AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-12-04, 19:23   Link #2021
shadowii

actually guys it says three lines above the timeline on imai kami's site, best i can translate, that needless and needless 1 are one in the same
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 19:24   Link #2022
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
actually guys it says three lines above the timeline on imai kami's site, best i can translate, that needless and needless 1 are one in the same
Yeah, we know that. Though if I was kami I would stay with Needless tittle for when Needless 2 begins.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 20:13   Link #2023
Avvesione

^
Well we have a few years between here and Needless 2 (even more if it isn't starting at Chapter 101).

I'm actually getting more excited for 74 coming out in a week or so.

I'm curious to what you guys think will happen with Mio. Her goal from being with Cruz was that she wanted to find Blade and that's happened. Is she just going to join up with Blade&Co and follow them around? I'm hoping so! (Might bring in Setsuna and Kuchinashi into the story more!!) And we've all had the speculation that her Power fragment hasn't really been demonstrated effectively in her one fight she's been in (Third Shelter) and thought that her power would awaken into a true Power fragment. I'm guessing this might be brought up soon and perhaps start here in Chapter 74.

Also, what do you think will happen to Rin and BQ in Chapter 74+. Are they going to be members and hang around Blade&Co or just go back to their respective homes? They seem like great fighters but with Seto and Solva back, it doesn't seem like they're needed. I'm kinda curious to see how Rin's personality would fit in with the group if she stays.

And who do you think the next fight will be between? This is pretty much our first big fight since Arclight (with the main cast at least. St. Rose was just between the girls in the academy). I'm wondering if Saten will get in a real fight this time where he actually tries instead of just playing around. Wishful thinking on my part, probably...
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 22:24   Link #2024
shadowii

Rin i think may fall for solva.

Saten has at least one more attack that weve havent seen in the fifth wave, but his real fight (the one outside his planning) will probably be near the end.

I hope Mio stays after such a strong opening it'd be a shame for her to fade out
i also like kanna. darts and BQ I'm indifferent.

well only two more to go and then everyone on this list will have returned
Spoiler for list only in spoiler to save space:

but check this out its the second radio drama a joke ova called school days.
its a small picture but not small enough not to see who the teacher and one of the male students are.

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-12-04 at 22:36.
Old 2009-12-04, 23:04   Link #2025
Avvesione

Needs a bigger image:

Spoiler:

Kinda interested at what this school would be like.

Edit: Also, I'm kinda wondering what Mio will do with the group now. I'm wondering how her chemistry with Seto/Solva and most importantly, Blade, will be in the future chapters. Also wondering what Rin will bring, but seeing her personality. Be kinda funny with her and Solva together. BQ I don't know much about, and I'm guessing he'd go look for orichalcum somewhere else. Kana should help build Disk's body so I see her staying for the time being. Guess that makes Blade + 7 girls (I'm going to count Yamada as a girl just because) It's like the reverse of snow white!

Last edited by Avvesione; 2009-12-04 at 23:15.
Old 2009-12-05, 08:05   Link #2026
Homura7

About, Saten, I said before. Considering all he did, I don't think he'll fight again. If he does, it will be to give the main cast some aid, and in the final battle I can see him aiding them once more and leaving the battlefield, and in turn abandon Arclight.

It's the main reason why I think he'll live to be in Needless 2. He's a mastermind, up until now, Arclight has been unaware of each one of his actions. Not only that, he's so sure of himself, the most misterious Needless villian. He's too interested in the Needless Hunt.

If Saten wanted he would have killed everyone long ago, but he won't.

All it's left is, why he does all that, why he helps the main cast, and specially, why Cruz is his experimental human body.

And with that said, next january 19 will be 6 years since Needless began serizalization

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-12-05 at 11:23.
Old 2009-12-05, 15:12   Link #2027
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
All it's left is, why he does all that, why he helps the main cast, and specially, why Cruz is his experimental human body.

And with that said, next january 19 will be 6 years since Needless began serizalization
I think we'll get some of those questions answered or at leas hinted at soon. With Saten appearing at the end of 73, there'll be some development with him (and also Eve). It's just we don't know what he wants to do. I'll guess if we learn anything, we'll see what his strong connection with Eve is.

Also, that's amazing it's been going on for 6 years. Glad to see it's finally getting more attention/recognition.
Old 2009-12-05, 16:15   Link #2028
Homura7

You understand why we are so excited for the next chapter, right? Everytime Saten moves big developments happen.

As for his interest with Eve, it's because she's the Doppelganger, and she's supossed to have a byakugou that is missing too (read volume 3 for more info).

On the other hand, he doesn't give a shit about Blade other than prevent him from falling in Arclight's claws, at least until his plan is done. That's why I said Arclight's current inability to move is the best thing that could have happened for Saten's interests.
Old 2009-12-05, 17:03   Link #2029
Avvesione

Quote:
You understand why we are so excited for the next chapter, right? Everytime Saten moves big developments happen.
Something big happens, but it's not always about Saten. I'm looking for more development on Saten's character and about his background. I wouldn't be disappointed if this is all about Eve and Eve Project, but I'm looking forward to seeing if we can learn more about his character and his motives.
Old 2009-12-05, 18:01   Link #2030
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Something big happens, but it's not always about Saten.
When did I say it's about Saten?

The first time Saten made an appearance near the main cast, he found how both Blade and Arclight were identical, wich lead the first to take the decision of taking Blade's body.

The second time, he revealed Eve was supossed to have a byakugou, but for unknown reasons is missing. He even knew Eve had the Doppelganger.

The third time, so many things happened: He let them have Kurumi's corpse, so Blade could copy her fragment and destroy the virus put into Eve's brain. Then he let Blade copy his fragment on purpose. Finally the most important one. After letting Aruka mortally wound Cruz, Saten faked defeat in order to let Eve bring Cruz back to life. During that process, Eve used her cells to atach Cruz's arm. After coming out from under the ruble, the first thing Saten did was looking at Cruz.

Finally, though it's not a development but more a detail, Saten called Blade "idiot" when he threw Arclight out of the building.

As you can see it's not about Saten but the main cast, specially Cruz and Eve.

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-12-05 at 19:22.
Old 2009-12-05, 22:25   Link #2031
Avvesione

Quote:
As you can see it's not about Saten but the main cast, specially Cruz and Eve.
Which is why this time I hope we learn more about Saten. You never did say that the developments were about Saten (which you're right), but I'm wondering when we get to see him progress as a character. Perhaps learn about his past, why he's doing some of the things he's doing, etc.

So I hope we learn about Saten in the next few chapters. I kinda doubt it and think they'll do him as one of the last (since his connection with Cruz) and this will probably be able Eve. Kinda wondering if they'll do Aruka near the end, too.
Old 2009-12-05, 23:04   Link #2032
Kuroshinobu

I hope they'll do more Aruka soon, she's my favorite character haha.

Does anyone know when the next chapter is due? Is it a monthly or bi-monthly basis?
Kuroshinobu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 23:12   Link #2033
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroshinobu View Post
I hope they'll do more Aruka soon, she's my favorite character haha.

Does anyone know when the next chapter is due? Is it a monthly or bi-monthly basis?
It's monthly and Ultra Jump comes out the 19th of every month. However, there is usually a version out a lil bit before so it'll be a week or so before we see 74.

I was actually looking at a quick poll of who people's favorite characters were. Eve was first, Yamada (female cruz) was 2 and Mio was 3. Aruka was 4th (above Blade). Didn't realize how popular she is =P
Old 2009-12-05, 23:25   Link #2034
shadowii

where is this character poll? I want to see it
edit: nevermind found it
my favorites are cruz, blade, mio, aruka, eve
but i have to mention on the results announcement in the news section of his site it does not say female cruz it says transvestite cruz

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-12-05 at 23:43.
Old 2009-12-05, 23:33   Link #2035
Avvesione

It's on Imai Kami's website:

【1位】イヴ
【2位】山田(女装クルス)
【3位】未央
【4位】アルカ
【5位】ブレイド
【6位】ディスク
【7位】梔
【8位】セツナ
【8位】セト
【8位】アークライト
【8位】離瑠
【12位】凜

Eve, Yamada, Mio, Aruka, Blade, Disk, Kuchinashi, Setsuna, Seto, Arclight, Riru, and Rin is in 12th. I think the people not listed didn't get any votes.

Last edited by Avvesione; 2009-12-05 at 23:55.
Old 2009-12-06, 00:04   Link #2036
Avisch
Reality Blender

Cool. Rin has enough fanbase to get on the list

One crazy B****
Avisch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 00:40   Link #2037
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
but i have to mention on the results announcement in the news section of his site it does not say female cruz it says transvestite cruz
Did you use google translate? The two kanji are "woman" and "attire/dress" so it means "wearing women's clothes".

http://tangorin.com/kanji/%E8%A3%85

Also, my favorite is Setsuna, followed by Kuchinashi and Mio. The next are Blade and Cruz.
Old 2009-12-06, 00:56   Link #2038
shadowii

^ah killer girls all the way huh

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-12-06 at 01:48.
Old 2009-12-06, 01:19   Link #2039
Avvesione

^
Yes, I have my weakness, lol. (another reason I'm predicting Kuchinashi to show up again soon)

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see what happens with Blade&Co in the upcoming chapter. Since Eve is at the hospital in the guild, it means there'll be a reunion between Seto+Blade and the Guild. Wonder if there's any bad blood between them and if there'll be any conflict before they see Eve (unless she's missing).
Old 2009-12-06, 01:28   Link #2040
shadowii

Never thought of that, would be interesting to see why Blade joined and left the guild in the first place.

But considering Saten's presense and how far it is from Kanna's village, I think it may be hard for them to get back so easily.

Though I for one think the underground city would be a perfect battlefield.

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-12-06 at 01:59.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen