AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-05-06, 21:31   Link #6381
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

wow I really can't wait now after that cliffhanger in ch.6! I really want kamito to kick the hell out of luminaris and save restia and judia. Plus Rinslet just got a boost in confidence and definitely established her place in the harem.
Old 2014-05-06, 21:52   Link #6382
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn

Ar##hole elves found! I enjoy works where elves are depiced as @r##holes than pretty perfect beings.
Moe Connection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-06, 21:56   Link #6383
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House Nį∞
Man, Luminaris and her knights are starting to annoy me. It's time to Kamito to beat the hell out of them already

Thanks for your awesome translations Zzhk!
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-06, 22:11   Link #6384
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Man, Luminaris and her knights are starting to annoy me. It's time to Kamito to beat the hell out of them already

The Queen of Ice Blossoms will probably deal with them. The way I see it, Luminaris and her knights are just there to get beaten up to show how op some characters are. They also stumbled into the situation at the wrong time when the Queen of Ice Blossoms just went berserk and went on a rampage.
Old 2014-05-06, 23:36   Link #6385
Chris38

Yeah, the Knights really know when to make an entry at the worst possible moment and they are about to learn that fact.

Although, Kamito and Rinslet are probably going to appear on the scene pretty soon ... which will, mostly likely give the knights an opportunity to escape

Still I wonder if the Queen is going to be purified in the current volume or will it be something that would be left to resolve in the next volume...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 00:00   Link #6386
nacer666

She was supposed to be frozen at 9 years old still she looks now 12/13.How did she age while frozen?
nacer666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 00:08   Link #6387
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House Nį∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacer666 View Post
She was supposed to be frozen at 9 years old still she looks now 12/13.How did she age while frozen?
Spirit magic used by an Elemental Lord? She could even speak with the Elf girl while frozen, so it's not that surprising that her aging was not frozen.
Old 2014-05-07, 00:21   Link #6388
nacer666

If she remained 9 bodywise she could make twins with Mireille.
nacer666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 02:48   Link #6389
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Yeah, the Knights really know when to make an entry at the worst possible moment and they are about to learn that fact.

Although, Kamito and Rinslet are probably going to appear on the scene pretty soon ... which will, mostly likely give the knights an opportunity to escape

Still I wonder if the Queen is going to be purified in the current volume or will it be something that would be left to resolve in the next volume...
The two are still in town. I don't think they would be where they are 'soon'. They might be there in a couple of hours later, by which time the Knights would have been k.oed/slaughtered already.
Old 2014-05-07, 06:22   Link #6390
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post

Beating them is too merciful for them, I want our Demon Ki... I mean Elemental Lord of Lust to defile them so much, that they won't be able to use spirits EVER again....
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 06:27   Link #6391
Ophis
Dragon God

Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
Beating them is too merciful for them, I want our Demon Ki... I mean Elemental Lord of Lust to defile them so much, that they won't be able to use spirits EVER again....
Indeed, our <<Sex Elemental Lord>> will not spare them of his lus-cough cough- I mean wrath.
Old 2014-05-07, 06:58   Link #6392
SineMora
Wait for it...

And I want our <<Sex Elemental Lord>> to turn Theocracy and Lugia into a Latrine... I mean... a Brothel... because they suck.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 09:30   Link #6393
charasu
DigiDestinied

i'm disappointed that our <<Sex Elemental Lord>> didn' learn skill Bursting Blossom Spiral Blade Dance of the Night from greyworth. if he have that skill, it will be super ultimate skill and he will became <<True Sex Elemental Lord>>
charasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 10:39   Link #6394
Chris38

Zzhk has translated chapter 7 of volume 13.

.... and it seems that my prediction of Kamito and Rinslet appearing just before the Knights (or rather their leader) would be completely defeated, has been proven to be a correct one.

Although the development with Rinslet's sister is quite interesting and I can't wait to see how meaningful it's going to be in the general plot of the story.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 10:43   Link #6395
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Wont she join the sibling squad even if she's purified?

Kamito --- Muir/Lilly
Claire --- Rubia
Rinslet --- Judia
Ellis --- Velsaria
Fiana --- ??? needs a sibling ???

So team inferno could end up as team scarlet's random sisters.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 10:54   Link #6396
charasu
DigiDestinied

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Wont she join the sibling squad even if she's purified?

Kamito --- Muir/Lilly
Claire --- Rubia
Rinslet --- Judia
Ellis --- Velsaria
Fiana --- ??? needs a sibling ???

So team inferno could end up as team scarlet's random sisters.
well, fianna sibbling is the First Princess Linnea and the useless older brother Arneus, so i tthink not gonna happen
charasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 11:41   Link #6397
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

This is just a hunch from reading the current chapter of Blade Dance, I think Rinslet's sister is the controlling the Zirnitra to have revenge against the cruelty of the previous Insane Water Lord.

I think this is obvious that Judia is having her revenge after being frozen for four years.

It must be after Kamito saved Iseria before, or after they restored her memories or can anyone speculate when did Judia broke free from her frozen coffin?

To think that the first thing she did after waking up is to destroy the frozen land of her territory by using their own guardian spirit.

Good luck calming her down, Kamito.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 12:01   Link #6398
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn

I'm genuinely surprised the fight between the Queen of Ice Blossums and Luminaria wasn't as one sided as I thought it would be.I seriously thought she's going to just one-hit k.o all the knights.
Old 2014-05-07, 12:15   Link #6399
omegasereon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
This is just a hunch from reading the current chapter of Blade Dance, I think Rinslet's sister is the controlling the Zirnitra to have revenge against the cruelty of the previous Insane Water Lord.

I think this is obvious that Judia is having her revenge after being frozen for four years.

It must be after Kamito saved Iseria before, or after they restored her memories or can anyone speculate when did Judia broke free from her frozen coffin?

To think that the first thing she did after waking up is to destroy the frozen land of her territory by using their own guardian spirit.

Good luck calming her down, Kamito.
Already been spoiled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by holybell84 View Post

Spoiler for Antagonist:
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 12:17   Link #6400
Kioras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
I'm genuinely surprised the fight between the Queen of Ice Blossums and Luminaria wasn't as one sided as I thought it would be.I seriously thought she's going to just one-hit k.o all the knights.
I like the fact that almost none of the fights were one sided. I also like how they have non magical swordmen and men-at-arms useful in defense when backed up by a barrier and elementalists. It makes the world seem more balanced and actually elevates the rare ace level elementalists like Leonora and Kamito to a countries special forces while not lowering others.

Guess all of team scarlet will need to get a deep kiss with kamito now for powerups.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap