AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-14, 15:51   Link #1
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Character discussion - Felli

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to discuss all things Felli related.
To keep the discussion enjoyable for all Regios fans, please follow the guidelines below and stay on-topic!
Note: Please don't use this for the specific episode / chapter talk, there are other threads for that stuff.

Thread Guidelines
  • No campaigning!
    No "hate" or "xyz must die" posts. Discuss why you do or don't like characters without whining and whining or blatantly campaigning for your favorite.

• Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    Do not insult or harass other members for their likes and dislikes. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter is always welcome, but harassing people won't be tolerated.

• Discuss, not Chat.
    Please remember that AnimeSuki is a discussion forum, not a chat room, there is a difference. If you wish to chat, then please make use of our IRC channel (#animeuki) on ZiRC.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It's great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

• Use spoiler tags!Spoilers are allowed, but they must be enclosed in spoiler tags clearly marked with a proper title. Failure to do this can result in a BAN.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2009-02-14, 16:39   Link #2
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

A brief description about this character.
A mysterious white hair bishoujo who in reality is a powerful pyschokinesists.

Love by fans due to following:

a)Has the looks of a Loli even though she might be older.

b)A lovable attitude unlike most shy characters

c)Has one mean kick. (I mean it, don't piss her!)

d)She is the Mistress of Frills (No one wears a battle uniform with frills that stylish.)

Last edited by MrTerrorist; 2009-02-15 at 06:55. Reason: Somebody wanted one more reason to love her
Old 2009-02-14, 17:10   Link #3
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

^oi oi oi this is blasphemy!!

you have forgotten to mention about her "frills"!!!!

no one quite makes a military uniform look so girly as Felli does
Old 2009-02-14, 17:23   Link #4
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

I like the sakura petal thingys.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2009-02-14, 19:09   Link #5
meh

Felli is just made of win in all aspects.
Old 2009-02-14, 19:18   Link #6
Cinocard

I demand a change of Felli's picture in the OP to loli mode
Old 2009-02-14, 19:20   Link #7
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

felis is the first loli that seems to be pretty much useless that l've seen in a long time, here's hoping that changes in the future.
Old 2009-02-14, 19:24   Link #8
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
I demand a change of Felli's picture in the OP to loli mode
i want grumpy mode
Old 2009-02-14, 20:01   Link #9
zalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
felis is the first loli that seems to be pretty much useless that l've seen in a long time, here's hoping that changes in the future.
I'd hardly call her useless. Layfon needed her help the last episode to defeat the bugs. Not to mention the time she helped your damsel in distress Mei from the tentacle monster.

It's already been said multiple times that Felli is actually very strong, she just doesn't push herself because she has issues with being used. If she stays the way she is for the whole series then maybe one can call her useless. Or at least, poorly developed. But I assume that she will develop and stop being so stubborn. It'd be bad writing otherwise. I'd probably stop liking her if that's the case. But again, I have faith in the writing (for now).
Old 2009-02-14, 20:24   Link #10
meh

Quote:
Isn't she basically the ONLY useful heroine in the story? Unless you want to count Nina's fight-against-all-odds-and-get-pwned as useful.
Old 2009-02-14, 20:35   Link #11
TrueKnight

Felli's awesome because she's strong, has frills and likes to kick his beloved Fon-fon.
Old 2009-02-14, 20:37   Link #12
zalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by meh View Post
Isn't she basically the ONLY useful heroine in the story? Unless you want to count Nina's fight-against-all-odds-and-get-pwned as useful.
You definitely have a point there. None of the females in the story so far have been particularly useful when you think about it. Felli is the closest to useful you get so far. Come to think about it, the same thing goes with the guys except for Layfon of course.
Old 2009-02-14, 20:46   Link #13
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
You definitely have a point there. None of the females in the story so far have been particularly useful when you think about it. Felli is the closest to useful you get so far. Come to think about it, the same thing goes with the guys except for Layfon of course.

the mechanic is ok as a support type and the sniper is fine too.
Old 2009-02-14, 20:47   Link #14
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

All hail Felli
All hail Felli
All hail Felli
All hail Felli
All hail Felli
All hail Felli
All hail Felli
All hail Felli
All hail Felli
All hail Felli
All hail Felli
All hail Felli
All hail Felli
All hail Felli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
^oi oi oi this is blasphemy!!

you have forgotten to mention about her "frills"!!!!

no one quite makes a military uniform look so girly as Felli does
The frills needs to be caps..the frills needs more highlight!

All hail the frills

Anyway i think the frills made her look abit gothic...especially with that face of hers.

Modern style uniform + classy frills = win!
Training uniform + classy frills = nosebleed *ouch*

I wonder why she love frills...it always made me wonder so much..i need the answer now!!!

Quote:
Why useless?Being the series idol,i don't think she need other kind of roles other than being what she is..
Old 2009-02-14, 20:48   Link #15
meh

Quote:
You definitely have a point there. None of the females in the story so far have been particularly useful when you think about it.
Actually, Felli's MORE useful if you think about it.

1. Saved Meilin by alerting Layfon to her predicament.
2. Saved Nina from getting bashed by alerting Layfon to her predicament.
3. Found the location of the mother filth monster incredibly fast and allowed Layfon to kill her before she could call for help.
4. Wore a maid costume that's full of win.
5. Gave viewers several more nicknames for Layfon
6. And so much more...

Words cannot fully describe how useful Felli is.
Old 2009-02-14, 21:01   Link #16
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

ah the biase love for this loli is very sickening...
Old 2009-02-14, 21:15   Link #17
zalem

Quote:
And your bias is pretty clear as well. You have yet to really explain why she is oh so useless. If you don't like her, fine. No one says you have to like her. But why insist on calling her 'useless' when she clearly is not.

As for me, loli designs are actually a huge minus usually. I generally hate loli. But if the personality is strong or interesting enough I will overlook it. Felli is ok in my book because she doesn't act like a helpless damsel in distress (unlike some lolis out there) and yes, she actually is pretty useful compared to the other female characters. I do hope she lets go of the grudge against her brother and stops holding back though. No matter how obnoxious he is, he is ultimately doing things for the sake of the city. Or at least, that's what it looks like. For all we know maybe he has ulterior motives that are not so nice. But for the moment it seems he is sincere.
Old 2009-02-14, 21:58   Link #18
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by meh View Post
Actually, Felli's MORE useful if you think about it.

1. Saved Meilin by alerting Layfon to her predicament.
2. Saved Nina from getting bashed by alerting Layfon to her predicament.
3. Found the location of the mother filth monster incredibly fast and allowed Layfon to kill her before she could call for help.
4. Wore a maid costume that's full of win.
5. Gave viewers several more nicknames for Layfon
6. And so much more...

Words cannot fully describe how useful Felli is.
oi oi oi again with the not mentioning the "FRILLS" (got it right this time, margafred) gotta mention the "FRILLS"

Quote:
indeed the biase love for the loli is sickening but for me its better here than with certain other lolis

whether its just the "FRILLS" or Felli as a whole I'm not entirely sure but I really like her.

don't get me wrong I got love for all the girls here but I just got moar love for the "FRIL..."....eh I mean the loli

....ahh what you know it is cause of the "FRILLS"

on a side note, I think its perfectly fine for Felli to want do something besides whats forced upon her, everyones entitled to abit of selfishness.
I mean its not like she wants to go about doing misdeeds with her powers now is it.
Old 2009-02-14, 22:17   Link #19
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

i do like Felli, but her anime persona seems to be a little different from what i've read in missing mail. my favorite part about her is her "wtf face" and cute voice.
Old 2009-02-15, 04:29   Link #20
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
And your bias is pretty clear as well. You have yet to really explain why she is oh so useless. If you don't like her, fine. No one says you have to like her. But why insist on calling her 'useless' when she clearly is not.
oh please, how about you do some research l have clearly given a reason as to why l consider her useless. l have also stated l hope she changes in the future.
take away the loli part of her character and what do you have left?
a useless,angry, abusive girl who has the ability to help others but rather not because then poor little will feel she is being "used"
ln all seriousness why does her character get away with personal faults that other characters in other anime but are ridicule about.
oh snap layfon saw her smile end result she kicks him, that was soooooo hilarious!!
layfon gets kicked if he doesn't call her by her nickname...like lulz!
does she get away with it because she's a loli?
Closed Thread