AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Favourite Zero no Tsukaima Characters Poll (Multiple Choice)
Siesta 113 38.05%
Guiche 22 7.41%
Tabitha 81 27.27%
Saito 172 57.91%
Montmorency 26 8.75%
Henrietta 62 20.88%
Louise 167 56.23%
Kirche 44 14.81%
Osmond 7 2.36%
Colbert 14 4.71%
Chevreuse 4 1.35%
Longueville 9 3.03%
Fouquet 11 3.70%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 297. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-09-03, 18:10   Link #1
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Favourite Zero no Tsukaima Characters Poll

Yay!

Remember: you don't have to vote now. If you want, you can wait until the series is over before you vote. I put the poll up before the end of the show so that people could begin to form their opinions, get their ballots ready or vote if you are ready to do so. Not every single character is in the poll. If I've missed a character that you feel should be included, let me know before you vote.

This is a multiple choice poll and while we won’t restrict you from voting for every character, please try to limit your choice to your top 2 or 3 picks if you can. If you like the entire cast equally, then so be it, but if you can narrow it down a bit, then that’s even better. If you like one character the most, then don’t feel the need to vote for anymore.

Please remember that once you make your vote you may not "come back" later to add or change your previous vote(s). So make sure you know all the characters you want to include in your vote before you click the "Vote Now" button.

And of course the vote is public, so your votes will be visible.

Thread Rules
  • No campaigning for votes.
    What this means is don't post something like this:

"VOTE FOR LOUISE!!!" Or…"Tabitha>>>>> Montmorency" Or… "DO NOT VOTE FOR THAT PIN-HEAD SAITO!!!!111 "

Any post with "Vote for… | Do not vote for..." verbiage will be deleted. Discuss why you do or don’t like characters without campaigning for votes.

• Do not insult or harass other members for their choices.
    Please remember: this is for fun. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter is always welcome, but harassing people won’t be tolerated.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It’s great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.
Have fun! =^.^=
Old 2006-09-03, 18:21   Link #2
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I voted for Tabitha, because I've got something for quiet, brainy girls (Hm, Nagato flashbacks!), and for Kirche, because, even though she ought to be The Libby, there's a true kindness and generosity in her. Plus, she doesn't take herself too seriously. That's always a plus.
Old 2006-09-04, 20:26   Link #3
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

With only 4 or so episodes left, and the static developement of the characters, I can say with confidence that these are my top 5 characters.

5) Montmorency - If only for her nickname, MonMon, which is a riot for me. XD However, she also follows the thinking of 'All is fair in love and war' to the extreme, which I respect.
4) Henrietta - Voiced by Kawasumi, which in light of her recent performances has topped Nakahara as my current favorite seiyuu. And hey, even if I saw it a mile coming, I really liked the kiss scene and her reaction. ^^;
3) Louise - See Avatar and Sig? She looks so cute in those costumes and in her school uniform, and by far the most visually appealing character in the show to me.
2) Saito - Man, he really is going through a lot. If not adjusting to his new surroundings, it would be Louise's harsh treatment.
1) Siesta - I really felt for her, since her kind actions seem much more kinder in contrast to Louise's abuse. Plus, at the moment, it seems that Saito really cares about her opinion of him.

Plus, this is the most unique performance by Horie Yui ever since... well.. Mahoraba.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
Old 2006-09-04, 21:52   Link #4
dxanato

Send a message via ICQ to dxanato Send a message via AIM to dxanato Send a message via Yahoo to dxanato
Longueville/Fouquet is the same character but I like how she and the pricipal fight it pretty funny stuff.
Old 2006-09-05, 00:17   Link #5
Pakxenon
popcorn

I demand that Jessica should be in this poll!!!!!
Old 2006-09-09, 18:59   Link #6
monkymeet

unfortunately it appears that jessica has only appeared in one episode and might not appear again >_>
Old 2006-09-11, 16:56   Link #7
RiXeD
excuse me wtf r u desu?

