AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-05-01, 08:06   Link #61
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

You are probably talking about links for the Tengu "theory". This isn't spoiler, this is merely fanfiction.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-01, 16:04   Link #62
EoT
~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0 View Post
Spoiler:
I was talking about this post but if you are allowed to have spoilers in them, then forgive me.
EoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-01, 17:07   Link #63
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

As long as a spoiler is hidden into spoiler tags it's ok. The only threads where spoilers are absolutely forbidden even within spoiler tags are indicated with [Anime-Only] in their titles.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-02, 14:59   Link #64
prettykitty

I think he didnt kill his clan i also think he loves his brother in his own sick twisted way thats why he left him to live as for the fight that will definatly happen between that i dont think saskue has the balls to kill him in the end he will return the favor amd let his brother lives after slapping him about abit
prettykitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-03, 06:49   Link #65
A_AQUARE

okay, so itachi din love his bro so din kill him that time cause he love him? well that would explain not killin him, yeah then at last theyll join forces n kick whoevers the 'real villian' butt!!!

I stil think itachi would somehow die protectin his little brother... but then that type of endin's tipical ain it....
A_AQUARE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-04, 00:50   Link #66
YamihiRyutenshi
Yamikage

Well this is confusing...@_@???...
YamihiRyutenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 11:46   Link #67
unameit

Predicted outcome...

Well, at this rate.. My fav character, Itachi will soon kiss his ass good bye (kinda sad )
I think his intention is the same as sasuke, thus getting revenge for his clan wipe-out by none other than.. ehem.. MADARA.. Why him? it's not a wild guess by me, well u see, there is a theory say that if u kill your close friend or something like that, u can get stronger for that sharingan-thing so MADARA killed off his entire clan for just that very purpose (and maybe also he wanted to look special with just him being uchiha)..

That stupid sasuke soon will realized how idiot he is, after all this year chasing the wrong guy.. And probably that happens after he lands the final blow to itachi... (triggering a sad and touch scene..) I'm not saying sasuke beat the hell out of itachi by himself, (nah.. he ain't there yet) i have a feeling he will be taking advantage of an injured itachi to kill him... (I'm almost sure the story ends like this, sasuke kills itachi)

That's my prediction, well if ya all have something to say, i would love to know..

EDIT: I've just found out that actually Madara was the origin of Uchiha, that means I may be wrong with the reason of MAdara wiped out the entire clan.. but i'll keep with the theory Madara was the man who wiped out the entire clan... I might be wrong but there is a possibility i'm right, who knows..

Last edited by unameit; 2007-08-10 at 12:16. Reason: gain additional info
unameit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 18:11   Link #68
shadowyondaime
Sponsor: Naughty Konoha!

Send a message via MSN to shadowyondaime
Quote:
Originally Posted by unameit View Post
Well, at this rate.. My fav character, Itachi will soon kiss his ass good bye (kinda sad )
I think his intention is the same as sasuke, thus getting revenge for his clan wipe-out by none other than.. ehem.. MADARA.. Why him? it's not a wild guess by me, well u see, there is a theory say that if u kill your close friend or something like that, u can get stronger for that sharingan-thing so MADARA killed off his entire clan for just that very purpose (and maybe also he wanted to look special with just him being uchiha)..

That stupid sasuke soon will realized how idiot he is, after all this year chasing the wrong guy.. And probably that happens after he lands the final blow to itachi... (triggering a sad and touch scene..) I'm not saying sasuke beat the hell out of itachi by himself, (nah.. he ain't there yet) i have a feeling he will be taking advantage of an injured itachi to kill him... (I'm almost sure the story ends like this, sasuke kills itachi)

That's my prediction, well if ya all have something to say, i would love to know..

EDIT: I've just found out that actually Madara was the origin of Uchiha, that means I may be wrong with the reason of MAdara wiped out the entire clan.. but i'll keep with the theory Madara was the man who wiped out the entire clan... I might be wrong but there is a possibility i'm right, who knows..

lol this story your telling me or theory call it whatever you want is so old my grandpa used to tell me it when before i slept.

oh and I dont thnk itachi will die so fast. or maybe not at all this anime/manga is Called naruto im sure of it that Naruto will succeed his achievements but sasuke not.
shadowyondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 18:26   Link #69
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

The whole series of Naruto is based on Sasuke's revenge.
So Itachi's death will probably take 10 chapters. And in the anime an entire arc...25-30 episodes. (Since things are going extremely slow lately)
Old 2007-08-10, 18:37   Link #70
nine_tailed_kyuubi

things are not going slow it is going exactly like the manga and the fight between sasori and sakura is that long also in the manga
nine_tailed_kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 22:42   Link #71
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

i am not a conspirist at all but i would LMAO if itachi didn't wipe his clan out and actually 'loved' saskue.

