Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-08-10, 16:01   Link #441
fuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
At the end , yes .

And well , since Momoshiki is killed in this movie , Sasuke mission is completed .
thanks for the info!
fuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-11, 01:45   Link #442
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

After reading the short story of Hokage Inauguration chapter and some Boruto spoiler--
I became more excited about the new generation, I don't mind if it became either slice-of-life or becoming a monthly release.

Quote:
Spoiler for Momoshiki:
Spoiler for Hmm:
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-11, 13:04   Link #443
Ultragunner

It seems like some reviews have been out http://kotaku.com/in-the-boruto-movi...her-1723289257
Spoiler for about the movie:
Old 2015-08-11, 16:17   Link #444
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
It seems like some reviews have been out http://kotaku.com/in-the-boruto-movi...her-1723289257
Spoiler for about the movie:
Kotaku and their click bait topic title. lmao

Anyway, TLDR; great movie.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-12, 17:15   Link #445
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Know what I'm imagining Bolt and Salad's kid having Sharingan pupils with Byakugan veins when they activate their doujutsu.
I was just thinking about that. Boruto isn't just senju. He's also got Hamura's blood running through his veins. So if he has a kid with Sarada, his senju and her ushiha genes will recreate Six Paths gene, which would merge with his Hamura genes to recreate Kaguya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Orochimaru (Mother) and Kabuto (Father) ... ok that's a joke it just has him listed as

Spoiler for Parents:
Seriously?

Quote:
Spoiler for Momoshiki:
So what was he doing all this time anyway?
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-13, 00:25   Link #446
ayanami0000
Banned

Don't really sure where the series is going

I don't really sure where's the series going so I think we have to watch it more and check out for some surprises in the future.
ayanami0000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-14, 02:46   Link #447
fuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayanami0000 View Post
I don't really sure where's the series going so I think we have to watch it more and check out for some surprises in the future.
i think the new gen part leaves it open to the studio to continue like GT or for kishi to resume or make another gaiden
fuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-15, 20:47   Link #448
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post

Seriously?
Did you forget how Orochimaru was going Ara Ara in the gaiden?
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-16, 09:02   Link #449
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Sadly, because she just may be one of the most interesting character creations he's ever had. I know that she's just a melding of other character traits in her family mixed up in a box and dumped on the table... but sadly I still think she has a great deal of potential as a character.
That would be awesome ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Here is the thing. Before this there is no indication Naruto-Hinata's kids can do Byakugan due to having the Namikaze blue eyes.

Apparently in Himawari's case she can but it needs an emotional trigger like the Uchiha with the Sharingan.

One of the problems with the Byakugan it can be identified on sight without being activated. Other ninja wanted to steal it which is why sealing the branch line of the Hyuuga started.

Basically mixing with Uzumaki family, who are distant relatives, the Hyuuga won the genetics lottery.
Or kishi just didnt bother with the actual technicality s of it and just left it to fans to decide since they are better at that stuff than him lol, ....i thought i heard after chapter 700 kishi just tweeted out he just plain forgot to put the byakugan on the kids
Old 2015-08-17, 10:40   Link #450
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
That would be awesome ^^

Or kishi just didnt bother with the actual technicality s of it and just left it to fans to decide since they are better at that stuff than him lol, ....i thought i heard after chapter 700 kishi just tweeted out he just plain forgot to put the byakugan on the kids
Heh I think the Last movie spoiled me...cause from what I read about the Boruto movie it seems like a VERY standard Naruto affair with the new kids, that's not a completely bad thing...but after seeing the love story between Naruto and Hinata, it's a bittersweet feeling to know that Naruto and Hinata will probably now not spend that much screentime together...due to Kishimoto's inability to write romance they'll probably go back to acting like really good friends just so happen to have kids lol. There are now more characters that will also overwealm Hinata's role, yeah yeah I know it was probably foolish to expect an increased role considering this is supposed to be about the new gen but hey a man can dream right?

Now not taking anything away as I said when the series initially ended its Kishimoto's story he can do what he wants with it, it be hypocritical to take anything away from it since I "didn't get what I wanted" If the Boruto movie is the last thing then I won't complain if it continues even a bit more then maybe I'll hope for a bit more of that NaruHina moment that I am hoping for...hey as I said a man can dream right? Lol

I REALLY do wish they address the Hyuuga succession situation...but maybe the absolute lack of mention of it since it was you know EVER brought up in part 1 is to allow fans to fill in what THEY want without upsetting anyone since I still see a split between Hinata is the successor again but is taking maternity time off to raise the kids to Hinata is now married to the Uzumaki and Hanabi is still the successor who knows? I think this is one of those fill in the blanks situations for yourself so there's no right answer at least as of right now lol

that said I REALLY hope Hinata didn't give up being a ninja full time to stay at home, I get the kids need to be raised and its an acceptable excuse to off duty for now, but I want to see the girl stronger you know? I think its not too much to ask to see a Naruto Hinata battle couple moment post the Last movie? Hey I know I REALLY like those two! Lol

And its awesome that Himawari has the Byakugan, hey I kept saying if not both at least ONE will have the Byakugan, and it seems it picked her, right now I think she lacks control over it cause well she's still a little kid...but ouch strong enough to knock out a guy for a full day...DAMN lol I think my interest in her potential has increased over Boruto's lol but when she masters the Byakugan I can see she will be a force to be reckoned with

Well the Boruto movie has come and gone who knows what's next? Well it was a fun ride at least but I noticed alot of my interest has waned since the Last movie which was the peak of it...I might take a glance once in awhile and hope beyond hope to see if something interesting happens, well nice talking to you all
Old 2015-08-20, 04:28   Link #451
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
I have watched the movie today ( damn works...) , will write a review .

Also ask me any question you want .
Watched the movie on bootleg youtube vids, I'm a bit confused, Why does Bolt have a spider weber that host elements? lol Is he not that strong to create a Rassengan? Seems Sarada is alot stronger too.
Old 2015-08-20, 06:41   Link #452
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Watched the movie on bootleg youtube vids, I'm a bit confused, Why does Bolt have a spider weber that host elements? lol Is he not that strong to create a Rassengan? Seems Sarada is alot stronger too.
if sarada is the "rival" than she is of course stronger, lets wait until kishis special treatment for female chars happens
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-20, 08:31   Link #453
cyberdemon

Quote:
It's a machine that some scientists came up with that allows the use of ninjutusu without having to train to use them. Naruto banned it in the Chunnin exams because it doesn't show the skill of the individual since it just lets them use it without practicing. Boruto knew this but he decided to use it anyways.

As for his Rasengan, it is special. It is small but he is able to throw it and it is able to become invisible despite its size. Though he was able to make a giant Rasengan. His standard one is more like a Rasenbullet.

Boruto is strong. He is just highly impatient.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2015-08-20 at 11:42.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-20, 13:39   Link #454
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

An impatience created because Bortuo got to grow up being really talented combined with never needing to know the hardships either one of his parents endured themselves (Naruto growing up being hated by nearly everyone but a small handful and Hinata growing up nearly alone being accused of being a failure by her own family). Naurto man...I really hope you learned from the Boruto movie too and will start at least spending more time with your family...

you know what would be interesting? Boruto gets put in a genjutsu or something and gets a taste of what his father had to go through growing up...feeling the pain of being alone nearly all the time...and then finding out one of the few people that doesn't scorn him is that cute weird girl...and his reaction when he realizes that's his own mom...lol
Old 2015-08-20, 14:55   Link #455
cyberdemon

seems like even without the machine Boruto can use Wind, Lightning, and Water release. He's a prodigy but refuses to put much effort into things.
Old 2015-08-20, 15:54   Link #456
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
seems like even without the machine Boruto can use Wind, Lightning, and Water release. He's a prodigy but refuses to put much effort into things.
heh the tragedy here is he probably could have won the exam on his own power had he not gotten so cocky...oh well maybe he'll ace the next Chunnin exam since he can do it right this time
Old 2015-08-20, 23:06   Link #457
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

thanks for the response guys.

So is this really the final anime of Naruto and it's over?
Old 2015-08-20, 23:38   Link #458
cyberdemon

Quote:
thanks for the response guys.

So is this really the final anime of Naruto and it's over?
who knows. at least for the time being, outside the incomplete tv series, this is the last known one. They may try to do more in the future but nothing is decided yet.
Old 2015-08-21, 19:58   Link #459
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

They will do a NARUTO SUPER where it's set on another universe Sakura and Naruto got together instead of Hinta. lol
Old 2015-08-21, 23:23   Link #460
cyberdemon

Quote:
They will do a NARUTO SUPER where it's set on another universe Sakura and Naruto got together instead of Hinta. lol
how bout no. Don't give this NaruSaku fans any ideas or they'll take it seriously.