Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-06-08, 07:08   Link #101
o0sasuke0o
yuki

Send a message via MSN to o0sasuke0o
Smile

thx domino^^... thank you vry much! gakuen heaven is so wonderful~~ hmm isnt the next episode a bit late..... or did i miss out something saying that it will release late hmm..nvm^^........anyway anyone have any nice yaoi anime to intro to me here^^? [watched gravitation,princess princess n gakuen heaven only.....wanted to download loveless...but no seed ]
Old 2006-06-08, 08:35   Link #102
Friera

Send a message via MSN to Friera
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0sasuke0o
thx domino^^... thank you vry much! gakuen heaven is so wonderful~~ hmm isnt the next episode a bit late..... or did i miss out something saying that it will release late hmm..nvm^^........anyway anyone have any nice yaoi anime to intro to me here^^? [watched gravitation,princess princess n gakuen heaven only.....wanted to download loveless...but no seed ]

Uhm, may you write less " ^^ ~~~ vry" etc... It's kinda annoying and hard to read.

Anyway; On-topic:
Aarinfantasy are late because they have tons of project going on. They will release the next episode, but please be patient.
Old 2006-06-08, 09:54   Link #103
o0sasuke0o
yuki

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friera
Uhm, may you write less " ^^ ~~~ vry" etc... It's kinda annoying and hard to read.

Anyway; On-topic:
Aarinfantasy are late because they have tons of project going on. They will release the next episode, but please be patient.

oh..sorry...din't knw that...Erm...anyways thanks for your info on Aarinfantasy.. i will be waiting
Old 2006-06-08, 10:32   Link #104
Friera

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0sasuke0o
oh..sorry...din't knw that...Erm...anyways thanks for your info on Aarinfantasy.. i will be waiting
It's okay.

I'm excited for the next episode as well.
Old 2006-06-11, 10:50   Link #105
aarinfantasy
aarinfantasy.com
*Fansubber

The translator just told me today she will be free to do Ep9 from today because her final exams are over.
Old 2006-06-22, 14:23   Link #106
Friera

Thank you very much for ep 10!

But there is something funny with the sound. Or is it just on my computer?
Old 2006-06-23, 02:34   Link #107
o0sasuke0o
yuki

Smile

how come there is a 2nd version fo ep10??!??!? i was downloading until 80%, then i off the com, n the next day i on it the previous download is inactive... n have to downolad the 2nd version of it... have to re-download again... need to wait!!!
Old 2006-06-23, 04:53   Link #108
xris
Just call me Ojisan

For those of you who are wondering about the V2 release. Hopefully the discussion can get back on-topic now
Quote:
Originally Posted by aarinfantasy
Please remove the first version link of Gakuen Heaven.

"Audio problem fixed" in version 2

Torrent link:
http://aarinfantasy.edwardk.info/[aa...1].avi.torrent

Group: aarinfantasy

Thank you.
Old 2006-06-23, 20:42   Link #109
o0sasuke0o
yuki

o.O...oh i see... well anyway ep10 is nice!! the king n nakajima is so so cool!!
Old 2006-06-30, 13:15   Link #110
XXaNg31oFd34tHXX

how many episodes are there total? AnimeSuki shows 30 in the series info while ANN shows 13. I'm reaaaaally hoping for 30 eps, but it doesn't look like it's gonna last that long.
Old 2006-06-30, 17:55   Link #111
domino
デレデレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXaNg31oFd34tHXX
how many episodes are there total? AnimeSuki shows 30 in the series info while ANN shows 13. I'm reaaaaally hoping for 30 eps, but it doesn't look like it's gonna last that long.
I wish it would go to 30, too, but according to the official site it will only be 13 episodes.
Old 2006-07-07, 00:23   Link #112
I<3killerloli's

Hmmm...
So, I just finished Ep 2. I duno what to think. The "disinfecting" scene in the forest was....creepy. I was expecting something better for an anime like this. Gravitation is awesome, but this....I dunno, does it get better after 2?
Old 2006-07-07, 20:13   Link #113
o0sasuke0o
yuki

