Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-03-19, 11:15   Link #41
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuyakun View Post
It's a good choice for his goals. He got the ultimate shortcut in gaining his current power.
Which makes me think he will eventually pay a HUGE price. Despite being his favorite character, Sasuke's betrayal of Konoha has always been painted in a negative light by Kishimoto. The last arc we saw Shikamaru get his revenge working within Konoha. He didn't run off and leave his friends to get stronger and he embraced the whole 'Will of Fire' philosophy that Kishimoto loves. So I still believe Kishi wants to show what Sasuke did was wrong.

Everything looks great for Sasuke now, but I have a feeling it will look different in about 4-5 months when we reach the end of this arc.
Old 2007-03-19, 13:45   Link #42
Sasuke_Bateman
No

I agree with you about the high price Sasuke will have to pay in the end but i just hope it's not very serious....like death.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-19, 14:42   Link #43
Sasuke_Bateman
No

dude OUCH! but i was laughing when i saw that a bit mean but funny as hell. But yeah Sasuke should have left Konoha...KONOHA don't give a fuck about the Uchihas

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-03-20 at 05:06.
Old 2007-03-19, 14:55   Link #44
MobiuS

I joke man. But the Sasuke fanclub has been having a field day for the last couple weeks.
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-19, 15:00   Link #45
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS View Post
I joke man. But the Sasuke fanclub has been having a field day for the last couple weeks.
I know man, those damn Sasuke fans can get carried away somettimes with him beating Oro without even a sratch on him with the Sharigan he seems undefeatable, new found powers, he's not even been given MS by kishi yet the future seems bright for those damn Sasuke fans god i hate them.
Old 2007-03-19, 15:25   Link #46
aedai
*3*

Send a message via AIM to aedai Send a message via MSN to aedai Send a message via Yahoo to aedai
hehe...sasuke will get a girl to revive his clan..if i was in the manga..id surely help XD
aedai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-19, 16:36   Link #47
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
I know man, those damn Sasuke fans can get carried away somettimes with him beating Oro without even a sratch on him with the Sharigan he seems undefeatable, new found powers, he's not even been given MS by kishi yet the future seems bright for those damn Sasuke fans god i hate them.
Well of course their gonna get carried away. Its almost as if sasuke has become the new main character all of a sudden with his rediculous amount of power overshadowing Naruto. Imagine if he had actually stayed in konoha, Naruto might actually be a challenge to him since he wouldnt have been trained by oro.

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-03-19 at 16:49.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-19, 16:48   Link #48
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Well of course their gonna get carried away. Its almost as if sasuke has become the new main character all of a sudden with his rediculous amount of power overshadowing Naruto. Imagine if he had actually stayed in konoha. Naruto might actually be a challenge to him since he wouldnt have been trained by oro.
Dude i was being scarcastic Sasuke is the best thing to ever happen to....THE WORLD!!! I support him all the way for leaving Konoha like he did...haha there were better ways of going about things but i don't blame him for leaving, if i had the chance to train with one of the most powerful guys in the world i would have having that guy in my body now that's a different story.
Old 2007-03-19, 17:06   Link #49
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Dude i was being scarcastic Sasuke is the best thing to ever happen to....THE WORLD!!! I support him all the way for leaving Konoha like he did...haha there were better ways of going about things but i don't blame him for leaving, if i had the chance to train with one of the most powerful guys in the world i would have having that guy in my body now that's a different story.
I like sasuke as acharacter to, but even, as a sasuke fan, you have to admit they're over doing it with his power and abilities just a bit
Old 2007-03-19, 17:09   Link #50
Popo-San

Send a message via AIM to Popo-San
sasukes just going to end in the end anyways. everyone knows it. and the oro fight just reinforces it. sasuke will go after itachi and somehow oro will take control over his body then they'll run into naruto and company, naruto will kill oro, oro turns back into sasuke and tada! series over.
Popo-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-19, 17:15   Link #51
BlackShinobi07

i hope it doesnt end like that
Old 2007-03-19, 17:16   Link #52
Popo-San

^ you hope it wont but you know it will baby.

oh yeah and whoever compared the sharigan to other bloodlines is a big fat stupid head. other bloodlines dont have diff levels like sharigan so you cant really compare it. tell me another bloodline that has power ups and i'll carve sasukes name into my forehead..

Last edited by Popo-San; 2007-03-19 at 17:17. Reason: FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH~@!
Old 2007-03-19, 20:25   Link #53
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popo-San View Post
sasukes just going to end in the end anyways. everyone knows it. and the oro fight just reinforces it. sasuke will go after itachi and somehow oro will take control over his body then they'll run into naruto and company, naruto will kill oro, oro turns back into sasuke and tada! series over.
Dont bet on it .. like in DBZ Vegeta and Goku friends forever / Sasuke and Naruto

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-03-20 at 05:28.
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-19, 22:13   Link #54
Popo-San

there is no way in hell sasuke/naruto is going to be like vegeta/goku.
Old 2007-03-20, 02:25   Link #55
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Easy now...
You shouldnt be too hard on yourself....
Old 2007-03-20, 05:05   Link #56
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Hmm, I find it difficult to figure out which thread I'm even in. It says [Manga] Sasuke leaving Konohagakure Good or Bad? but it seems like someone just renamed the In the end, Who is better Naruto or Sasuke thread that was getting pretty bad a few days back. Most of the argument has been about how great Sasuke is or how incredibly over powered and favored he is so I'm surprised this thread isn't getting more scrutiny from the mods. Maybe they are just getting soft? Anyway...like 80% of the post in here I'm now off-topic so back on topic I go...

In my opinion, and I stress the word opinion here, whether or not it was good for Sasuke to leave the village depends on which way you are regarding the question. As far as power and his own personal gain it was most definitely the right decision. He's gained more power than he could have ever hoped for(biased writing or not) and may be able to achieve his life long goals now or in the not too distant future. So if you look at it that was then yes it was good.

On the other hand if you look at it morally it was bad. Being a ninja with tons of potential he could have done a lot of good in Konoha had he not left. Seeking revenge and putting your own personal goals over that of the greater cause is generally never viewed as a good thing (except by those who would do the same).

So I guess as far as the short term and fulfilling his goals he made the right decision but I'm sure when it's all said and done he'll regret it for one reason or another...or he'll be dead. I suppose that's possible as well.
chaz017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 05:16   Link #57
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz017 View Post
Hmm, I find it difficult to figure out which thread I'm even in. It says [Manga] Sasuke leaving Konohagakure Good or Bad? but it seems like someone just renamed the In the end, Who is better Naruto or Sasuke thread that was getting pretty bad a few days back. Most of the argument has been about how great Sasuke is or how incredibly over powered and favored he is so I'm surprised this thread isn't getting more scrutiny from the mods. Maybe they are just getting soft? Anyway...like 80% of the post in here I'm now off-topic so back on topic I go...

In my opinion, and I stress the word opinion here, whether or not it was good for Sasuke to leave the village depends on which way you are regarding the question. As far as power and his own personal gain it was most definitely the right decision. He's gained more power than he could have ever hoped for(biased writing or not) and may be able to achieve his life long goals now or in the not too distant future. So if you look at it that was then yes it was good.

On the other hand if you look at it morally it was bad. Being a ninja with tons of potential he could have done a lot of good in Konoha had he not left. Seeking revenge and putting your own personal goals over that of the greater cause is generally never viewed as a good thing (except by those who would do the same).

So I guess as far as the short term and fulfilling his goals he made the right decision but I'm sure when it's all said and done he'll regret it for one reason or another...or he'll be dead. I suppose that's possible as well.
Greater good of what? I don’t think he should have stayed; he had no reason to stay, i'm sure he could have stayed and made a all new family with Sakura and all that jazz but he has his own ambitions and dreams he wants to fulfil, the reason he felt he had to leave because he was losing sight of all that, I’m sure stay in Konoha would have been good babysitting dogs and helping old ladies finding their cats.

Sasuke’s ambition was so great he was willing to give up his free will to accomplish is goal I’m not saying it’s a good goal , I’m just saying he wanted to improve his strength and he’s done that and I really doubt saying in Konoha he would have done that.
Old 2007-03-20, 07:43   Link #58
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Quote:
Greater good of what? I don’t think he should have stayed; he had no reason to stay, i'm sure he could have stayed and made a all new family with Sakura and all that jazz but he has his own ambitions and dreams he wants to fulfil, the reason he felt he had to leave because he was losing sight of all that, I’m sure stay in Konoha would have been good babysitting dogs and helping old ladies finding their cats.

Sasuke’s ambition was so great he was willing to give up his free will to accomplish is goal I’m not saying it’s a good goal , I’m just saying he wanted to improve his strength and he’s done that and I really doubt saying in Konoha he would have done that.
Hmm...I'm not sure you read my post right. I didn't say it was only bad for him to leave. You're making it sound as if I did. As a matter of fact, I completely agree that he couldn't have gained that strength so quickly in Konoha. But you can't seriously believe that every aspect of him leaving was good. I was simply stating that since the question isn't very specific that it is both good AND bad in various ways that he left. Good for his own personal goals(as I said in my previous post), but bad for the greater good. When I say the greater good, I'm basically referring to the village and the people he interacted with. Your opinion that all Sasuke would be doing if he stayed in the village is walking dogs and helping old ladies is rather skewed. Those are simply missions completed by the lowest ranking and newest of ninja. Basically assigned to develop teamwork and other various basic skills before you go putting your life on the line carelessly. When I say it was bad for the "greater good" I'm also stating that he is a highly talented ninja and I'm positive he could have helped out on various missions. Think how many lives he could have saved and other "good" things of the sort he could have done had he not left the village. That is, however, part of the cost of leaving the village. Causing me to believe that it is both good and bad to leave Konoha village for the reasons he did. Once again, as I stated before this is just my opinion on the matter. It's not the gospel and should hardly be taken as such.
chaz017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 07:58   Link #59
SpiRo
Banned

Ye but if he stayed in Konoha he would never gain enough power to kill Itachi.
He understood it when he went to worn Naruto that Akatsuki is after him, and had almost died becouse of friendship. After Itachi telling him "u must hate, despite etc", when he thinked about it in hospital he knew what he have to do ..

Thats why leaving Konoha is good choice for him ..
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 08:18   Link #60
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)

Location: I live in a freakin' desert...not even a cool desert with cacti and stuff...just a whole lot o' nada
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
I doubt that. He fought without hands against Tsunade and Yiraiya and he imobilized Yiraiya and almost killed Tsunade.
You mean the drugged Jiraiya and the scared to shit AND cut to hell Tsunade that had to resort to her last resort? Not to mention the fact that Kabuto was laying down le smack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianknight82 View Post
Don't like Sasuke because:

1. He's Emo
2. He gets the favortisim treatment from the author, aka eyes that can make buttered toast and make god cry. I hate all characters that get those kind of treatments, thats how u break MMO's when the director/creator favors a particular character so much that it over powers that char.
Sir, I would like to buy you a drink. Sasuke's Mary-Sueness is almost overwhelming at times. Although I could use some of that buttered toast.

Quote:
"overpowered bloodline limit" it is good bloodline but there r other bloodlines also very nice and powerfull .. Kimimarus, Hakus, Hyuuga and others ..
Yes, but Shikotsumyaku, Hyoton, and Byakugan all have strictly defined limitation. It's layed out exactly what they can do. The wacky "I can do everything eyes" are just that...they do anything Kishi decides he wants them to do that week. that's the problem I have...and it's not that Sasuke is reason I don't like it, I would hate it in any other character. The only notable exception is Kakashi, as he is much more reserved in his use of it (although there are times where even his Sharingan bugs me).

Quote:
I dont know why ppl say that he is bad guy when he didnt do anything bad ..
They say he's a bad guy because he was an ally and friend to the people of Konohagakure, and then he betrayed them by siding with their greatest foe out of jealousy and power lust all while showing little to no care as to the wellbeing of his former com. He is a traitor. In most countries the punishment for trechery is execution. He may have the noblest reasons for his actions, but the road to Hell is paved with good intentions. He is a bad guy...but that's not what makes him a bad character, Lazy writing is what does that.

Quote:
They all spit on Sasuke becouse they know that Sasuke is strongest and cool.
No they spit on him because they don't like him.

[/offtopic]

I think it was a good thing that Sasuke left...it exposed his traitorous nature and allowed for some plot development. Plus it gives some of the other characters a chance to shine...it's still all "Naruto vs. Sasuke," but with Sasuke not present it gives a little more exposure to everyone else.

Quote:
Ye but if he stayed in Konoha he would never gain enough power to kill Itachi.
He understood it when he went to worn Naruto that Akatsuki is after him, and had almost died becouse of friendship. After Itachi telling him "u must hate, despite etc", when he thinked about it in hospital he knew what he have to do ..

Thats why leaving Konoha is good choice for him ..
Eh...while I think it was a good event plot wise, overall I'd say it was a bad choice specifically for Sasuke...as I'm sure it will ultimately lead to his downfall...unless Kishi decides to abandon all sense of writing and finish the Mary-Suing of Sasuke.
Hentai Guy is offline   Reply With Quote