AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-08-16, 00:06   Link #81
The 48th Ronin

Cakey sure have cute and gorgeous friends.

And you know what's worst than a disgusted Chisa? A smiling Chisa. You know she's enjoying tormenting Iori at that time.
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-16, 10:35   Link #82
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

I was looking forward to watching a show that had characters in college, but I don't think the show's doing it for me. The humor and situations aren't all that interesting or funny to me.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-17, 00:59   Link #83
4th Dimension

Well yes. It's less about college than people of college age doing stupid shit.

Also the adaptation isn't up to the manga's level IMHO. It doesn't fully take advantage of the new medium it's in and often it feels like just adding bare bones animation onto the manga panels.

Join Midchilda Discord server - a Nanoha community server
4th Dimension is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-17, 06:33   Link #84
Tenzen12

Yeah, so it's basically about most important part of collage...

Also I think showis is bit better then manga. Solely by courtesy of being more concentrated it makes diving look like relevant part.
Old 2018-08-17, 18:26   Link #85
Lukes YGO & WS on YT
Naracchi & Saracchi

Spoiler for Episode 6 Comments/Feedback:
Lukes YGO & WS on YT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-17, 18:48   Link #86
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Some actual diving this week. Aino officially joined the club, and quickly realized it wasn't how she had pictured it.

Nanaka had managed to make Iori and Chisa make up but he had to go and ruin everything. What was he even thinking saying that to her? Oh right, he wasn't thinking as usual
Old 2018-08-19, 04:35   Link #87
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
I was looking forward to watching a show that had characters in college, but I don't think the show's doing it for me. The humor and situations aren't all that interesting or funny to me.
The hell do you think a normal college life is about?
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-20, 08:07   Link #88
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

aww.. they skipped the "don't dirty the ocean" scene in this episode

I love that they adapt the cheating chapter...
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-20, 09:55   Link #89
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
The hell do you think a normal college life is about?
College life can be whatever it wants to be, but I'm not sure how that relates to my problems with this show.

I was expecting more of the diving and going out in the ocean and stuff. The show even acknowledges that the diving club doesn't even do it that much, which is kinda disappointing.

Last edited by blakstealth; 2018-08-20 at 10:05.
Old 2018-08-20, 10:00   Link #90
Tenzen12

Well you said you were looking forward anime with characters that get drunk all time and go wild naked. Then you say this show doesn't do it for you because for very same reason.

You really should made mind what you want from this show...
Old 2018-08-20, 10:18   Link #91
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Well you said you were looking forward anime with characters that get drunk all time and go wild naked. Then you say this show doesn't do it for you because for very same reason.

You really should made mind what you want from this show...
so is that what "characters in college" is synonymous with now: drinking all day and stripping?
Old 2018-08-20, 10:52   Link #92
Sacredus

Quote:

I was expecting more of the diving and going out in the ocean and stuff. The show even acknowledges that the diving club doesn't even do it that much, which is kinda disappointing.
So just got trolled by ads? Everyone who reads manga knows it's about diving in alcohol (less and less in later chapters but still focusing on comedy).
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-20, 11:17   Link #93
Tenzen12

Quote:
so is that what "characters in college" is synonymous with now: drinking all day and stripping?
Not exactly. It's "drinking all day, stripping and having status of collage student." Without that last part it would just story about random alcoholics instead of collage life.
Old 2018-08-20, 12:16   Link #94
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacredus View Post
So just got trolled by ads? Everyone who reads manga knows it's about diving in alcohol (less and less in later chapters but still focusing on comedy).
Yeah, it's my fault for not knowing what kinda show it was going in. But even with the comedy, I don't find it funny. The antics, the comedic facial expressions, the interactions between the characters...I'm not feeling it at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Not exactly. It's "drinking all day, stripping and having status of collage student." Without that last part it would just story about random alcoholics instead of collage life.
I hope you aren't serious, man.
Old 2018-08-20, 12:18   Link #95
Psyco Diver

Quote:
I first round of college went similar to this, second time I started clear of that crap
Psyco Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-24, 15:40   Link #96
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That was a great episode all around. My favorite of the series so far. Some great "friends" Iori has... I shudder to think about what they would have done if they had found out Nanaka also lives with him. Seeing the tennis club humiliated once again felt good.
Old 2018-08-25, 03:41   Link #97
Chosen_Hero

So good to see the Drinkin... I mean, Diving club once again humiliate the Tennis club by using dirty tric... I mean, carefully crafted tactics.
Old 2018-08-25, 10:03   Link #98
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

hahaha the first part is hilarious
Chisa just ruined everything at the right timing

and Tinkerbell just embarrass themselves once more
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-26, 04:44   Link #99
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Yeah, it's my fault for not knowing what kinda show it was going in. But even with the comedy, I don't find it funny. The antics, the comedic facial expressions, the interactions between the characters...I'm not feeling it at all.

I hope you aren't serious, man.

Like I said dude, this is pretty much college life for those who are active in it. Now I am saying this from an American point of view. As I mentioned before, I was forced to drink a 3 story beer bong which was 4-5 beers at one time. My friend got drunk and broke a house window with his head. I had another friend drink so much, he passed out on the couch (the public couch in the house) in the middle of pleasuring himself with his dick in his hand. I don't even want to get into the stories of the various (psycho women) that we came across.

This is college, it's all at the same time stupid, absurd, unbelievable, and something you'll never forget.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-26, 18:34   Link #100
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
Like I said dude, this is pretty much college life for those who are active in it. Now I am saying this from an American point of view. As I mentioned before, I was forced to drink a 3 story beer bong which was 4-5 beers at one time. My friend got drunk and broke a house window with his head. I had another friend drink so much, he passed out on the couch (the public couch in the house) in the middle of pleasuring himself with his dick in his hand. I don't even want to get into the stories of the various (psycho women) that we came across.

This is college, it's all at the same time stupid, absurd, unbelievable, and something you'll never forget.
Not everyone has a college experience like that.

And...nowadays, that behavior is clamped down and illegal depending on the state you're in. We have drinking laws now.

College hazing is getting the spotlight now and is looked down on.

Tags
deep sea diving