2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-19, 04:07   Link #81
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

That's because Hauu is probably busy with IRL.
IIRC, Hauu is in fact a one man work, and the release can be up the very next hours or 3 days later.
That said, this week, it is still the fastest, as Philanthropy didn't release their version yet.
Old 2007-10-19, 10:28   Link #82
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidj;
Hanyuu apparently made a special effort. It's not impossible, just difficult when dealing with someone who has no special sensitivity.
Thanks

Old 2007-10-19, 11:24   Link #83
sapphirearcz

Send a message via MSN to sapphirearcz
will they manage to win 34thequeen this season?? i actually thought they will win at episode 13.. but my hopes was killed by a single gunshot

Many Thanks to Klashikari for the sig!
Old 2007-10-19, 11:49   Link #84
Rias

What if Hanyuu was bribed?
sm1311719 for those who have a nicovideo account.
Old 2007-10-19, 12:36   Link #85
Jimmy C

Did Miyo actually see Hanyuu in that last scene?
When I think about it, her lines also makes sense if Miyo is taking the coin's rejection as a sign that "god" knows what she wants to do and is against her.
Old 2007-10-19, 13:40   Link #86
Eryops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
Did Miyo actually see Hanyuu in that last scene?
When I think about it, her lines also makes sense if Miyo is taking the coin's rejection as a sign that "god" knows what she wants to do and is against her.
In the translation she calls her a brat, which indicates she was able to see what Hanyuu looked like. And she was obviously able to hear what Hanyuu was saying.
Old 2007-10-19, 14:59   Link #87
Davidj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eryops View Post
In the translation she calls her a brat, which indicates she was able to see what Hanyuu looked like. And she was obviously able to hear what Hanyuu was saying.
Also it explains something spoilery I read about about something Takano will do in the future.
Old 2007-10-19, 20:51   Link #88
sasuke13
Jyuunana Bunkatsu

Send a message via AIM to sasuke13
Hanyuu looked awesome, in that, lol.
Old 2007-10-19, 22:16   Link #89
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Wow, Takano sure took the appearance of an actual god in stride. One wonders if she fights gods on a regular basis--I sure wouldn't put it past her!

And what about the rest of the children, Miyo? Aren't you going to save them from the orphanage? ;_;

(Also, during the next ep preview... for a moment, I thought I had somehow started playing my Doom (game) OST by accident... Random, I know. )
Old 2007-10-20, 00:25   Link #90
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Spoiler for Ep 16 Preview:

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
Old 2007-10-20, 01:22   Link #91
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Alright the gauntlet has been thrown. This time even Hanyuu is going to go all out to take Takano down and end this nightmare once and for all. Considering her being a cautioning voice and not so energized such a statement to fight Takano this time and stand before a monster like that was an impressive thing for her.

True enough any pity for Takano's past gets evaporated when it hits the wall of distaste/hate/whatever you'd like to call it for Takano. We do get to understand her thinking and what her plans were but that's about all it is. Seems we'll keep getting more answers moving into the final round.
Old 2007-10-20, 01:45   Link #92
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

I'm just wondering, who here thinks Takano is going to get what she deserves by the end of the series and just to make clear I'm only talking to the people who haven't played the games. It wouldn't be fair for us to give our opinions.
Old 2007-10-20, 05:50   Link #93
Joachim
et tu, brute?

omg, i was excited when the confrontation scene shows up, EMO hanyu? lol kidding.

I.. still can't answer whether takano is going to get what she deserves (actually what does she deserves at the first place?, she is just a victim of bad luck, and ended up with twisted mind because of series of incident in her past. Though that don't justify what she has done to keichi and the gank)

but why do i get the feeling that still if keichi and the gank really escape from the hands of fate.. they will have some sacrifice or something in the end (pray it doesn't happen)
Old 2007-10-20, 05:52   Link #94
Jaden

Well, in most stories, mortals who try to mess with the divine have a gruesome end. Of course Takano's going to lose.

I didn't see why some of you refered to Takano as "34" before. Duh.

Now that Takano's plots and motivations are fully revealed, the biggest mystery would be....What the hell is Hanyu?? And why isn't Takano more suprised at Oyashiro-sama materializing and talking smack to her? And how will that affect things in this world? I'm afraid it's only going to encourage Takano more.

Last edited by Jaden; 2007-10-20 at 16:13.
Old 2007-10-20, 08:05   Link #95
Cheezy
brrr

Send a message via MSN to Cheezy
Holy shit at Dark Hanyuu. The next episodes will be awesome
Old 2007-10-20, 09:38   Link #96
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
Well, in most stories, mortals who try to mess with the divine have a gruesome end. Of course Takano's going to lose.

I didn't see why some of you refered to Takano as "23" before. Duh.

Now that Takano's plots and motivations are fully revealed, the biggest mystery would be....What the hell is Hanyu?? And why isn't Takano more suprised at Oyashiro-sama materializing and talking smack to her? And how will that affect things in this world? I'm afraid it's only going to encourage Takano more.
It's explained in the first episode of Kai as to why some people call her 34-tan
Old 2007-10-20, 10:05   Link #97
champbaka
Oyashiro-sama worshipper

I see what you guys are saying, while watching the subs I wondered why I'm not feeling sorry for Takano. I'm a bit confused in the last scene though, so Hanyuu presently can reset the world only for about a few weeks before the Watanagashi festival due to the weakening of her powers right. The epilogue seems to show a few years back by looking at the old folks talking about the new clinic opening, yet Hanyuu remembers what happened in the last Hinamizawa. Whats up with that? or am I misinterpreting something?

Seeing Hanyuu's "epic" mode made me go to L5 lol.
Old 2007-10-20, 10:06   Link #98
ferthepoet

Just wondering, why is everybody acting as if Takano has win every time when Shion alone stopped her strong will twice...

Also how do we know she succeeded in Onikakushi there´s really no evidence either wya at least not in the anime
Old 2007-10-20, 10:16   Link #99
dspr8_rugged
GN-001 Gundam Exia

Hanyuu is going to use the Oyashiro-beam on Takano the next time they meet.
Old 2007-10-20, 10:33   Link #100
Teletha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
I'm just wondering, who here thinks Takano is going to get what she deserves by the end of the series and just to make clear I'm only talking to the people who haven't played the games. It wouldn't be fair for us to give our opinions.
Depends on what you think she deserves. In a story where everyone has done wrong, even for just reasons or if what they did was obviously unintentional, and nearly everyone had to learn from their mistakes I can't see any type of gruesome or brutal payback for her. Obviously her sins are a bit more then everyone else's, but it wouldn't go with the overall theme of the story to have her meet some horrible end. Not to say her ending going to be a slap on the wrist, but I think they'll stop her without hurting her obviously. What's the point of stopping her and changing fate if they just end up as murderers? It wouldn't work.
Closed Thread