up on Takuto when Sugata isn't around and you are done.

Yeah they did use the darts to pick who would fight Takuto. Red got bulls-eye, blue got close to it, and yellow....was just way off. but in the end...blue fought anyways.

Last edited by Freya; 2010-11-29 at 04:02.
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 04:20   Link #1210
Kagura89

Quote:
They were just high schoolers & teachers, not a bunch of bloodthirsty psychopaths.

quoting Vallen Chaos Valiant:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
I think some people's confusion came from the fact that they think all secret societies are suppose to be composed of mass murderers.

But not all organisations are chaotic-evil. At the very least, the Brigade is Lawful; they have their own rules in how to do things, and they maintain discipline. And most of the members aren't even that interested in the final goal.
He sums up what i exactly thinking about why Crux doesn't shoot Takuto in the head already because they seems lawful & they didn't steep so low to hire an assassin to kill an unarmed Takuto, that's doesn't how they rolls. Head doesn't mention anything about killing Takuto, all he just says "Defeat Ginga Bishounen/Tauburn", marking that they should drag him in Zero Time & defeat him at all cost with their fruity cybody.
Kagura89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 04:26   Link #1211
pingva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voinic View Post
Some suggestions:
What's wrong with the yellow darts, Is that guy did it on purpose so that he doesn't fight Takuto now,,,?

1 Red in the first circle.
1 Blue the second circle.
1 Yellow in the third circle.

What's your take on this numbers?
It's either the order of fighting:
1st - Stick Star
2nd - Sword Star
3rd - Camel star

Or it may mean - Camel Star is a traitor(his dart almost didn't ruin the precious painting)
pingva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 04:26   Link #1212
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post

Yeah they did use the darts to pick who would fight Takuto. Red got bulls-eye, blue got close to it, and yellow....was just way off. but in the end...blue fought anyways.
Red did go. Saw the guy tossing it up before they got throwing the final darts. Though I'm not sure which one of them was using blue and yellow. Guess we'll find out who the really bad dart player is next episode .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagura89 View Post
They were just high schoolers & teachers, not a bunch of bloodthirsty psychopaths.

quoting Vallen Chaos Valiant:

He sums up what i exactly thinking about why Crux doesn't shoot Takuto in the head already because they seems lawful & they didn't steep so low to hire an assassin to kill an unarmed Takuto, that's doesn't how they rolls. Head doesn't mention anything about killing Takuto, all he just says "Defeat Ginga Bishounen/Tauburn", marking that they should drag him in Zero Time & defeat him at all cost with their fruity cybody.
My only problem is that the Crux would have ot be pretty stupid to not think defeating Tauburn = killing Takuto. He's inside Tauburn. We've had a few guys who had tried stabbing at him, if that scored a hit he could be killed right then. Plus they've seen their own units literally explode when defeated, shouldn't the same thoughts apply to Tauburn? Think they are just being silly and trying to hide away from what they are trying to do.
Old 2010-11-29, 05:16   Link #1213
Wakan Tanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post

Yeah the guy really does suck and not just when it came to picking the one to fight Tauburn. Have to wonder why he bothers playing when he's that bad. Can't blame the guy for moving the painting, I'm sure he thought the yellow guy was bound to miss that badly sooner or later.
He moved it until they were done playing ( the two rounds ) .. Why not in the first round when he missed and almost hit the painting...IF he (Yellow-Dart-Dude) sucks always, Ryousuke would have moved it long ago.
Old 2010-11-29, 05:23   Link #1214
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Even if they're gang mostly composed of members that have about the same age as Takuto, it doesn't mean that they should follow the rules of the game as exactly as it is. They have their own agendas of reviving the Cybody, and don't tell me its gonna be some kind of angelic/kind/not cruel at all agendas? Wako clearly said it in the 1st ep that releasing the Cybody seal would only lead to disaster, so why bother doing things in a mannerable and kind ways when the end after releasing all the seals is clearly a bad end?

