AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-01-06, 11:07   Link #1621
hi no ken Jebus

spoiler for the next one

Spoiler for ch 133:
Old 2007-01-06, 11:38   Link #1622
Hydex

No wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Old 2007-01-06, 13:20   Link #1623
Geta

Wow...just wow.. How many times is he going to be rejected this time?
Old 2007-01-06, 13:32   Link #1624
sl^sh3r
Unjustified Insanity

????WTF????
no frikin WAY~
Is the mangaka trying to repeat the entire run-away-then-catch-and-kiss scene?
I know that the mangaka wants to emphasize on the fact that Yamato is becoming a "decider", but THIS......this just......its bullshit, just bullshit.

EDIT :-

ok wait, I think I get it now.
"Yuuka goes to wonder retard's room and tells him to go to Seijou. He says he doesn't want to have any regrets like her since it seems he still likes Asahina"

I think what Bakato is trying to do is see whether there is any possibility of him and Suzuka patching up again. I guess he doesn't want to go to Seijou and then ultimately get rejected by Suzuka......that's what he must mean by "no regrets".
Now that makes sense......its seems bakato has grown some brains.......but nonetheless.......this is just too early.....

(maybe he was just too shocked by the fact that Yuuka got rejected after waiting it out for 5-6 years.....)

Last edited by sl^sh3r; 2007-01-07 at 00:09.
Old 2007-01-06, 14:07   Link #1625
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi no ken Jebus View Post
Spoiler for ch 133:
Not surprised...if she actually said yes to Bakato then the manga would have to end
Old 2007-01-06, 14:42   Link #1626
traziemykel
Chimpira

no seriously?!
Old 2007-01-06, 14:52   Link #1627
sl^sh3r
Unjustified Insanity

Anyways, that kind of ends all suspicions of Asahina hooking up in America, because if she did I guess she would have probably said no, instead of her standard I-can't-make-up-my-mind-so-lets-just-run-away reply.
Old 2007-01-06, 16:54   Link #1628
Mentar
Banned

*lol*

What?
Random much?

Is the mangaka losing interest in his show, or does anyone see a plausible reason why he would like to undo every bit of growth in maturity in Yamato?

*shakes his head in bewilderment*
Old 2007-01-06, 19:22   Link #1629
nite0

Wow. All I have to say to that is...

WTF?
Old 2007-01-06, 19:56   Link #1630
philip72

I'm hoping Yamato did that just to make his feelings clear to Suzuka for the last time and leave the ball in her court. A final confession just like Yuuka and then it's done for good, he can break the cord and move on.

With this rejection it'll be up to her to pursue him from now on, instead of dithering with half come-on's and pseudo-rejections.

Q) What kind of girl moves next door to her first boyfriend and ex, asking him to go with her to the same university and what-not, and then rejects another confession?
A) A total flake.

Hopefully the manga will focus on Suzuka's erratic and hap-hazard pursuit of Yamato now. It'll get interesting if that's the case.
Old 2007-01-06, 23:00   Link #1631
FantasyWarz

Quote:
Originally Posted by sl^sh3r View Post
????WTF????
ok wait, I think I get it now.
"Yuuka goes to wonder retard's room and tells him to go to Seijou. He says he doesn't want to have any regrets like her since it seems he still likes Asahina"

I think what Bakato is trying to do is see whether there is any possibility of him and Suzuka patching up again. I guess he doesn't want to go to Seijou and then ultimately get rejected by Suzuka......that's what he must mean by "no regrets".
Now that makes sense......its seems bakato has grown some brains.......but nonetheless.......this is just too early.....
But then your saying that if Yamato gets rejected, hes not going to Seijou? So then they will end up going to differnt schools?

I personally like suzuka > the other people, so i wouldnt want it, but i guess then there would be more of a meaning to suddenly add Saki?
Old 2007-01-06, 23:37   Link #1632
sl^sh3r
Unjustified Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip72 View Post
I'm hoping Yamato did that just to make his feelings clear to Suzuka for the last time and leave the ball in her court. A final confession just like Yuuka and then it's done for good, he can break the cord and move on.

With this rejection it'll be up to her to pursue him from now on, instead of dithering with half come-on's and pseudo-rejections.
But he hasn't been rejected yet xD
The last time Suzuka ran away, they ended up going out LOL!
And I think it would really be awkward to see Suzuka do the pursuing......the confessing is ok, but the pursuing......nah!
anyways, I guess no one can predict what's gonna happen in the next chapter......
But I can only see three possible paths,
#1 - Suzuka accepts and then the manga focuses on them going out (which would ruin the entire going-to-America saga and render it pointless)
#2 - Suzuka doesn't say anything, and the manga stretches on.
#3 - Suzuka refuses. (Highly unlikely, and it would thus bring an end to the manga.......I mean come on, If Yamato was to hook up with Miki or anyone else, he should have done it by now...)

(Oh yes, there's always the possibility of Suzuka accepting and then Bakato failing to pass the Seijou selections....)
Old 2007-01-06, 23:53   Link #1633
FantasyWarz

Quote:
anyways, I guess no one can predict what's gonna happen in the next chapter......
er...btw..where do people get these spoilers from? raws?

1: If thats what will really happen, i dont think suzuka would accept..that would practically kill the manga
2: <=Most likely...she has done it alot of times aready...Its ganna drag on..
I think theres another reason why suzuka broke up/doesnt accept...I get the feeling that she still likes yamato..plus, this is about suzuka+yamato right? They will probably end back up together anyways..
3: <= Also think its unlikely..besides...
Spoiler:
Old 2007-01-06, 23:58   Link #1634
sl^sh3r
Unjustified Insanity

I believe hi no ken Jebus buys/reads the original manga-zine which has the latest Suzuka chapter (and I think it comes out on Friday)

oi Jebus, confirm on this one......
Old 2007-01-07, 00:10   Link #1635
FantasyWarz

Er..so he can read jap? cool

so seeing as he posted the spoiler, theres ganna be alot of suspence after this chapter :/
I hate waiting...
I started this manga thinking that all the chapters were already out >_<
Old 2007-01-07, 00:31   Link #1636
philip72

Quote:
Originally Posted by sl^sh3r View Post
And I think it would really be awkward to see Suzuka do the pursuing
It would be totally awkward, but so much fun.

Can you imagine tsun tsun Suzuka trying to do the firefly confession to Yamato? The blushing, the awkwardness, the saying "to hell with this" and storming off, only to berate herself later.

Squeee...I get goosebumps just thinking about it. She's probably one of the most megatsun characters out there. Just her curtly saying "I'm sorry" once, would have a greater impact than all of Our Lady Honoka Megami-Samma's (PBUH) most dere'st actions combined.
Old 2007-01-07, 00:34   Link #1637
aikming

Confess again.... so Saotome was the catalyst not Saki.
Old 2007-01-07, 00:47   Link #1638
sl^sh3r
Unjustified Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip72 View Post
It would be totally awkward, but so much fun.

Can you imagine tsun tsun Suzuka trying to do the firefly confession to Yamato? The blushing, the awkwardness, the saying "to hell with this" and storming off, only to berate herself later.
lol now THAT would be fun xD
Old 2007-01-07, 01:03   Link #1639
rurouni_samurai

So Yamato has to pull that forced kiss stunt again? Seriously though, my patience with Suzuka's behavior is growing very very thin......Did she even mature at all while she was at America? I would love to understand what her reasons for her actions are this time around.
Old 2007-01-07, 02:38   Link #1640
be0wulf
it's friday

Send a message via MSN to be0wulf
OKay guys you know what? This manga phails. Let's go read Berserk or Monster or something...

http://www.chunlikickedme.tumblr.com
Closed Thread