AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2014-10-31, 02:38   Link #81
Pinwheel10
WHOOSH!

They're discussing something that was revealed about Mavis in the main manga. They're spoiler tagging it so those who haven't caught up with the latest arc/chapter won't get spoiled.

I think Simonsy's theory is plausible. It also explains why it only seemed a very short time before Precht became the next guild master after Mavis, when Mavis is much younger than Precht and thus could have held that position longer.
Old 2014-11-02, 14:14   Link #82
Kaengel
Chupa Chups Eater

What can I say about Fairy Tail Zero ?

I'll begin with something : I didn't like Fairy Tail anymore. I'm one of these reader that liked it in the beginning before getting bored of it for a reason or another, some master trolling by the author and others reason.
I often said how I didn't like a chapter, an arc, a character, a battle.
Here, I can't say it. Damn.

Fairy Tail Zero is actually making me like Fairy Tail again. I thought it wouldn't be possible anymore but with what's happening here and the events of the main manga, I can't say that I'm not excited
Seems like any manga at any point can make a turn for the better
Old 2014-11-17, 07:12   Link #83
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Spoiler for new chapter:
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-17, 07:47   Link #84
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

You'll never be a naked loili hugged by another naked loli. Why live?
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-17, 08:49   Link #85
The One Above God
Kamijou

Loliyuriii~

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-17, 09:13   Link #86
Death Usagi
Banned

Am I the only one who thought the yuri scene of the lolis were freaking hot?
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-17, 09:45   Link #87
immblueversion

Gee, I wonder what that shocking development next month will be.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-17, 13:43   Link #88
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Mashima, that was a low blow man, low blow. That wasn't cool at all. Waking up to double loliservice... First Wendy on the cover, now I have to watch out for Zeria as well. Curse youuu!!
Old 2014-11-17, 14:47   Link #89
ellifeedn
Thinker

Do you still think Zeria (or is it Zeira?) is an illusion?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-17, 15:32   Link #90
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Honestly, it's too tiring to think over - I'll just go with the flow. It's still an issue that can be backed, but it's straying off to Tobi=Obito levels of theorizing...and I sure as hell hated it when they were right, so this time around, I'll have my peace of mind without all the what ifs.

P.S: Hot bath scenes are hawt.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-17, 16:33   Link #91
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Do you still think Zeria (or is it Zeira?) is an illusion?
Well I never hoped that that will be the outcome cause it was already done with Wendy and her guild so I do honestly hope it's somethign else here.

If anything I'm leaning towards Zeria having or end up having some sorta connetion to Zeref, if not totally out on left field, she is Zeref...maybe before she becomes Zeref?

But damn, I do like lolis but they generally take a back seat to the more mature, fuller woman for me but you can't deny that was simply hot!
Old 2014-11-18, 22:01   Link #92
chaos_animagic

Double naked Loli with Yuri vibes...

the lolis are strong in this one.

PS: wish I was there.
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-23, 18:16   Link #93
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Yeah, I somehow feel like Zeira probably isn't an illusion at this point. It just seems too unlikely. I'd be impressed if this chapter was just to fool us though.

Either way, the plot gets interesting. It's now all about dragons apparently.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-23, 18:32   Link #94
Simonsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Yeah, I somehow feel like Zeira probably isn't an illusion at this point. It just seems too unlikely. I'd be impressed if this chapter was just to fool us though.

Either way, the plot gets interesting. It's now all about dragons apparently.
Until I see the other 3 people have some sort of discussion/ect with her, I'll be under the belief she is dead/ghost/made-up/ect
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-23, 22:04   Link #95
Krono

Quote:
This chapter Zeira was the only one to not be carrying a pack. She went off to catch fish, and no one noticed her missing from dinner and the accompanying tales of past exploits until the conversation hit an awkward spot.

And in general the three treasure hunters have yet to actually react to anything Zeira's said or done.

Ghost, illusion, or purely imaginary are still entirely viable theories.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-23, 22:05   Link #96
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
This chapter Zeira was the only one to not be carrying a pack. She went off to catch fish, and no one noticed her missing from dinner and the accompanying tales of past exploits until the conversation hit an awkward spot.

And in general the three treasure hunters have yet to actually react to anything Zeira's said or done.

Ghost, illusion, or purely imaginary are still entirely viable theories.
The thing is... I'm curious as to why none of them are bringing it up if this is the case... I would understand awkwardness and so on... but none of them are talking about it amongst themselves... I expected that to happen... I was also confused in the previous chapter when Zeira and Mavis split up to go with different people and the issue wasn't really addressed... but I can see your point.

I'm hoping you're right, but I don't want to have too high expectations.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-23, 22:44   Link #97
Wandering Soul

Quote:
The thing is... I'm curious as to why none of them are bringing it up if this is the case... I would understand awkwardness and so on... but none of them are talking about it amongst themselves... I expected that to happen... I was also confused in the previous chapter when Zeira and Mavis split up to go with different people and the issue wasn't really addressed... but I can see your point.

I'm hoping you're right, but I don't want to have too high expectations.
They are probably just going along with it and not making a big deal. They realize by now that Mavis is not an ordinary child so they are most likely just ignoring it and just going along with what they see as just Mavis being weird.
Old 2014-11-25, 13:06   Link #98
Pinwheel10
WHOOSH!

Was expecting to see more of Zeira's "death" in that flashback, where Mavis supposedly saved her. But it showed no new scenes than was showed in the first chapter. Also, the "saved me from death" there could mean something else.
Old 2014-12-17, 11:44   Link #99
Krono

Chapter 6 is out.

Spoiler for Chapter 6:
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-17, 15:14   Link #100
Kafriel
Senior Guest

It was quite predictable imo - their party was small and of average fighting power. Even if they could somehow win the brawl AND beat the reinforcements, they'd still have had a certain dracolich to beat...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote