Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-11-09, 16:12   Link #2481
sunchips18
shinobi of darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by theBrotherGrimm View Post
Hey all! Its been a while since I posted a new character (been busy with school). Anyway here he is

Name: Daiichii Yugito (Daiichii means "First Place")
Nickname: the "Tamer of the Jinchuuriki"
Date of Birth: August 6
Hair Color: Dark Blonde
Eye Color: Brown
Blood Type: B
Village of Birth: the Hidden Cloud
Village currently living in: unknown
Ninja Rank: S-rank criminal
Elemental Affinity: Lightning, Water
Ninjutsu: 8/10
Genjutsu: 6/10
Taijutsu: 10/10
Summoning Contract: Electric Eel
Strengths: Close range combat, Large amount of chakra, and Extensive knowledge of jutsus
Weaknesses: Genjutsu, Chakra control, and himself (will explain later)
Weapons of Choice: Kunai, Exploding tags, and the Triton of Shimanagashi (will explain later)
Academy Grad Age: 11
Chuunin Exam Age: 13
Jounin Age: 19
ANBU: 27
Raikage nomination: 35
Missions Completed
D-Rank: 83
C-Rank: 146
B-Rank: 523
A-Rank: 415
S-Rank: 8
Kekkai genkai: none

Spoiler:

I’ll write more about this later. LOL it’s a lot of info. Hope you enjoyed. Please rate thank you!
awsome,,,,,
Old 2008-11-09, 22:37   Link #2482
Narutojutsumaker

I've got some new jutsus, Oikoshi uses them.

Name:Iki Te
Type:Not really one...
Effect:By rolling out the huge scroll on his back, if any ninjutsu is used on him, a hand of chakra comes out at no expense of chakra to him and absorbs some of the attack. It's good if you're fighting against a far-range person.

Name: Doro taihou
Type:Earth
Effect:Creates a large cannon-like structure made of dried mud and fires heavy, cannonball-sized balls of mud. They are powerful, but slow.

Name: Dorokawa
Effect:Pushes chakra out of many pores, makes mud, and turns into a large shell to protect him.

Name: Doro hitoya
Effect:Makes an orb of hard, dried mud from the palm of the hand around the target.

Name:Kikantou
Type:Mirror kekkei-genkai
Effect:Makes a mirror shard that is very sharp and can deflect any jutsu to a certain degree. The shard is small, but can deflect larger things than it.
Narutojutsumaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 01:30   Link #2483
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutojutsumaker View Post
What about mine? Is it good? No one ever uses the earth affinity, I've noticed.
I object to this statement. I have four or five characters that use earth element techniques. I just posted them a LONG while back. Want to see them?
Old 2008-11-10, 03:26   Link #2484
The_Dark_One
Homless Shadow

Hello all whom might know me briefly or not at all.
Looking back through the pages, some very nice stuff. Like the crow-techniques, I must admit even if it does indeed reak of itachi-ness.

Perhaps I'll make a new OC...
Anyway, whens the next contest? I feel like competing in it now. and maybe this time I'll add "pretty pictures" to give me a chance, hm?
The_Dark_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 19:57   Link #2485
Narutojutsumaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
I object to this statement. I have four or five characters that use earth element techniques. I just posted them a LONG while back. Want to see them?
Oh, whoops. Well, there's a TON of pages in here, and I'm too lazy to read them all.

But, do you think my character is good?
Narutojutsumaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 20:14   Link #2486
theBrotherGrimm
Lord of the Wangetsugan!

Location: Annoying the crap out of Gai Maito with Kakashi-sensei
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keikan View Post
This character was for the September comp. so I thought I would post it here now.

General:
Name: Sen Akihiro (Surname, First Name)
Height: 186cm
Weight: 85kg
Village: Missing-nin (Iwagakure)
Clan: -
Surviving Clan/Family Members: -

Kekkei Genkai: -
Kekkei Genkai ability: N/A

Appearance:
Hair: Short black hair. At the back it is tied into a small ponytail.
Eyes: His eye’s are affected by a genetic mutation, they have no pupils and are blood red (think Hyuuga cross Kyuubi).
Clothes: Wears black, orange or red battle kimonos, usually with blood splatter on them (not a pattern, real blood). Wears a pair of dark sunglasses over his eyes.

