AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2016-08-30, 18:31   Link #16121
AstroNerdBoy

Of all of the redeemed characters Mashima-sensei keeps adding to the mix, Juvia is one of the few I actually like and the one I liked the most. Back in those early Fairy Tail days when Mashima wasn't so predictable, Gray facing Juvia for battle, only to have Juvia immediately back off in the way she did was just awesome. Then there was her brief stalking period, then her helping Gray and company on a mission before joining the guild. She was just a fun character and her love for Gray was about as complete as one can get.

Being that this is Mashima-sensei, I know that the odds are that Juvia won't remain dead. Still, I didn't expect him to actually kill her, so I'll give Mashima-sensei credit for doing something unexpected.

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-30, 19:33   Link #16122
ninjastarforcex
Read My Sig :)

if juvia really die, her death will be as roflmao as the only character that die in naruto final arc lol
mashima played with death way too much that you can't believe him anymore when characters commiting sacrifice act. except father figure, i think father will permanently die in mashima manga

this started on Rave final arc
Old 2016-09-01, 17:21   Link #16123
EvI

I think mashima has some kind of hate for gray... The heck is the one who gets most fuc*** in this manga, lost his family, lost his master, lost his master's daughter and the woman that loved him (and he loved...)poor guy...Well there is still a chance for her to come back since this is fairy tail we are talking about.
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-01, 18:15   Link #16124
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

It's just par for the course. I mean, he's right there alongside Natsu, who died, had his parent disappear on him, watched various amounts of suffering inflicted on his friends, lost a childhood friend/possible girlfriend, watched his father figure get murdered in front of him, and then found out he's supposedly Zeref's most powerful demon creation...

... and of course, right alongside Erza, who was kidnapped as a child, enslaved, beaten, and tortured, with her right eye ripped out of her skull, saw a mentor figure killed in front of her, saw her childhood crush turn evil, had all of her childhood friends think she betrayed them, had to fight against her childhood crush and saw another childhood friend die in front of her, had the man she love reject her out of misplaced atonement...

... and alongside Lucy, whose mother died and caused her father to turn into a cold-hearted jerk, caused family servants to become crazy or evil or murderous, was used as bait to destroy the comrades she had come to know and love as family, and lost her father during a stasis of 7 years, with no chance to say goodbye to him or tell him she still loved him...

... tell me again how he has it worse than the other main characters?
Old 2016-09-05, 06:57   Link #16125
B214

Juvia survive as expected, at least it's not completely BS this time.

Anyway if Invel is just going to reveal that Natsu is END anyway, why didn't he just do that from the start. This just makes the events that transpired in the past few chapters redundant, even if we count the "power-up" Gray underwent here, it's kinda pointless because the same could've happen too without having to go through all that roundabout events in the first place just for the sake of forced drama. This is like the entire "war" itself, it started with FT vs Alvarez then Mashima added the other guilds in it but in the end he simply reverts back to the starting point which is Alvarez vs FT again. It makes you question the purpose and meaning of adding all those characters from the other guilds when they're just going to be phase off unceremoniously into oblivion.

As for the sucker i mean Spriggan 12. They started off with 12, 11 after God bye-bye, and in this chapter they went straight down to 3. Neinhart down = Historia down so 8, add Invel into the list of condemned, they're down 7. Then there's Brandish so 6. Judging from the title for 501, Dimaria may soon to be in the list, so 5. Jacob and Ajeel are almost irrelevant at this point and so we're left with 3: August, Irene and Larcade.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-05, 07:38   Link #16126
ChuckE
Provoker

Two chapters on Invel! Well another guy was one-shotted too but whatever....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
I give one or two chapters more and we then move to another spriggan
Old 2016-09-05, 08:28   Link #16127
Ultragunner

I can see how the "fight" between Gray and Natsu would go: they punch each other a few times, then Juvia shows up and makes Gray forget about all that vengeance bullshit
Old 2016-09-05, 08:36   Link #16128
ImperialFlameGod8190

That was such nonsense that its painful I mean come on not even one chapter. You are all pitiful. Revealing the truth oh well but this is still so pathetic. We all knew she was alive but at least make it last a chapter like Gray and natsu are locked in battle and then she shows up but damn this is lame

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-05, 09:02   Link #16129
silenceblade

I am kind of getting sick of Fairy Tail now. Zeref already loss three of his generals (Bradman is one of his demon so why can't he revive him?) on the other hand Fairy Tail had three fake "deaths" it kind of pisses me off that there no real sense of tension. Also when will Acnologia kill the dragon slayers? I hate the imbalance here.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-05, 09:38   Link #16130
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Juvia healed ... In a proper way, I almost thought 'How could I forgot about our healer!'.

Invel surely using his brain at pinch.
Throwing the fact when Gray is currently enraged enough to kill him will at least distract Gray; good enough? Not sure. Let's see how Gray will response later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceblade View Post
I am kind of getting sick of Fairy Tail now. Zeref already loss three of his generals (Bradman is one of his demon so why can't he revive him?)
When did Zeref outright state that he will support any of his generals?
From the very first, August, the one with highest loyalty for Zeref, state that Spriggan live and die for Zeref goal; Eileen herself fully understand that what Zeref care about is only his goal achieved, it doesn't matter for him if some, if not all, Spriggan died during the process. So you could say that sending Larcade, his hidden weapon, is the only help from him.
Old 2016-09-05, 09:41   Link #16131
Sixth
Hu Tao

I am a fool for believing that Mashima will kill Juvia for good.

and lol at the enhanced Neinhart. Got one-shotted by Natsu.

But it was nice to see the winter mage got beaten to pulp by Gray.

Som I guess FT accomplished 2 things in this chapter. the chain that binded Mavis and cancelled the edo tensei, I presumed?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-05, 09:56   Link #16132
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

[I expect nothing and I'm still let down.jpg]
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-05, 10:28   Link #16133
AntonKutovoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonKutovoi View Post
HA!
Well, duh. "Intrigue" didn't even last a chapter.
AntonKutovoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-05, 10:40   Link #16134
ninjastarforcex
Read My Sig :)

R O F L

hahahahaha xd
Old 2016-09-05, 12:07   Link #16135
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well of course Juvia is fine . It was a decent "whoa" moment...for about a second until you remembered which series this is. They've had so many fake-out deaths that it's only worth a momentary pause now when someone appears to die.

Also...yeah Fairy Tail is just going to punch through based on pure spirit or something . Brandish....look at the title of the manga you are in. That should tell you how this will play out . I mean sure Sabertooth is going to get rocked because everyone who isn't Fairy Tail sucks, but the main cast will be fine and march forward with only temporary setbacks....like dying.
Old 2016-09-05, 13:14   Link #16136
Wandering Soul

Not even one chapter.

Brandish, your attempts to hype up the Spriggan 12 is undermined by their track record.
Old 2016-09-05, 14:19   Link #16137
MCAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAL View Post
Honestly Juvia's death is definitely different from the others. She has no Ultear or Brandish to bail her out nor was she sucked into another dimension like Gajeel was.

The only character I could see being able to bring her back is Hyperion with his vampire magic (or whatever it is) and that's about it.
Well never mind.
MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-05, 15:25   Link #16138
Casshern

I for one am glad for these developments, both the fight and for Juvia.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-05, 16:35   Link #16139
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Juvia survive as expected, at least it's not completely BS this time.

Anyway if Invel is just going to reveal that Natsu is END anyway, why didn't he just do that from the start. This just makes the events that transpired in the past few chapters redundant, even if we count the "power-up" Gray underwent here, it's kinda pointless because the same could've happen too without having to go through all that roundabout events in the first place just for the sake of forced drama. This is like the entire "war" itself, it started with FT vs Alvarez then Mashima added the other guilds in it but in the end he simply reverts back to the starting point which is Alvarez vs FT again. It makes you question the purpose and meaning of adding all those characters from the other guilds when they're just going to be phase off unceremoniously into oblivion.

As for the sucker i mean Spriggan 12. They started off with 12, 11 after God bye-bye, and in this chapter they went straight down to 3. Neinhart down = Historia down so 8, add Invel into the list of condemned, they're down 7. Then there's Brandish so 6. Judging from the title for 501, Dimaria may soon to be in the list, so 5. Jacob and Ajeel are almost irrelevant at this point and so we're left with 3: August, Irene and Larcade.
Don't forget there Zeref himself too and beside which August, Irene and Larcade is enough alone and then there The Black Dragon alone who could fight everyone which out help. The biggest question is did Irene steal Fairy Heart form Marvis in the time it took Grey to beat the Winter Mage or not.

Also what ever happen to the guy that try to cheatly kill August is he dead or not because he have not yet show up after that.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-05, 21:16   Link #16140
Alchemist007
*Author

Chapter 500 \ᐛ/

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen