AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hidan no Aria

Notices

View Poll Results: Hidan no Aria - Episode 9 Rating
Perfect 10 12 23.08%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 11 21.15%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 17 32.69%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 11.54%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 11.54%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-06-11, 20:53   Link #41
Sekirei07

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
Me neither =03, but I think he was referring to the chars in the story, not the people in the thread. I don't believe any details were revealed about Riko being the Butei Killer. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong though.
The author had to do something to get one of the favorited characters back into the limelight

Wait now that I think about it. Where on earth did those chains come from? She was stripped down to her underwear under there! (no pun intended)
Old 2011-06-11, 20:56   Link #42
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
So far.

Shirayuki > Riko > Aria
For me its quite a bit different as I have strong dislike towards yanderes (ironically I like Type B tsunderes who in some cases are VERY similar to yanderes).

So far:

Jeanne>Riko>Aria (tsundere)>Reki (kuudere)>>>Shirayuki (yandere)
Old 2011-06-11, 21:02   Link #43
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Oh, Riko, YOU'RE SO BAD.

Shirayuki was cooler in episode 8. Now she's annoying me again. Could you BE any more desperate?

Everybody seems to be yelling at Kinji for NOT having sex with her, but really, in all seriousness, is that really a good idea in his situation?

Answer: No.

You should only do that kinda thing with the person you love, dammit.

Speaking of love, Aria's stuttering was adorable. X3

Aria>Riko>Jeanne>Reki>Shirayuki.
Old 2011-06-11, 21:26   Link #44
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
Everybody seems to be yelling at Kinji for NOT having sex with her, but really, in all seriousness, is that really a good idea in his situation?

Answer: No.

You should only do that kinda thing with the person you love, dammit
Ho, crap! Finally someone with a sensible mind in this thread!

I'd give you a cookie if I could convert physical matter into data.

No comment on the episode. It was just generic harem antics for the most part again. Nothing I feel that needs to be talked about.

Last edited by SilverSyko; 2011-06-11 at 21:42.
Old 2011-06-11, 21:38   Link #45
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Ecchi, yet an decent enjoyable episode.

Really, I so like the way Riko troll on other people, including Shirayuki.

Quote:
Shirayuki: Kin-chan and I, has kissed before.

Riko: Oooh~! Just a kiss? *Ceh, not a big deal at all* But Riko-rin and Ki-kun has reached another level. Cause Ki-kun and Riko were on the B~

Shirayuki: B-B-B-B-BIIIIIIIII?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And also like the way she tease Kinji.

Well, I even enjoyed Kinji x Riko moments. What's more enjoyable is the scene when during the lights-out lecturing, when those two were being "naughty", until Kinji was caught red-handed.
Spoiler for By the way...:

Riko:
"Watch out, that girl is so dangerous; That girl is so dangerous; That girl is a BAD GIRL~"

Still, I still can't get enough of Jeanne. >.<

Speaking of the devil, I wonder why Riko was making that "smile", is she planning to backstab or something?

For me:
Jeanne=Riko>Shirayuki>Reki>Aria (tsun in an extreme childish way, which makes her getting more and more annoying).
Old 2011-06-11, 21:47   Link #46
mysterious

Riko = Shirayuki = Reki all the way! Jeanne is close to them though. Anyone know if they have an online poll to see which female characters is the most popular? like the one they have for Infinite Stratos.

Edit: to the one that neg rep me, Kinji isnt totally Aria property no matter how much you want it (read light novel, volume 6, chapter 1 for your enjoyment), and yes she is a brat, the biggest of them all. Saying she isnt a violence child is like saying Shirayuki isnt a yandere that gonna rape you duh. ( I acknowledge that none of the female leads act normally though)

Last edited by mysterious; 2011-06-11 at 21:58.
Old 2011-06-11, 21:51   Link #47
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

Out of curiosity, why does everyone like Jeanne. She appeared in one episode, and her character has hardly been developed. They cut the -dere scene and made her an idiot.

It feels as if this is just following the flow of the light novel readers.

Of course, I can understand why one would love Jeanne if one read the novels, 'tis hard not to love my knight.

このときに、この二人は独自の世界を展開・・・
Old 2011-06-11, 22:03   Link #48
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy.Tear View Post
Out of curiosity, why does everyone like Jeanne. She appeared in one episode, and her character has hardly been developed. They cut the -dere scene and made her an idiot.

Of course, I can understand why one would love Jeanne if one read the novels, 'tis hard not to love my knight.
But you mustn't blame them for liking her. Including me (as I do read the light novel).

I guess there will be a soaring number of Jeanne fanboys as what happened to Charlotte's "soaring" popularity from IS. Do French girls are really that popular in animes these days?
Old 2011-06-11, 22:44   Link #49
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

1) Even if the fait accompli did not actualy happen, there is just something about Riko-chan's seduction scenes that is actually more sexy than a good 99% of Hentai-Animes where it actually does happen.

2) She has obviously inherited the sex-drives of BOTH her parents to be this charming and sexy a little devil!!

3) Our good thief proves once again that adorable (albeit savage) innocence does not have to be mutually exclusive from mature sexiness.

4) Oh Riko-chan, you absolutely own everyone in the cast, in every sense of the word.

