AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > News & Politics

Notices

Old 2017-11-08, 16:19   Link #1361
Key Board
Carbon

I guess that's what happens when people show up to vote
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-08, 21:43   Link #1362
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
I guess that's what happens when people show up to vote
Maybe more's like what happens when peoples realise they mistakes to allow crazy/morons/bigodes peoples take power because they feel they don't need to care and everything will be fine don't matter how all the warns and signals pointed to opposite.

Allmost one "year of suffer and shame was more than enought.
Old 2017-11-08, 23:02   Link #1363
Key Board
Carbon

now watch Hilary Clinton undeservedly claim credit for all of this
Old 2017-11-09, 06:06   Link #1364
Key Board
Carbon

This voter turn out is a reaction against Trump. Not because of anything she has done since the campaign.
Old 2017-11-09, 09:56   Link #1365
Blueknight78

while trump power over USA is crap near joke, his power "of post on twitter" is bigger than any other and he was able to twitter even on china
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8044456.html
even china firewall can't stop the mad mand from twitter:

You can impeach me, you can fire me, but you never stop me from trolling on twitter!!!!! .
Old 2017-11-09, 20:37   Link #1366
monir
cho~ kakkoii

To bring this thread back to topic, Trump's latest tweet reads:
I donít blame China, I blame the incompetence of past Admins for allowing China to take advantage of the U.S. on trade leading up to a point where the U.S. is losing $100's of billions. How can you blame China for taking advantage of people that had no clue? I would've done same!
hahahahah.......
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-09, 21:26   Link #1367
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

He did. And is still doing it, as a businessman and as POTUS.
Old 2017-11-09, 21:54   Link #1368
Key Board
Carbon

translation "China is much better at capitalism that we are"

Which is essentially the the point.
Nowadays Capitalism is all about deregulating, bending or outright ignoring rules and exploiting people
Old 2017-11-10, 19:35   Link #1369
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Nowadays Capitalism is all about deregulating, bending or outright ignoring rules and exploiting people
I think the word you are looking for is "corporativism", capitalism was never meant for the obscene accumulation of money we have nowaday, where corporations at all costs want to "deregulate" (reads as "be above the law") and avoid paying taxes.

Back on the tweets, I wonder what made trump change his tune on china, he sure has not changed the tune on NAFTA.
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-10, 20:11   Link #1370
GDB

Did he REALLY change his tune, though? It seems the same to me. "It's Obama's fault, he made the worst deals", which is basically his tune for everything.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-10, 20:29   Link #1371
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Before Trump became the president, China did not approve a single patent of his. He criticized China regularly. Less than week after he was president China started approving his patent. I'm sure his trip to China has been beneficial to him personally. The extravagant parade also helps. I can only imagine how much his family's wealth will grow before his presidency is over.
Old 2017-11-12, 01:03   Link #1372
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Donnie tweets:
Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me "old," when I would NEVER call him "short and fat?" Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend - and maybe someday that will happen!
He most certainly did not call Kim Jong-un short and fat. No, he did not. Which is why that friendship will happen someday.
Old 2017-11-12, 23:31   Link #1373
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
It's like this country just can't comprehend that debts actually have to be paid some day and not just mindlessly made bigger. It's like one of the biggest mysteries of the universe and we're all just simply too retarded to comprehend this.
The really hard to understand is how the party of fiscal responsibility can be so irresponsible with debt and not be hold accountable by their base. I wonder if coming December they will just raise the debt ceiling to twice the amount and forget about it like if it was peanuts.

My only conclusion is that watching fox news rots the brain.

Back to trump tweet, I hope people undestand that trump becoming "friend" of Kim Jong-un means the USA will unilaterally lift sanctions on north korea and start again to give "humanitarian help" to the dicatator (they will probably not accept it unless it is more than before) so he can rule without concern for the future.
Old 2017-11-13, 01:00   Link #1374
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Oh Kim Jong-un will most certainly accept the help. NK will put up a facade to make it sound like they only agreed after 'tough' negotiations but they will. They are very good about accepting anything beneficial to them without paying their side of the deal.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-13, 05:16   Link #1375
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangamuscle View Post
The really hard to understand is how the party of fiscal responsibility can be so irresponsible with debt and not be hold accountable by their base. I wonder if coming December they will just raise the debt ceiling to twice the amount and forget about it like if it was peanuts.
They actually do that all the time; they spend and cut tax without without care when in power but start caring the moment they aren't in control.
Old 2017-11-13, 06:31   Link #1376
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangamuscle View Post
The really hard to understand is how the party of fiscal responsibility can be so irresponsible with debt and not be hold accountable by their base.
Because they aren't fiscally responsible. It's just another BS claim from the long distant past they like to parade around like "The Party of Family Values" and "moral superiority".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
They are very good about accepting anything beneficial to them without paying their side of the deal.
Sounds like one of those "too similar to be friends" kind of thing.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-14, 00:20   Link #1377
monir
cho~ kakkoii

He's talking taxes. Last tweet was 8 minutes ago.

- I am proud of the Rep. House & Senate for working so hard on cutting taxes {& reform.} We’re getting close! Now, how about ending the unfair & highly unpopular Indiv Mandate in OCare & reducing taxes even further? Cut top rate to 35% w/all of the rest going to middle income cuts?

- Excited to be heading home to see the House pass a GREAT Tax Bill with the middle class getting big TAX CUTS!

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain����

- Great to see @RandPaul looking well and back on the Senate floor. He will help us with TAX CUTS and REFORM!
Old 2017-11-14, 09:38   Link #1378
Valky
Radioactive

Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me "old," when I would NEVER call him "short and fat?" Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend - and maybe someday that will happen!

There's too many things to retort here ... Is this supposed to be funny or what?

That aside, Roy Moore has sexual assault allegations too. That clinch it, he's going to be the next president.
Old 2017-11-14, 23:26   Link #1379
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
He's talking taxes. Last tweet was 8 minutes ago.
I really wonder if he is doing this on purpose (he would be a genius then) or he has no idea his is blasting the chances of any kind of tax reform (then he would be an idiot). Either way sooner or later republicans will have a rude awakening and ask themselves "Why are we supporting this guy?".
Old 2017-11-15, 05:45   Link #1380
Sheba
Part-Time TTK & Master

Rude awakening? You mean angry Americans suddenly showing up at their doors with pitches and torches for driving their country into the ground? I am sure the sane people wished. As long as a big half is still buying into the narrative of "evil democrats wanting a police state that take away their guns" sold by the likes of Fox TV, I am not believing it. Abraham Lincoln must be livid over how his party degenerated into mustache-twirling Saturday Morning cartoon villains.

Last edited by Sheba; 2017-11-15 at 10:54. Reason: stuff
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote