Others (please list) 96 9.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1044. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-12, 16:28   Link #1941
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnnamedPhenemenom View Post
Well, you know what they say. The best defensive (explaining how a pairing can happen) is a good offense (logicbombing every other pairing).
Rofl. That's actually a good plan, but it can kill the discussions. I think that a lot of C.C. fans don't post in the C.C. thread anymore because each discussion about a good point (for them) turn into a can-not-happen discussion.
Old 2008-08-12, 16:49   Link #1942
prototype_sky

Wouldn't it be funny if the Black Knights are like marry Kayuga or else.
Old 2008-08-12, 17:05   Link #1943
Runty

I personally have to say C.C./Lelouch is my favorite pairing, as it is the most logical from their history. I even have a possible idea as to what might happen if the pairing is final. (if this has already been used, sorry, but I didn't see it)

Lelouch and C.C. are likely going to end up facing the Emperor together. When they do, C.C. would end up getting her Code back, with Lelouch somehow taking the Emperor's Code (V.V.'s Code). Since the two would both be immortal, C.C. would finally have what she really wanted: someone to truly love her and to stay with her for eternity.

It's just an idea, and I'll probably get flak for it.
Old 2008-08-12, 17:29   Link #1944
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runty View Post
I personally have to say C.C./Lelouch is my favorite pairing, as it is the most logical from their history. I even have a possible idea as to what might happen if the pairing is final. (if this has already been used, sorry, but I didn't see it)

Lelouch and C.C. are likely going to end up facing the Emperor together. When they do, C.C. would end up getting her Code back, with Lelouch somehow taking the Emperor's Code (V.V.'s Code). Since the two would both be immortal, C.C. would finally have what she really wanted: someone to truly love her and to stay with her for eternity.

It's just an idea, and I'll probably get flak for it.
I don't mean to flak you for it, but that seems almost like a fairytale sort of ending which I don't see really happening in a show like Code Geass.
Old 2008-08-12, 18:58   Link #1945
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
I just realized something. I forgot to mention something else in my Earlier Posting.

Caring for well being
Remember after she heard saw that Nunnally was now going to be governor Kallen tried to call Lelouch, away from where anyone could listen and they could talk freely. She knew this must be effecting him.
(Sorry I couldn't find an image of that scene)
Sadly, he was already in a state of giving up.

Understanding of the man
I always found this amazing. Out of the entire Tokyo settlement she knew right where to find him. I doubt even he knew where he was going until he got there. She was concerned enough to go searching for him.

Girl's expectation
After rather rude and failed kiss Kallen runs away.

(Again I couldn't find the actual shot)
Lelouch realize his mistake. He starts to run after Kallen only for Rolo to stop him.

Kallen stopped and looked back to see if he was chasing after her. She seemed disappointed that he didn't. It's official. Rolo is a walking, breathing buzz kill.

I believe that when Lelouch realized his fight was for more then Nunnally, and he saved the Black Knights, the first person he called out to wasn't Toudo, Ougi, or even C.C. He called to "Q-1", Kallen.

Couldn't find a picture of Kallen for that scene.

I need to make a photobucket profile so I can do more screen shots rather then working from other sites.

That's just something I had forgotten that I thought I would add. maybe I'll add more as the season goes on. This is oddly fun.

Last edited by FoxxFireArt; 2008-08-12 at 19:47.
Old 2008-08-12, 19:33   Link #1946
True Warrior
Banned

To bad it'll be a complete waste
Old 2008-08-12, 19:36   Link #1947
Stretch5920

yeah I think we all watched that episode too
Old 2008-08-12, 19:43   Link #1948
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Rofl. That's actually a good plan, but it can kill the discussions. I think that a lot of C.C. fans don't post in the C.C. thread anymore because each discussion about a good point (for them) turn into a can-not-happen discussion.
I am not really saying either side is right or anything but to be fair, if a point cannot be defended in a discussion then it is not really a point is it?
Old 2008-08-12, 20:02   Link #1949
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
I am not really saying either side is right or anything but to be fair, if a point cannot be defended in a discussion then it is not really a point is it?
How do you want us to defend something when some people are clearly trolling?

I can go everyday in the kallen thread if you want. I can say every day that every fans of kallen are some baka because ME, Narona, doesn't see anything important or romantic in their theories.

I can do that 50 times a day, I can assure you that it could kill all discussions.
Old 2008-08-12, 20:08   Link #1950
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
How do you want us to defend something when some people are clearly trolling?

I can go everyday in the kallen thread if you want. I can say every day that every fans of kallen are some baka because ME, Narona, doesn't see anything important or romantic in their theories.

I can do that 50 times a day, I can assure you that it could kill all discussions.
Trolls with lame one liners can be easily ignored, if you don't reply and just carry on as if they are not there then eventually they will stop or go somewhere else.

I'll be honest and admit that I haven't actually been into the C.C thread for the past week or so so I do not know if it is really that bad. But that my curiousity has been piqued...

You could... although I'd just generally ignore those comments if they don't have many substance.
Old 2008-08-12, 20:10   Link #1951
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Trolls with lame one liners can be easily ignored, if you don't reply and just carry on as if they are not there then eventually they will stop or go somewhere else.

I'll be honest and admit that I haven't actually been into the C.C thread for the past week or so so I do not know if it is really that bad. But that my curiousity has been piqued...

You could... although I'd just generally ignore those comments if they don't have many substance.
I don't really go in the C.C. thread myself anymore.

I can talk about Dann if your want . He killed the thread many times. He's not a kallen fan, but he was trolling almost every post and no one could have said anything to stop him.

Sorry Dann if you read me, but it's the truth
Old 2008-08-12, 20:14   Link #1952
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
I don't really go in the C.C. thread myself anymore.

I can talk about Dann if your want . He killed the thread many times. He's not a kallen fan, but he was trolling almost every post and no one could have said anything to stop him.

Sorry Dann if you read me, but it's the truth
Well then how do you know? I just checked and it was more of a discussion going on then trolling.

Well, that is a special case and as you said he is not a Kallen fan so really you are just over generalizing based on the actions of one fan that is not even a Kallen fan.
Old 2008-08-12, 20:18   Link #1953
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Well then how do you know? I just checked and it was more of a discussion going on then trolling.

Well, that is a special case and as you said he is not a Kallen fan so really you are just over generalizing based on the actions of one fan that is not even a Kallen fan.
Many Kallen fans said that R1 doesn't count for instance . Even Krimzon has stopped to try to explain why we (C.C. fans) disagree. I call that Trolling

And I was talking about the past months since april.
Old 2008-08-12, 20:23   Link #1954
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Many Kallen fans said that R1 doesn't count for instance . Even Krimzon has stopped to try to explain why we (C.C. fans) disagree. I call that Trolling

And I wa stalking about the past month since april at least, when I started to post here.
I don't recall that much discussion on that but then again I didn't start posting again until a few episodes in...I think, I don't remember. But as long as they are not unsupported comments basically just saying R1 doesn't count with little to no backing then it is not trolling. Just a circular argument that will go nowhere.

I think the major argument was that R1 was commented by Taniguchi has not having romance in it or something?
Old 2008-08-12, 20:29   Link #1955
Stretch5920

Quote:

And I wa stalking about the past month since april at least, when I started to post here.
Anyone who says R1 doesn't count is an idiot. But you have to be blind to not see how C.C has been shelved this season. She's barely done anything and when her story started to kick off, it ended the same ep. I'm surprised how many C.C fans here are not pissed off about the new C.C. It's the complete opposite of what her character was.

Even though I am more of a Kallen fan, I do not dislike C.C and I am not happy about how her character has been handled this season. The moe C.C is boring and I hate her. But at the same time, this C.C has to serve some purpose. She won't get her memories back until near the end, like 22-24 ish, and it's a bit late then. If Lelouch had already made his feelings clear before C.C changed and he was trying to get the old C.C back, then fine, great, that would be good for their relationship, but he doesn't really seem to care all that much.

All I know is that Lelouch's feelings for C.C and Kallen seem to be pretty much the same. Friends. It's seems more likely that isn't going to change very much and he will be single/alone.
Old 2008-08-12, 20:31   Link #1956
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
I don't recall that much discussion on that but then again I didn't start posting again until a few episodes in...I think, I don't remember. But as long as they are not unsupported comments basically just saying R1 doesn't count with little to no backing then it is not trolling. Just a circular argument that will go nowhere.

I think the major argument was that R1 was commented by Taniguchi has not having romance in it or something?
That's right but we can interpret it differently. (I don't feel like saying what I think again about that)

But that's not the problem. We know (C.C. fans) that some of the Kallen fans disagree on some things. Like that line from Taniguchi. What is the point to come up in the discussions to say something that we already know?

It may be not that important but it got on the nerve of many people (I'm sure that I am not the only one).

I don't say we are obvisouly better (C.C. fans), some of us did the same things
Old 2008-08-12, 20:39   Link #1957
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
I wouldn't say that it doesn't count. It's just harder to defend her intentions since she didn't know Zero was Lelouch.
As I've said before Sunrise isn't a stranger for doing something during season one and then changing for the final season. Look at Gundam SEED KiraxCagali. The show was open about that pairing. The characters even said they were interested in each other. At the end of the first season it was revealed they were twins.
We should be able to tell where things are going in the next few episodes.
Old 2008-08-12, 20:43   Link #1958
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
I wouldn't say that it doesn't count. It's just harder to defend her intentions since she didn't know Zero was Lelouch.
As I've said before Sunrise isn't a stranger for doing something during season one and then changing for the final season. Look at Gundam SEED KiraxCagali. The show was open about that pairing. The characters even said they were interested in each other. At the end of the first season it was revealed they were twins.
Yeah tbh that was really messed(KiraxCagali), I'm not really sure about Lelouch x C.C right now but hell I support her all the way and if Lelouch dosen't choose her then I'll take his spot as her master and it will be MexC.C.
Old 2008-08-12, 20:44   Link #1959
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
Taniguchi is not related in any way with GSD. They are two animes from sunrise but that's all.

C.C. didn't get that much screentime, but there are some good scenes. I would like to talk about the band aid for instance, without having some people bashing this theory "because it's just a band aid". We are already aware about what some people think about some of our theories. Then they can also stay away from that kind of discussions.
Old 2008-08-12, 20:50   Link #1960
Stretch5920

Quote:
Taniguchi is not related in any way with GSD. They are two animes from sunrise but that's all.

C.C. didn't get that much screentime, but there are some good scenes. I would like to talk about the band aid for instance, without having some people bashing this theory "because it's just a band aid". We are already aware about what some people think about some of our theories. Then they can also stay away from that kind of discussions.
The bandaid thing is C.C happy about having a kind master. I don't think anyone can say that is meaningless since C.C's wish is to have friends/family/people love/like her for who she is, not because of Geass. It's part of fulfilling her wish.

As for romance, well it's kinda hard to take a 10 year olds feelings seriously when it comes to love. Just like nobody took Kallen's fangirl feelings for Zero seriously last season.
Closed Thread

Tags
romance