Personality:
Ahikiro is serious and has some serious anger issues due to his childhood. Doesn’t talk much, prefers to slice and dice.

Ninja Info:
Strengths: Sword play, ninjutsu, his eyes (can see like it is day at night and can see through genjutsu)
Weaknesses: Taijutsu (useless without his swords), his eyes (can’t see at daylight or in bright light)
Affinity: Metal (Kinton) and Heat (Kaonton)
Summoning Pact: -
Weapons: Kunai, shuriken, senbon, demon-windmill shuriken, long sword (to scale) and short knife (to scale).
Ninja Rank: Missing-nin (was Jounin)
Team: -
Missions Completed Successfully:
D-Rank: 231
C-Rank: 103
B-Rank: 25
A-Rank: 7
S-Rank: 2

Commonly Used Jutsus:
Name: Kaonton: Kinzoku Kaon no jutsu (Heat Release: Metal Heating jutsu)
Type: Heat
Effect: Heats metal almost to melting point in a second with a touch.
Advantages/Disadvantages: Using too much chakra can melt the metal.
Hand Seals:

Name: Kaonton: Kaon Settou no jutsu (Heat Release: Heat Stealing jutsu)
Effect: Takes the heat from objects around Akihiro.
Advantages/Disadvantages: Hurts friends.
Hand Seals:

Name: Kinton: Hagane Suji no jutsu (Metal Release: Steel Muscle jutsu)
Type: Metal
Effect: Hardens and strengths muscles, makes them really hard to cut.
Advantages/Disadvantages: Too much chakra and they can turn to steel permanently.
Hand Seals:

Name: Kinton: Katana Henshu no jutsu (Metal Release: Sword Mutation jutsu)
Effect: Changes the shape, size and style of a any blade that Akihiro is touching at his will.
Advantages/Disadvantages: Uses lots of chakra otherwise the blade turns back to normal.
Hand Seals:

Name: Kaonton: Kaon Tama no jutsu (Heat Release: Heat Ball jutsu)
Effect: Compresses lots of heat into a ball that Akihiro can thrust or throw at enemies.
Advantages/Disadvantages: Could burn Akihiro.
Hand Seals:

Name: Kinton: Kinzoku Sesshoku no jutsu (Metal Release: Metal Touch jutsu)
Effect: Turns anything or anyone to metal as long as Akihiro is touching it.
Advantages/Disadvantages: With not enough chakra could only partially turn an object to metal.
Hand Seals:

As well as the usual jutsu.

Brief Life Story:
Usual story of someone with a genetic deformity; parents abandoned him, picked on, dismissed as worthless, forced his way back, showed them all. You know the usual.
Nice Character!!! Do you know who won the contest in September? By the way, Happy Birthday Jiraiya! We miss you pervy sage!
theBrotherGrimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-13, 10:40   Link #2487
Mitsu
Momento Mori

I think DanTheMan did, but Zaku hasn't said it yet. He hasn't even put in all the votes :/
Old 2008-11-13, 11:25   Link #2488
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsu View Post
I think DanTheMan did, but Zaku hasn't said it yet. He hasn't even put in all the votes :/
Zaku doesn't seem to be around at the moment. I haven't seen him around much lately, come to think of it. It's probably time to start the next contest already.
Old 2008-11-13, 19:01   Link #2489
Mitsu
Momento Mori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Zaku doesn't seem to be around at the moment. I haven't seen him around much lately, come to think of it. It's probably time to start the next contest already.
Yeah I think is time. Maybe we will have to skip this months contest. D: Oh, well he does have a life off the computer anyway.
I'm haveing a hard time finishing my characters mainly just their pasts though... *sigh*
Old 2008-11-13, 19:30   Link #2490
Mitsu
Momento Mori

Sorry for the double post but, I have a new character that was related to Akazi-san. I have a question, do you think music helps you create characters? I haven't tried using music before but people says it works.

Name: Awai Itetsu
Age/Date of birth: 27/ July 7th
Blood type: A
Village: tasogare
Personality: She was happy, cool, very caring and of course energetic. She was also very artistically and musically inclined. Awai was also very funny and would cheer up her teammates if they loose hope, she also encouraged to the sick and injured that they would turn out fine.
Favorite food: pockey
Least favorite food: Raw fish
Favorite Song: Her own
Least favorite song: Country music
Favorite color: Black
Least favorite color: Pink, blue
Strengths: Water, speed, ninjutsu
Weaknesses: Genjutsu, Fire, Language
Little bit about her:
She was married to Akazi Kitaru, the leader of the Kuroame group, and gave birth to Mitsu Kitaru two years later after marriage. She lived and died happily in her sleep, because Akazi didn’t have the guts or cruelty to kill her while she was awake. He cared to much for her. She was smothered to death.
-
Ninja Info

Missions: 57
Kills: 7
Ninjutsu: 5/5
Genjutsu: 2/5
Taijutsu: 4/5
Not much is known about her ninja history

-
Looks:
Weight: 67
Height: 5’4”
Hair: Long silky green/blue hair
Face: Awai’s face is soft looking, which is what she is with her face taking care of the features of a calm soft nice girl.
Eyes: Awai’s eyes are about the same color as her hair but a darker green like emerald green.
Neck: She wore a choker necklace that had a purple jewel hanging from it that was made by Akazi.
Upper body: She wears a green and purple mini dress that’s normal cut.
Lower body: She wore black long skinny pants with pink stripes
Feet: raggedy tennis shoes that were blue.
Her past is unknown. Why? Because I’m to lazy to make one, or draw a picture.
Old 2008-11-13, 20:59   Link #2491
sunchips18
shinobi of darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by theBrotherGrimm View Post
Nice Character!!! Do you know who won the contest in September? By the way, Happy Birthday Jiraiya! We miss you pervy sage!
did he die in the manga? was it the fight with pein? or is it an user?
Old 2008-11-14, 05:02   Link #2492
faiz blaster

This is a little something that I had planned to use in a fanfic. The project is now long dropped due conflict with cannon, but since the idea behind this just too awesome to just throw away, I decided to post it here.

Spoiler for Seven Nights:

If you want, feel free to use this in any of your works. I left some details vague on propose exactly for the sake of that.
faiz blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-14, 23:48   Link #2493
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
This is a little something that I had planned to use in a fanfic. The project is now long dropped due conflict with cannon, but since the idea behind this just too awesome to just throw away, I decided to post it here.

Spoiler for Seven Nights:

If you want, feel free to use this in any of your works. I left some details vague on propose exactly for the sake of that.
Indeed, one of the most unique Kekkei Genkai I've seen posted on the thread. The concept is interesting, and the amount of detail you put into it is likewise impressive. The idea that a Kekkei Genkai could arise over time through selective breeding was pretty cool, though its side effects were unfortunate for the members. I think it made sense that up until this point there are no *known* members left. It leaves room for a survivor or two.

Anyway, great job. I believe there's a Naruto fanfic thread if you want to post there. It might take a bit of digging in the forum because no one has posted there in months.
Old 2008-11-15, 23:20   Link #2494
The_Dark_One
Homless Shadow

No Zaku, hm?
Ah well, I'll set my imagination running anyway, contest or not.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Camlin Zeido
(The name "Camlin" is a celtic word meaning "Crooked line")

Appearance:
Long blonde hair which is wildly messy, making it look like some kind of crude mane, like such of a lion. He has strange piercing eyes, both of which are oddly enough bright orange. He is of average height and build, and tends to walk, talk, and stand casually 24 / 7.
He wears a pair of large, blue-tinted goggles at all times, but prefers to rest them on his forehead unless he actually has to use them, such as when in a desert. His clothes are an odd mix; a traditional, large white shirt that is clean, and tidy- but is a tad to big for him and the sleeves far surpass his hands, hiding them. Combined with scruffy, modern jeans which have oil stains and such in them. He also wears a black belt with a simplistic and large iron buckle, and wears matching pairs of ornate leather gloves and boots.

Home:
None - (Traveler / Merchant / Mercenary)

Personality:
Camlin is fickle. He loves life, making friends, and playing about in general, but at the same time is attracted to fighting, and to war itself. He is intrested and seduced by the idea of killing- whether justly or not- the very concept of murdering innocents not really bothering him. But, he does not act on such thoughts- and tends to be more neutral; not committing crimes, but neither being a good citzen, nor an honorable shinobi.

Motto:
"Respect and honor doesn't pay the bills, does it?"

Now- the prime factor, the clan Camlin belongs to.
The Zeido Clan:
Spoiler for Clan Info:

Weapon: Two handed Greatsword, named "Rageburner"
Camlin was found bound to a large greatsword after the ritual, surpring many as the larger weapon was not expected to be partnered with such a relatively small boy. Even at 16, the blade is as large as his and then some. However, Camlin ignores this and still finds himself weilding the blade with astounding ability, cleaving through hordes of enemies like mere butter within seconds.

Camlin has decorated the blade by burning the hilt black, and encrusting it with precious rubies. the end has been tampered with, so that it may be easier to cut through groups of enmies. Camlin holds and rests it on his shoulder, usually using his free hand for a thumbs up or down sign, and puts it in his jean pocket casually. This posture is ussually misinterpreted as some sort of taunt.
Spoiler for Sword pic:

Natural affinity : Fire
Jutsu:

Name: "Fire style : Molten Blade"
Effect: Camlin lets his fiery chakra flow into Rageburner, causing the blade to become red hot, and be able to burn as well as cut. An added bonus is that it glows, making it double as a tempoary torch as such.
Drawback: Doesnt drain alot of chakra, but nevertheless requires constant input.

Name: "Fire style : Wildfire Blade"
Effect: Rageburner's main blade bursts into a large flame, which seems to mimic the propotions and looks of the blade, but with the exception of being twice as large. This technique allows Camlin to have a larger range in his swing, and casuing the blades strikes to be even more dealy and powerful. Wildfire is stronger than Nolten Blade by far, and requires the latter to be active before it can be activated.
Drawbacks: The blade becomes slightly heavier and slower, and needs alot more chakra than molten blade.

Name: "Zeido Technique : Fire Style, Inferno Massacre"
Effect: Camlin can summon up to two fiery, floating swords to his aid, which appear to look exactly like rageburner, and can inflict the same amount of damage each. they copy the original blades movements, and strikes the same targets it strikes in the same way unless Camlin wills them to attack something else.
Drawbacks: The swords are easily destroyed by water techniques, and arent very smart. Also, they require a substantial amount of chakra each to create- limitting Camlin currently to only two active at once.

Name: "Zeido Technique : Fire style, Skyfire Blade"
Effect: Powerful jets of flame erupt from Rageburner, turning it into a very strange, makeshift rocket. After alot of practice with this technique, Camlin has learnt to "surf" the air on his blade, soaring through the air on his blade using this intresting travel-technique. The speed of this technique is almost twice as fast as the average ninja, and being able to soar above any obstacle is a very prudent bonus.
Drawback: Drains alot of chakra, very quickly. Camlin can only travel so far before his entire chakra supply is depeleted in mere minutes.

Name: "Ultimate Zeido Fire Technique: Titans Uproar"
Effect : Purging Rageburner into the earth, Camlin sends a powerful force down through the earth throuh the blade. After around a minute or so, the molten mantle of the earth itself cries in upheaval as camlin upsets the very balance by shoving near-all his fire chakra into it. Because of this, a gigantic surge of lava explodes upwards, bursting through the crust and destroying the battlefield and landscape. This technique has a 100% chance of killing any mortal enemy and decimating any village or structure under a lake of molten lava, which is so large in radius it is in fact unescapble even if the opponent did try to run when Camlin activted it. However, this also means Camlin himself cannot escape, meaning this technique is one hundred percent suicidal, and to only be used as a last resort.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there you go.
I may do more Zeido clan members of differant weapon / nautres as examples later on, depending on how you all react to this one.
I'll be watching.
-Dark
Old 2008-11-16, 18:36   Link #2495
sunchips18
shinobi of darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dark_One View Post
No Zaku, hm?
Ah well, I'll set my imagination running anyway, contest or not.

Name: Camlin Zeido
(The name "Camlin" is a celtic word meaning "Crooked line")

Appearance:
Long blonde hair which is wildly messy, making it look like some kind of crude mane, like such of a lion. He has strange piercing eyes, both of which are oddly enough bright orange. He is of average height and build, and tends to walk, talk, and stand casually 24 / 7.
He wears a pair of large, blue-tinted goggles at all times, but prefers to rest them on his forehead unless he actually has to use them, such as when in a desert. His clothes are an odd mix; a traditional, large white shirt that is clean, and tidy- but is a tad to big for him and the sleeves far surpass his hands, hiding them. Combined with scruffy, modern jeans which have oil stains and such in them. He also wears a black belt with a simplistic and large iron buckle, and wears matching pairs of ornate leather gloves and boots.

Home:
None - (Traveler / Merchant / Mercenary)

Personality:
Camlin is fickle. He loves life, making friends, and playing about in general, but at the same time is attracted to fighting, and to war itself. He is intrested and seduced by the idea of killing- whether justly or not- the very concept of murdering innocents not really bothering him. But, he does not act on such thoughts- and tends to be more neutral; not committing crimes, but neither being a good citzen, nor an honorable shinobi.

Motto:
"Respect and honor doesn't pay the bills, does it?"

Now- the prime factor, the clan Camlin belongs to.
The Zeido Clan:
Spoiler for Clan Info:

Weapon: Two handed Greatsword, named "Rageburner"
Camlin was found bound to a large greatsword after the ritual, surpring many as the larger weapon was not expected to be partnered with such a relatively small boy. Even at 16, the blade is as large as his and then some. However, Camlin ignores this and still finds himself weilding the blade with astounding ability, cleaving through hordes of enemies like mere butter within seconds.

Camlin has decorated the blade by burning the hilt black, and encrusting it with precious rubies. the end has been tampered with, so that it may be easier to cut through groups of enmies. Camlin holds and rests it on his shoulder, usually using his free hand for a thumbs up or down sign, and puts it in his jean pocket casually. This posture is ussually misinterpreted as some sort of taunt.
Spoiler for Sword pic:

Natural affinity : Fire
Jutsu:

Name: "Fire style : Molten Blade"
Effect: Camlin lets his fiery chakra flow into Rageburner, causing the blade to become red hot, and be able to burn as well as cut. An added bonus is that it glows, making it double as a tempoary torch as such.
Drawback: Doesnt drain alot of chakra, but nevertheless requires constant input.

Name: "Fire style : Wildfire Blade"
Effect: Rageburner's main blade bursts into a large flame, which seems to mimic the propotions and looks of the blade, but with the exception of being twice as large. This technique allows Camlin to have a larger range in his swing, and casuing the blades strikes to be even more dealy and powerful. Wildfire is stronger than Nolten Blade by far, and requires the latter to be active before it can be activated.
Drawbacks: The blade becomes slightly heavier and slower, and needs alot more chakra than molten blade.

Name: "Zeido Technique : Fire Style, Inferno Massacre"
Effect: Camlin can summon up to two fiery, floating swords to his aid, which appear to look exactly like rageburner, and can inflict the same amount of damage each. they copy the original blades movements, and strikes the same targets it strikes in the same way unless Camlin wills them to attack something else.
Drawbacks: The swords are easily destroyed by water techniques, and arent very smart. Also, they require a substantial amount of chakra each to create- limitting Camlin currently to only two active at once.

Name: "Zeido Technique : Fire style, Skyfire Blade"
Effect: Powerful jets of flame erupt from Rageburner, turning it into a very strange, makeshift rocket. After alot of practice with this technique, Camlin has learnt to "surf" the air on his blade, soaring through the air on his blade using this intresting travel-technique. The speed of this technique is almost twice as fast as the average ninja, and being able to soar above any obstacle is a very prudent bonus.
Drawback: Drains alot of chakra, very quickly. Camlin can only travel so far before his entire chakra supply is depeleted in mere minutes.

Name: "Ultimate Zeido Fire Technique: Titans Uproar"
Effect : Purging Rageburner into the earth, Camlin sends a powerful force down through the earth throuh the blade. After around a minute or so, the molten mantle of the earth itself cries in upheaval as camlin upsets the very balance by shoving near-all his fire chakra into it. Because of this, a gigantic surge of lava explodes upwards, bursting through the crust and destroying the battlefield and landscape. This technique has a 100% chance of killing any mortal enemy and decimating any village or structure under a lake of molten lava, which is so large in radius it is in fact unescapble even if the opponent did try to run when Camlin activted it. However, this also means Camlin himself cannot escape, meaning this technique is one hundred percent suicidal, and to only be used as a last resort.

there you go.
I may do more Zeido clan members of differant weapon / nautres as examples later on, depending on how you all react to this one.
I'll be watching.
-Dark
so let me get this straight. Their hand is stuck to the weapon forever? How would he be able to surf if his hand is stuck to the sword?
Old 2008-11-16, 22:32   Link #2496
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunchips18 View Post
so let me get this straight. Their hand is stuck to the weapon forever? How would he be able to surf if his hand is stuck to the sword?
Really carefully. It takes excellent strength and balance.
Old 2008-11-17, 03:08   Link #2497
The_Dark_One
Homless Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunchips18 View Post
nope. The connection between the Shinobi and his weapon is more spiritual than phsyical.
Basically, it means that if he ever used a differant weapon, the original would get "offended" and the pact would break, meaning that shinobi's kekke genkai is gone permently.
Old 2008-11-17, 16:22   Link #2498
wolfrider122
Wolf Kid

oh i have one there is a boy named Ekino saranomu , He lived in the hidden leafe villiage until he was five, until one day this dude apeared at his home and killed his whole family, after that he wandered the villiage until he met a girl named taikanok she trained him until he was 14 but he didnt know that the girl he met was working with the dude who killed his family, so the girl one day attacked him, and almosed killed him, he unleashed a chakra force so powerful it blew up the girl, a month later he met ...... naruto ! the two were friends but naruto , and the boy didnt know that the chakra force the boy unleashed had caused a horrid creature to awaken in Ekinos body...... so thats my character oh and here is the jutsu he can do for now he can only do kage no bunshin(shadow clone)
wolfrider122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-18, 16:13   Link #2499
sunchips18
shinobi of darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dark_One View Post
nope. The connection between the Shinobi and his weapon is more spiritual than phsyical.
Basically, it means that if he ever used a differant weapon, the original would get "offended" and the pact would break, meaning that shinobi's kekke genkai is gone permently.
oh. sorry i can be slow sometimes.
Old 2008-11-18, 17:11   Link #2500
sunchips18
shinobi of darkness

well i guess i'd do one. here it is.

name: Dara Hongaru
village: mist
village he is in currently: unkown
appearence: he often dresses in a black shirt with a red cross on the back and jeans. He has blond wild hair and bue eyes.
Spoiler for back ground story:

Spoiler for clan and kekkei genkai:

Jutsus:

tiger style claw of death
desription: Forcing chakra into his palm Hongaru is able to make claws out of chakra. He dashes towards his oponent stabbing them with the claws. The jutsu causes the body to disinegrate
backfires: uses up a lot of chakra and if used to early it could leave him with little to no chakra
kiose no jutsu(summoning jutsu) Toba
Rank B-A
desription: Hongaru summons the giant tiger Toba. the tiger uses massive attacks that can destroy whole villages with one move if it wanted to.
backfires: the beast refuses to do stuf sometimes and has caused hongaru to fight off whole clans to pay off his dept of failing a mission
Katon: gokakyu no jutsu(firestyle fire ball justsu)
tiger style total tiger mimic
description: hongaru can turn into the almost full form of the tiger. His eyes turn red, he becomes very hairy, his teeth become very sharp, and his nails sharpen. He kills his oponent with no hesitation as he has only little personality of his own.
drawback: IF a comrrade is near he would kill them to. it destroys his skin and regenerates it at such a high speed that it shortens his life.

well that's all for now. I'll write more later p.s. sorry for double posting