Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-04-23, 07:20   Link #61
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
duh thats Sasuke's picture sakura just put her picture next to it.
I think the question went over your head, he meant that, he was wondering where Sasuke found the time to take a picture with Karen and Suigetsu, and how Sakura got a hold of the picture.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 07:23   Link #62
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

I think Sasuke did returned to his home be4 and left unnecessary thing behind , or may be team Taka did visited his home , either way , Sakura get a hold of his pic .

And Sasuke is not the type who would take a pic .

I wonder if this incident allow Sarada to get her own Sharingan :P
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 07:28   Link #63
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
duh thats Sasuke's picture sakura just put her picture next to it.
What Hayashi said

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I think the question went over your head, he meant that, he was wonderring where Sasuke found the time to take a picture with Karen and Suigetsu, and how Sakura got a hold of the picture.
Yeah that what I meant when did the dude have time for pictures I mean he was either trying to kill his brother, soul searching, or trying killing Naruto.
Old 2015-04-23, 07:37   Link #64
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

I wonder what Sawyer think about this chap , from what i heard , he is a big fan of SasuSaku
Old 2015-04-23, 07:43   Link #65
HasuMasu
*Artist

Poor Jugo left out probably took the pic.
Old 2015-04-23, 07:43   Link #66
Gundamx

It will be funny if Sakura was in red because she destroyed all of her old houses

(And even funnier if Sasuke was in long mission to pay the debit....)
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 07:44   Link #67
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

I really liked this chapter. It was above expectations. We got to see Naruto attending to Boruto because of his shadow clone which produces more shadow clones.

Sarada is in a very interesting position, and I think it is just fine that Kishimoto is exploring the plotline that Sarada looks like Karin.

I mean... think about it... has any Uchiha ever... had glasses? I understand that she's not pure blood, but she probably feels self-conscious and since Sakura can't really talk to her about Sasuke's circumstances (as people on these forums all over have noted) it gives her a good reason to think that something else is going on.

Sarada's character is interesting because she's a smart protagonist who actually questions how things are going. Boruto is also interesting, and I hope that the two of them play off of each other well.

I also hope to see more Sasuke in the future. I'm very curious as to how things will develop on from here.

I also wonder what is going to happen at the graduation exams...

My gut feeling tells me that this series is going to be exploring what being a ninja means in this post-global-ninja-war-world with ever increasing globalization.

I think this is going to be very interesting if executed well, and perhaps better than the original series because Kishi could be able to take the series in ways that everyone else who eventually said the series got worse would like it while still pleasing current fans.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 07:46   Link #68
james0246

Interesting chapter. I like the focus on Sarada - if only because I assumed this would be an Uzumaki love-fest from the onset - and the idea of family and the theme of abandonment takes an interesting turn not quite seen in the original series. Still, this chapter was a little too short on actual content (in part do to the extra,and frankly unneeded, focus on Boruto). I would have liked to have seen a little more of Sarada's and Sakura's thought processes . What we have is nice (and its dramatic weight is quite interesting, especially Sakura's reaction to Sarada's questions), but it was only just enough to whet my appetite.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 07:56   Link #69
Juggernaut

What i don't get is how Sakura can't answer a simple question. Does he wear glasses?

She's seen Sasuke from 8-13 then timeskip 15-17 and not once did he wear glasses. smh
Juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 08:01   Link #70
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I dunno why the whole glasses thing would be a big deal, I'm only one in my entire family that wears glasses, and I'm not going around wondering who my parents are.
Old 2015-04-23, 08:05   Link #71
ninjastarforcex
Read My Sig :)

next level NTR

1. fuck karin until pregnant
2. go to sakura
3. fuck sakura but shoot it outside
4. give baby to sakura
5. let her take care of the baby
6. leave to god knows wherever he wanted to go for eternity and beyond

based sasuke
Old 2015-04-23, 08:10   Link #72
Ultragunner

come'n, that's probably one of those silly and cute questions kids usually ask their parents (like "how babies are made, mom? ), granted Sarada is a bit too old for that but remember she's barely seen her daddy (if not at all), so she might be just trying to connect herself with him.

Anyway, I have to admit that Sarada is more likeable than I though she would be, especially when she was tearing up when Sakura got mad, Sasuke damn u for making your daughter cry
Old 2015-04-23, 08:27   Link #73
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 08:38   Link #74
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Lol Sakura. And what's with that picture frame?
that was bad...didnt even have a proper photo..
Old 2015-04-23, 08:49   Link #75
GDB

I'm sure Sakura's picture is just folded and Sasuke is next to her, but he sneezed or blinked or something. And he didn't have time to take another picture before going off on his mission, so she just combined the two pictures.

You know this "drama" is going to have an easy and comedic resolution like that.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 09:24   Link #76
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
And how is Sakura (possibly the most talented medical ninja in the ninja world) struggling with loan repayments on a mortgage? Or could she easily afford it and just fainted due to the whole waste of money?
Sakura runs a children's hospital. Not to mention that she raises Salada alone. It would be a very stressful on anyone. She wasn't necessarily struggling to pay it off, she just hadn't paid it off yet and accidentally wrecked the house before then lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
So who was that kid with the blue-white hair talking to Boruto?
My guess is the third team member.
Old 2015-04-23, 09:29   Link #77
Ultragunner

he kinda looks like Toneri
Old 2015-04-23, 09:32   Link #78
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

He does lol, it'd be funny if he found someone to love and made babies, the kid also had what looks like a Byakugan which all of the Otsusuki clan had.
Old 2015-04-23, 09:47   Link #79
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
He does lol, it'd be funny if he found someone to love and made babies, the kid also had what looks like a Byakugan which all of the Otsusuki clan had.
Side shot , can't see what color his eyes is .

He could be an entire new character .
Old 2015-04-23, 09:53   Link #80
GDB

Assuming we're talking about the same character (the one talking to Boruto on the last color page, right?), they're gold.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion