AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-15, 08:01   Link #19781
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Well, that scene finally clinched Kyou’s (who was really starting to REALLY grow on me) higher ranking compared to Ryou in my list.
And the latest episode is the main reason why as much as I like Clannad... urgh... that really felt tacky.

It's like KyoAni needed to be faithful to the source and yet be totally unfaithful at the same time.

Quote:
AW HELL NO!!!!

It's just crack anyway, even for me. The most I'd do is having a short-term animal-mayhem with Hayate!raccoon. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Hmm, delicious Nighty writing *eats*.
I like it, at any rate; looks like a good beginning to me
Well, I kinda dislike it... Something felt off, but I guess no true writer is fully satisfied with their work. I still have a long way to go.

Quote:
RADIO EDIT: Finished Scene V. Keroko's introduction and pwnage/pwnd. Hope you all enjoy (insert obligatory question to Keroko-kun here if I got her character right).

Spoiler for Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Alpha, Scene V:

Awesomeness. Although I thought the details were more than needed near the middle-part, it's all-around a great battle writing.

And a leech + Biohazard + Kimimaro hybrid monster? Keroko had it tough... now to wonder about her physical check-up.

And I loled at "where's Scrya"... Reminded me of that one crack line... dunno how many pages ago...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
This chapter seems like a prelude or prologue to a much larger story, so I'll see how it sets up
It wasn't going to be anything special... but I'm thinking of doing the "Ala Altra" thing... vaguely... inside the story.

After all, since it take place within the span of 6 months, it can't really have anything bigger and more 'dangerous' than the JS incident.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Tre and Sette are a lot more open about their relationship in Rebuilt, something like Shizuru and Natsuki Otome that is.

And yeah this time I'm making Otto a lot more obviously a Trap.
Shizure and Otome Natsuki... feels a little weird somehow...

Sette-Tre dynamic imo should be closer to... say, Kalinin/Sousuke. After all, I can just imagine Sette going... "Sousuke".

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Kha, Lowe, Nighty wearing evil grins in the background.

Aaron008R: (holds face) What's happening to me! I'm not like this!

JUST AS PLANNED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
Okay, I've skipped ahead of my current chapter to start working on completing the dogfight from the begining.

This is exchange one, I call it the Wakeup Call.

So this is how that sequence is broken down in my head.

The opening strike comes from BANSHEE (Temporary designation for Crash and EDI). Stars and Lightning Units (Nanoha and Fate Respectively, we know this.) Are giving the duo the rookies benifit and not really starting with any seriousness. However, Crash has already clicked into test mode (he's trying to BREAK nanoha and fate, an interesting way to think about his objectives) and has come to the conclusion ahead of time that against ACES, a conventional head on attack will not work.

The offscreen plan that occures right before this sequence is that Crash will provide a distraction while EDI gives the girls a high speed Buzz, keeping his magical weapons offline to keep his stealth profile. Instead, using the rather significant shock force generated by a high mach pass as the method of attack. (A body passing through the air at five times the speed of sound generates a rather nasty concussion wave. Good thing the girls are aces with barriers and barrier jackets, but that won't completely stop something like a SONIC BOOM!

After that, they are pretty much woken up to the fact that this may not be such a simple 'Aces VS Rookies' fight. And the (mock) battle begins in earnest.

Any comments/suggestions? Girls too stationary? Or is their mindset right for the situation here?
I wouldn't say they're too stationary... they are older, more professional soldiers now, rushing in against unseen stealth enemies are dangerous. Besides, weak-powered rounds from a distance wouldn't do much even at a blind-spot since their Devices have automated protection.

:thumbsup:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Hmm, hmm, nice little reflection. Isedra's part was the biggest surprise. The explanation for Lutecia's banishment was kinda lame though.
I'll admit parts of it came across as being a little lame. I indeed to go into more detail in later chapters, maybe even actually writing the court-procession... and maybe throw in Phoenix Wright or something.

Quote:
I always prefer to think that they combined the need for both of them to recover (Lutecia was tampered with, and Megane needed to recover for obvious reasons) and examine them.

Funny thing though, why would they send Lutecia to an, according to Yesy, uninhabited planet for examination and care? Either way, this does not make sense, so I'm willing to call translation flaw (or Seven Arcs) on this one.
It's not a translation flaw. It clearly states 'uninhabited world.' Besides, the sombre, negative nature of the prison-meeting of E/C and Lutecia kinda implied they were sent there not positively, since Lutecia said something along the lines of probably never meeting one another again... if I recall.

Besides, if it's done for good reasons, why the lack of any court-proceedings whatsoever? Why was Lutecia's punishment 'back-room' matters? Why the secrecy?

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2008-02-15, 08:12   Link #19782
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Ubershort breaker. Too tired to really sit down and sift through it.

General thoughts:

@Lowe: The Belkarangers need to "Ore, sanjou!" a few times. ^__^ And wow, they're cute and hawt.
Naomi: *seething*
Leena: "There there, come here and I'll make it all better~"

Quote:
Administrated World 52, Area 51
Operation Devilcore commenced for 5 mins

"We've seen tiberium, blight, creep, bluecheesium..." Taiyo poked the fungus-like goo that seemed to carpet every inch of terrain around the pod's landing site right up to the horizon. And some of the green gum clung to the blunt end of his long scythe. "But what in Seiou's name is this?"

"I think I know, and I don't like any bit of it." Gimmy snarked a reply, both tonfas in Revolver mode already at hand.

"Why don't you ask the welcoming party?" Foy said next, VF5 to his shoulder and laser-pointing from one creature to another as they emerged from the creepy goo. They as in humanoid creatures with really really bad plastic surgery done. And like Keroko had mentioned before ComOps lost contact with her, something clearly had busted out of their thorax. Even the silent Hiro stopped to gaze into the eye-like glints peeping from within the aliens.

Gimmy took one look then kicked his head back and groaned audibly. "Oh hell no, what are you guys doing here in a Yellow Zone?!"

The leader reared up for a resounding roar.

"EHK! WRONG ANSWER!"

A pistol shot from Gimmy's black Night cleaned the creature's clock for it midway, unleashing a ripple over the creatures as they all pounced together.

But as Grey Knights Cleric-knights, these guys were easy-pie.

"Yui Hiro, commencing backlog purification..."
Lawl, crackly much?
Quote:
But a little crack for Rebuilt, this is Rebuilt of Regius:
Spoiler for Rebuilt of WHAAAA---?!:
I wonder... Does Zest being obsessed with muscles seem to have any surprise now?
Not really, no, no surprisese. This ties in too dangerously with the whole Friendship of Muscles theme that the StrikerS Nano had Regius and Zest involved in. Also... I'm thinking his name is Gaiuss... after Gaiuss Tower in Ace Combat X, which is pronounced the same way...

Quote:
Oh so they are gonna be a new force? I think that's really possible, especially after having a dramatic change of leadership.
Basically at the end of Alpha.... there may be TSAB Marines. May. Unless Franz manages to accomplish his 1-year old ambition and form USOC - Unified Special Operations Command. (Aka You Suck. *laughs*)

Basically, TSAB Army/AF as I see them is as follows:

Army #1: "We need air support! Where's the air force?"
Army #2: "Fuck the air force! We don't need them!" *pwnt*
Air Force #1: "Fuck you Army, we're taking our own sweet time in getting here; who cares about the Ground Forces?"

Marine Air and Ground is as follows:

Marine Ground: "This is Golf 3 Charlie, we need air support NOW! Is anyone in the neighbourhood?"
Marine FAC: "Stand by Golf 3 Charlie, we are routing your Air support and VTOL in now."
Marine Air: "Golf 3 Charlie, this is Hammer Flight, hang in there! We are on the way, eta five minutes! Semper fi Marines!"
Marine Ground: "Semper Fi! You kick their asses, ya hear?"
Marine Air: "I hear ya, brother! Oorah!"

Quote:
Yes I chose Hurricane over Tornado if only because I could scale it using the ranking system the US Meteorology use for hurricanes.

Besides, Riot Zamber II is now called Tornado Zamber, as if Fate were to fully utilize this Zamber form, it being a pair of really cool sword-chucks made me realize Fate is gonna do lots of spinning, and Tornado fits perfectly.
Aha.......... makes sense. Sort of.
Ah kk. Let's have the Infinite Library as a Charter on its own?

Quote:
Tre and Sette are a lot more open about their relationship in Rebuilt, something like Shizuru and Natsuki Otome that is.

And yeah this time I'm making Otto a lot more obviously a Trap.

But Uno...? Given the new crack, I'd doubt that could survive...
....I prefer Otto as a reverse trap. <.<

Quote:
ANd yeah Hayate's gonna get a real good licking over...

...wait.
Naomi: *revs Mai's chainsaw*
Mai: *tests Ivanovich's flamethrower
Emili: *hikes her skirt higher, in preparation for Emili Kicku
Chief: "..." *racks the pump of his shotgun*

Quote:
Hmm, delicious Nighty writing *eats*.
I like it, at any rate; looks like a good beginning to me

RADIO EDIT: Finished Scene V. Keroko's introduction and pwnage/pwnd. Hope you all enjoy (insert obligatory question to Keroko-kun here if I got her character right).

And so they show up.... Hydralisks and Zerglings.... with OMGWTFBBQ Human Combat Forms and Infection Forms?! O_O

Yep, Yuuno would be really useful here. *thumbs up* Good scene, IMO. Will beta later and send it to you.

Quote:
Editing it as well. I'll factor in more experience in even the tactical sense for Aurion's case.

So...

Aurion = Quick learner that excelled in tactics thru extensive study

Tesla = Natural tactical genius

Of course, if you'd rather have the old version, than just tell me.:P
I prefer this version of Aurion, because....

Franz: "A genius of hard work! This proves that nothing is impossible at all!"
Naomi: "Except for you finishing your thesis."
Franz: "Don't remind me." -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Well, I kinda dislike it... Something felt off, but I guess no true writer is fully satisfied with their work. I still have a long way to go.
I kinda wasn't too keen on it because it was sorta depressing and all, but that was good writing.

...one of my problems with writing is that Franz is in some ways an avatar of mine, with the burning need to deliver justice and kick the ass of evildoers. -_- I've been working on toning down him so as not to be my mouthpiece, by taking him in directions I don't go. (which is to say, Lowe, Nighty, that there is a possibility of Franz being a siscon. However... his hot blood is jamming his emotional siscon transmitter, so only the barest amounts of siscon are getting into his system.)

Quote:

Awesomeness. Although I thought the details were more than needed near the middle-part, it's all-around a great battle writing.

And a leech + Biohazard + Kimimaro hybrid monster? Keroko had it tough... now to wonder about her physical check-up.

And I loled at "where's Scrya"... Reminded me of that one crack line... dunno how many pages ago...
Uh, no.... these are more infamous videogame thimajigs. Though one of them came from where the Lich King originated...

Hmmmm.... by that crack line you're thinking of, do you mean "Go for Scrya" in my crack about Yuuno being OFM blackops?

Quote:
Shizure and Otome Natsuki... feels a little weird somehow...

Sette-Tre dynamic imo should be closer to... say, Kalinin/Sousuke. After all, I can just imagine Sette going... "Sousuke".

Spoiler:
*chuckles* Seems more like Sousuke/Mao, really...
Quote:
I'll admit parts of it came across as being a little lame. I indeed to go into more detail in later chapters, maybe even actually writing the court-procession... and maybe throw in Phoenix Wright or something.
If you'd like, I can help you with the court stuff. I interned in a legal firm and went to court more than once, and I'm a law student.

Quote:
It's not a translation flaw. It clearly states 'uninhabited world.' Besides, the sombre, negative nature of the prison-meeting of E/C and Lutecia kinda implied they were sent there not positively, since Lutecia said something along the lines of probably never meeting one another again... if I recall.

Besides, if it's done for good reasons, why the lack of any court-proceedings whatsoever? Why was Lutecia's punishment 'back-room' matters? Why the secrecy?
...TSAB hiding their dirty skeletons, perhaps? Bureacrat coverup instinct? Thoughts that if Megane and Lutecia are off on an uninhabited planet it'd be easier to ravage them against their wills?

*dodges sniper fire from Lockon, Jenkinski, Master Chief, Ivanovich, and everyone in the OFM who has a scoped Battle Rifle*

*looks up and sees Emili brandishing a Rocket Launcher*

Oh shi-

I believe in miracles.

Last edited by Wild Goose; 2008-02-15 at 08:23.
Old 2008-02-15, 08:49   Link #19783
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:

Actually, the prison meeting in 26 was quite cheerfull, with Wendi stating that Lutecia was 'not liable' and 'would be able to leave soon' I don't see Lutecia saying something along the lines of never meeting one another again.

Also, why only Lutecia? The Cyborgs were suggested to be free to go after rehabillitation, and Agito even joined the TSAB.

Seven Arcs just looooves confusing us with last minute statements.
Old 2008-02-15, 08:52   Link #19784
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post

That's why Nanoha is the White Demon, deshou?

*runs from Nanoha & Amuro*
And don't forget AKARED

*runs from CrackBusters*

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500
Tomino? DO NOT WANT D:

Quote:
Now these make me even more excited to watch Aria series.

Quote:
2: Oh. You mean this? Shh. There's always the DVD special.

*runs*
Yes, like that

Waiting for the extras in the DVD version =)

*runs*

Quote:
Ah. Why am I getting Ruri flashbacks all of a sudden?
Ruri?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko
Oh come on, this is Ryotaro we're talking about.

Quote:
The images, though, where do they come from?
I got the actual image from 4ch, though it's also loaded on other image sites, like danbooru

Quote:
Again. Yes. She's somewhat of a bug magnet (Zerg, Scrin, Tyranids)

Keroko-chan:
Why am I a bug magnet!?

Coincidentally, in her last fight with the Tyranids she also suffered heavy injuries.
And now you're gonna be checkin' out Kamen Rider... bug magnet indeed

*dodges*

All that's left is for Keroko to be left with some Antlions

*runs*

Quote:
Almaria: *turns and glares tearfully* NO! Creator-san's will is stronger than this! He won't give up!

Should I Repetition Impulse Breaker, or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
Aurion: Hoh yeah? *keeps running*
Hey, at least it's a change from Signum and Vita's tsundere treatment

Quote:
Aurion: Sou-nanja. (<-talking like an old man)
Belkarangers:

Quote:
Does not compute.

Good. I'm now regaining my sanity! HWAHAHAHAHA!!! XD

Almaria: Creator-san's recovering!
Damn, and we were nearly there

Quote:
Me: Yoroshiku, Sniper-san.

Neil: Don't call me Sniper-san. I have a name, you know.
*lying in pool of own blood*

Quote:

Spoiler:
They're also quite useful for keeping weapons waterproof

Clueless Sette is clueless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
@Lowe: The Belkarangers need to "Ore, sanjou!" a few times. ^__^ And wow, they're cute and hawt.
Naomi: *seething*
Leena: "There there, come here and I'll make it all better~"
At least Franz didn't say that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose
Basically at the end of Alpha.... there may be TSAB Marines. May. Unless Franz manages to accomplish his 1-year old ambition and form USOC - Unified Special Operations Command. (Aka You Suck. *laughs*)

Basically, TSAB Army/AF as I see them is as follows:

Army #1: "We need air support! Where's the air force?"
Army #2: "Fuck the air force! We don't need them!" *pwnt*
Air Force #1: "Fuck you Army, we're taking our own sweet time in getting here; who cares about the Ground Forces?"

Marine Air and Ground is as follows:

Marine Ground: "This is Golf 3 Charlie, we need air support NOW! Is anyone in the neighbourhood?"
Marine FAC: "Stand by Golf 3 Charlie, we are routing your Air support and VTOL in now."
Marine Air: "Golf 3 Charlie, this is Hammer Flight, hang in there! We are on the way, eta five minutes! Semper fi Marines!"
Marine Ground: "Semper Fi! You kick their asses, ya hear?"
Marine Air: "I hear ya, brother! Oorah!"
Oh yes, Semper Fi indeed, quite a difference

Quote:
Testing out each other's weapons now?

Quote:
...one of my problems with writing is that Franz is in some ways an avatar of mine, with the burning need to deliver justice and kick the ass of evildoers. -_- I've been working on toning down him so as not to be my mouthpiece, by taking him in directions I don't go. (which is to say, Lowe, Nighty, that there is a possibility of Franz being a siscon. However... his hot blood is jamming his emotional siscon transmitter, so only the barest amounts of siscon are getting into his system.)
Aaaaah....

But she's not technically his sister though >_>

*runs*

Quote:
...TSAB hiding their dirty skeletons, perhaps? Bureacrat coverup instinct? Thoughts that if Megane and Lutecia are off on an uninhabited planet it'd be easier to ravage them against their wills?

*dodges sniper fire from Lockon, Jenkinski, Master Chief, Ivanovich, and everyone in the OFM who has a scoped Battle Rifle*

*looks up and sees Emili brandishing a Rocket Launcher*

Oh shi-
100 shots, one kill?

Lockon: Dynames, sniping the target

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-02-15, 09:01   Link #19785
Aaron008R

Quote:
... Which does not compute. We now Aurion is the old guy, but making him go 'washi' would make him the old geezer, which does not compute.
He was just acting the part.

Quote:
Minor character, I need teacher names. He's not going to be seriously involved (at least not in Raising Heart, I don't know about Kha's project).
Just give him an attitude and it's fine with me.

Quote:
Unfortunately I can only switch it to 'unspecified' oh well, we'll just have to make do.
And make sure nobody bursts the bubble.

Quote:
I was thinking more along the lines of 'while quick to learn, Aurion is not a tactical genius. Most of his victories against tactical genius Tesla are due to the fact that their competitions range from normal games to mind games, in which Aurion excells'
Noted. Though I'll personalize it myself.

Quote:
Bah, I'm not going to act different then from how I am now. There are various levels of traps, Jun for example is the most extreme case, a typical 'girl in a guys body' I myself am more the 'guy with a few feminine quallities' type. Or so I choose to believe.
Well, you've been exploiting it a bit lately, so that's the game.

Quote:
And the latest episode is the main reason why as much as I like Clannad... urgh... that really felt tacky.

It's like KyoAni needed to be faithful to the source and yet be totally unfaithful at the same time.
The arcs in CLANNAD seemed to be very detached from each other that adaptations to a degree of similarity would destroy NagisaXTomoya. If only they're capable of doing separate arc alterante scenes...

Quote:

It's just crack anyway, even for me. The most I'd do is having a short-term animal-mayhem with Hayate!raccoon. :3
GAH!!!

Quote:
Spoiler:

Damn... that was CRACKish, alright...

Quote:

Quote:
I prefer this version of Aurion, because....

Franz: "A genius of hard work! This proves that nothing is impossible at all!"
Naomi: "Except for you finishing your thesis."
Franz: "Don't remind me." -_-
Noted.

Quote:

Approved.:3

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2008-02-15, 09:15   Link #19786
Jimmy C

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroko View Post
Actually, the prison meeting in 26 was quite cheerfull, with Wendi stating that Lutecia was 'not liable' and 'would be able to leave soon' I don't see Lutecia saying something along the lines of never meeting one another again.
There are two parts. Lutecia and Agito will be leaving the maritime isolation facility where the Numbers are held soon. After that, Agito will be going with Signum while Lutecia heads off to exile.
Oh, and Megane is there as her guardian or monitor. Her movements aren't restricted like Lutecia, but she's unlikely to leave that world unless Lutecia does. SS4 suggests she may eventually be allowed to leave that world, someday.
Old 2008-02-15, 09:18   Link #19787
Melodius Trueheart
Der Erbe zu Altem Belka

What are the rules for using already established OCs in one's own storylines? Do I have to directly ask that OCs owner, or what (i.e if I have to use Kha and Keroko, do I have to ask...Kha and Keroko?)

Quote:
I think "uninhabited" may well mean "world without any real population, but with TSAB facilities and stuff", a colony or something like that. Maybe people don't permamently "live" there but they may go there for various reasons.

Quote:
Probably 7Arcs getting lazy.

Quote:
Though how does Yeshu know Vivio's name anyway? Or was that just a random outburst?
I'm pretty sure Vivio is the Saint's actual name (I believe Vivio had that name when she was first found but I can't remember), if not well it's fanon and we don't actually know. So "Vivio" would be a random name that would be plugged into a random curse by people on Belka.

I have to go more indepth on how the Imperial/Saint Belkan religions evolved, but to the Saint Church, Vivio/The Saint is the ONLY Deus Imperis, while in the Imperial system, she's just one of a few hundred since the formation of the Empire (granted she's fairly important with the whole "saving Belkan civilization from destruction" thing).

What *does* "hotbloodedness" mean anyway? Same with "bluecheesium"? I'm not sure, and i'm not sure *either* of them sound too good.
Old 2008-02-15, 09:24   Link #19788
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Hopefully someone will make a table with this information. We could add it to the front page too.
So this is the best I can come up with right now, based on what responses there were. These are in no particular order, and list their ranks or titles as of the end of the canon material, as well as their positions. Note that I still don't know whether there is any extra information in the Sound Stages.

There's a lot of uncertainties and unknowns here, so any help filling in the blanks will be appreciated. Any corrections for errors in terminology (except for the "Private Second Class" thing) will also be appreciated.

Regarding Private/Private Second Class: I'll be using "Private Second Class", despite the non-existence of such a rank in Real Life. After all, beam-spamming magic doesn't exist in Real Life either.

I know that a lot of it may seem stupid, but I'm sticking with the canon, as stupid as it may be. Because it's the canon, and this is meant to be a guide: distracting new writers with fanon will be a bad idea.

Spoiler for Cut for space:

Last edited by dkellis; 2008-02-17 at 02:07.
Old 2008-02-15, 09:34   Link #19789
Jimmy C

Quote:
Besides, the sombre, negative nature of the prison-meeting of E/C and Lutecia kinda implied they were sent there not positively, since Lutecia said something along the lines of probably never meeting one another again... if I recall.
It was sombre, but that was due to Lutecia's usual deadpan expression. It's not negative at all when you know the words. Also, nowhere was it said they might never meet again.

Quote:
It wasn't. She basically pleaded Guilty and got leniency.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodius Trueheart View Post
(I believe Vivio had that name when she was first found but I can't remember)
It's what she said when Nanoha asked what's her name. It's almost certainly the name she remembers having, like how she remembers having a "mother". I can't imagine the people who made her bothering to tell her, "By the way, your name's Vivio. Remember that when people ask you." before stuffing her in that pod.
Old 2008-02-15, 10:27   Link #19790
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
I kinda wasn't too keen on it because it was sorta depressing and all, but that was good writing.
I like depressing stuff, so long as there's a good ending. :3

Quote:
*chuckles* Seems more like Sousuke/Mao, really...
It is. I ripped the scene directly from the anime.

Personally, I'd say that DestinyS will have a number of FMP references. I'm making out the Orphans (( yes, there's more than one )) of Alhazred to be something sort of like Whispered, but rather carrying the magic and memories of Alhazred's remnants of sorts with a implanted mental stimulus to restore their world, and Jail came out somehow wrongly due to an incident, which is why his 'desire' for his own world is vague and not clear-cut Al-hazred.

Quote:

Also, why only Lutecia? The Cyborgs were suggested to be free to go after rehabillitation, and Agito even joined the TSAB.

Seven Arcs just looooves confusing us with last minute statements.
I was speaking of Sound Stage 4, which added detail. I'll admit to not being fully remembering what was said, but it's not all clean and simple. Nothing was really said for Agito (( she'll probably have the kind of Hayate-bias from the TSAB, but nothing more )), but Lutecia was pretty much exiled to an off-world planet without a trial (( either dirty dealings, or that's ALREADY the most lenient punishment available and there's no need for any court-dealings... but it brings S1 Fate into the equation a little. )) and the Numbers won't really get 'complete freedom' and 'full human rights' even upon release.

Either way, Lutecia and the Numbers have their personal battles ahead of them even after all's dealt and done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
It was sombre, but that was due to Lutecia's usual deadpan expression. It's not negative at all when you know the words. Also, nowhere was it said they might never meet again.
I know the words. I also know it's not all negative. I don't recall much anyway which is why I mistaken the meeting again thing, but the most striking part was the decisiveness of her punishment without a trial. I guess I must've taken that part most negatively.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2008-02-15, 10:48   Link #19791
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Ruri?
Heh, tables turn quickly here. I meant this Ruri.

Quote:
I got the actual image from 4ch, though it's also loaded on other image sites, like danbooru
I meant source anime/game/manga

Quote:
And now you're gonna be checkin' out Kamen Rider... bug magnet indeed

*dodges*

All that's left is for Keroko to be left with some Antlions

*runs*
Hmmm, ideas for Keroko's enforcer days. A mission to an unadministered planet that has shown signs of developing dimensional travelling technology, but when she arived...

Quote:
Just give him an attitude and it's fine with me.
Will do.

Quote:
And make sure nobody bursts the bubble.
Bursting the bubble is the best part, though. I always love telling people that characters like Bridget or the Utawarerumono twins are traps.

Quote:
Noted. Though I'll personalize it myself.
Go ahead, its Aurion's profile after all.

Quote:
Well, you've been exploiting it a bit lately, so that's the game.
Having a partial knowledge on the other side helps when writing romance about them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
There are two parts. Lutecia and Agito will be leaving the maritime isolation facility where the Numbers are held soon. After that, Agito will be going with Signum while Lutecia heads off to exile.
Oh, and Megane is there as her guardian or monitor. Her movements aren't restricted like Lutecia, but she's unlikely to leave that world unless Lutecia does. SS4 suggests she may eventually be allowed to leave that world, someday.
In other words, its more rehabillitation then punishment, right?

Quote:
What are the rules for using already established OCs in one's own storylines? Do I have to directly ask that OCs owner, or what (i.e if I have to use Kha and Keroko, do I have to ask...Kha and Keroko?)
The only real rules we have is to keep the characters in IC and keep in mind the timelines. Beyond that, it depends. Some people like an FYI if you're going to use their characters. I myself don't need permission. If you want to use any of my characters, go ahead

Quote:
I think "uninhabited" may well mean "world without any real population, but with TSAB facilities and stuff", a colony or something like that. Maybe people don't permamently "live" there but they may go there for various reasons.
You mean the 'a resort in the south sea' idea? Yeah, that was the same idea I had.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure Vivio is the Saint's actual name (I believe Vivio had that name when she was first found but I can't remember), if not well it's fanon and we don't actually know. So "Vivio" would be a random name that would be plugged into a random curse by people on Belka.
I use this theory for Fall of an Empire myself (Vivio's full name as the king is Vivio Sakura Zaki) it make the most sense to me as well.

Quote:
I have to go more indepth on how the Imperial/Saint Belkan religions evolved, but to the Saint Church, Vivio/The Saint is the ONLY Deus Imperis, while in the Imperial system, she's just one of a few hundred since the formation of the Empire (granted she's fairly important with the whole "saving Belkan civilization from destruction" thing).
Technically, she's also the last king and the one that lead the final battle onboard the Cradle (and the one who ordered the Cradle burried when it had crashed).

Quote:
I was speaking of Sound Stage 4, which added detail. I'll admit to not being fully remembering what was said, but it's not all clean and simple. Nothing was really said for Agito (( she'll probably have the kind of Hayate-bias from the TSAB, but nothing more )), but Lutecia was pretty much exiled to an off-world planet without a trial (( either dirty dealings, or that's ALREADY the most lenient punishment available and there's no need for any court-dealings... but it brings S1 Fate into the equation a little. )) and the Numbers won't really get 'complete freedom' and 'full human rights' even upon release.

Either way, Lutecia and the Numbers have their personal battles ahead of them even after all's dealt and done.
Ah, okay. Which track was that?
Old 2008-02-15, 11:18   Link #19792
Jimmy C

Quote:
In other words, its more rehabillitation then punishment, right?
I suppose so. Things would be... less pleasant if they wanted to punish her.

Quote:
Ah, okay. Which track was that?
Track 9
Old 2008-02-15, 11:39   Link #19793
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Short backlog breaking is short.
Quote:
And here's Aurion's combat capability assessment.

Going along the lines of HAXX that is not HAXX, I present you....

Spoiler for LONG:

Hopefully, it'll come thru as acceptable. I lowered his stamina further and batted off some more unacceptable capabilities. And I also made sure to properly cite the limitations of each aspect. So, how is it?
Went through briefly. This is good really. Explains his combat prowess in better detail.

Quote:
Port them over then
I'd like to, but I currently have my hands full with my own stuff. Any takers?

Quote:
Even if you don't admit it, his influence is insidious
His influence? I think I'm already half corrupted before I joined this thread anyway.

Quote:
Aaah those sigs I did for him
Yeah those.

Quote:
In a sense, that's how the real SGS does it
:O Interesting...ideas ideas...

Quote:
Because this amounts to essentially their Barrier Jacket underwear?
Huh? Skimpy barrier jacket is skimpy!

Motivated! To rebuilt my OCs myself. Or rather, I really just need a bunch of tweaks here and there.
Old 2008-02-15, 12:39   Link #19794
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
That's gotta hur-

*gets pinned by Michelle's arrows*

Ow
awwww

Quote:
Won't that already be their GN-Drive equipped mothership?
No... something much worse... much worse...

Quote:
Someone needs to port this man just so we can have a good villain to smackdown
*sees giant sword falling from the sky after porting said Claw Man*

Quote:
Those are the only ones I have unfortunately
we can always go on a treasure hunt~

*opens secret little door on the base of the Statue of Mary*

Quote:

Although you're forgetting the power of "Ara ara" and "Suwa!"
*sees some running away from Akira*

Quote:
1. I see... Gosh how many episodes have I missed? And why are almost every Alicia character I know have golden hair...?

...are they the same person...?

*runs*
Saint X: The fractal cube multiverse theory at work...

"most permutations of a given name have the same properties"

Just so happens that somewhat, Alicia T of one is the Alicia F of another... And i'm trying to compute it...

Quote:
Hand... of... Tomino?

*imagines giant hand-shaped building rolling out armies of Ideons*

*ehem*

The problem now is... where'd Kha get the funding?
DO NOT WANT, let of course you wanted IT...

Andrei: I believe he still has Rahxephnon (sp?) somewhere...

Quote:
12 episodes for the first season "Aria the Animation"
26 episodes for 2nd season "Aria the Natural"
1 episode OVA "Aria the Arietta"

And currently 6 episodes out for 3rd Season "Aria the Origination"

And yes, why do Alicias tend to have golden hair?

Bloodline trait?

*runs*
No, it's a Dimensional Trait...

*runs*

Quote:
Bah, I'm not going to act different then from how I am now. There are various levels of traps, Jun for example is the most extreme case, a typical 'girl in a guys body' I myself am more the 'guy with a few feminine quallities' type. Or so I choose to believe.
Or you can call in Hazumu Osaragi...

*gets hit by spaceship*

Quote:
Ruri?
The first time i read Ruri without clicking on Keroko's link was Ruriko Ikusawa...

*runs from invaders, General Machine, Count Devil and the Black Gate Robot*
Old 2008-02-15, 13:17   Link #19795
Tormenk

Quote:
Oh poor you... Take care and we'll see ya tmr!
Back for more crack and roll.

Quote:
I wonder... Does Zest being obsessed with muscles seem to have any surprise now?
..I do agree with Keroko for scary computation.

Quote:
Guys remember Skane's winner about Fate feeling like she was the odd one out? :3
Oh that. Fate went mental in the end right?

Quote:

Well, Yuuno actually, when you unlock the Nice Boat ending.

*runs*
Ideas ideas..

Quote:
I think that's what Kagerou's after. 8 years after StrikerS is 0079 isn't it?
Didn't StrikerS end in 0076? Not counting the epilogue.

Quote:

Almaria: *turns and glares tearfully* NO! Creator-san's will is stronger than this! He won't give up!

Aurion: Hoh yeah? *keeps running*

Quote:
Amusingly enough...

Why not? :3 It'll be fun seeing their reactions.

Not me though, the only people whom I mistook in their genders were Nagumo (I thought she was a he) and PhoenixFlare (whom I thought was a girl). Remember feeling scammed, Tormenk?
Eh?

The only one I ever mistook a gender mistake of was PF. His post about Leona had me thinking from the start he was a girl.

Though I'm starting to not able to shake the impression of Keroko being female lately.

"Wait. Is he a guy or a girl? Oh yeah ."

*later that day*

"Which sex is Keroko again ?"

And repeat everyday and you'll see why I'm confused.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Old 2008-02-15, 13:20   Link #19796
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
*Ryotaro is sent flying*

Mayura: I thought you'd dodge that
Ryotaro: *mumbles something* Urataros! Henshin!

Rod Form

*back flips in the air and lands safely on the ground*

Ryotaros: Well, that was unexpected.

Quote:
*mops up blood from floor*
Don't you mean crack?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Hayate, who can make good things sound bad, and bad things sound good...
As well as grope her knights anytime she wants...

*runs*

Quote:
I've stopped writing for a loooooooooo~ng time, so a refreshment of sorts.

Spoiler for Blank of 6 Months : Pilot Prologue:

Some things didn't work out like I wanted, so there might be changes.
Wow, great writing there Can't wait for the next part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
*Facepalms*

While I agree the Astray Girls deserved better, but...BEKLARANGERS?!!! What is this? Mahou Sentai, Belkarangers or something?!!!!!! XD
Actually...yes

Quote:

The Swarm...HERE?!
Infested Terrains...not a good sign. The planet may need to be...cleansed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Don't worry, you aren't alone. I'm over 22 and I haven't even dated a girl even once in my life.
I feel your pain.... Maybe I should just give up and be that uncle that spoils his siblings' kids .

Quote:
Isn't that the best thing in the world? Why sulk?

Of course, having a girlfriend that understands the need for you to raid and even celebrates your uber drop win is priceless.
Actually, having a girlfriend who plays with you and bugs you about being on time for raids/complain about ganking is priceless

I guess we can dream, huh?

Quote:
:
1. I see... Gosh how many episodes have I missed? And why are almost every Alicia character I know have golden hair...?

...are they the same person...?

*runs*
Yuuko: There may be instances where people you knew in your world will be living completely different lives in other worlds...You might even meet people who look exactly the same , time after time, on different worlds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post

It's been a while since I last paused, and how here's the thing I've strived to write down (although it came out as less spectacular as I had previousluy expected). Oh, well, it can't be helped, can it?

besides, by the time I finished this, my hands and brain were frozen due to the airconned room.

Spoiler for the end?:

finally acquired SRW Alpha 3 OST & Dragonforce CD. Awesome to the max!
Epic finish is...EPIC!!

Quote:
Hand... of... Tomino?

*imagines giant hand-shaped building rolling out armies of Ideons*

*ehem*

The problem now is... where'd Kha get the funding?
It might be best if you don't pry...

Quote:
Oh come on, this is Ryotaro we're talking about.
Very true . So I take it this means you've been watching Den-O?

Quote:

Keroko-chan:
Why am I a bug magnet!?

Coincidentally, in her last fight with the Tyranids she also suffered heavy injuries.
Maybe Keroko should start carrying around cans of RAID

Quote:
Interesting...*scribbles notes*

Quote:

Spoiler:
Bwahahaha

and to think it actually DOES have a lot of other uses...

Quote:
Heh, tables turn quickly here. I meant this Ruri.
All hail the Electronic Fairy!
Old 2008-02-15, 13:43   Link #19797
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Wow. And eep.

You have me further captivated...excellent writing, and now with some battle to mix it up. *spiral thumbs up*

BTW, what are those creatures, anyway? Should I be on guard?

No breaker for now. And happy 14th. (Being single isn't ALL bad...I would know. But it happens. Just keep, uh, smiling, I guess. )
The creatures eventually expand to become part of the main antagonist(s). They're expansion becomes rather rapid, as I'll (attempt) to explain in a few chapters (not scenes, mind you).

Quote:
WOW!!! and OUCH!!!

I envy how you can bring out you battle scenes. >_< This is superb! Though I AM very worried on how Keroko-chan will be doing after this...
Keroko will be okay; the next scene, which introduces the OFM, reveals her condition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Fuck yeah for more ass-kicking action. Wasn't expecting the infested humans though.
Kind of a surprise near the end, but really I just wanted to demonstrate Keroko-chan's power under pressure :3 . Might need to change that up a little, though...

Quote:

First, Aurion naturally snares Asagi with his Boukenred impression... now he's got Mayura's utmost attention with Sha Fu

Mayura: Sensei!

Next thing you know, Aurion does a Shaider or Shurikenger to catch Julie

*watches Belkarangers chase after Aurion*

On the bright side, at least you have girls after Aurion who's NOT out to kill him
...the Super Sentai Harem?

*runs*

Quote:
If this goes on, the term Keroko-chan will refer to the poster as well

*runs*
snkkkt. Well it's not that it matters. If it gets too confusion, I'll start calling him Keroko-nyan just to confuse people more.

Quote:
Is Keroko fighting... ZERG?!?!?!

This fight is EPIC Though Keroko's last act reminds me of the Space Marines defeat in Dark Crusade

MOAR PLEASE!
Not quite Zerg, though much of how they act/what they do is based off of the Swarm. Instead, I took the Zerg and spliced them together with the Flood, and made my own creation with its own history, the Spawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
The Power of Suteki, Kinshi and Dekkai compels you
*zombified*

Quote:
Administrated World 52, Area 51
Operation Devilcore commenced for 5 mins

"We've seen tiberium, blight, creep, bluecheesium..." Taiyo poked the fungus-like goo that seemed to carpet every inch of terrain around the pod's landing site right up to the horizon. And some of the green gum clung to the blunt end of his long scythe. "But what in Seiou's name is this?"

"I think I know, and I don't like any bit of it." Gimmy snarked a reply, both tonfas in Revolver mode already at hand.

"Why don't you ask the welcoming party?" Foy said next, VF5 to his shoulder and laser-pointing from one creature to another as they emerged from the creepy goo. They as in humanoid creatures with really really bad plastic surgery done. And like Keroko had mentioned before ComOps lost contact with her, something clearly had busted out of their thorax. Even the silent Hiro stopped to gaze into the eye-like glints peeping from within the aliens.

Gimmy took one look then kicked his head back and groaned audibly. "Oh hell no, what are you guys doing here in a Yellow Zone?!"

The leader reared up for a resounding roar.

"EHK! WRONG ANSWER!"

A pistol shot from Gimmy's black Night cleaned the creature's clock for it midway, unleashing a ripple over the creatures as they all pounced together.

But as Grey Knights Cleric-knights, these guys were easy-pie.

"Yui Hiro, commencing backlog purification..."

~~~~~~

Sorry Kagerou, I had to start off like this. Really great work you got there!
XDDD That was amusing.

Quote:
...oohhhhh lawd, I never realized that they do sorta look alike.

Quote:

Wow the awesome that has been appearing in this thread is just off the charts! I really felt for Keroko there, and even kicked off my own crack spinoff!

Thanks for the good work! I must measure up! ...

Somehow.

Working on Fate's profile now, will post the updates later.
XD. Don't worry about Keroko-chan, she's not dead yet.

Quote:
@Kagerou: Its just me running on inspired crack to kick off my backlog busting, so don't have to make changes to your continuum to accomodate the gray Knights' appearance.

Quote:
~~~New intelligence data updated~~~

Fate's profile has been updated! Click here for more info.

A quick look at the changelog:

Spoiler for Fate awesomeness:
Any other issues to point out?

Library closing! BRB in a while!
So I see. Looks better :3

Quote:
WE HAVE COOKIES!!!
[deadpan] "Evil beware, we have waffles cookies." [/deadpan]

Quote:
The only thing that really glared at me was Keroko calling Yuuno 'Scrya' Keroko is on the same level of friendship as Nanoha with him.
I figured . It was really Keroko's my half-hearted attempt at a joke in a tense situation.

Quote:
On the subject of Orbital Bombardement, I feel a little more in-dept explanation is long due. the spell's apearrance could be described similar to a low-powered but faster Hraesvelgr. A large magical cirle apears in front of Keroko, with six slightly smaller circles around it. Magical beams then form on the edge of the circles, and fire. When firing, the beams follow the circle's pattern, giving it somewhat of a resemblanse to a lot of gattling guns firing at a slow rate. The area of effect is dependant on the height of which the attack is fired. The higher it is, the wider the area of effect.
Ahhh, okay. That's much different from the way I envisioned it, which was simply Blast Lancer on a much larger scale. I can probably change the spell to a cartridge-enhanced Blast Lancer, no problem.

Hey, it's better than the original idea. I was gonna make Keroko-chan activate Ethereal Mode, but figured it'd kill her in this state.

Quote:

Keroko-chan:
Why am I a bug magnet!?

Emili: *patpat* "It's okay. I seem to attract all sorts of perverts. It's because of this damn outfit."
Leena: "Emili-chaaan~"
Emili: "...*hides behind Keroko-chan*"

Quote:
One of the main rules with traps you should remember is that they don't just 'stop' being traps, because to stop being a trap would mean changing who they are.

So no, I'm not going to stop.
so does mean that "Everyone is gay for Bridget Keroko-kun?"

*runs*

Quote:
I think it's a curse of life. Authors always hate their own work.

Quote:

I'll remember the thing about details .
...and I have no idea what any of those are, but sure.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Oh lawd, FMP reference much? XDDD Love it.

Quote:
Depends on the person, really. I already explicitly stated my desire to use just about every OC conceived, so yeah .
Old 2008-02-15, 14:15   Link #19798
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

And after some delays, finally starting off PROFILE TIME

for the second of the Belkarangers, the Honest Heart, and Ebony Justice, Mayura Lee Labatt

Here's Part I: History

Spoiler for Chronicles of the Roaring Fist:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.

Last edited by LoweGear; 2008-02-15 at 15:06. Reason: grammar
Old 2008-02-15, 14:48   Link #19799
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
And after some delays, finally starting off PROFILE TIME

for the second of the Belkarangers, the Honest Heart, and Ebony Justice, Mayura Lee Labatt

Here's Part I: History

Spoiler for Chronicles of the Roaring Fist:
Only 1 reaction: She needs to learn Kanka...

*Asks Kyla for details*
Old 2008-02-15, 15:33   Link #19800
Melodius Trueheart
Der Erbe zu Altem Belka

Quote:
Technically, she's also the last king and the one that lead the final battle onboard the Cradle (and the one who ordered the Cradle burried when it had crashed).
In my storyline, the Cradle was Vivio's personal warship, but out of her kindness and concern for her people she loaded as many people as possible that weren't involved in the actual defense of the old Belka on to it then sent it to another planet.

It ends up on Midchilda after the War of the Lords and Saints.
Closed Thread