PS

FUCK YOU ISHIHARA for scribbling your fucking crayons over Shirayuki's breasts!!
Old 2011-06-11, 22:47   Link #50
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

By the way, how did Riko owned or "trolled" everyone in the cast, including the "you-know-who" main cast?
Old 2011-06-11, 22:48   Link #51
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well Shirayuki is kind of going back to creepy extremes. Nothing wrong with her wanting to get together with Kinji, but seriously she takes everything too far. Does her best to make sure they are alone and then starts stripping again with a reason even more flimsy than her previous one. When you have to grab the guy with a chain and drag him towards the bed it's time to give up. Probably a good idea that Kinji made his escape since things were seriously going to get dangerous if he lingered .

Got to love the return of Riko though. The girl is just pure entertainment and can really mess with anyone. Made a comical escape from the classroom with a completed test (probably stole the answers before hand) and just made everything fun. It was pretty obvious she wasn't Aria at the start for a pretty superficial reason.....Still good job getting everyone freaking out and getting Kinji and Aria in on this attempt to recover something stolen from her.

Probably the funniest part was when HS Kinji had Aria standing right over him and he didn't even flinch from the panty shot . She didn't notice and he wasn't going to say anything .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy.Tear View Post

Yeah I was actually a bit surprised by all the Jeanne love. We only saw her for an episode and the rest was mostly just during the fight that followed. I suppose light novel reading gives more reason to like her character. Was so briefly in the series couldn't even put her on a ranking between the girls.
Old 2011-06-11, 22:55   Link #52
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Probably the funniest part was when HS Kinji had Aria standing right over him and he didn't even flinch from the panty shot . She didn't notice and he wasn't going to say anything
Kinji is probably the first and ONLY anime bloke I have seen who bailed out of an epic ass-whopping by smartly keeping his mouth shut about seeing a cutie's undergarments in my 20+ year as a fan of the medium.
Old 2011-06-11, 22:57   Link #53
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Well Shirayuki is kind of going back to creepy extremes. Nothing wrong with her wanting to get together with Kinji, but seriously she takes everything too far. Does her best to make sure they are alone and then starts stripping again with a reason even more flimsy than her previous one. When you have to grab the guy with a chain and drag him towards the bed it's time to give up. Probably a good idea that Kinji made his escape since things were seriously going to get dangerous if he lingered .

Got to love the return of Riko though. The girl is just pure entertainment and can really mess with anyone. Made a comical escape from the classroom with a completed test (probably stole the answers before hand) and just made everything fun. It was pretty obvious she wasn't Aria at the start for a pretty superficial reason.....Still good job getting everyone freaking out and getting Kinji and Aria in on this attempt to recover something stolen from her.

Probably the funniest part was when HS Kinji had Aria standing right over him and he didn't even flinch from the panty shot . She didn't notice and he wasn't going to say anything .
Yeah I was actually a bit surprised by all the Jeanne love. We only saw her for an episode and the rest was mostly just during the fight that followed. I suppose light novel reading gives more reason to like her character. Was so briefly in the series couldn't even put her on a ranking between the girls.
Okay, here's a joke. What if a yandere like Shirayuki has something to do with OCD (Obsessive-compulsive disorder) in terms of her extreme obsession towards Kinji?
*preparing to face a danger*

As for Jeanne, the novel probably has a reason to it. For the novel readers, they may know it better, I think.

@Yui
Err.... What about my question?
Old 2011-06-11, 23:05   Link #54
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
@Yui
Err.... What about my question?
Ah, the "own" slang I was using is a bad habit I picked up in my years in Australia, which is a synonym for "champion of, top, number one, the best, better-than ETC."

Anyways, why does Riko-chan "own" the cast? Because she is:

Cuter
Prettier (Well, Shirayuki is an equal in this case)
SEXIER (NOBODY beats her in this cse)
More charming
Smarter (Plays EVERYONE around her like a violin)
And Bustier

Than everyone in the darned cast.
Old 2011-06-11, 23:15   Link #55
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

^ It's sad that 4 of those are relatively the same thing.

Riko isn't very cool so she's not my favorite, but at least she's one of the more likable characters.

Kinji's still my favorite. Badasses are always the best.~
Old 2011-06-11, 23:16   Link #56
mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
Anyways, why does Riko-chan "own" the cast? Because she is:
And Bustier

Than everyone in the darned cast.
I cant let this slide! I though Shirayuki is the biggest of them all
Old 2011-06-11, 23:25   Link #57
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious View Post
Only because the chains in that picture are pulling back the rest of her body!!
Old 2011-06-11, 23:30   Link #58
Hono

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious View Post
Pretty sure she is. I can vaguely remember Kinji comparing the breast size of his four main harem girls at some point later on and it went Shirayuki > Riko > Reki > Aria.

(Does this count as a spoiler? It's just inane information.)
Old 2011-06-11, 23:59   Link #59
tsunade666

Shirayuki is out of this world size for her age while Riko is D and Reki and Aria are average... wait that's Reki. Aria is washboard that's trying to add bump on a surfboard

Badass Kinji is Badass Kinji and is indeed awesome if not for his normal idiot in denial side.
Old 2011-06-12, 01:03   Link #60
mysterious

Now that I think about it, Choosing Riko route is actually pretty nice. With her outstanding disguise skill, when you get bored of her face, just told her to change it into a face of another girl (no need for cheating).