AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-13, 16:31   Link #1
Sailordareone2300
Sailor Mercury Lover

Can you help me pick?

Can you help me pick a anime that's a comedy and a love story
or a really good one
i've been away for awhile and theres so many
Old 2004-05-13, 17:28   Link #2
Guts

Send a message via AIM to Guts Send a message via Yahoo to Guts
Well theres quite a few... Full metal panic. Midori no hibi. Magical shopping arcade abenobashi.
Inuyasha ( my favorite ).
Old 2004-05-13, 19:18   Link #3
DistortedRealmS

Send a message via MSN to DistortedRealmS
Da Capo - 1st half had some very hilarious scenes 2nd half takes a dark turn yet thats part of its charm; Recommended

FMP: Fummofu? - Ah comedy and the potential love it brings a tear to the eye.

Gokudo - (licensed) Gokudo is one half of a fabled prince, the bad half. although hes obstinate, has a big ego, very greedy, and is only courages when hes gets something out of it, he would rather be himself than a ruler and travels with his potential love interest Rubette and the dark price of magic..guess his name is prince. I laughed out loud big time to this series, good animation and characters check it out.
Old 2004-05-15, 06:27   Link #4
7thMethuselah

Licensed

Love Hina : for description see this thread

Ah! My Goddess : a guy gets one wish from a goddess and wishes she stays with him forever. They go live together in an abandoned temple and later get joined by the goddess' sisters. Romance and comedy !

Ai Yori Aoshi : Aoi and Kaoru were set up to be married when they were little kids. However they haven't seen each other for 10 (?) years after that. Then she goes to look him up. At irst Aoi's parents are against their relationship but then they agree to give it a try. Aoi and Kaoru go live together in a mansion and are later joined by some more friends for whom they keep their relation a secret. Very beautifull romantic series about the relationship between Kaoru and Aoi

Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi : season 2 of AYA

Onegai Twins : 2 girls claim to be the twin sister of some guy, they are also both in love with him, they decide to live together with their love/brother untill they find a way to figure it out, very nice series which is quite funny at times.

Unlicensed

Da Capo : Basically a highschool romance story about one boy and the women around him who all have something going for him. One day, Junichi's cousin and childhood friend, Sakura Yoshino came back from America all of a sudden. To Junichi's surprise, she looks exactly the same as the girl that moved away six years ago, and hasn't aged one bit. And she came back to remind Junichi of their childhood promise... It is a bittersweet tale of magic, love, hidden desires, and unattainable dreams. First half is rather light, second part is very tragic and dramatic and something you can't stop watching ...

Yumeria : (comedy - ecchi)
On his 16th birthday, Tomokazu Mikuri had a realistic dream where he sees a girl battling a giant floating monstrosity. When he wakes up, he is surprised that the girl is actually sleeping next to him... Whenever he sleeps from now on, he ends up back at the dream world, and more and more people that he knows keep showing up there too. He finds out from a mysterious masked woman in the dream world named Silk that they are fighting against one named Faydoom, and he is the one who provides the powers to those girls so that they can fight these monsters. And so it goes
Closed Thread