AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-13, 05:41   Link #21
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

It'd be sweet if Bardiche has a Swallow form, though. That's a melee weapon, and I'd love to see Fate with it! *w*
Old 2006-08-13, 05:47   Link #22
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer

Well isn't mace close enough to Vita's hammer?

And I forgot about grenade and other hand-tossed projectiles. As for bow crossbow is different from longbow now that it's mentioned...

It would be enough for the depressing things in life to only exist in reality.
It is because that I think the birth of a story... is from people dreaming of a happy ending. ~Misaka Shiori

Old 2006-08-13, 06:13   Link #23
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by panzerfan
Well isn't mace close enough to Vita's hammer?

And I forgot about grenade and other hand-tossed projectiles. As for bow crossbow is different from longbow now that it's mentioned...
Only as close a dagger is to a short sword.

The handling of a mace in combat is different from a hammer( or rather, warhammer).
Old 2006-08-13, 09:02   Link #24
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
Vampie Walrus. Big fangs

I'm playing through Growlanser 5 now and I so wanna see a Nanoha character use a pair of huge double-bladed axes. And for that matter, I'm suprised Chrono hasn't thrown a deck of cards at somebody

oh. And nunchucks. We need nunchucks.
Old 2006-08-13, 09:15   Link #25
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
I'm playing through Growlanser 5 now and I so wanna see a Nanoha character use a pair of huge double-bladed axes. And for that matter, I'm suprised Chrono hasn't thrown a deck of cards at somebody

oh. And nunchucks. We need nunchucks.
The closest contender would be Fate, I guess. Since if we were to examine the Bardiche( the medieval weapon, not her IDevice), it is basically an axe with a really long handle.

Vita is also a contender for axe, since her weapon can be easily modified to accommodate an axe-mode.

Or if we want to be whimsical... give Shamal the axe. Mmm... Shamal with an axe.

As for cards... Chrono = Gambit?

Nunchakus? Erm... Can't quite visualise any of the three girls using it. Either Arf or Zarf maybe? Since the two of them prefer close-quarter physical combat.
Old 2006-08-13, 09:39   Link #26
Maximum Burst
Intelligent Device

The only thing I've been able to find so far was some pics showing the pieces of a Vita PVC figure and it assembled with no color ; ;. It might not even be the same one as the one I'm looking for.

If there were a new character to be introduced with a new device, I'd want the device to be a pair of gloves/knuckles.

Oh yeah, and I was thinking that Shamal should get Klarer(sp?) Wind upgraded to use the cartridge system lol. j/k =P
Old 2006-08-13, 10:30   Link #27
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
Vampie Walrus. Big fangs

Cartridge Clearwind? Coolness. Suck out those linker cores at twice the speed LOL

As for the axes, I meant more like this guy's

Oh, and let's not forget the infamous Death Yoyo It's another possible Yuuno weapon

Then in comes Graham with his Hokuoro impression and kicking butt with a fan
Old 2006-08-13, 13:40   Link #28
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer

Dagger could be interesting. Asakura from Suzumiya Haruhi and the UBW ripoff style together make for terrific effect.
I think I would like to see something like Arisa chucking 'magical' grenades and putting up mines. And speaking of dual-wield... somehow I picture Nanoha dual wielding MP5-RH if she doesn't turn RH into kodachi... (and maybe put bayonets on the barrel as well).
Where have I seen dual blunt before...

It is because that I think the birth of a story... is from people dreaming of a happy ending. ~Misaka Shiori

Old 2006-08-13, 13:43   Link #29
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Hum about StrikerS, what do you think about the other characters like kuruno
He's more like Nanoha's brother... I wonder know if he will played a better role... More importance... A secret Story? Does he not attracted by Nanoha?
Old 2006-08-13, 13:53   Link #30
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer

Well it could be written as Kouya and Miyuki are implicated in a brooding conspiracy where some unknown factions with backbone of Bureau dissidents seek for a path into Alahazad. Nanoha steps into the fray only after a disaster occurs and having dragged her close friends into the quagmire. The Bureau becomes short of manpower and calls its retired ranks into combat as it faces a two-front campaign with Precia as the 'ghost' resonating behind all of this... but this is dangerously close to fanfiction and other sci-fi space dramas.

Old 2006-08-13, 14:11   Link #31
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
Vampie Walrus. Big fangs

I always figured that Nanoha being a young girl automatically had skill with the beloved P90

Anyhow, I'd like to see some sort of conspiracy breaking up the T.S.A.B. They can't make the proper moves because command is getting screwed. That sort of thing. So they need a rogue unit (if Nanoha and co aren't actively employed by then) to sort things out.
Old 2006-08-13, 20:39   Link #32
Ayu-ayu
a.k.a. Akari_House

It'd be awesome if someone got the source DVD for this and subbed the song as something to tide us a bit until MSLN StrikerS :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw2ix...elated&search=
Old 2006-08-13, 21:31   Link #33
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

I found this recently.

Spoiler:

Maybe a clue of how the 4rd season will evolve
Old 2006-08-14, 02:33   Link #34
Ayu-ayu
a.k.a. Akari_House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
I found this recently.

Spoiler:

Maybe a clue of how the 4rd season will evolve
Er, that's from Tristia of the Deep Blue Sea...

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=3431

...not Nanoha.
Old 2006-08-14, 02:46   Link #35
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Xellos can pull legs from thousands of kilometers away ..... he's "mostly harmless"
Old 2006-08-14, 03:22   Link #36
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Wow, best news I've heard in a long while. Can't wait for more Nanoha goodness
Old 2006-08-14, 04:18   Link #37
Petco

Nanoha really needs to dual wield kodachi. Like if say an enemy goes in at Nanoha in melee range, she could put her raising hearts away and pull them out and slice the enemy in a flash.
Old 2006-08-14, 04:22   Link #38
Skane
Anime Snark

Question

Question.

If I want to post a link to the HQ version of the AMV titled, Lyrical on Fire. Should I post it here, or in the A's thread?
Old 2006-08-14, 04:35   Link #39
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

^ Common sense -> If it's about A, it goes in the A's thread
Old 2006-08-14, 04:37   Link #40
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer

But how do you split RH into two? I can imagine RH getting a bayonet for its buster mode but dual wielding... Fate's already got the Kaladbolg Zanber mode and Signum has a Falchion/hand-and-a-half.

Although admittedly, I am picturing Nanoha in one of those dual swords from LineageII already...

Closed Thread