AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-05-27, 11:21   Link #3261
Yahyas

No she will participate there's even an ss in pastebin if you wanna read it, but in this volume the fight between her and ichinose will be off screen
Yahyas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-28, 05:27   Link #3262
pervypig

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
who was it that once said that think that Arisu hides a sword inside the cane?

I started having fun thinking about it, lol
I said tat... but ima having 2nd thoughts, since it looks more like a blowgun with poison darts in it.

This volume read kinda bland without the usual mood whiplash by Ayano in the conclusion... But that's world development for you...
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-29, 16:57   Link #3263
Jord
Banned

IMO volume 8 is more like an intermission than something that's gonna get the same amount of developments of previous ones, it wasn't bad, just more quiet than the others.
Jord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-29, 22:58   Link #3264
albatros

[/QUOTE] pervypig=I said tat... but ima having 2nd thoughts, since it looks more like a blowgun with poison darts in it.
This volume read kinda bland without the usual mood whiplash by Ayano in the conclusion... But that's world development for you...[/QUOTE]

whatever it is she will need it if she provoke ayano enough to make him use his hiden weapon
about vol.8,a sumary would be very much apreciated
albatros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-31, 23:24   Link #3265
LG-MAX 2.o

so I was reading some parts of vol 7, and I wondered if that part is correctly translated.

Quote:
It’s suspicious whether this man has ever considered my his child in the first place. It’s likely we only recognised ourselves as father and son on paper only. Doesn’t matter whether there is a blood relation or not.
This passage creates the possibility that 50% and Ayanopapa may not be related by blood, maybe because 50% is his masterpiece that he adopted him?

Something else, the passage about Matsu son caught my attention, why did the author used someone the same age as Ayano, was it just to make the story more tragic or will it by some chance he will appear in the series of some way? Matsu son being somehow enrolled in the same school as Ayano and wanting revenge can be an interesting event.

ps: Ayano shitting for Matsu death shows how he still has a long way to turn more human.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-01, 00:56   Link #3266
pervypig

^ Oh, I can say that's pretty accurate, since it's the same for the Chinese version translation. But I think (I don't claim to be sure) that 50% was just being cynical there cos his dad's too much of a bastard - so much so that he can't go anywhere without bodyguards.

So you got to Vol. 7... See what I meant when I said Ayano's a bloody-cold bastard? But it would be difficult for Matsu son to actually show up - There doesn't seem to be any transfer students, and the school is completely isolated from outside world. UNLESS Ayano's daddy was lying about Matsu being ded, and blackmailed Matsu's son to try and get his own son kicked out of the skool - I won't put it past his dad after all...
Old 2018-06-01, 22:42   Link #3267
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
so I was reading some parts of vol 7, and I wondered if that part is correctly translated.

This passage creates the possibility that 50% and Ayanopapa may not be related by blood, maybe because 50% is his masterpiece that he adopted him?

Something else, the passage about Matsu son caught my attention, why did the author used someone the same age as Ayano, was it just to make the story more tragic or will it by some chance he will appear in the series of some way? Matsu son being somehow enrolled in the same school as Ayano and wanting revenge can be an interesting event.

ps: Ayano shitting for Matsu death shows how he still has a long way to turn more human.
From where i read it, that sentences actually implies that they do have blood relation, just that it didn't matter much in their relationship
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-02, 18:53   Link #3268
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

I got a question: At what point the anime diverges from the LN? I would like to have know where to pick up.

And maybe use my free time to start from zero once I catched up.
Old 2018-06-02, 20:58   Link #3269
LG-MAX 2.o

well, talking about divergent things, the biggest differences and that annoyed many fans were that Horikita occupied several moments that belonged to other female characters, such as the scene of the second arc where she and Ayanokouji threatened the three students of class C, in that scene should be with Ichinose, there is also the episode in the pool, instead of Horikita, it is with Karuizawa that Ayanokouji forms a partnership to get the video.

Other points are:

Forget the final scene that shows Horikita blushing with Ayanokouji, she never had feelings for him, and neither did he for her.

Horikita is much more annoying in the novel than in the anime, so Ayanokouji had to do something in vol 5 to destroy her ego.

While in the anime and the novel, Ayanokouji puts a poker face and has a doll face, in the novel he demonstrates monologues that show that he has emotion, but make no mistake, he reveals his sociopath side in volume 4 and later in 7, he is also a rather unreliable narrator, always praising and increasing others.

And if you want to see the novel wanting to know if Kushida evolved her relationship with Ayanokouji, forget that, just like Horikita, they do not like each other, in fact, she's closer to a villain.

this is what I remember for now of the divergences.

but from my point of view, now that you know it, you can go to vol 4.
Old 2018-06-02, 21:45   Link #3270
cyberdemon

The director was a bit of a horikita fanboy if you didn't notice lol
Old 2018-06-02, 22:17   Link #3271
LG-MAX 2.o

curiously the director has the same name of Sakayanagi's henchman, lol
Old 2018-06-02, 22:41   Link #3272
Jord
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
I got a question: At what point the anime diverges from the LN? I would like to have know where to pick up.

And maybe use my free time to start from zero once I catched up.
Take this in consideration, the Director was a massive Horikita fan that changed and moved important scenes from other characters and gave them to her in order to make her his main heroine, there are details like what LG-MAX mentioned that helped to infuriate the fans of the LN even more.

My honest advice for you, forget about the anime and read the LN from the very first volume.
Jord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-03, 01:45   Link #3273
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Thanksfor the info.
Old 2018-06-09, 09:05   Link #3274
devil_slayer

When will the next volume come out btw?

Anyway, Characters will drop out like flies from now on and Ayano is only willing to protect Kei
I am surprised he won't protect any of his other friends what an asshole lol "at least help Sakura..."
devil_slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-09, 11:37   Link #3275
pervypig

^ I thought he mentioned something about protecting Yosuke too (slurp, gay-yay).

But I don't really get why it's such a huge deal about kicking people outta the skool anyway. The only people we know about who absolutely MUST stay in the school cos they've got no where else to go are Ayano and Kushida. Fact is, volume 1-2 would make you wonder what's the big deal about a school that treats its D-class like shat; I'd drop outta there myself if I were assigned a place in D-class probably...

Is a guaranteed place in college or workplace relly that great of an incentive? Seriously?!? As someone who'd gotten scholarship in my college before, I find that mentality over-rated as fug. Guys who dropped out from my course now earn 2-3 times more than me by being 2-3 years longer in the industry. Not really gripping bout RL here, but I just find the entire background story a bit lame for such intense intrigue stuff...
Old 2018-06-09, 11:56   Link #3276
devil_slayer

Judging by the summery and preview the only person he's really willing to protect is Kei "honestly this girl is lucky to have 50% as back up"

I would protect Hirata as well<3

It's for the sake of Drama and plot and yeah I would drop out from there as well if I was is such school
Old 2018-06-09, 12:28   Link #3277
Cinnamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervypig View Post
Fact is, volume 1-2 would make you wonder what's the big deal about a school that treats its D-class like shat
I've seen several people also having this impression from seeing the anime so no wonder people doesn't like the school. Time to end this one I think.

In fact, the school has been impartial, fair towards all students. Most students are polite and friendly towards one another, this also includes other classes. Heck, there are couples across classes and they even have club activities with people from across the classes go. This was not really conveyed in the anime where it seemed that every class dissed class D, every class hated each other, every class was their own entity, which is not true at all. Truth to be told, Ayanon's, class D" was the first one in history who managed to lose all 1000 class points by the first month...

All classes started with full 1000 class points so in theory, all classes were "class A" in the beginning and the only difference the first month is due to which class had people who could take a leadership role. Let's say they avoided losing all points the first month, they would already be C or B.

For the unfairness for being placed in class D then(this could be considered spoilers from v6):

Spoiler for v6: class placements:
Old 2018-06-09, 13:49   Link #3278
Miso

He'll prolly protect Hirata and Horikita cause they are class leaders and nobody can replace them. Kei obviously cause honestly she is the only person he cares for other than himself. Yea Sakura thing is kinda suprising to me aswell. From his V7.5 talk with Hasabe I always thought he was willing to protect her until she grew out of her shell. But oh well it is already great development for him that he even cares about one person other than himself. Since we all know how he was 3 volumes ago.
Miso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-09, 14:59   Link #3279
pervypig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon View Post
I've seen several people also having this impression from seeing the anime so no wonder people doesn't like the school. Time to end this one I think.

In fact, the school has been impartial, fair towards all students. Most students are polite and friendly towards one another, this also includes other classes. Heck, there are couples across classes and they even have club activities with people from across the classes go. This was not really conveyed in the anime where it seemed that every class dissed class D, every class hated each other, every class was their own entity, which is not true at all. Truth to be told, Ayanon's, class D" was the first one in history who managed to lose all 1000 class points by the first month...

All classes started with full 1000 class points so in theory, all classes were "class A" in the beginning and the only difference the first month is due to which class had people who could take a leadership role. Let's say they avoided losing all points the first month, they would already be C or B.

For the unfairness for being placed in class D then(this could be considered spoilers from v6):

Spoiler for v6: class placements:
I know, I was just talking about Vol 1-4 where the anime covered. Until then at least, you can't really blame anyone for thinking the school feels like that one in Baka to Test, with Light and L inserted in. Vol 5-7 upwards kinda explains stuff - but you still get the stigma aftertaste of D-class (like how Chabashira told them that they are the only D-class to have no one kicked out of skool in the 1st yr)

Last edited by pervypig; 2018-06-09 at 15:11.
Old 2018-06-09, 18:05   Link #3280
devil_slayer

Hey at least he's human enough to care about Kei, be grateful with this yeah

That being said it just means protecting Kei is his priority, he will help other students at some point I am sure of it "other than Hirato and Horikta"

Tags
comedy, drama, harem, mf bunko j, romance, school, thriller