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3killerloli's
Hmmm...
So, I just finished Ep 2. I duno what to think. The "disinfecting" scene in the forest was....creepy. I was expecting something better for an anime like this. Gravitation is awesome, but this....I dunno, does it get better after 2?
Of course!!! is gonna be way better n nice after ep2!! U wont regret watching it
Old 2006-07-12, 16:40   Link #114
I<3killerloli's

^ From a guy's point of view, I think that the story itself is sort of unrealistic. Like there could ever be an academy of accepting male x male relationships (though it's nice to think so) but I dunno, the story seems kind of meh. Can someone spoil me and tell me how "far/into it" the scenes get besides the licking (don't give me names though, give me descriptions of scenes) I'm defantely going to watch more of this, but I need to finish Haruhi first! BTW, how come every main character in shonen-ai is portrayed as a big eyed, innocent, cuddly, er...guy on the bottom type/uke? Do we even need to have classifications? Can't even gay sex be either way/alternating?
Old 2006-07-12, 17:07   Link #115
Grifis
Eternal Dreamer

The story is not sort of unrealistic but it's totally unrealistic and we all know that too.
Old 2006-07-12, 19:13   Link #116
domino
デレデレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3killerloli's
^ From a guy's point of view, I think that the story itself is sort of unrealistic. Like there could ever be an academy of accepting male x male relationships (though it's nice to think so) but I dunno, the story seems kind of meh. Can someone spoil me and tell me how "far/into it" the scenes get besides the licking (don't give me names though, give me descriptions of scenes) I'm defantely going to watch more of this, but I need to finish Haruhi first! BTW, how come every main character in shonen-ai is portrayed as a big eyed, innocent, cuddly, er...guy on the bottom type/uke? Do we even need to have classifications? Can't even gay sex be either way/alternating?
It's very unrealistic but that's why I think it's so funny. Not only does everyone openly accept male x male relationships, but their school's name is a pun -- Bell Liberty Gakuen, or "BL Gakuen" (BL can also stand for "boys love", the more common term in Japan for what we call "shounen ai"... ironic that Japanese people use an English phrase and English-speakers use a Japanese phrase...).

And so far the elbow licking scene is the "farthest" graphically that anyone has gone, but in some parts the dialogue is more suggestive (as a joke).

I love this show though and I'm glad the manga got licensed at Anime Expo so we can see the King's side of the story. This is the best shonen-ai TV series I've ever seen~
Old 2006-07-12, 19:39   Link #117
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
This is the best shonen-ai TV series I've ever seen~
Haha, I strongly disagree. I couldn't watch the whole thing without yelling at it to get the story moving. Most of it is about Keita anyway, and I don't even care about the dude one bit. Maybe future shounen ai anime will be better.
Old 2006-07-12, 19:40   Link #118
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
This is the best shonen-ai TV series I've ever seen~
Haha, I strongly disagree. I couldn't watch the whole thing without yelling at it to get the story moving. Most of it is about Keita anyway, and I don't even care about the dude one bit. Maybe future shounen ai anime will be better.
Old 2006-07-12, 20:44   Link #119
domino
デレデレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisis
Hm, you're right, I take it back -- Loveless was better. But this show wins for its utter pointlessness. I also love the art style and characters and their designs. But it probably helps that I was a fan of the game long before the TV anime? This show is just cute and stupid so it's a relaxing way to end my week. Every episode leaves me smiling (I think the Kazuki/Keita relationship is adorable).
Old 2006-07-12, 22:04   Link #120
Grifis
Eternal Dreamer

This anime is seriously lacking. They have too many characters with too little time to develop them all. And the plot is very light, kind of like Sukisho. There are characters I like but overall it's not that good. I also don't care for Keita but unfortunately he's the main boy so I have to see his face every freaking eps.
Closed Thread

Tags
shounen-ai