Louise, cos she`s hawt loli xP Like Shana.

Saito cos he has uber sword skillz, maybe cheated up a bit, but still.
Old 2006-09-12, 01:41   Link #8
McMilk
*Artist

Voted for Tabitha because she's so NAGATO YUKI~!!

VOTE FOR TABITHA PEOPLE!!
Old 2006-09-12, 12:21   Link #9
Rin-Sama
Banned

wow close race between Siesta and Louise and Satio!
Old 2006-09-12, 19:24   Link #10
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

My votes go to~

Saito: Because he is the perfect main male character imo.. he's got it all also to be a personal fav' of mine.

Guiche: Mainly 'cause i laugh just looking at him, a great part of the show.. and glad he's in it much more to the end.

Kirche: Heh, she's just love.
Old 2006-09-14, 00:12   Link #11
cyw1988
Japaholic

Send a message via MSN to cyw1988
Louise is leading by 2!!!

anyway I went for Louise, saito, colbert and Momo..

Louise: Tsudereko FTW

Saito: One of the better harem male leads

Colbert: well i liked him in the novels

Momo: I dig saito calling her Momo. Sounds awesomely moe~
Old 2006-09-14, 00:22   Link #12
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Let's see...

Saito: One of the most interesting male leads I've seen in harem situations. Not stereotypical yet manages to pull off being gung-ho without looking completely like an arrogant wimp.

Siesta: Meido outfit, a pretty nice girl as far as the anime goes so far. There really isn't anything to stop me from listing her as a favorite character. Oh, she has a nice body too...

Louise: For her tsundere-ness mostly, that's why I don't list her as the top. But she's an interesting character nonetheless, what with her code of nobility (or something like that.)

Guiche: Who doesn't like a gag character?
Old 2006-09-14, 09:11   Link #13
Cyz
"Show it to me"

I like:

Tabitha: her personality is so cool. she has blue hair and her familiar is a dragon. i like her BG story too.
Siesta: very polite. has a nice body. and very very cute.
Henrietta: she's pretty and she looks innocent (points out the kissing scene)
Kirche: like Tabbie, her personality is very nice. Love her voice too.
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Old 2006-09-14, 10:11   Link #14
Darklightz
Wagering his life...

Siesta : She's the first person to show kindness and to treat Saito like a human being.Plus she's totally hot! XD

Tabitha : Haha,so I"m not the only one who made the Nagato connection.But yeah,talk about separated at birth no?
Old 2006-09-16, 10:59   Link #15
Rin-Sama
Banned

I get the felling that even though
Spoiler:
that he will end up with Siesta anyway. Why you ask? becasue in the opening theme song Siesta is shown as the only girl dressed in a Earth (Japanese) school uniform. This could mean that
Spoiler:
Siesta may go back with him!

here's what i mean

Old 2006-09-24, 14:43   Link #16
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Hmmm right now I think my fav character is Tabitha, her backstory was awesome and she reminds of me Yuki from Haruhi XD

Guiche is growing on my, I first viewed him as a wanna-be Tamaki XD but Ive liked him better in the past few epis.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2006-09-24, 15:05   Link #17
SinsI

Aside from the main heroes, Monmon and Kirche. I really liked how they handle their boyfriends.
Old 2006-09-24, 17:11   Link #18
Kisuke06
I see...

Sito and Siesta are my favorites. Saito is a very good male character, a very interesting one(probably my fav male character). And Siesta, well, I just like her. =]
Old 2006-09-28, 07:51   Link #19
DesertRain

I like Saito under boys but I like Tabitha for girls.

P.S.
I can't choose between the two
Old 2006-09-28, 11:18   Link #20
Avacado Burger
Senpai, we musn't!!!

What? Kirche is getting no love?

I chose Siesta, Saito and Kirche, because I freakin *hate* Louise!
Closed Thread