Saskue gives the final blow... itachi smiles
Itachi- you are ready brother! (Madara appears and explains that he was the one behind the massacre)
Saskue as he bursts into tears- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! then slits his wrists.
Old 2007-08-10, 22:54   Link #72
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine_tailed_kyuubi View Post
things are not going slow it is going exactly like the manga and the fight between sasori and sakura is that long also in the manga
The fight in the manga may have been a little long, but you have to admit shippudens pacing is HORENDOUS!!!!!!!!!!
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-11, 01:53   Link #73
warmachine v2.0
philisophasizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
The fight in the manga may have been a little long, but you have to admit shippudens pacing is HORENDOUS!!!!!!!!!!
T_T i know.....
warmachine v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-11, 03:23   Link #74
DrunkenRyder
Segundo Arrancar

Lol @ Madara being alive.
Old 2007-08-11, 06:51   Link #75
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
Somehow it seams to go in that direction, but what if a twist comes and something more impressing happens?
Spoiler for spoiler, Uchiha secret:
Naruto_spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-12, 12:11   Link #76
ghstwrld

I always found it hard to believe that every uchiha sans sasuke was in the village at the exact moment itachi went crazy.
ghstwrld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-12, 12:25   Link #77
unameit

Well, since this is about Itachi, lets talk about him a bit..

Ok, we haven't really seen Itachi actually KILL anybody even in that mascare, we only saw him standing over there...

And based on numerous occasions i saw, it seems like Orochimaru got the upper hand of Jiraya... If that's the case then why Itachi didn't make his move on capturing naruto while there was Jiraya, acted like he's no match to Jiraya.. We know Itachi got the upper hand of orochimaru so that doesn't make sense...

And that time, Itachi also had Kisame as his backup, 2 against one, no way that they will lose... And plus even one on one, Itachi vs Jiraya, i think Itachi could win because there seems to be a theory that 1 on 1 match against MS user is a suicide mission... (stated from Chiyo-ba)
Old 2007-08-12, 13:06   Link #78
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by unameit View Post
Well, since this is about Itachi, lets talk about him a bit..

Ok, we haven't really seen Itachi actually KILL anybody even in that mascare, we only saw him standing over there...

And based on numerous occasions i saw, it seems like Orochimaru got the upper hand of Jiraya... If that's the case then why Itachi didn't make his move on capturing naruto while there was Jiraya, acted like he's no match to Jiraya.. We know Itachi got the upper hand of orochimaru so that doesn't make sense...

And that time, Itachi also had Kisame as his backup, 2 against one, no way that they will lose... And plus even one on one, Itachi vs Jiraya, i think Itachi could win because there seems to be a theory that 1 on 1 match against MS user is a suicide mission... (stated from Chiyo-ba)
Well we did see him bring that katana down across his parents neck with blood spilling all over the floor.

I agree with what you said about Itachi retreating form Jiraiya. Even if he was a bit tired from using amaterasu to escape that frog mouth jutsu, he still had Kisame and as back up and as we've all seen Kisame is quite powerful.

Is seems as the manga continues more and more cluse start to surface that Itachi may not have killed hin clan.
Spoiler for Itachi:

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-08-12 at 22:02.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-12, 19:59   Link #79
iBeast

I think Itachi did do it, but he was being controlled by a higher being, possibly this Madara I keep hearing about. Since the Sharingan is the strongest in Naruto, anything is possible.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-13, 05:07   Link #80
unameit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Well we did see him bring that katana down across his parents neck with blood spilling all over the floor.

I agree with what you said about Itachi retreating form Jiraiya. Even if he was a bit tired from using amaterasu to escape that frog mouth jutsu, he still had Kisame and as back up and as we've all seen Kisame is quite powerful.

Is seems as the manga continues more and more cluse start to surface that Itachi may not have killed hin clan.
Spoiler for Itachi:
Spoiler for Itachi:

Spoiler for Meaning of Itachi crying: