Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-04-27, 13:33   Link #6221
Illsteir
ARX-Fake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottocycle View Post
I hate to be the bringer of not-so-good news, but there is also speculation that if there is a new series, it will be going back to Gonzo.
The last Gonzo anime that I saw was Blassreiter and I thought the animation quality was good.
As long as the Arm Slaves stay in 2D, I think I'm fine with that.
Old 2011-04-27, 14:32   Link #6222
Cenit
Linkinball Z

Send a message via ICQ to Cenit Send a message via AIM to Cenit Send a message via MSN to Cenit
As much as i like what Kyoani did, lets face the facts:

1. Gonzo did a good Job on the first series. They just started to suck later on.
2. The Second Raid was awesome but the most unlikely Kyoani Anime so far. And what comes next is way more hardcore than any animated FMP! so far.
3. Shoji Gatoh was involved in all Productions so far and will have his input on the next season as well
4. FMP! is not a cash cow and unless Gonzo, Kyoani probably wouldn't dare to pick it up within a 100 Years as long as they continue to be successful. They could have made DVMC into a OVA Series or Movie 6 Years ago but didn't. Don't wait for Kyoani!

Still i don't really believe in more Anime.

Whatever announcement there will be i am sure it won't let me down. I love every FMP! Anime to the fullest and i can't imagine it to suck. Just have patience.

Last edited by Cenit; 2011-04-27 at 14:50.
Cenit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 20:20   Link #6223
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenit View Post
As much as i like what Kyoani did, lets face the facts:

1. Gonzo did a good Job on the first series. They just started to suck later on.
2. The Second Raid was awesome but the most unlikely Kyoani Anime so far. And what comes next is way more hardcore than any animated FMP! so far.
3. Shoji Gatoh was involved in all Productions so far and will have his input on the next season as well
4. FMP! is not a cash cow and unless Gonzo, Kyoani probably wouldn't dare to pick it up within a 100 Years as long as they continue to be successful. They could have made DVMC into a OVA Series or Movie 6 Years ago but didn't. Don't wait for Kyoani!

Still i don't really believe in more Anime.

Whatever announcement there will be i am sure it won't let me down. I love every FMP! Anime to the fullest and i can't imagine it to suck. Just have patience.
Wow, your a bottle of sunshine and glittering hope aren't you? Geez...
Common, whats the point of loving anime without hopping like a stupid otaku!?
Geez...
Old 2011-04-28, 04:27   Link #6224
Cenit
Linkinball Z

Send a message via ICQ to Cenit Send a message via AIM to Cenit Send a message via MSN to Cenit
Yes this is fanboyish. But i have waited too long to care about the quality of whatever Anime there will be. If that new Anime would suck, it sucks. Sad indeed but i don't really care. I have the novels and i have Sigma and both look promising. I know what happens to the characters and i already know the end of the story so whats the big deal?
Old 2011-04-28, 19:21   Link #6225
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Yes this is fanboyish. But i have waited too long to care about the quality of whatever Anime there will be. If that new Anime would suck, it sucks. Sad indeed but i don't really care. I have the novels and i have Sigma and both look promising. I know what happens to the characters and i already know the end of the story so whats the big deal?
Seems to me your not much of a fan of FMP anymroe but thats my HUMBLE oppinion. If you dont care if the animation quality is bad or good because you waited this long, then you'd be happy regardless right? Why are you already saying its going to suck? Why down our hopes? Just cause you jsut dont care...doesnt mean its right to dispose the negativity here...common...

Or, this is some sort of negative way of seeing it so that if you HAPPEN to be wrong you'd be obliverated with excitement instead of failed high expectations?
Thats some strange otakuness...you know?

but I can fix that!..*grins evily*...care to read my Harisen Petition?

Last edited by selilychidori; 2011-04-28 at 19:38.
selilychidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-28, 20:38   Link #6226
Cenit
Linkinball Z

You stumble over words here. Your humble opinion is yours.

I would be more than pleased seeing some new animation for this abandoned series. A possible move back to GONZO makes me kind of excited, since their vision of the novels really made the franchise popular overseas. I don't think they would fuck up like they did with other franchises - especially not after that long break where the future of the company is at stake.
Old 2011-04-28, 22:23   Link #6227
seiichi-san

Send a message via MSN to seiichi-san
Quote:
Originally Posted by selilychidori View Post
Seems to me your not much of a fan of FMP anymroe but thats my HUMBLE oppinion. If you dont care if the animation quality is bad or good because you waited this long, then you'd be happy regardless right? Why are you already saying its going to suck? Why down our hopes? Just cause you jsut dont care...doesnt mean its right to dispose the negativity here...common...

Or, this is some sort of negative way of seeing it so that if you HAPPEN to be wrong you'd be obliverated with excitement instead of failed high expectations?
Thats some strange otakuness...you know?

but I can fix that!..*grins evily*...care to read my Harisen Petition?

Shiver... Are you summoning Kaname.

Anyway I can see what both of you are saying, but I would just love to see a continuation. I guess all we can do is keeping patient.
seiichi-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 10:18   Link #6228
HuNGaricum

guys... what's wrong with gonzo? i love them very much, especially for Kiddy Grade and Chrono Crusade... so I ain't see the problem yet... and the first FMP series was good too... i still watch it sometimes when i'm bored...
Wait patiently
and umm Cenit? you just confuted yourself...
Quote:
I love every FMP! Anime to the fullest and i can't imagine it to suck.
Quote:
If that new Anime would suck, it sucks. Sad indeed but i don't really care.
chill out, just trollin'. I know what ya mean...
HuNGaricum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 23:05   Link #6229
Urzu_Se7en

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiichi-san View Post
Shiver... Are you summoning Kaname.

Anyway I can see what both of you are saying, but I would just love to see a continuation. I guess all we can do is keeping patient.
She does not need to Summon Kaname.. she is as firey as Kaname.
Urzu_Se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-30, 00:34   Link #6230
tomboy8888
Bloody Vampire Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
There's supposed to be an "important announcement" in the new volume of the FMP manga. Speculah is a new anime production, ofc.

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-1678.html
What is the release date for that tankoban, eh? Enquiring minds, etc...
Old 2011-04-30, 02:52   Link #6231
Cenit
Linkinball Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomboy8888 View Post
May 9th 2011
Old 2011-04-30, 21:18   Link #6232
tomboy8888
Bloody Vampire Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomboy8888 View Post
Quote:
May 9th 2011
Oh good. Week from Monday. If news is released there & then, it will also be released in other formats in very short order. Interesting week, anyone?
Old 2011-05-01, 12:16   Link #6233
seiichi-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzu_Se7en View Post
She does not need to Summon Kaname.. she is as firey as Kaname.
LOL... Yeah I got that I was trying to funny.
Old 2011-05-06, 03:06   Link #6234
Jarmel

It's a novel spin-off. Nothing to really get hyped for.
Jarmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-06, 08:11   Link #6235
Illsteir
ARX-Fake

What does it say?:
Spoiler for save space:

I have a feeling it's not what were waiting for.
Old 2011-05-06, 08:56   Link #6236
Cenit
Linkinball Z

All my japanese speaking/reading contacts are appearantly gone atm but i tend to share your guess. Doesn't look like the announcement of sth important...
Old 2011-05-06, 09:00   Link #6237
seiichi-san

Okay here is the latest news.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ts-this-summer

Looks like we are getting more novels. This way exciting and there is no mention about a new anime series.
Old 2011-05-06, 10:25   Link #6238
FeistyDreams

The future generation.

If I was more awake, I'd be able to appropriately convey my excitement. Instead, for the moment, I'm going to settle for at "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITZOMGZOMGZOMG"
Old 2011-05-06, 10:55   Link #6239
Cenit
Linkinball Z

Colonel Sagara ... FUCK YEAH. He and Kaname better appear in this! Also those 2 characters look WAAAAYYYYY to peaceful and boring and normal ... but who knows. Also any word if the spinoff will keep the 'Full Metal Panic' in its name? After all its a spinoff and even while set in the same universe, a name change or alteration would be highly possible.
Old 2011-05-06, 11:06   Link #6240
HuNGaricum

I Wantz Anime... I donot wantz novelz.... if tessa appears in this and if she will be still single, i will kill someone... FIND A FREAKIN PARTNER FOR HER!!! DAMNIT!!! I have been crossing my fingers for this to happen since the very first appearance of her... DAMN anyway, i look forward to this, but they should please the fans before starting a new project...
btw am i the only 1 who thinks that gatou sensei loves this series of his more than anything in this world?he finished it and he still couldnt move on...
HuNGaricum is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light novels, mecha, shounen