AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2010-11-07, 00:25   Link #321
pikachuwei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I mean....compare it to the original.....if his goal is to become higher than God, then at least make a heaven more secure than the original one....

A bunch of Archangels coming down as a death squad.....not even Accelerator can fend that off...
im still waiting on my Aiwass vs all 4 archangels battle in outer space

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
if a bunch of angels and archangels just suddenly come down. That would destroy the balance of this world and probably ruin it. I doubt the GOD would allow it. And even if a bunch of angel comes forth. I think Aleister would take the center stage himself.

So worst belong on another set of network and full tuning as admin.

Now I wonder if there are only 2 sets of network -_- if Aleister can just create 3rd generation out of no where and they are a level above the 2nd generation. Wouldn't a 4th or 5th generation network which would also be stronger than before not far fetched from the truth?
yeah this got me thinking, maybe Aleister wants Rikou partially to amp up the misaka network

you know, to make all the sisters level 5s. Level 5s have much more powerful AIM fields than lower levels, so therefore the Artificial Heaven is that much stronger, plus it would be harder to take down the Misaka network when it consists of 10,000 level 5s
Old 2010-11-08, 22:02   Link #322
reaper with no name

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
The more i am thinking of accelerator, the more one thing comes to my mind - accelerator had to kill 20k misaka clones in order to advance to lv 6. If Aleister can so well predict future events, why he let Touma beat accelerator? If Aleister plan was really to make accel lv 6, why he allowed it to be cancelled? Or better said, was it even cancelled? No one said HOW or WHEN accel should kill them.

Thus my theory : There has been some rumors saying that accel has to absorb Hyoka in order to get to lv 6, but when Hyoka manifests in real world, the ones that maintain her existence are Misaka clones. But what will happen to them if Hyoka is absorbed? Well, the only thing i can think of is that their brains would overload and ... So probably Aleister really plans for accel to finish off the remaining Misaka clones in order for him to advance to lv 6. And something like this would completly break Accel and not even falcon punch will be able to help him.
What makes you think the level 6 shift project ever had any chance of success whatsoever?

Who said it would work?

Tree Diagram? Its ability to simulate things is limited by the knowledge and assumptions of the people who input the data into it (after all, if you tell it 2+2=3 and then ask it what 2+2 equals, guess what? you'll get a wrong answer, perfect simulation powers or not).

Academy City's scientists? They don't even know of the existence of magic. We're supposed to believe they know what it would take to surpass God?

Level 6 is SYSTEM. La Persona Superior a Dio. To surpass God, you have to know how powerful God is. You have to be capable of understanding God, and all the things he can do. You have to know exactly what God is. The only person in Academy City who might have that sort of knowledge is Aleister, and he never said it could work.

The level 6 shift project was literally a smokescreen to give Aleister an excuse to send the clones around the world. That was its only purpose. He was going to stop it himself; Touma merely beat him to it. But something as simple as that would never be able to create a level 6, and Aleister knew it.

The people who thought it could work were the scientists that Aleister got to work on the project. But again, they don't even understand the objective they're aiming for. Their only specific "goal" was something beyond level 5. But beyond level 5 =/= level 6.

The ultimate proof is Accelerator's development. When he awakened for the first time, Kihara had no idea what those wings were. Keep in mind, this guy knows more about Accelerator than anyone else save Aleister. If he couldn't even understand what those wings were, and the black wings mode is still far below level 6, then it's pretty clear the level 6 shift project was way off in all of its assumptions.
reaper with no name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 08:30   Link #323
tsunade666

Touma didn't beat Aleister on stopping the experiment. He was well played into stopping it. Remember aside Accelerator. Touma is also one of the one he wants to develop. It's killing 2 birds with one stone. Or for this case it kills tons of birds with one stone only.
Old 2010-11-09, 21:06   Link #324
Flere821
Lurker

^ from memory, Vol6 epilogue and Vol15 epilogue said Touma wasn't the one meant to stop the Level 6 Shift project, even if Aleister planned to cancel it eventually. I'm not 100% sure about this though, haven't read that for a while...
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-10, 02:25   Link #325
tsunade666

His not meant to stop it?

Then what excuse would Aleister make if he wants to stop it. Plus it would also help his other plan if Touma did stop it. Because currently the status of Imagine Breaker is pretty unstable and that even worries Aleister himself.

Unlike Accelerator's growth. Aleister worries more on the unstable one.
Old 2010-11-10, 02:53   Link #326
Flere821
Lurker

Imagine Breaker unstable? From Vol16 epilogue, Aleister's own research into IB stated IB is "maturing as planned" - unless you mean unstable by it's capable of influencing 98% of his plans?

And as for stopping the Level 6 Shift plan, I've seen some other theories like "Accelerator has already killed over half the guinea pigs and yet there's no real result - he's still only at Level 5 and haven't raised even slightly. This isn't working so the project is cancelled". There are probably other opportunities to stop the project, like executive meddling from the Directors that make Accelerator go into a different project or something.
Old 2010-11-10, 03:14   Link #327
tsunade666

If Aleister move himself. It's not like the other scientist can do about it. But some are still pest and continue it in another form like in railgun anime. Well maybe because they are the twisted kihara so who knows. But if Aleister just said that because it's not improving even if Accelerator already killed past half the number. I bet some scientist are just to fixated on it. And if that happens. The hound dogs would probably take care of them.

I meant in vol 12 epilogue I think. When IB is still unstable. And even if maturing as planned is mention. The IB is not even growing stronger. It's more like the "container" is maturing more from the battles.

Let's continue Touma on Touma's thread.
Old 2010-11-10, 03:21   Link #328
Flere821
Lurker

Vol12 epilogue is when Vent invaded Academy City I think, and then in Vol13 she fought Touma... was there something about IB in Vol12 epilogue?

And yeah, we should take this to the Touma thread.

Just to bring the thread back on-topic, anyone here read the newly translated Vol22 Ch11 pt1? Accel have undergone a metamorphsis here and this is what made him into a angel, a side-effect of healing LO. Any thoughts on possible new capabilities?
Old 2010-11-10, 03:59   Link #329
tsunade666

it looks like the unstable is in vol 10 IB. My mistake

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...ume10_Epilogue

Well we didn't get to see much on white wings because it happened just in an instant. Just like how he stop the attack that could wipe out Eurasia and got blasted out of white wings mode.
Old 2010-11-11, 11:52   Link #330
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Just to bring the thread back on-topic, anyone here read the newly translated Vol22 Ch11 pt1? Accel have undergone a metamorphsis here and this is what made him into a angel, a side-effect of healing LO. Any thoughts on possible new capabilities?
Maybe he will be able to create barriers like Kazakiri and also won't need to "touch to use reflection" anymore.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-11, 20:53   Link #331
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

maybe now adter undestanding magic and holy physics, he migth now be able to even reflect imagine breaker.
zeniselv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-11, 21:00   Link #332
Miraluka
Banned

I don't think he would be able to "reflect I.B." Fiamma knocked him out of angel mode and Touma actually was twisting his attacks. Also there are his 2 hidden powers.
Old 2010-11-11, 21:05   Link #333
tsunade666

I also think Fiamma is still more hax than accel. He needs to evolve more if he wants to go against the one chosen to wield the power of the right hand.
Old 2010-11-11, 21:32   Link #334
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I also think Fiamma is still more hax than accel. He needs to evolve more if he wants to go against the one chosen to wield the power of the right hand.
but accel took the star of bethelhelm attack head on, and also, as of now fiamma dont habe holy rigth anymore.
zeniselv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-11, 21:42   Link #335
tsunade666

he can't control it anymore. but the power of the holy right is still the same. if they are fighting on an isolate place without any casualties. Fiamma can just let it go berserk. Though the right hand of fiamma is already separated from him. It's the power to absolute beat up anyone to begin with it can even go against aleister but the current one is not on the level as he was in the peak state in the star of Bethlehem.
Old 2010-11-12, 07:55   Link #336
reaper with no name

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
maybe now adter undestanding magic and holy physics, he migth now be able to even reflect imagine breaker.
Even if Accelerator fully understood Imagine Breaker, the fact remains that Imagine Breaker negates redirection, thereby rendering any understanding Accelerator might have of it moot.

Also, Accelerator doesn't understand those things quite yet. If he did he wouldn't have been knocked out by the Star of Bethlehem's attack. He would have simply redirected it. What happened in that case was the same as what happened with the Sweep: Accelerator's AIM was able to erase (or at least diminish the effects of) the majority of the magic.

Finally, what makes you think things as simple as "magic" or "holy physics" could possibly be sufficient to even begin to explain Imagine Breaker?
reaper with no name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-12, 09:23   Link #337
choopo

reading from first page make me dizziness

cannot wait for look accel expression

when he see Awaki under skirt
choopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-12, 10:45   Link #338
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by choopo View Post
cannot wait for look accel expression

when he see Awaki under skirt

Same here I want to seee his face while says that.
Old 2010-11-13, 12:08   Link #339
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Vol12 epilogue is when Vent invaded Academy City I think, and then in Vol13 she fought Touma... was there something about IB in Vol12 epilogue?

And yeah, we should take this to the Touma thread.

Greatly enhanced defences so far....

Below Fianma and maybe Kazakiri....
Old 2010-12-02, 17:13   Link #340
Salt
the cynic

All I know is from the anime and various wikis.

In the current novels, is he still walking around with the cane?

It would be nice to see him walk normally again and get his semi-perm reflection back.