AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2015-03-16, 09:26   Link #101
Crossheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasuMasu View Post
Doesn't it take hours though? I remember reading something like that...
From the last video, the casting time of the crafting skill (maybe it will be others skills) is 2 MINUTES, and only to make 1 item, but supposedly you can put a creation list, thatˇs why they said it that take hours, but they said also that you didn't need to keep log on to finish this, or something like that.
Crossheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-16, 09:32   Link #102
Raviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasuMasu View Post
Doesn't it take hours though? I remember reading something like that...
I suppose that would be their balancing point, I wonder how many of those potions an alchemist can make at a given time. I bet they would sell like hotcakes, demand for those things is never going to stop
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-13, 00:04   Link #103
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Tree of Savior going to be available on Steam Greenlight.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1045024
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-13, 13:22   Link #104
Lord C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Tree of Savior going to be available on Steam Greenlight.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1045024
First Bloodstained, now this? These news must keep coming! It's awesome to see games like those nostalgic ones from before (although ToS seems to have a different gameplay)
Old 2015-05-15, 21:43   Link #105
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

I've made the compilation of all tree's skills that are available in CBT2. Gotta love all those interesting and diversity in skills.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

YouTube

YouTube

YouTube
Old 2015-07-28, 18:34   Link #106
Rocksmash
Trapped within boundaries

The date for the English Beta has being announced! It's 4th August, lasting for 7 days.
5000 players will chosen at random from those who login at TOS website between June 25th and July 30th at least onece.
Rocksmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-31, 06:35   Link #107
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Here's a video of the early access of the game in english.
Old 2016-03-31, 11:14   Link #108
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Ugh, been following this forever, cannot wait to play it! RO was the very first MMO I ever played yearsssssssssss ago. For that and this game, I will be happy to grind like no other!

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-31, 12:29   Link #109
Sagitta Luminis
Yousoro~

I was so pumped up when I heard the game was finally released - only to realize it's only open to backers, and I'll have to wait another month.
Old 2016-03-31, 13:15   Link #110
Raviel

^You might as well count yourself lucky, the early access launch for the game hasn't exactly been going well. Everything isn't stable yet and as far as I can tell the first week is going to be a lot like the first week of the 2nd closed beta (except replace the game not working with massive queue times).

I'm hoping most of this is resolved by the time the f2p release rolls around, that said I'm probably not going to play until a few days after the official international launch.
Old 2016-03-31, 13:38   Link #111
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Yeah, I'll wait for the actual release in a month from now - a lot of stuff should be fixed by then, or at the very least, keenly pointed out, so that people know what they're doing. If anyone's playing right now, how's the server holding up? I expect a few months of heavy lag due to overpopulation...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-31, 13:49   Link #112
Raviel

I'm not playing at the moment but a brief look at the general discussion section of the official forums tells me that things are still just as bad as they were when early access first opened.

The tl;dr of it is that early access has proven to be a massive cluster****, with queues still going into the hundreds and lag being prevalent everywhere.
Old 2016-03-31, 14:22   Link #113
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-31, 15:09   Link #114
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I feel like it's easier to level up now... I mean, I haven't really use any exp cards but I'm still kinda in level range? I guess that's good because the exp curve in CB2 wasn't to my liking.

Also holy shit fuck off with the queue already DDDD: I'm not sure whether I should be happy or not that there isn't premium member priority queue like BnS

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-31, 15:32   Link #115
Velsy

I bought a founder pack, but my client wont load. When I load the ToS Client, it crashes instantly with a windows messaged saying this program has stopped working and forced to close.

Put in a ticket for now, but doesnt look like there is any solution to my problem, so I will probably be steam refunding soon. Running windows 7, Geforce GTX 980, 16mb ram. Dont understand why the client is crashing. Tryed a bunch of stuff, as well as clean reinstalling, but cant stop it crashing.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-10, 11:29   Link #116
Kafriel
Senior Guest

The game is officially out internationally. About one hour in, it is enjoyable, albeit chaotic. Exp cards are this game's way of skipping levels~

EDIT: Yeah, without the cards, you'll probably be as underleveled as I am, fighting monsters up to 10 levels higher than myself at one point. It's feasible, you just miss a whole lot more than you should.

I made a swordsman, investing 5 STR / 3 CON / 1 SPR / 1 DEX every 10 levels. Let's see how this works out...

EDIT 2: After a few more hours, I noticed the game dialogue is not 100% proof-read and some quests have ‰ as quest monster on the quest helper. Furthermore, there are some lag issues, albeit minor, which is more than expected, considering the game has a few hundred thousand players already. All in all, it's fun to play and the progress is fast enough, at least for the first 40 levels.

EDIT 3: Okay, the game gets buggy. Not like, terrain collision buggy (which it is), but the headless stiff model kind of buggy. Can't do anything for now, logging out...

Last edited by Kafriel; 2016-05-11 at 11:03.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anime, mmorpg, ragnarok online, tree of savior