Ok juz say even if they chose not to be cruel towards other people... still whats with the point of playing the fighting game fair and square. This is like dragging their QQ all the way trying to beat the "more advanced 3rd phase Takuto" with their "2nd phase Cybercasket technology". Things can be done alot easier if they really want to beat Takuto down in order to not let Takuto ruined their plan like..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Raging Bull already KOed Takuto with a single punch in episode 1. But funny he didn't do it again in episode 7 when Scarlet Kiss tried to persuade Sugata to join GCB.

Kinda facepalm.jpg but at the same time funny seeing a group of villains with plans and agendas which contradict with their method of doing things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voinic View Post
He moved it until they were done playing ( the two rounds ) .. Why not in the first round when he missed and almost hit the painting...IF he (Yellow-Dart-Dude) sucks always, Ryousuke would have moved it long ago.
No, he is juz being sarcastic with them when he said about the dart would hit the painting. He never actually moved the painting to somewhere else when he holds it. His word in a way is kinda philosophistic, just like Head.

Last edited by margafred; 2010-11-29 at 05:44.
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 05:39   Link #1215
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

yellow dart dude is the closest one to the dartboard.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 05:52   Link #1216
Aqua Knight

This week's villian was the best out of all shown before.
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 05:56   Link #1217
Kagura89

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Red did go. Saw the guy tossing it up before they got throwing the final darts. Though I'm not sure which one of them was using blue and yellow. Guess we'll find out who the really bad dart player is next episode .

My only problem is that the Crux would have ot be pretty stupid to not think defeating Tauburn = killing Takuto. He's inside Tauburn. We've had a few guys who had tried stabbing at him, if that scored a hit he could be killed right then. Plus they've seen their own units literally explode when defeated, shouldn't the same thoughts apply to Tauburn? Think they are just being silly and trying to hide away from what they are trying to do.
I don't know if killing Takuto is same as defeating Tauburn from their POV, unless they aware that defeating Tauburn will exactly killed Takuto as he inside it. They CAN kill Takuto within Tauburn if it been defeated & explodes into oblivion like other fallen cybody, assuming that Tauburn doesn't any escape pods. Plus, cybody battle is serious business to them so they put emphasis on cybody battle in confronting Takuto instead having themselves directly confront him & finish him off right away. This strikes me as inconvenient moves but with a cult that wear mask as-if-we-dont-aware-who-they-are & campy outfit, convenience isn’t really something they’re worried about.

@Margafred
The Crux wants to bring the Cybodies into the real world, but the members have differing views as to the purpose. Who knows cybodies are meant for other purposes aside of gigantic robots that can cause destructions? Only time will tell. It seems like their chance of winning against Takuto in second phase is slim so they need to move into third phase for better chance of winning. The "True Crux" trio doesn't so enthusiastic about fighting in their current phase but they still want to fight with Takuto just for collecting some strategy or something else but idk for now.

Inb4 all the Crux cybodies ganging up against Takuto after reaching 3rd phase.

Last edited by Kagura89; 2010-11-30 at 00:46. Reason: herp change some line
Kagura89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 06:01   Link #1218
Wakan Tanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post

No, he is juz being sarcastic with them when he said about the dart would hit the painting. He never actually moved the painting to somewhere else when he holds it. His word in a way is kinda philosophistic, just like Head.
I see...
Old 2010-11-29, 09:43   Link #1219
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Monochrome NEEDS to return. The show just isn't the same without it. At the very least, a songless Zero Time isn't as fun.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 10:04   Link #1220
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
Monochrome NEEDS to return. The show just isn't the same without it. At the very least, a songless Zero Time isn't as fun.
I'm perfectly happy with the score piece (which has been used before) taking it's place, but yeah i do miss Monochrome quite a bit. Thankfully it'll be released soon.

Tags
bones, fabulous, shonen