AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-06-20, 21:01   Link #8181
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

^As long as Greyworth is in it I'll be happy for sure atm.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-20, 21:18   Link #8182
lovetospoon73

random idea: what if kazehaya's fan club(harem) met kamito's parents(if they're good), would the girls try to sway them? if they are still alive
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-20, 21:29   Link #8183
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

I'd rather Kamito have a sister. lol

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-20, 21:54   Link #8184
Vaans
NEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
3. Who will be the end girl?
Instead of just one girl. I want a harem end instead.

http://coolfunnyquotes.com .”
Vaans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-21, 01:07   Link #8185
Yye1
Wide Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
random idea: what if kazehaya's fan club(harem) met kamito's parents(if they're good), would the girls try to sway them? if they are still alive
Isnt it implied that Kamito`s parents are dead? You should really do some fact checking before asking about a scenario

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-21, 01:21   Link #8186
Superbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
Isnt it implied that Kamito`s parents are dead? You should really do some fact checking before asking about a scenario
Even if it's implied that they're dead, implying that a character is dead without confirmation is often just a sign that that character will appear later in a series. Though considering how little I think Kamito has actually thought about his family, unless it is shown that he is from some special blood line, there should be little value in introducing them.
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-21, 05:07   Link #8187
AP24

From an info I found, Vol 14 was originally scheduled for release in July/August last year. This suggests that the author had already finished writing vol 14 a year ago but it couldn't be released because there were no illustrations. I wonder if the author had already written some of the future volumes.
AP24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-21, 07:56   Link #8188
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
No, men are not unnecessary. They deal with politics, as well as the regular army. The women are not that useful for fights after losing their abilities at 25 yo.

And, again, Kamito has no relation with Solomon, and, even if he had, he had no knowledge about it. The people from the Instructional School just labeled Kamito as the second coming of Solomon on their own.

Besides, the reason Kamito did not want to reveal his upbringing to the girls has nothing to do with Solomon, but the fact that the Instructional School was an organization that raised assassins, and dealt with the most despicable stuff.

No man, Solomon was not neutral. It was already shown that he's evil, end of story. Stop repeatedly clicking on the same button
who needs a regular army, when u can have chicks that control the elements, that is sort of a 1 man army
Old 2015-06-21, 09:30   Link #8189
Weather
Wonder Wind

Quote:
who needs a regular army, when u can have chicks that control the elements, that is sort of a 1 man army
1- Because they aren't as common as you think, Muir's village celebrated that a single elementalist was born in years.

2- Most elementalist ARE NOT SOLDIERS and DO NOT KNOW HOW TO FIGHT, they are simply girls who are more like priest or nuns, communicating with spirits, VERY little of these already little amount of people specialize in combat.

3- They are still human, what you're saying is akin to use elementalist like a weapon WHEN THEY ARE NOT.

4- Most of them are sheltered high class girls.

Respect the Earth! If not... Who knows? You might get cursed... heh heh~
Weather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-21, 09:46   Link #8190
ImperialFlameGod8190

^As he said these girls are well suited for blade dances but in actual combat they'd be toast quite easily which has been acknowledged for a while. especially considering that the opponents will likely be true combat artists like the Instructional School Assassins

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-21, 19:57   Link #8191
lovetospoon73

Quote:
^As he said these girls are well suited for blade dances but in actual combat they'd be toast quite easily which has been acknowledged for a while. especially considering that the opponents will likely be true combat artists like the Instructional School Assassins
yeah, THEY'RE NOTHING without contracted spirits, not only that ellis only became the head of the sacred knight, beacause of HER FAMLIY"S NAME not her nonmagical fighting abilities, if anyone should be the head of the sacred knights, it should be kazehaya
Old 2015-06-21, 20:01   Link #8192
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
yeah, THEY'RE NOTHING without contracted spirits, not only that ellis only became the head of the sacred knight, beacause of HER FAMLIY"S NAME not her nonmagical fighting abilities, if anyone should be the head of the sacred knights, it should be kazehaya
not really she became head because Velsaria gave it to her after she left. Kamito being the head is stupid though because of the fact he isnt really sociable and he'd want to be careful about his real power coming out.

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested

Last edited by ImperialFlameGod8190; 2015-06-22 at 13:37.
Old 2015-06-22, 13:16   Link #8193
lovetospoon73

Quote:
not really she became head because Velsaria gave it toher after she left. Kamito being the head is stupid though because of the fact he isnt really sociable and he'd want to be careful about his real power coming out.
okay i was over reacting, but the point is, with the other worldly darkness & rubia, not just kazehaya, but MOSTLY his fan club, have to get REAL combat skills
Old 2015-06-22, 13:37   Link #8194
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
okay i was over reacting, but the point is, with the other worldly darkness & rubia, not just kazehaya, but MOSTLY his fan club, have to get REAL combat skills
that you are right about.

Old 2015-06-22, 15:16   Link #8195
lovetospoon73

i just image the funniest thing ever, what do u guys think will happen if 1 of the members of kazehaya's fan club have 1 of those "PERIODS"?
Old 2015-06-22, 15:52   Link #8196
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
i just image the funniest thing ever, what do u guys think will happen if 1 of the members of kazehaya's fan club have 1 of those "PERIODS"?
they have that all the time

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-23, 07:09   Link #8197
lovetospoon73

I mean on their period
Old 2015-06-23, 07:20   Link #8198
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
I mean on their period
I know that

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-23, 10:33   Link #8199
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weather View Post
1- Because they aren't as common as you think, Muir's village celebrated that a single elementalist was born in years.

2- Most elementalist ARE NOT SOLDIERS and DO NOT KNOW HOW TO FIGHT, they are simply girls who are more like priest or nuns, communicating with spirits, VERY little of these already little amount of people specialize in combat.

3- They are still human, what you're saying is akin to use elementalist like a weapon WHEN THEY ARE NOT.

4- Most of them are sheltered high class girls.
true i agree, why else do u guys think i was bitching about needing more elementalist like kazehaya, but the point is either the academy start making the girls train their high class assess off not just blade dances, but also real combat expierence, or start take in kids with REAL combat skills, & i highly dout that they take in guys with Real combat skills, kazehaya only got in because he's he next demon king
Old 2015-06-24, 08:33   Link #8200
Weather
Wonder Wind

Quote:
true i agree, why else do u guys think i was bitching about needing more elementalist like kazehaya, but the point is either the academy start making the girls train their high class assess off not just blade dances, but also real combat expierence, or start take in kids with REAL combat skills, & i highly dout that they take in guys with Real combat skills, kazehaya only got in because he's he next demon king
Unless you are preparing for war (which is just being noticed by Ordesia Kingdom VERY recently), why would you force Aristocratic innocent and sheltered teen girls into combat training out of their own will? Greyworth talks about how many Elementalists (teen girls barely reaching 20s) died in the Ranban War like common soldiers.

Elementalist are never meant for combat anyway, forcing that is the same freaking thing the Instructional School did.

Respect the Earth! If not... Who knows? You might get cursed... heh heh~
Weather is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap