AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-03-09, 17:33   Link #8521
classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Well, pointless for Vento to don all the piercings now, isn't it? Maybe magic will restore her face.
But Kamachi draw this for some reason eh? I think she will appear. Who knows how she will look. Well, she can be fully "repaired". Like Mugino.
Old 2011-03-09, 17:47   Link #8522
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
I know. What I'm alluding to is that if there's an art design for it for New Testament Volume 1 specifically, he must appear and use it at one point.
I don't think it's for NT specifically. Vento's design is also included after all.
Old 2011-03-09, 17:49   Link #8523
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
2. Okay, nobody else is even a least bit curious what's up with the new villain character ?
That goth bitch chopped up Panty in 666 pieces
Old 2011-03-09, 18:01   Link #8524
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by classic View Post
But Kamachi draw this for some reason eh? I think she will appear. Who knows how she will look. Well, she can be fully "repaired". Like Mugino.
It's probably because the JC staff requested the outlook of the Blasting rod (it was included as an image in the anime) and for Vento's hair (they already said that they would reveal it at some point).

BTW, a certain blog already has clear scans.

The same thing happened with Otohime, Touma's cousin and various other characters. Her art was included in Volume 18 because the author was requested to create a face for her, and he added her to the volume.
Old 2011-03-09, 18:02   Link #8525
Sandinwater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
So, take your bets everyone, whose Harem is the new girl going in?

Will she be joining the 'Accelerator Family', Shiage's ITEM or the Kamijou Faction?
Since when did Accelerator and Shiage have a Harem???
As far as I know Last Order and Misaka WORST could be part of a Harem for Accelerator and for Shiage... well, all of the 4 people in ITEM.
And well for Touma lol... half of AC is in his Harem.
Old 2011-03-09, 18:27   Link #8526
gaboratamer

^ Correction...Shiage has only 3 girls. And........... HOLY F**K, I DIDNT CHECK THIS TREAD FOR ONE DAY AND THIS IS WAY I MISS?!!!!!!!
Old 2011-03-09, 18:29   Link #8527
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutShell View Post
did some one know what Mikoto search in the bank ?

is that about touma power ? in vol 19 that stated mikoto hacking bank data and get known aboutt imagine breaker
Just thinking about the time line now.

Unless the Vol.19 bit mentions that she tried before, it isn't really revealed.

This takes place between 15-21 of September, so after Volume 8 (Remanent, September 14) or before Vol 9 (Epic Sports Day). Well, it could also take place during the first few days of Daihaseisai, which started on the 19th of september.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandinwater View Post
Since when did Accelerator and Shiage have a Harem???
As far as I know Last Order and Misaka WORST could be part of a Harem for Accelerator and for Shiage... well, all of the 4 people in ITEM.
And well for Touma lol... half of AC is in his Harem.
Well, Accelerator has Last Order, Misaka Worst, (a little) Yomikawa and Yoshikawa. (Awaki can also be added for crack pairing purposes)

I like to name this Harem unit 'Accelerator's Family.'

Shiage has Saiai (provisional), Mugino and Takitsubo, as well as loli Fenda. I like to name this harem unit ITEM.

And well, do I really need to mention God-Teir Touma?
Old 2011-03-09, 18:39   Link #8528
Miraluka
Banned

What we need is the official design for Bardway D:<
OK, maybe the next volume will feature her in the cover along with Touma just like Fremea did with his two knights.

Quote:
Like I've said before, that's a very interesting choice of causal wear, did she pick it or was it Accelerator?
It was Yoshikawa.

Quote:
Aleister would need to clean house before going all out on the remaining magicians, too much troublemakers messing things in his home turf...
Well he started them.

Quote:
The piercings had a purpose for Divine Punishment Spell, but now they're useless or maybe Vento is gonna get it back.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2011-03-09 at 18:50.
Old 2011-03-09, 18:49   Link #8529
gaboratamer

^ But doesn't she lost her tongue in her fight with Fiamma
Old 2011-03-09, 18:50   Link #8530
Sandinwater

Quote:
Well, Accelerator has Last Order, Misaka Worst, (a little) Yomikawa and Yoshikawa. (Awaki can also be added for crack pairing purposes)

I like to name this Harem unit 'Accelerator's Family.'

Shiage has Saiai (provisional), Mugino and Takitsubo, as well as loli Fenda. I like to name this harem unit ITEM.

And well, do I really need to mention God-Teir Touma?
Well I really wouldn't say Yomikawa and Yoshikawa are part of his Harem, they really are kinda like the best thing to Parent's or Guardian's that he has lol.

Quote:
So, take your bets everyone, whose Harem is the new girl going in?

Will she be joining the 'Accelerator Family', Shiage's ITEM or the Kamijou Faction?
Lol I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up on all of them.
Old 2011-03-09, 18:51   Link #8531
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaboratamer View Post
^ But doesn't she lost her tongue in her fight with Fiamma
Yes, but a piece of it and not the whole thing. Also, we have magic to restore her afterall.
Old 2011-03-09, 18:52   Link #8532
orangejuicetang

So, the little girl was Frenda's sister?

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
Old 2011-03-09, 18:58   Link #8533
Sandinwater

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
That's what the spoilers said, but I wouldn't 100% trust them just yet because NT doesn't officially come out until tomorrow.
Old 2011-03-09, 19:17   Link #8534
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:

...That just brings up more questions than answer, the [Dragon Rider] term just came out of nowhere. The Power Suit we had seen the image already so we know it exist, as for having name like [Five Over] and [Gatling Railgun] (quite literally, a gatling cannon for firing Railguns probably), would it be too far to speculate that the new Power Armor combines all the level 5's esper technology? Damn, I wanted to use that idea for [Cyber=Kakine]... Nah, probably not...

Check, there says FIVE.Over.Modelcase_*Railgun*
Old 2011-03-09, 19:34   Link #8535
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
No, she isn't her sister, and she's not related to her at all apparently. She just knew Frenda, though we don't know the complete details of their relationship yet due to NT not being released.
Old 2011-03-09, 19:48   Link #8536
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
No, she isn't her sister, and she's not related to her at all apparently. She just knew Frenda, though we don't know the complete details of their relationship yet due to NT not being released.
Well in the part of the world I'm standing in, it's already 0840 on the 10th, that would make it 0940 on the 10th in Japan, so I'm expecting another surge after lunch later

Quote:
Not necessary, otherwise we be seeing alot more causal clothes for the main characters.
Old 2011-03-09, 19:58   Link #8537
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Many sites source her as " フエンダ の 妹 " , so I say that it's pretty much good. If you trusted spoilers once, there is no reason to doubt them now, specially if you follow a certain specific source.

Acording to 2ch, Umidori is a test subject from Project May Darkness and has a lvl 4 ability "Bomber Lance" (「窒素爆槍(ボンバーランス」) 窒素爆槍 is "nitrogen Explosive Spear".

I'm not sure what the ability actually does (I read that it strengthen machines, but I'm not sure if I misread something). She can make but she can make 3 arms of 3 meter each that can be blasted as lances... I think?
Old 2011-03-09, 21:46   Link #8538
TouMAN

Don´t know if this was mentioned yet

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...me2_Chapter_15

Goodwill Shall Be Trusted For Now
Old 2011-03-09, 23:59   Link #8539
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Now you are contridicting yourself. Since Angels are indeed puppets, if it is really Michael is Gbariel's body, he cannot perform Sweep. Sweep is a power that is not related to the elemental affinity but a specific assignment given out by god. This is a task to Gabriel in person not her element. Thus, even if Michael has Gabriel's body still would not be able to cast Sweep as the right to cast Sweep has nothing to do with the body.

Plus, the above lines you stated, nothing above states the consciousness is what got swapped. They merely stated the elements that are. You are jumping in logic to assume that the swap of element equals to the swap of consciousness. Not even the line when Gabriel was returned to normal state a thing about their consciousness.

Ultiamtely, Fiamma's Guradian Angel is still Michael and Aqua still Gabriel, this is the evidence that their angels is still inside their proper vessel. If the swap got to the point that even cosnciousness is swaped, Fiamma's angel should become Gabriel by this point. Like how Vent's angel has become Uriel and Terra's Raphael.
The hell? The ability of the Archangel is in line with their role, and yes, Michael took the Role of 'Power of God' when he was switched with Gabriel. To use a metaphor, it's like a RPG character with its own skillsets, just that the player controlling it is a different person that who normally uses it. Just because it's used by a different player, it doesn't mean whatever skills the character has just vanishes >.>

Simply, Michael can still use the Sweep, since that's a skill of the 'Power of God', and not Gabriel. In the situation that Michael is now the 'Power of God' and not 'The One Similar to God', he would be able to use the Sweep instead of the Holy Right.

And from your words, you won't believe in what's the logical conclusion is unless it is EXPLICITLY STATED in plain words? Plain words/text are not the only medium in conveying meaning, there are also such other things like tone of voice when it comes to communication. While things like 'tone' are non-existent in writing, things like implications does, and it is also a part of writing. There's a saying called 'read between the lines', isn't there?

If you still don't change your mind, then we will just have to agree to disagree. I've outlined my evidence, and if you cannot accept them I can't force you to.

Also, DO remember that Angels are only SUPPOSEDLY puppets... it's just a theory by mages in-universe, and there have been proof suggesting otherwise. Namely, Aiwass, who's a angel that was explicitly stated to be a angel not under God's control, and is also a symbol to all things that isn't under God's control (ref Vol22 epilogue). Not to mention in the novel version of Angel Fall Misha spoke of her own opinion when it turns out Touya was the culprit of Angel Fall.
Old 2011-03-10, 00:22   Link #8540
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Very well, I'll agree to disagree. As for reading between the lines? I'll just say I am a fundamentalist in occum's razor. Less assumption the better. And from the look of the evidence you presented, I cannot say it uses less assumption than I do.

Just one last thing I have to point out. Michael might have Gabriel's skill set, but that is whole different thing on whether he has the god's permission to use it. I was not talking about the skill belongs to who, rather, who was appointed by god to use it. Or are you saying simply because the elements got swapped in the lower world, the god suddenly changed his mind too?
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen