AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-05-04, 20:57   Link #10981
Secori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
This means even he was consumed by Incursio itself, he can still snap himself out of it because he also adapting to Teigu itself.
This idea is very very interesting. I am hoping the author goes somewhere with this.
Secori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-04, 21:23   Link #10982
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secori View Post
This idea is very very interesting. I am hoping the author goes somewhere with this.
Personally, I didn't interpret it that way. I don' think Tatsumi's adapting. I think he was feeling comfortable because the monster is taking over his mind, as if he was being "seduced" by the beast, so to speak.
Old 2016-05-05, 00:47   Link #10983
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Personally, I didn't interpret it that way. I don' think Tatsumi's adapting. I think he was feeling comfortable because the monster is taking over his mind, as if he was being "seduced" by the beast, so to speak.
Even so, if his consciousness remain awake there is a chance that he can still snaps out and "fused" with the monster. Obtaining the true power of Incursio while he was the one who controls it.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-05, 00:55   Link #10984
Superstars
Final Boss

Looks like Tatsumi is about to take on the ultimate Teigu and most likely die.
Superstars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-05, 03:44   Link #10985
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstars View Post
Looks like Tatsumi is about to take on the ultimate Teigu and most likely die.
Much more likely the ultimate evolution for Tatsumi..
Old 2016-05-05, 10:42   Link #10986
Fwarlord

Quote:
Even so, if his consciousness remain awake there is a chance that he can still snaps out and "fused" with the monster. Obtaining the true power of Incursio while he was the one who controls it.
At this moment, it looks like Tyrant's mind is much stronger than him. Remember, he is the most weak-will user of Incursio in history, that's the reason Tyrant could overtake his mind and gradually unleash its hidden power, the phenomenon never happened to its previous users.
Old 2016-05-05, 11:31   Link #10987
Grand-Chariot-Wave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
At this moment, it looks like Tyrant's mind is much stronger than him. Remember, he is the most weak-will user of Incursio in history, that's the reason Tyrant could overtake his mind and gradually unleash its hidden power, the phenomenon never happened to its previous users.
I wouldn't call him the weakest willed instead he's the least experienced and physically the weakest user.
Grand-Chariot-Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-05, 12:36   Link #10988
WingsoftheDragonix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand-Chariot-Wave View Post
I wouldn't call him the weakest willed instead he's the least experienced and physically the weakest user.
I agree. There is also the fact that he is willing to sacrifice himself for the sake of the other.
WingsoftheDragonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-05, 18:33   Link #10989
Secori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
I actually thought the same thing, but the other idea sounds good too.
Old 2016-05-05, 18:34   Link #10990
Secori

Quote:
yeah, but he is the first to have this kind of power. Even bulat would fall before Tats now.
Old 2016-05-06, 00:53   Link #10991
Superstars
Final Boss

Quote:
Much more likely the ultimate evolution for Tatsumi..
Absolutely....Then he dies.
Superstars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-06, 02:24   Link #10992
WingsoftheDragonix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstars View Post
Absolutely....Then he dies.
Better that that being a bloodthirsty monster with no control whatsoever.
WingsoftheDragonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-06, 06:32   Link #10993
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsoftheDragonix View Post
Better that that being a bloodthirsty monster with no control whatsoever.
Yeah, sacrifice for safety of everyone and then dies. I think he already wishes to be executed by Akame though to prevent him from going on rampage in case he was out of control once the war ended.
Old 2016-05-06, 06:34   Link #10994
Klard
The cilvilain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
So in the end, it is always the raw power and big size matter in the fight. Such "miracle".
Bigger is better in here
Old 2016-05-06, 08:19   Link #10995
Fwarlord

Quote:
yeah, but he is the first to have this kind of power. Even bulat would fall before Tats now.
Sure, opening the Pandora box is usually the fastest way to gain great power, but one would have to prepare to deal with the consequence.
Quote:
Yeah, sacrifice for safety of everyone and then dies. I think he already wishes to be executed by Akame though to prevent him from going on rampage in case he was out of control once the war ended.
Actually, it's a promise from both sides, Akame also wants him to finish her off if she succumbs to Murasame's curse and become a mindless battle demon. But the question is who will save countless innocents around them if both become unable to maintain their control.
Old 2016-05-06, 17:11   Link #10996
Secori

Quote:
Sure, opening the Pandora box is usually the fastest way to gain great power, but one would have to prepare to deal with the consequence.
Power requires great sacrifice. However, I dont like the idea of Tats dying like this without having some kind of happiness (Mein or whoever else from NR.) I would prefer Leone x Tats, but it ended up being mein not sure why.
Old 2016-05-06, 19:44   Link #10997
Grand-Chariot-Wave

Quote:
Power requires great sacrifice. However, I dont like the idea of Tats dying like this without having some kind of happiness (Mein or whoever else from NR.) I would prefer Leone x Tats, but it ended up being mein not sure why.
I'm open to Leone x Akame honestly
Grand-Chariot-Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-07, 00:12   Link #10998
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand-Chariot-Wave View Post
I'm open to Leone x Akame honestly
Me too. It's boring to see every girl just becomes another haremmette. A yuri couple sounds good here.
Old 2016-05-07, 01:34   Link #10999
Ramero

Quote:

Actually, it's a promise from both sides, Akame also wants him to finish her off if she succumbs to Murasame's curse and become a mindless battle demon. But the question is who will save countless innocents around them if both become unable to maintain their control.
I think Najenda can draw them to a final duel where Akame loses her humanity and succumbs to Murasame while Tatsumi fully consumed by Incursio.

The thing is i would like to see if both are fighting each other in the end as their dearest wishes to kill each other. Tatsumi wants Akame to kill him if he was controlled by Incursio and Akame want Tatsumi to kill her if she was controlled by Murasame.
Old 2016-05-07, 07:42   Link #11000
Secori

How incredibly sad. For them to both die consumed by some monsters. Sounds like Najenda can take her rightful place as another tyrant considering how she sacrifices others in such a twisted way for her own gain.

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!