Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-02, 20:55   Link #4481
NissanNut
Mochi Addict

Send a message via AIM to NissanNut
Well, I guess I'll give someone from Angel Beats! my vote today. Does this help anybody who loves the series?

Block F Finals
<<ユイ@Angel Beats!>> (Yui @ Angel Beats!)
Old 2010-10-02, 21:05   Link #4482
Aya Reiko
Cutengu

hmmm... I just got code 919. Right now, there's only 600+ votes cast (that the tracker sees).

hmmm....

Last edited by Aya Reiko; 2010-10-02 at 21:19.
Old 2010-10-02, 21:07   Link #4483
OverFunk
It will never be the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldlight View Post
I just had a crazy idea. What if 2ch already counts all foreign votes as fake votes, regardless of code validity? Foreign IP-generated vote codes are easy enough to identify, all vote codes that end in Y are foreign IP vote codes, and other foreign, valid codes have other identifiers as well. Maybe this could help explain all those unpredictable results. The only easily predicted match so far was the D Finals match, and most of the predictions here were wrong for Blocks A, B, C and E.
Ok, you are just going crazy.

There is the data mining, the text files with the posts that counted, plus the goddamned list of valid codes you get between 23:04-23:30 JST. The threads on 2ch live for a couple days after the match ends. This process cannot be more goddamned transparent.

Yesterday's data mining: http://tcode.sakura.ne.jp/anime10/mining1001.html
Yesterday's valid votes list (1 of 3 posted by different admins): http://mig380.chez-alice.fr/up0/file/u1_003932.txt

2ch predictions were also favorable for Nagi, Shana and Koromo. Didn't bother to notice yesterday though.

Never forget
Old 2010-10-02, 21:10   Link #4484
enxel
>_<

Wow, today sure has been speculation discussion around here, I prefer just to sit, relax and have some fun instead of figuring out what the evil elevens have prepared for us.

As I said yesterday, I'm sad for Tenshi and I'm happy for Yamada, so I'm fine with this.

Block F Final
<<椎名真冬@生徒会の一存>> (Shiina Mafuyu @ Seitokai no Ichizon)

Once again I like the three contenders, I'll give my vote to Mafuyu but I'm fine with any outcome.
On the other hand, when I think about tomorrow...

~Fuwa Fuwa Time~
Old 2010-10-02, 21:18   Link #4485
Aya Reiko
Cutengu

Junked Yui, ended up going for Mafuyu.
Not really familiar either either her or Hitagi.
Both have a chest.
Went with her after browsing Danbooru for a bit.
Old 2010-10-02, 21:20   Link #4486
OverFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aya Reiko View Post
Junked Yui, ended up going for Mafuyu.
Not really familiar either either her or Hitagi.
Both have a chest.
Went with her after browsing Danbooru for a bit.
Mafuyu loves you ;_;

Also got me code 915, so last rushes are gonna be craaaaaazzzzzyyyyyy.

Never forget
Old 2010-10-02, 21:22   Link #4487
Coldlight
Sayaka★Magica

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverFunk View Post
This process cannot be more goddamned transparent.
Well, it's not like I meant that part of my post to be taken seriously, that's why I called it a crazy idea. You didn't have to get angry, geez. I appreciate your links, though.
Old 2010-10-02, 21:27   Link #4488
OverFunk

Quote:
Well, it's not like I meant that part of my post to be taken seriously, that's why I called it a crazy idea. You didn't have to get angry, geez. I appreciate your links, though.
Probably you weren't serious, but many chronic misunderstandings are born like that. I don't have any examples right now, and thinking hurts.

Never forget
Old 2010-10-02, 21:30   Link #4489
Seishi
Kholdy's Slave

Send a message via AIM to Seishi Send a message via MSN to Seishi Send a message via Yahoo to Seishi
Quote:
Get back to work, kiddo. Actually, I don't have any jobs for you so you're safe. For now.

Also, I've been around for four Saimoe contests now and I don't think I've ever seen something quite like the last two or so pages of posts.
Old 2010-10-02, 22:23   Link #4490
broken270
Defying gravity

Does anyone mind if I turn to a different topic? I know I'm going to be hyped up for tomorrow's match-up. Mikoto vs. Azusa vs. Mio is definitely something that I would like to see the results for. Will the K-ON! fanbase split because of Azusa and Mio, or will they all choose one side to be for? In the event that they split, will Mikoto gather enough votes to overcome Azusa and Mio? I am rooting for Mikoto here and hope she pulls one.
Old 2010-10-02, 22:25   Link #4491
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

after what ISML showed Japan, and some of their reactions to it, I think Mio is doomed tomorrow, its going to be Azusa vs Mikoto
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Old 2010-10-02, 22:27   Link #4492
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

God, I hope Mio and Azusa don't pull it off...
Old 2010-10-02, 22:27   Link #4493
Seishi
Kholdy's Slave

Send a message via AIM to Seishi Send a message via MSN to Seishi Send a message via Yahoo to Seishi
Quote:
Originally Posted by broken270 View Post
Does anyone mind if I turn to a different topic? I know I'm going to be hyped up for tomorrow's match-up. Mikoto vs. Azusa vs. Mio is definitely something that I would like to see the results for. Will the K-ON! fanbase split because of Azusa and Mio, or will they all choose one side to be for? In the event that they split, will Mikoto gather enough votes to overcome Azusa and Mio? I am rooting for Mikoto here and hope she pulls one.
I'm personally hoping for a split. Anything closer than 80/20 90/10 will spell the end of K-ON.
Old 2010-10-02, 22:30   Link #4494
Eater of All
NOM

Hell, I think there's a 50-50 chance that Mikoto will lose that match. I was pretty sure Maria was going to eat Saki alive, but these factions are seriously much more united than I thought.

Also: new aux thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post
Spoiler:
...;_____;
Old 2010-10-02, 22:37   Link #4495
Coldlight
Sayaka★Magica

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverFunk View Post
Probably you weren't serious, but many chronic misunderstandings are born like that.
Alright, no more of the sort from me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seishi View Post
Get back to work, kiddo. Actually, I don't have any jobs for you so you're safe. For now.
Yes, sir- wait, what? Did you just say... work? Wasn't I supposed to be just some sort of volunteer?

@Today's match
Poor Yui-nyan, even though I like her so much, she's clearly the bus victim for today. ;_; Tenshi's loss clearly shattered the resolve of the AB! faction, as she was their ace, after all.

@Next match
Block G's Finals would be interesting to say the least, seeing as how a lot of people here were discussing the K-ON! split during Round 1 long before it materialized after Round 2 finished.
Old 2010-10-02, 22:46   Link #4496
Kudryavka

Quote:
Aww man, Kanade was my no. 1 favorite! It's also highly unlikely she'll appear again next year. This was her first, and probably last and best shot at winning the tournament. My chance of being able to vote again likely died with her chance of winning the tournament today, as I'm quite sure this IP I'm using will be banned tomorrow, and I didn't even use any proxy or vote multiple times. Dammit, Japan! I vote legally and yet this will probably be the 5th IP I've lost to 2ch "proxy" bans.

The results today turned out to be very, very similar to Block A's finals, which, apparently had a close fight but didn't turn out to be close at all after the fakes were extracted. That match unfortunately knocked out my no. 2 favorite... Now there are no more Kana Hanazawa characters remaining. Also, many of the predictions for the block finals I've seen here the past few days got screwed over. I wonder...

Right now I only have two favorites left remaining in the tournament, and they are both in the same match tomorrow! Oh, the horror! When the smoke clears tomorrow only one or none of my favorites will remain. When none of them is left standing (suddenly, the threat of cardboard has become dangerously close), I shall probably take my leave from active participation in the tournament , though I'll still follow the results from time to time. Oh well, Saimoe isn't Saimoe without the surprise upsets and that's just how it is.
Maeda confirmed an Angel Beats OVA later this year. The Angel will return.

@tracker Don't approve of Gahara-san, but it's better than Tsundere-chan.
Old 2010-10-02, 22:54   Link #4497
LazyCanuck
I do nothing all the time

sup i need the new auxiliary thread to vote for one of the most adorable characters i've ever seen Mafuyu ~ pls and thanks
Old 2010-10-02, 22:56   Link #4498
hinakatbklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken270 View Post
If the past rounds are any indication, just getting into the final 8 is a battle (and an honor). K-ON had their moment with ISML and (Maybe) K-Moe, I think Mikoto should have her moment (even if only just to get into the top 8).
Old 2010-10-02, 23:02   Link #4499
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

>>Canuck

zZz you lazy ass, read up.

Three whole posts.
Old 2010-10-02, 23:31   Link #4500
LazyCanuck
I do nothing all the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
>>Canuck

zZz you lazy ass, read up.

Three whole posts.

see thats implying i ever read anything Eater says, so its all your fault.

Tags
2010, saimoe