AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-03, 01:07   Link #181
Shift_

I loved the Ayu Mayu.

Damnit it won't stop snowing, a few inches may not sound like alot, but when it's all compact, and shit it's crazy you can't see shit ><

To make it worse it won't stop til tommrow night visibility will be at 1KM and winds blowing at 55 >< GODDAMNIT this snow...atleast the internet hasn't died

But yea, I think Takayuki should move to a very cold place where he can freeze
Old 2004-01-03, 01:42   Link #182
Tboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by dent
yea I guess so, too. in the end of the second episode, when he doesn't go out with haruka to the cinema (theatre? ) and Mitsuki and Shinji are trying to say him that he should go out and she's just waiting for it, he says that he's only going out with her because's "Because she's your..." and then he run's away. I guess he just doesn't want to hurt Haruka so they can still be friends with Mitsuki, but I think it goes much too far with them 2. Also, after the accident, around 3 years pasted, even if they are 2 years together, 1 year has pasted, I guess they thought that she can't wake up anymore, cause 1 year is such a long time. And when they were kids, he was spending more time with Mitsuki then with Haruka, so the one that betray her best friend was (for me) Haruka, cause I think she showed little pieces of her feelings to him. Anyway, Takayuki (or whatever he's written) is such an idiot, cause he's going to the hospital everyday and leaving Mitsuki by side, because he thinks the accident is his fault. I hope Mitsuki is coming together with him, they'll love each other for ever, and Haruka gets another coma ^-^;;
That was only the beginning, Takayuki did start to develope feelings for Haruka later. You may say he had dated Haruka under Mitsuki's instigation, but remember that he was depressed for Haruka for over a year, hovering close to insanity. He even wanted to take Haruka to the exhibition with no regards of her condition. I say its love more than guilt that drove him close to the brink of madness. As mentioned by the game veterans, the anime had cut off quite abit of scenes that illustrates a deeper bonding with Haruka. IMHO its one part that the anime had failed to emphasize on due to episode constraints or something.
Old 2004-01-03, 02:05   Link #183
Key Board
Carbon

There's parallel here.

Takayuki dated Haruka to do Mitsuki a favor, but grew to love her eventually.

Takayuki dated Mitsuki as a means of mutual healing but grew to love her eventually.

Regarding the past arc, both Mitsuki and Haruka's relationship to Takayuki suffered because of time constraints.

I personally think the past is shadier than the present with all those questionable things that Takayuki does.
Old 2004-01-03, 02:21   Link #184
SetaNoriyasu
Harbinger

well... all will be told once it has been broadcasted tomorow... the tension is killing me......
Old 2004-01-03, 03:50   Link #185
SKoRPioN9x
Om nom nom

I finally got to watch ep. 13. I've been in Pittsburgh since sunday, and just got back today. The good thing about this is that the wait for the next episode isn't as long .

Anyway, I still think it can go either way for the ending. The whole "running away" thing - you can't tell exactly what he realized he's running away from. I think a lot of people think he's running away from his problems with Mitsuki by going to see Haruka, but it could also be the case that he originally ran away from his problems of the past (the accident) by dating Mitsuki, and he just now realizes that.

I have no idea what he has to talk to Haruka about and I can't wait to find out!

***Still hoping for a Haruka ending!***
Old 2004-01-03, 04:56   Link #186
evrpunk53
Webhost/Distro :)

k guys time to stop posting on this thread haha its 10 pages post on the who you think taka will get and we can have a what might happen in ep 14 and discussion of 14 in 2 days YEA!!!!
Old 2004-01-03, 05:57   Link #187
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... ¬_¬

Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
one more day!!!
Old 2004-01-04, 12:49   Link #188
kaevne

hey if u can read chinese traditional, u can understand some of that crap up there. i see the 水月 (shui yue) must be mitsuki because characters like that don't go together so it must be a name right.

wow kg's avatar is ARCUEID BRUNESTUD!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYA!
Closed Thread