AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2017-02-27, 13:05   Link #1821
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
Prillya's author Hiroshi just tweeted something... https://twitter.com/hiroshi_/status/835137518433525760

Tried to put it through google translate and it mentionned something about Vietnam Saber? Can someone check for me?
it looks like he was making a comment about grand order, bringing up lion king and lancer artoria being the same, vietnam saber is probably a character he was asked to design for it, or characters he is deciding on to be put in illya, anyway that's how i read it after google translate was done
Old 2017-02-28, 18:36   Link #1822
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Always needs more Saber.
Old 2017-03-08, 06:49   Link #1823
dere_lover21

on the other side of fate shirou become a BRO or chocolate man if you prefer it.... but DAM! he uses guns and make broken phantasm bullets.
dere_lover21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-11, 12:55   Link #1824
tuckersister

Is there any summary of what is going on in the new chapter? Keep it short and simple.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-11, 14:36   Link #1825
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Spoiler for 49:
In short, nothing much.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-25, 06:49   Link #1826
tuckersister

Anything on the new chapter this month?
Old 2017-03-25, 07:31   Link #1827
APNki

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
Anything on the new chapter this month?
Yes, it came out yesterday.
Spoiler for stuff:
APNki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-27, 05:28   Link #1828
novalysis

Chapter 49's translation came out.... and I am sensing death flags for quite a few people....
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-27, 21:45   Link #1829
The Green One

I've got to wonder if Illya is not going to have any scenes at all in the upcoming Prisma movie. It'd be pretty pitiful to have your name in the title but not make any appearances at all eh?
Old 2017-03-28, 03:23   Link #1830
Harry Dresden
Paranoid Zebra

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
Chapter 49's translation came out.... and I am sensing death flags for quite a few people....
Well it literally has Illya narrating how "this is the last time all of us were together" and stuff.

Shirou for sure has gathered a lot of them. Chloe might too if Gil comes anywhere near here(since he did promise to kill her once he gets his full form back)
Harry Dresden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-01, 21:00   Link #1831
tuckersister

Who is currently fighting who in 50?
Old 2017-04-03, 10:54   Link #1832
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Clearly Illya realized through the last major battle and the flashback arc that Shirou is a serious threat to her position of MC . Have to lock him down so he can't steal her thunder any further.

Though it does have some merits. And it does allow Miyu to step up as the protector for her family this time. But, it feels like he has fights left in this story. He still hasn't really settled things with Julian and you have Berserker Sakura out there as well. I suppose he doesn't have to fight....but I really wonder if that's how things are going to turn out.

The death flag issue is pretty heavy. Honestly it might simply come down to Tanaka not being there past this point. If she's a tool being used then once this fight is over she may be 'recalled'. The end of the fight might also necessitate everyone going home in a hurry and thus not spending another night in that world. Will just have to see. I just can't see the story at this point killing off someone fairly established like Kuro. But guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Old 2017-04-03, 11:51   Link #1833
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Shirou is obviously going to fight again at some point. It's inevitable. I wonder what they meant when they said he wouldn't be himself anymore if he continued to use his power. Did they mean his mind would eventually break down or that heroic spirit Emiya would take over?
Old 2017-04-03, 14:45   Link #1834
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Shirou is obviously going to fight again at some point. It's inevitable. I wonder what they meant when they said he wouldn't be himself anymore if he continued to use his power. Did they mean his mind would eventually break down or that heroic spirit Emiya would take over?
Most likely is just like in Heavens feel when Shirou had Archer hand grafted onto him.
Old 2017-04-03, 17:06   Link #1835
The Green One

Either his body will just crap out on him or he'll be more EMIYA than Shirou and his personality will be gone.
Old 2017-04-05, 02:58   Link #1836
Harry Dresden
Paranoid Zebra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Considering the set up is identical to HF most likely same thing as HF. Except most likely worse since whole body is affected at once.

Chances are the invasion of HS Emiya elements would lead to him losing his self and destroy his body.

Which frankly is obvious as Shirou already has enough deathflags as is, considering they can't just keep two Shirous in the story and Miyu would never abandon him. Chloe and Miyuverse Shirou are most likely to perish.
Harry Dresden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-09, 10:41   Link #1837
DKN117

So soon after the release of Chapter 49('s translation), we've already got Chapter 50! Unless the scanlation I found is missing parts at the end, the last page has Illya and Bazett about to face off with Beatrice...
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-09, 14:40   Link #1838
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
So soon after the release of Chapter 49('s translation), we've already got Chapter 50! Unless the scanlation I found is missing parts at the end, the last page has Illya and Bazett about to face off with Beatrice...
Yep. 49 took a while to get translated.
Old 2017-04-09, 17:18   Link #1839
tuckersister

I wonder how Illya and Bazett will fight Beatrice this time. Also I think RinVSSakura will happen. I really hope we get other people in Illya's group use class cards.
Old 2017-04-11, 17:41   Link #1840
dere_lover21

Who wants to see alter emiya vs the girls??
dere_lover21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fate/kaleid liner, magical girl spinoff